The Shower

Story Info
A story of masturbation and couple's passion.
1.8k words
4.62
17.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last of my nightclothes hit the bathroom floor, my thoughts are drawn back to you. Your touch upon my skin, your lips pressed against my own, and your aroma that fills my every breath. I look back in the bedroom to see you still sleeping handsome and peaceful. The very sight of you brings excitement to my soul. I can feel my heart race and my pulse ignited to speed up, all of this brings a hard throbbing between my legs as the heat rises and my lips begin to moisten.

I step back to bathroom and start up the water. Trying so hard to control my thoughts of you. The water is warm, just below the point of HOT. My first step under the water brings goose bumps to my skin. My nipples harden and add to my excitement, my lust, my desire for your touch. I submerge my face under the stream of water pulsating down from the showerhead. The heat feels good against my skin, much like the heat your touch brings to me.

I reach up to smooth the water across my face; run my fingers through my hair and down my neck. The water constantly running down my face as my hands continue to wander down my body. My nipples erect and hard under my fingertips. I squeeze, tug, and twist bringing sensations to my body. I hear myself moan with each touch to my nipples. My passion and desire for you touch is like a craving I cannot cure. My eyes closed I can smell us as the warm water reignites the mixture of our night. I move my hands down, totally lost in the moment, oblivious to all that is around me. I reach between my legs and gently caress my throbbing clit. I hear my moan, slightly louder than the one before.

My fingers feverishly working my clit as my other hand continues to squeeze and caress my breast. I can feel my clit begin to harden as my fingers start to roll the lips. I want my hole to be filled with you. My bald mound thrusts with passion and longing. I allow myself to touch. My own wetness is warm. I tease the opening with my fingertip and I feel my hips thrust toward my hand. I must feel the softness hidden within. I plunge my finger deep into the moistness of my warm pink cave. The sounds of my moan fill the shower as I begin to explore myself. Finding the points that bring me the most pleasure.

Working feverishly now to bring myself to orgasm, I am lost within myself. Forgetting that I am in the shower, losing all thought except the one that will make my body tremble. The only sounds I hear is the water drops that pound my body and the sounds of my own pleasure. Thrusting my hips faster I stop only to slide another finger into my crying pussy. Bracing myself against the wall just beneath the showerhead, I fuck my pussy faster, harder, and deeper. My breaths deeper and my moans louder, my heart racing. In an instant, my world turns bright white. My legs stiffen and I thrust myself onto my fingers repeatedly until my body cannot move. I tremble with each thrust as bring myself to the height of pleasure. At once, I am in this amazing orgasm, my juices now flowing down my hand, and my cries of pleasure reach all corners of the room.

From the farthest point in the shower I hear a gasp, it is not my own. However, I am so lost in the bliss between my legs I cannot stop to look and see. Still thrusting slowly now as to finish the orgasm I feel another set of hands touch my skin. Once again, my pulse begins to race.

As I begin to slow my motions on my clit, I give in to your touch. The heat from the shower refreshes your cologne from the night before. That smell envelopes me and draws me in. I turn to you to wrap you in my arms and bury my face into that place in your neck where I fit so comfortably. Taking deep breathes inhaling your aroma and lifting my breasts against your skin.

With the water running down my back and your hands slowly caressing the small of my back turns me to putty in your hands. As you smooth and caress the small of my back my lips quiver to feel your skin against them. I lean up to you just enough to kiss the side of your neck, working my way around to the front. I gently kiss your Adams apple and work my way up your chin. Leaving a kiss on your cheek, then moving to the tip of your nose, to the other cheek, and now lingering so close to your lips. I can feel your desire to press your lips against mine, but I hold back just enough that you can feel my breath. This is driving you nuts you crave my taste. Your hands and body wanting so much more that I feel your hands wander down to my ass and with a tight squeeze, you pull me against you hard.

Our bodies now pressed together as tight as they can be I can feel your heart race and sense your lust is as high as my own. I lean into your sensuous lips, gently kiss you, and invite your tongue to dance with my own. I love how you taste and how your tongue explores my mouth as if it has never been there before. The kiss is deep and passionate, you raise one hand to brace my head, the other wrapped around my waist, and you kiss me deeper than you have ever kissed before. I feel your soul and body totally entranced in this moment as I am.

I cannot help myself, I feel your hard shaft pressed against my bald mound, and I begin to slowly press and grind against you. Even with the heat from the shower, I can feel how warm your cock is and the fast pace of your pulse racing through it. I want so much more of you, to taste you, to feel our bodies pressed together as though we become one. I steal another kiss, this time at my will, my control. My hands holding your jaw line I kiss you so softly. Small kisses on the corners of your mouth, I see your eyes close as you give in to me and let me have my pleasure. Still holding me tight but letting go of my head, your body relaxes to me. I extend my tongue to trace your lips. You open up slightly in hope of feeling my lips press against yours. I pull back and quietly say no, not yet.

I continue to explore your face with my lips. Kissing you nose, your forehead, each eye, and then your lips again kisses soft and gentle, like butterfly kisses. You struggle so hard to kiss me; I feel your body shake a little as you begin to crave me. I give you what you desire and I place a deep sultry kiss on your lips and move my right hand down your side.

I pry our bodies apart and reach for your cock. As I hold you in my hands, our lips still pressed, I feel how hard you are. I feel my own pulse speed up as my pussy begins to throb at the thought and desire to feel you buried deep in me. I need to feel you cum, to feel your cock swell as you allow me to bring you to the point of exploding. My hand working your cock, my mouth watering and wanting to hold you there, you have given into me allowed me to pleasure you. I slowly move us to the back of the shower, away from the direct blows of the water falling upon us. I drop to my knees and watch myself as I calmly stroke your swollen cock. The warmth and moisture from the water help to lubricate my strokes and heighten your senses. I look up to you, your eyes roll back in your head, and you let out a mellow moan.

Your moan sets me a fire, I want to hear more, louder, I need to bring you to the point of no return, and I must have you. I cup your balls in my hand and take your cock into my mouth, deep throat right of the bat. You let out a cry of pleasure that sends heat piercing through my body. For a brief moment I hold you there, enjoying the head of your cock pressed against the back of my throat, your pulse racing on my tongue. You want so much more as you slowly thrust further trying to hard to bury yourself in my mouth.

I suck on your shaft from base to head. Sucking and licking you enthusiastically tasting the drops of precum your body offers me. I look up to watch you as I continue to enjoy your swollen cock. Your eyes fixated on me, my every movement. I know you want so bad to hold my head as I suck you, but the shower will not allow it and I am in control of your pleasure. Your eyes on me, your moans fill the bathroom; the occasional touch of your hand is driving me insane. I want you to cum, I need to feel you body tremble as I draw every last drop of your hot juices from your body. My lust and passion for you is so high in this moment that I cannot stop what I am doing. I usually prefer you to cum on my breasts, but not now, not in this moment.

My fingers are stroking you as I continue to suck your cock and my tongue zealously working all around your pulsating shaft. Your moans are getting louder and your thrusts are faster. I know you are close. You try to pull out of my mouth, but I do not allow it. With one last suck, I take you in deep and draw your juices to flow from you. I drink you up and your moans fill the room, our lust emanates around us. The thrill of your cock pulsating in my mouth and your hot, thick cum running down my throat brings moisture between my legs. Sucking on you, tasting your cum, and hearing your pleasure, I cum. Your taste is amazing, I must have more, and I continue to suck you, inviting every drop to coat my throat.

Your body weak from the orgasm and still shaking, you pull me to my feet, place your hands on my face, and kiss me. Your tongue searching my mouth as if to find a taste of you still lingering in my mouth and you are filled with a desire to know how we taste together. Your body weak at the moment but wanting so much more, you take my hand and lead me away from the shower. We are so lost in each other that we leave the shower going, as you take me to the bed.