The Shower

Story Info
Lovers meet in the early morning for sex.
1.1k words
3.72
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy found herself awake this morning in anticipation of the morning events that would transpire. Her mind racing and her heart pounding.

She called Keith to let him know that her husband had just left for work no more then thirty minutes ago and she finally felt safe to call and tell him to come over. She was nervous yet excited all at once. She had never thought of trying something like this.

Kathy left the door unlocked downstairs like they had agreed the night before and made her way upstairs to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and let it warm up while she began to remove her pajamas. Steam started to fill the bathroom, she wondered if he would ever get there. She knew he would be there just after nine, so she decided to go ahead and get in. The warm hot water felt as good as it ran over her body and she kept hearing the door open downstairs but she was certain it was just her imagination.

Finally after a few moments, she heard the click of the door shut. This time it was not her imagination. Keith locked the door behind him and made his way up the stairs. By the time he reached the bathroom his shirt was unbuttoned and un-tucked. He was loosening his belt and undoing his shoes and taking off his pants. She peaked out the shower door and gave him an innocent smile. By that time he was fully undressed, and pulled back the shower door and entered into the shower.

The two of them immediately became entwined together. He pulled her close and began to kiss her. Their tongues and lips twisting and writhing as they passionately greeted one another. As the water was running down their two bodies his hands blindly searched her body caressing and teasing every inch from top to bottom. Keith aggressively grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her up against him. She could feel him growing with excitement. His mouth continued to kiss her and explore her. Moving from her lips to her cheek, to her chin and down to her neck. It wasn't long before he was nibbling on her ear and gently biting her neck. Kathy let out a slow deep moan. He reached for a bar of soap and soaped up his hands. He then turned her around and stood behind her and began kissing her on her neck and the water ran down his back. Keith then slowly took his hands and started at her waist and slid his soapy hands up from her waist to her firm breasts. He began to slowly and gently caress them with his soapy hands. Teasing them and cupping them as he continued to kiss her neck and nibble on her ears. He then slowly slid one hand up to her neck and tipped her head back towards his head and she turned her head towards him and they kissed.

Again Kathy could feel his cock growing; he must have liked this position. She slowly reached around and gently stroked it to give him a tease. Keith turned her back around to face him. He pulled her close again as the warm water raced over the both of them. And again their lips and tongue feverishly explored one another. The passion between the two of them was obvious. They had real feelings for one another and it was hard to hide. He then slowly began kissing his way down her neck, and then to her chest. Stopping to gently tease her nipples with his tongue as he cupped her breast with his hand. From there Keith gently kissed her waist and then got down on his knees. He slowly spread her legs apart and raised one up and leaned in to lick her inner thigh. His tongue followed its way up to the center of her smooth wet lips. With one hand he steadied her leg and the other he parted her lips and began to slide his tongue up and down the length of her lips. Kathy began to writhe as his tongue flicked up against her clit. He could taste her juices as his tongue continued to explore her. She reached down and took his hand and motioned for him to slide his finger up into her. As he gently slid his finger in, he stood up and began to kiss her. He could feel and hear her moans through their kisses.

Wanting to return the favor, Kathy began to work her way down from Keith's neck to his smooth chest and on down to his waist. She got down on her knees and took his swollen cock in her hands. She slowly began to tease and play with the head. Licking and teasing the opening. Knowing full well he loved that. She could see in his eyes that he was enjoying it immensely. She then took his whole cock in her mouth. And began moving her mouth up and down the length of the shaft. Keith's body instinctively began to writhe and keep motion with Kathy as her head bobbed. He grabbed her by the back of the head and continued to thrust his cock into her mouth. It felt so good; she could feel the head of it throbbing. He stopped her, and pulled her back up to her feet, pulled her close and brushed the wet hair from her eyes and kissed her lips tightly.

Again their kissing intensified and soon he was kissing her neck and ears and her hands were running all over his back. He then turned her around again, and leaned her toward the wall so that her firm ass was sticking out. Keith slowly slid his engorged cock into her tight opening, Kathy let out a gasp as he filled her with every inch that he had, all seven of them. Together they moved in perfect harmony, Keith thrusting hard in her and Kathy slamming her wet pussy back onto him. Keith grabbed Kathy by her hips to intensify the effects of his thrusts. Kathy reached down between her own legs to fondle his balls. She could feel them start to tighten, she knew he was close to his orgasm. Kathy looked back over her shoulder and told him, “Keith darling, give it to me, slam that pussy hard and give me your cum, please baby.” Who was he to deny this wonderful woman what she truly wanted?

The two of them turned toward each other exhausted and breathless and kissed. Keith held Kathy close as she laid her head up against his chest, water cascading down on them both.