The Shower

Story Info
A romantic meeting for a shower together.
959 words
4.57
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: My sweet and I have been internet chatting and lately talking about showering together. In another plane of existence (my imagination) we finally had our first shower together this morning. So later I wrote her a note to refresh her memory.

-------------------------------------------

I heard your car pull up so I was at the door and opened it as your hand went up to knock. When you stepped in you had that same smile as in your picture, maybe a little more nervous.

I gave you a big hug. BRRR I'm barely dressed and your coat is COLD! And I'm kissing you lightly on the lips and cheeks as I try to help you take it off, but I have to take a step back.

"Does it seem kind of silly for you to drive all this way for a shower?"

"Shhhhhhhh" is all you respond with.

Oh yes, we made two rules for your visit. No talking and no sex. Of course anything can be interpreted in many ways, but we'll work that out.

So I take your hand and lead you back to the shower. Stilettos for a shower! No wonder we were eye to eye with each other when hugging.

In the washroom you get a look at the shower and you're smiling now. Who wouldn't? The shower is actually a room about as big as a walk-in closet. When you let me design something you get the max. It has two showers in it - one is a regular shower but with several body sprays on the wall and the other is a hand-held. There's a tiled bench to sit on. Almost everything you could think of except little hooks or whatever they're called to fasten cuffs or restraits to. We're not playing that game today anyhow. I reach in and turn on the water so it will warm up while we get ready.

So now a bigger hug, a more lingering kiss and I start removing your first piece of clothing. As I get it off I kiss your neck, your jaw, your ear, around to the back and up the other side - ear, jaw, neck. Plus my hands are all over you, making that clothing eager to come off. Another thing off - your bra and I bend over and mouth your nipple while holding your breast up with my hand. I have to tongue all around it and where breast and chest meet, that seam or crack is my favorite. Then I work myself around back of you, holding your breasts as I kiss your back and do other things with my mouth - how do you describe those things? Little blowing and sucking things all the way around you. A few more articles of clothing and I'm kneeling in front of you, trying to kiss you and lick you while you're standing there wearing only those stilettos. Finally you lean on my shoulders and pick up one leg, then the other as I remove your shoes. Now you're naked to the world, or to me at least. Yum! I could just eat you up standing in front of me. And I give it a good try. I love a woman who moans like that. Because I am kneeling I have to guide you with my hands to turn you around for me to get your backside. Hmmmm, I love putting my face in there while pulling you into me with my hands going around your hips!

Now it's my turn, and it goes a lot faster because I'm only wearing a few articles of clothing. Just as much fun though because now you have more things you can do - you have the hug and kiss and also the mammary rub you can do to me, and it's so delicious! You were kneeling in front of me when I had to help you get my waist band over my erection and the smile you gave me when you finally saw it will be with me forever, one of the top 10 moments of my life. I'm so glad you wanted to play with it, he needed a little r&r all on his own. Everything you're doing feels so good, rubbing it with your hands, rubbing it over your face and nose, stroking, oh I need this!

After who knows how long I take your hands and pull you up and we step into the shower. I've been looking forward to playing with the handheld. Set it to pulsing and see the girl moan, that's my new game. Sarah Silverman said if you ever want sparkling clean tits take a shower with your boyfriend and that's working for you. I probably soaped the girls up and rinsed them off 10 times. I'm pretty thorough, soaping up and rinsing off every part of your body. We have to take turns sitting - and standing - on the bench for each other, frontways and backwards. The no sex rule almost got tested when you were kneeling with your elbows on the bench. But it was just a rub, my toys against your toys with help from both my fingers and your fingers. Oh! Oh! Oh!

It's always over too soon, but after you've done everything 3 times it's time to get out. I've got a big towel ready and I won't let you dry yourself. I pat you down gently and then dry myself quickly. It's too bad you need to get dressed and go to work. I sure can think of ways we can play for hours more.

There's not really much fun in putting clothes back on, but it has to be done. And out the door, till next time.