The Shower Ch. 01

Story Info
She gently introduces you to being submissive.
1.4k words
4.12
18.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here."

I can't help but smile. Your sudden arousal had been hard to miss when I returned to the bathroom with nothing more than a hair clip to hold my long hair.

You just stand there, suddenly fascinated with the marble floor peeking between your toes. The only things moving are your thumbs as you toy with the thick white of the towel wrapped around your waist.

I reach out, hook my fingers around the towel and begin to pull you towards the shower. Your gaze jerks up and utter panic fills your eyes. You throw your arms out to catch your balance and knock a loofa off its hook. Your cheeks flush in embarrassment. Laughing, I let go.

"You can end our date whenever you like," I remind you.

I undo my hair and it falls in dark waves down my back. I bend over to turn the water on and my bare bottom jutts out. I stay crouched over a moment longer as I retrieve the loofa, letting you appriciate my naked curves. I rise slowly, and return the loofa to its hook.

"Well, Sweetness?" I ask as I pluck a wash cloth off a pristine pile on the semi wall dividing the shower from the rest of the room.

You take a deep breath, drop your towel and step onto the wet tiles with me.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"

I undo the ribbon around a bar of soap and its floral aroma tickles your nose. As I rub the soap across the wash cloth, my breasts jostle with the movements.

My smile widens as I toss the cloth to you.

"Wash me."

Stretching into a feline arch, I run my thumb along the frantic pulse in your neck before settling my fingers on your shoulders. I lean my head back and the water makes my dark hair a river down my spine. You look down and find exotic eyes looking up.

Starting with the top of my shoulder, you begin rubbing the cloth against me. I wrap my fingers around your wrist and pull your hand down to my belly, angling so your hand brushes a breast on its desent. Your dick twitches and you try to shift your thoughts. I step closer and press my breasts against your chest.

Taking advantage of my soapy arms, I slide them around your neck and pull your face close to mine. Your hands freeze in place. I push up on my toes and whisper huskily into your ear.

"Now my back and use both hands."

You remember the cloth and slide it down my back. Your other hand traces the soapy path and you feel a shiver radiate through my body. 

I purr softly and slink a leg along your outer thigh as I cling to you for support. Your eyes widen as you realize you can feel the heat between my thighs even though we're not fully touching there. I let my leg slide back down.

"Don't you love the female body?," I whisper as I reach back and guide your hands down to my round ass. "So perfect in how soft and smooth it is?"

You drop the cloth as your cock swells against my belly. You groan as I shift my hips forward and rub against your erection.

I step back, forcing your hands to fall. I can see the sudden disappointment in your eyes as I bend over to pick up the fallen wash cloth. Re-soaping it, I begin to lather my chest, moving in lazy circles, letting the cloth unfold. The tail of it following my movements, caressing.

I let go of the cloth and lift my breasts with both hands. "They're so soft and heavy and all at the same time," I say as I squeeze and bubbles sneak between my fingers.

"There is just something about warm soapy breasts in the shower." I murmur as I let my palms slide over them. "They feel different from any other part of a woman's body. And the pleasure they're capable of . . . " I trail off as I turn around and press my back side firmly against you.

"Touch me."

You reach out and touch my waist. I laugh, cover your hands with mine and slide them higher.

"Close your eyes."

Your palms overflow with feminine flesh. Tenitively you caress my nipples and they tighten under your fingers. You squeeze my breasts gently, finding their yielding texture pleasing.

"Feel them." I say as I guide your hands in circular motions.

Your cock throbs against the small of my back as your focus switches from my breast to the throbbing desire to explore another part of me.

"Can you feel how tight the nipples get? How good it feels against your fingers when you stroke them?"

Your breath breathing quickens as your hands squeeze rhythmically. Your hips begin involuntarily pumping against me.

I groan as your fingers dig into my flesh. We can both feel your excitement escalating.

Your earlier shyness is washed away by the need to ease the growing ache in your balls. You try your knee between my legs, testing to see my reaction. I push your leg down with my foot and turn around to face you.

I pull your face close to mine and look deep into your eyes.

"What makes you think you've earned the right to fuck me?" Your entire body tenses as I grab your balls and twist just hard enough to be uncomfortable.

I release my grip and run my nails along the sensitive skin next to your throbbing cock.

"I've got a very very nice place for this" I whisper as one of my hands wraps around the base of your dick, "but only if you're a very very good boy."

I put my foot on the semi-wall while a I rest my free hand on your shoulder. I give you a hungry smirk and push down on your shoulder. You hesitate for a moment and then understand.

You sink down to your knees, eyes even with my dark curls. You pause trying to figure how to begin when my hand touches the back of your head and you find your face pushed against my slippery heat.

You open your mouth and hot feminine flesh fills it. You flick your tongue out and taste the silken essence of me. I moan loudly and your dick jerks as you feel pre-cum forming.

Your nose parts my folds and your senses are filled with me. You push your tongue further and force it into the tight depths of me. I cry out and shift my hips trying to take you deeper. My fingers tangle in your hair, not allowing you to pull back.

Your hips helplessly pump as you fuck me with your mouth and my excitement infuses you.

I scream out my pleasure and you gulp down the salty evidence of my orgasm as you own begins to over take you.

You feel your body tighten and seconds later your balls explode. Your hips keep moving as your semen splatters across the tile in thick milky strings.

You fall back and your ass travels the short distance to the ground. You look up and see my pussy swollen and glistening from your administrations. You glance down and blush. The shower is still running but it doesn't wash away the proof of your lack of control.

I open a fresh wash cloth, spread it out on the wall and sit down. I look down at you, mild amusement in my expression. I hold your gaze a moment before glancing down at the mess you've made.

I reach out and gently stroke your head, sliding my fingers down your cheek and taking your chin into my hand.

"Such a lack of self control . . ." I lean over and barely brush my lips against the corner of your mouth. "You can redeam yourself. But the rules change a little."

You jump as I slide a foot along your inner thigh.

"You can call it a night and go home." I rub the soft skin of my foot along your limp cock. "Or you can stay."

I drop my foot and pin your balls against the tile. "But if you mess up again, there will be consequences."

I lift my foot and release you.

"Are you leaving or will you stay?"