The Shower Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
280 Followers

She quickly lost conscious control and it became as reflexive as Marcus's pounding. Her hands slipped loose from his neck and she drug her curled fingers through the hair on his chest, feeling the heat build, deep in her belly. Each time their bodies smacked together, she felt a shock deep inside her. It built with every hit. She slid one hand down her belly to find herself swollen. Her fingertips grazed his cock as it slid inside her. Marcus rocked his hips and mashed her hand between their pubic bones. Myquelle gave a sharp yelp as her fingers pinched her clitoris. Marcus smiled and laughed, catching his stride again.

"That's it, baby. Show me how good it is," he moaned. Myquelle curled two fingers over her clit and felt the shock double. She looked up to see Marcus's eyes narrow to slits and rubbed harder, feeling the heat grow, and his thrusts become faster and harder. Marcus felt her pussy suddenly grow tighter and hotter. Myquelle closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. In her head, everything went silent. The roar of the shower, Marcus's panting, and the smack of their bodies all faded. She could not hear herself scream and was only vaguely aware Marcus had clamped his teeth to her shoulder, feeling his cock pulse inside her. The piercing noise in his ear died away to a huffing pant with the last pulse.

Myquelle giggled and squeezed his cock one last time. Marcus flinched and fell back through the spray against the wall. The water hit Myquelle in the face as she struggled to sit up and escape the spray. Marcus laughed and turned the shower head to the side. She slid off the bench and they stood under the spray, as they had begun, letting the water run down between them.

Marcus waited to walk Myquelle to her car. He heard the women's locker room door open and she appeared, now fully dressed, with a big smile. She waited for him to say something. He looked over the gym with all the machines, with seats and benches, all at different angles.

"It's too bad this place is all windows," he said. Myquelle's smile turned into a grin.

"When it's dark in here, nobody out there can see a thing," She replied.

bronzeage
bronzeage
280 Followers
12