The Shower Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice took a deep breath, steeling herself to show those breasts that only one guy had ever seen to four more. Pete had been made to wait years to see her puppies, and now he was doing the generous thing and sharing them with the four of us. As she reached behind her back, Alice looked over at Pete for reassurance. He seemed as intently focussed on her chest as the rest of us and took a second to notice. He gave her a reassuring smile, and she let the straps fall loose.

Alice had no doubt shed her bra in this room many times before prior to taking a shower, but the room would always have been empty before. She could hardly pretend that there weren't five guys in here with her. Perhaps then her bra left her boobs slightly slower than it ordinarily would have done, but as it parted company with her body she at least made no attempt to hide what was being displayed.

Alice's tits were perfect: firm, round, of ample size without being huge. She had quite large nipples surrounded by equally prominent areolas. There was a cute little mole just to the side of her left nipple. Her nipples seemed to be slightly erect; whether this was from excitement, nerves or both, I wasn't sure.

"You're a lucky guy, Pete," Chris muttered.

Bizarrely this, rather than the exposure of her breasts, was the first thing to cause Alice to blush.

As she placed her bra on the side, we all knew that there was only one piece of clothing left. I wasn't going to let her get away with looking at her boyfriend for reassurance as she exposed the final part of her body.

"Alice, make sure you look at Chris as you take your knickers off," I instructed.

Alice's eyes had already moved over to Pete, but she did as instructed and looked Chris straight in the eyes. He held her gaze for only a second before looking down at her crotch, ready to see what was normally resolved for her boyfriend.

Alice's face went even redder now, and she paused for a few seconds with her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers. Her boobs had clearly not been nearly as much of a sacrifice as her crotch.

Finally they came down, as quickly as she could, dropping down her legs to show her completely shaved crotch. Despite Alice's best efforts to keep her legs together, the top of her pussy just peaked out. As she stepped out of her knickers I did my best to catch a better glimpse of the pink lips between her legs, but she did it so quickly I didn't get a chance.

Alice stood there completely naked now, her clothes neatly laid out on the side, no longer performing their usual job of preserving her modesty and keeping her private parts private. Though I was sure that it was tempting for her to use her hands to keep her more intimate parts out of our view, she kept them by her side, allowing us to feast our eyes on the banquet laid out in front of us.

I ran my eyes up her body, starting at her cute bare feet, up her long smooth legs, lingering on that completely hairless crotch, on what I could see of her womanhood, the part she had only ever shown to one guy before. Up over her flat stomach, the product of those gym sessions which had ended up getting her in the trouble that had landed her here. Up to those bare breasts, that I longed to touch and play with. And up to that beautiful face, those lively eyes that watched us, almost inquisitively, studying us studying her. She even seemed to have a hint of a smile on her face, perhaps flattered at the undivided male attention.

"Do I show you my lady bits now?" Alice asked, almost conversationally, as if she was asking which order to do her work in, or what time a meeting was.

I looked at the other guys, who seemed very keen to answer yes, and I admit that it was an offer that was difficult to refuse. But we were here because Alice hadn't followed the rules, and it was important that we set a better example. Besides, good things come to those who wait.

"No, Alice," I said, patiently, as if explaining a difficult point. "Shower, get spanked, then show us your lady parts."

Not a sequence of words I'd ever anticipated using at work.

Taking the instructions that I had previously given her very seriously, Alice didn't even turn away from us as she walked into the shower, stepping backwards until she was under the shower head. She tapped the button on the wall, and the warm water started to flow, running down her back. She stepped backwards slightly, allowing the water to caress her hair, to run down the front of her body, over her boobs, dribbling down her front, making her flawless skin glisten.

I looked over to Pete, who seemed engrossed in the show. I wondered whether he ever watched Alice shower at home, perhaps even joined her. I wondered if he was wishing he could join her know. The lucky bastard - out of all of us, he was the only one who would get his hands on everything we were seeing once it was all over.

The water continued to run down Alice's body, and she seemed to visibly relax. I'd never really thought before about the fact that she regularly stood under this shower, deprived of her clothes, just yards away from my office. Now I was never going to be able to get this image out of my head. This beautiful goddess, our blonde superstar, letting us watch her wash her stunning body clean.

Alice reached into her shower bag and took out a bottle of shampoo. Pulling the band from her hair, she let her damp hair fall free. Filling a hand with some of the liquid, she rubbed it into her hair. It lathered up quickly, and the suds started to run down her body, like the sexiest ever TV advert. She clearly wasn't going to rush this; she'd promised us a shower, and that's what we were going to see.

It seemed somewhat unfair on Alice that a momentary glimpse of Chris' cock had led to us enjoying this extended viewing session of her own private parts, but that was the deal, and, as always, Alice was performing her task to perfection. I enjoyed a long look at her bare breasts, soft but firm under the assault of the water, nipples very definitely standing to attention now, soap suds making their way down the slope of her chest at leisurely pace.

After rinsing out her hair Alice paid attention to the rest of her body, soaping up her smooth underarms, washing her arms and body, then spending a little time massaging the soap into her boobs, a privilege I would have given anything to have, taking her time, seeming to enjoy the power she was having over her senior colleagues.

Alice clearly took her personal hygiene seriously, as she next spent more than a few seconds rubbing her soapy hands between her legs, making sure that her lady parts were at their most presentable for their forthcoming outing. I wondered whether she was giving this part of her body rather more attention than usual, perhaps even obtaining some sneaky pleasure from the act, though she was careful not to give anything away.

Finally she bent forward to wash her legs clean, giving a very welcome alternative view of her boobs as they hung down from her body, swaying slightly from the movement. The fragrant smell of the soap, the pattering of the water on the floor, the visual treat of Alice's exposed body, dripping with water and soap; I was so grateful to Pete for ensuring I got an invite that I hadn't really deserved.

Finally Alice hit the shower button again, and the water ceased. She stood there dripping for a few seconds, before making her way over to her towel. She looked over to me for permission to temporarily obscure her body, and I gave her a slight nod. She towelled herself dry, our eyes following every movement of the fabric, wishing we could take the place of that towel.

Finally the towel was discarded. Alice gave a slightly longing look at her clothes, obviously wishing that she could once again enjoy the privacy to which she was ordinarily accustomed. But for now that fabric that ordinarily had the privilege of adorning her body stayed where it was, so close and yet so far.

"OK, Alice," I said, slowly, enjoying every second of this. "You have agreed to our rather... bespoke disciplinary process. But the important thing is that you accept that you did wrong, that you deserve this, and that this will teach you an important lesson."

Alice nodded.

"I want you to look each of the guys in the eyes, apologise for what you did, and ask them to spank you."

Alice looked up and down the line of the three guys, knowing that each was going to spank her, but having to make the decision as to who would be first to redden her bottom.

Finally her eyes settled on Derek, who was struggling to keep his own eyes at the correct level to make eye contact.

"Derek," she started, ignoring the fact that he was still staring at her tits. "I'm really sorry; I know it must have been really embarrassing me walking in on you, and I can assure you that I've had plenty of embarrassment today to make up for it. Please will you spank me so I can be properly punished for what I did?"

Whether or not Alice really thought that she deserved a spanking from Derek I wasn't sure, but she made a convincing job of asking.

Derek squatted down and patted his knee. Alice seemed reluctant about the idea of draping her naked body over the knee of a colleague, never mind one who was so much older than her, but she did as she was told. She had been positioned so her bare bottom was facing me, Rob and Chris, and the position she was in presented it nicely to us. Her close observance of my rules meant that up to now she had kept the front of her body facing us, and whilst that was an extremely pleasant sight, this close up view of her backside was no less enjoyable.

I knew we were all about to witness Alice's first ever spanking, and glanced up at Pete, wondering how he felt that it was this stranger who was going to be the first guy to spank his girlfriend. Despite his earlier claim that he was "not into spanking", he seemed to be very "into" seeing his girlfriend spanked by someone twice her age.

Derek gently touched Alice on her left butt cheek, and I half expected her to jump up or at least to flinch, but she stayed still, taking her punishment like a professional. Derek raised his hand then brought it down hard on the exact part of her soft backside that he had just touched. The spank made a satisfying "smack" sound as his hand made contact with her bottom. Alice didn't react.

"I'm going to spank you twice more," Derek told her. "So that will be three in total, once for each time you have walked in without knocking."

"Thank you, Derek," Alice said clearly, as if she genuinely meant it. Being placed over her colleague's knee and spanked didn't seem to have affected her unfailing politeness.

Derek touched her other butt cheek now, indicating to her where the second smack was going to land. I was sure that he must have done this before, though surely not in such unusual circumstances. He pulled his hand back and seemed to pause for a second, building Alice's anticipation, then landed a firm smack right where he had promised. This time Alice let out a short "eek", but more of surprise than of pain. He'd timed it perfectly, catching her off-guard.

Her backside visibly tensed up after the second smack, and Derek obviously noticed. He placed his hand right where he had delivered the first smack but left it there, waiting.

"Alice, relax your bottom," he ordered.

It must have been hard for her to follow his instruction, having the hand of a senior colleague resting on that personal part of her body, knowing he was about to place a hard smack on it, but after a few seconds pause she did as she was told, and the smack was delivered almost instantly. This time Alice kept her composure and took the penalty with good grace.

With Derek's lesson clearly finished, Alice stood up. During the spanking she had kept her eyes focussed on the wall ahead of her, but she now shot Pete a glance. His excitement at having seen his girlfriend have her bottom smacked by a senior colleague was entirely obvious, and a slight look of surprise played across Alice's face, but was soon removed.

Alice approached Rob now, and with her body still devoid of clothes her womanly charms were once again on full display. Rob did an admirable job of keeping his eyes focused on hers though as she apologised for walking in on him and said that she would be grateful if he would now make matters right by spanking her bottom.

If Rob's reputation was anything to go by he had probably tried this fetish among many others countless times, but I wondered whether he had ever had such an attractive girl as Alice across his lap.

"Alice," Rob said, landing the first spank on her left cheek, "I'm not going to lie to you," he delivered another two smacks in quick succession, alternating between her right and left butt cheek, "you're an extremely... attractive... girl", he emphasised each of these words with a further spank, exceeding the number of punishment whacks that Derek had given her, but keeping his much lighter.

"And you can walk in on me," he continued the alternating spanks as he spoke, "any time you like if this is going to be the result." He finished off with a couple more spanks before letting her stand up again. Alice did not seem perturbed by Rob's speech, and indeed looked visibly flattered if anything. I suppose for a girl who had only ever had one boyfriend the experience of having her body admired by other guys was somewhat flattering.

Alice seemed to be taking her spanking very well. I was sure that many girls would have found this absolutely humiliating and have run screaming by now, but Alice didn't seem to. She had always had an underlying confidence, an ability to talk to people, befriend people, give anything a try, and as always she had been thrown into an unfamiliar situation and adapted remarkably well. She knew that, despite the fact that she was naked and being put over the knee of her colleagues, ultimately it was her we were all here for, her body we were all admiring, her bottom we were all desperate to spank.

As Alice faced Chris, I sensed a little sexual tension. After all, it had been Alice who had originally offered to show her body to Chris, and it had been Chris who had been so keen on the details as to exactly how she should show her body. They'd always seemed to get on very well around the office, Was Alice actively looking forward to being put over Chris' knee, to having his strong hand say hello to her bottom?

It may have been my imagination, but Alice's request for Chris to spank her was almost flirty, suggestive. I looked over at Pete, expecting him to be jealous, but he seemed more than happy with the flirting. I suppose that he trusted Alice and knew that, for all her flirting with Chris, it would be his cock between her legs tonight.

Chris chose a different position for Alice to be spanked in. Getting her to stand under the shower that he had been under when she walked in, he asked her to face the wall and lean forwards, pushing her hands against the wall. Next he made her arch her back, pushing her bottom out towards us in an incredibly sexy pose. He stood back and admired his target for a few seconds then, without warning, delivered his first smack to Alice's backside.

"Ow!" she protested.

"This is what happens to naughty girls," Chris said.

Another smack, the sound of which echoed out around the room.

"Ow!"

"They get sore bottoms."

Smack. "Ow!"

Whilst Chris was a fit, strong guy, it didn't seem that he was smacking Alice's bottom any harder than Derek had; her cries of protest were part of the game with Chris, a game he was happy to play.

"What do you deserve Alice?" he asked.

Alice paused, deliberately teasing him, and received another whack on her backside for her trouble.

"Ow! A sore bottom!" Alice exclaimed. Despite her protests, she made no attempt to alter her posture, leaving her bottom protruding towards Chris and in the perfect position to be spanked. Either this was a more than admirable example of her professionalism, even in these odd circumstances or, more likely, she was enjoying herself.

Chris placed another well aimed smack on Alice's bottom, but this time in defiance she stayed silent. A further smack delivered to the exact same place did the job, eliciting what sounded like a genuine "OW!"

Though I was sure that the showdown could have gone on for hours, and certainly I would not have complained about the perfect view of Alice's backside and the sizzling sexual tension, Chris seemed to feel this was enough, and returned to join the rest of us.

***

It seemed to take everyone a minute or two to recover from what they had just witnessed (or, in Chris and Alice's case, taken part in). Alice stood there, looking at Pete, at me, sneaking a glance at Chris but keen not to do any more than that.

Finally, it was Chris who made the next move.

"OK, Alice, so the reason why you're hear is because you walked into this room last week and looked at my cock," he said, clearly enjoying the reversal of positions that saw him now the one wearing clothes and her the one exposed.

"So, fair's fair, you've seen my cock, now it's time I saw your pussy."

Knowing how sensitive girls could be about their lady parts, I wondered whether, faced with the prospect of having to openly display hers to us all, Alice would back out. I wouldn't blame her. Still, I supposed it was a fair exchange - a pussy for a cock. Alice had so far used the benefits of female biology to keep her most intimate part (mostly) hidden, but now it was time for her to waive that privilege, for us to show us what ultimately we had all come here to see.

Alice seemed uncertain as to exactly what to do; Chris, who I was sure had spent plenty of time fantasising about this, had no such reservations.

"Sit down and spread your legs," he instructed.

I wondered it Alice had ever assumed such an explicit position even for Pete - perhaps only her gyno had seen her so blatantly exposed before.

Taking her towel, Alice laid it down on the floor, then sat down. Taking a deep breath, she parted her legs as wide as she could, finally exposing her pussy lips for our viewing. One thing was immediately clear; Alice was extremely aroused. Her lips had swelled, opened, glistened with her juices. Whilst some may disagree, I have always found a woman's vulva, her entry door to pleasure, that secret place she normally reserved for the one she loved, to be one of the most beautiful sights in the world, and Alice's was no exception.

I haven't had the pleasure of that many women spreading their legs for me over my years on this earth, but I have appreciated it very much every time I have. Vulvas are like snowflakes, every one is different, which makes every one special. Give me a real vagina over a porn pussy any day. Alice's lips were on the larger side; more to play with, as I liked to think, and her clit peaked through her parted lips. I totally forgot where I was, or who Alice and I were, and just wanted to play, to touch, to make her cum.

She had obviously shaved very recently, as there wasn't even the shortest of pubes to get in the way of our view. I wondered if she had shaved especially so that we would get the best possible view of her lady parts, and imagined her nervously running a razor over her private parts that morning, knowing that a few hours later numerous pairs of eyes would be focussed on that most intimate part of her body. I wondered if she realised then that it would be a completely aroused womanhood that we would be seeing.

Alice must have sat there exposed like that for a couple of minutes, the room gripped with complete silence, as if we were viewing fine art. I stole my gaze away for a second to look up at her face, and although it was a little red, that could have been more the excitement rather than embarrassment. She was staring at the row of bulges in trousers, looking surprised, flattered almost, at the effect she was having. Her eyes lingered longest on Chris' crotch, and I imagined she was probably wishing she'd spent a bit longer looking at it when she'd walked in on him.