The Shower Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was Pete who broke the silence.

"OK, guys, I think you've had a good look at my lady's private parts," he said in an upbeat tone. "Can Alice get dressed now?"

Nobody was keen to bring proceedings to an end, but we all had to accept that Alice had more than made amends for her careless actions, and each grunted a noise that could be taken for agreement.

Alice stood and walked over to where her clothes had been deposited. We watched as her body was once again concealed, lapping up every second. The knickers coming back up her legs, that last glance of her smooth crotch before that was covered. Eyes moving up for a last look at those perfect breasts, flushed red with arousal, nipples standing to attention, begging to be touched. Within a few seconds that plain white bra was concealing them, showing only an admirable cleavage.

After seeing everything in such graphic detail, her underwear clad body seemed somewhat modest, but as my mind reminded me exactly where we were, and that Alice was an employee, someone I was supposed to manage, the sight of her standing there in just her undies, leaving what was beneath them to my imagination, was equally arousing as what had just passed.

Next she regained her skirt, then her blouse brought her back up to a more usual standard of dress. Finally her jacket re-adorned her, and she stepped back into her shoes, now every inch the young professional we were used to. It felt almost improper to be standing there still in possession of an erection in the presence of this lady, though I knew that underneath her clothes her body would still be equally aroused, and she had just proved herself to be not quite as lady-like as we may previously have assumed.

It's strange; every woman has a set of lady parts nestled between her legs, but somehow once you've actually seen them, fully exposed a few feet away from you, you feel differently about her. If you know a woman is in a relationship, you know she's going home and having sex with her partner at the end of the day, getting herself aroused by sexual thoughts, but you don't really think about that until you've actually seen her lips moist with her juices, seen her bare breasts flushed with sexual excitement. Of course you know women have fantasies too, but it's only when you've seen her live one out in front of your own eyes that it really comes home to you.

Derek and Chris headed off to the men's room, I assumed to do something about their enraged libidos. Rob, who had himself visibly very much enjoyed the show, mumbled something about a meeting he had to be at and disappeared off. Alice and Pete didn't seem to be able to take their eyes off each other, looking as if they had discovered something new about the other, and were rather pleased about it. I decided to head to my office and try to actually concentrate on getting some work done, then head off early so that I could relive the whole experience in the privacy of my bedroom.

Almost immediately on returning to my office, I started to worry about what had just happened. Having left that humid, sexually charged environment of the shower room, my sexually aroused state started to slip a little, and I started to wonder whether what we had asked Alice to do was inappropriate. What if she was now regretting it? What if it made it impossible for her to work with me and the other guys who had just seen her expose herself so blatantly?

Eventually I headed off to Alice's office to check that she was OK. When I arrived, her door was shut. Our office has an open door policy (except for in respect of the shower room, obviously!), and doors are only usually closed when the office is empty. Perhaps she was still talking things through with Pete. I decided to go in and leave her a note to come and see me when she got back.

I pushed the door open, fully expecting to find nobody inside, but to my amazement, there was Pete, and he was... wow.

Alice was bent forward over her desk, her clothes once again discarded, knickers sexily still hanging uselessly round her ankles. Standing behind her was Pete, his own trousers and boxers round his ankle, shirt removed, and he had her body wrapped tightly in his arms. He was thrusting his cock into her pussy in quick, strong thrusts, each eliciting a moan of pleasure from Alice, and the odd grunt from Pete.

For a few seconds, neither noticed my presence. Alice's eyes were closed, and Pete was nibbling at her neck, something she was clearly enjoying. Her moans were unrestrained, clearly relying on the office walls to keep them for Pete's ears only. Pete roughly massaged her left breast with his hand, obviously adding to her ecstasy.

I felt like I should leave, but my own arousal, which had started to subside, was back in full force, and I'd never forgive myself for walking out and missing out on this display. I walked slightly further into the room so that I could get a better view of Alice's face, that face I was so familiar with, but not like this, not scrunched up with the pleasure that Pete's caress and thrusts were delivering to her.

Alice's unrestricted right boob jiggled with each thrust, Pete's spare hand placed on her bare tummy, gripping her tightly towards him, keeping a firm hold of his prize. Her upper body was bent forwards slightly over her desk, legs parted to allow Pete the access they both desired.

Suddenly Pete caught me out of the corner of his eye, and his head turned, lips and tongue separating from his beloved's neck, looking straight at me. I expected him to stop what he was doing, maybe grab hold of me, throw me out. But he didn't. Just as he had clearly enjoyed me watching his girlfriend shower, get spanked, and expose her lady parts earlier, he was now enjoying me seeing him fuck his girlfriend, his cock, not mine, plunging in and out of that beautiful pussy.

Alice, who clearly was unaware of the reason for the kissing stopping, gave a moan of complaint, and Pete returned his lips to her neck, which Alice greeted with a sound of satisfaction. Alice was clearly a very vocal girl in the bedroom, and the odd expletive escaped her lips as Chris delivered a particularly well placed thrust. Hearing normally politely spoken Alice let out a gasped "fuck!" as Chris got it particularly right almost sent me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum babe..." Alice breathlessly informed Pete, still unaware that there was anyone else to hear.

"Me too," he gasped, their heavy breathing synchronised in a way that evidenced their total familiarity with each other in carnal matters.

Alice and Pete's final sounds, her moans and his grunts, were a matching pair of his and her declarations of approaching climax, and when it came she let out now a scream as such, but more an elongated "yeeeeeeeeee...s", the final "s" echoing with complete satisfaction, the finalisation of long pent up arousal. Pete managed a couple more thrusts before he let out a quieter but no less satisfied celebratory noise.

Letting himself slip out of her, Pete turned Alice round to face him, each wrapping their arms around the other. Alice opened her eyes which were inches from his, staring deeply into the pupils of her soulmate, and each uttered a whispered declaration of love for each other. Enraptured in the show of desire for each other, I didn't even think of slipping out of the room, and after what seemed like hours, Pete broke his gaze with Alice to look at me. Alice instantly followed her loved one's gaze, and a look of total shock took over her face. She quickly broke her bond with Pete, and used her arms to cover up her breasts and crotch, which seemed like a rather pointless gesture following the events of that morning.

"Alice," I said, after a long pause. "Do you think this is appropriate conduct? Having sexual intercourse in your office?"

"I... but... but you walked in without knocking!" Alice complained, rallying against the unfairness of this in a way she hadn't about the punishment she had "endured" that morning.

"We have an open door policy," I replied, coolly, "there's no need to knock."

Alice gave me an angry look, clearly convinced I had walked in on her and Pete on purpose.

"Listen, listen," Pete said. I'd forgotten he was still there. It was a rather bizarre showdown, the naked Alice with her arms protecting what modesty she had left, Pete with his pants around his ankles, flaccid penis still glistening with Alice's juices, and me there dressed in my business suit.

"We're all in the wrong here. I shouldn't have persuaded Alice to have sex with me in her office. Alice shouldn't have agreed. You shouldn't have walked in without knocking."

I had to admit that there was something in what he was saying. I could hardly complain, having just had the opportunity to witness such a fantastic show. And even if I was justified in walking in, I wasn't really justified in watching.

"So what do you suggest?" I asked.

Pete's eyes met Alice's, and with the familiarity that comes with having known each other so well for so long, a mutual understanding formed.

"I'm sure we can come to some arrangement," Alice said, smiling.