The Shower Seat Test Run

Story Info
A couple enjoys the fruits of renovating the master bathroom.
1.4k words
4.3
12.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the doorway of the bath brushing out my long chestnut hair.

I was transfixed by my own handy work in the recently renovated bath.

When we'd bought the foreclosure I'd been lucky to drive a nail without bending it in two. Over the last year my skills had grown and just looking at our master bath's shower my crowning achievement made me want to crow.

The custom sized deep seat tiled in granite with jewel green glass tiles dispersed in geometric patterns shone through double glass doors. The rain shower head and recessed shelves. Every inch my own work.

I placed the brush on the vanity and slid out of my robe. My body tan and white in stark contrast from to many days working outdoors in the flower beds and beachcombing with my girlfriends.

I stepped into the shower looking back at Brian as he asked, "Finally going to do more than look at it?"

I turned the water to full blast hot and stepped under it. The initial cold blast raised my nipples to rock hardness. I kept my eyes on Brian as I slid my hands over my breasts softly pinching my nipples before stoking down the soft curve of my stomach. I let one hand press on between my thighs and rub over my pussy lips. I could feel the tingle of arousal and knew my pussy was already becoming wet.

I arched an eyebrow at him and crooked a finger of my free hand in invitation.

He hesitated a moment standing in the middle of the bedroom floor, I knew he had a perfect view of every inch of my body. I also knew one of his fantasies was watching me masturbate in the shower.

I winked and readjusted the water to pleasantly warm. I took the soap in both hands working up the lather while I tipped my head back under the spray of the shower head. I was very conscious of my body, the arch of my back and lift of my breasts in this position.

I began to slowly soap my breasts first stroking in circles then cupping and squeezing them up until they and finally my hard nipples slipped through my fingers. I soaped my belly slowly moving back to my breasts often. My nipples seemed more sensitive and it felt as if every pinch and tug pulled a string connected to my clit.

I swung a curtain of my wet hair forward and snuck a peek at Brian not wanting to be caught looking as this was part of his fantasy but still needing to know he was turned on by my show. He cock was hard thrusting up out of his undone jeans. He'd pulled his underwear down under his balls and the sight was undeniably sexy. His bare feet poking out of the bottom of his jean were even sexy. His eyes were lidded as he slowly stroked his cock from base to tip.

I felt how wet my pussy had become the very slickness of it evident everytime I moved. I put one foot up on the shower seat and let the shower head rinse most of the soap from my body before slipping one hand down to glide over my pussy lips. My back was now partly to him I felt sure he could see the curve and nipple of one breast as well as my rounded ass and the fingers of my hand between my legs. I bent slightly forward hoping this would offer him a clear view as I parted my lips with two fingers and used another to stroke the slick wet folds from back to front. I circled my clit at the top for a moment, it was electric so good I could barely handle my own touch.

With two fingers I began first scissoring then pulling at my inner labia.

I knew from past sessions with Brian he found this particularly hot and I was very turned on by it as well.

His guttural groan spurred me on. I began teasing my vagina between pulls barely inserting a finger tip before withdrawing to tease my clit and labia again. I pulled the skin of one labia over my clit since it was so sensitive and began grinding against my own palm two fingers slipping effortlessly inside.

My breathing by this time was loud and erratic. I couldn't seem to pace myself as the image of him slowly stroking himself behind me was pushing me over the edge.

I began to shudder almost at the edge of orgasm when I felt Brian's hard cock slide over the back of my hand. His hands where around my breasts first then he had ahold of my wrist pulling the fingers free of my pussy he drew them up and to his mouth. He sucked my cum from them as his cock slammed deep and hard into me. Again and again not fast but steadily and with force he pounded my pussy. His lips found mine kissing me deeply and both hands went to my hips one holding me hard and still.

The other hand slid forward to grab my mound with the tips of his fingers against my clit. I cried out in protest at my nubs over sensitivity and he readjusted his hold so my clit was covered with one labia. His thrusts pressed

my clit hard into his fingers and I found myself almost helpless with waves of orgasm.

I slipped a little weak in the knees, making his cock slide out and up the slippery crack of my ass. He caught me up with a laugh before turning and sat down on the seat with me in his lap. His lips pressed to my ear "Turn around and ride my cock." His ragged breathing made my stomach flip a little.

I slowly turned and slid my breasts down his chest as I knelt before him. "I want to taste myself on your cock first. I want to feel you hard in my mouth."

I wrapped the fingers of one hand around his cock beginning a slow stroke. I closed my lips around the head sucking softly then increasing pressure as I slid my lips down in time with my hand. I pressed two gentle fingers behind his balls slowly pressing and massaging the way I knew drove him nuts. His hips bucked and he buried a hand in my wet hair pulling gently.

I teasingly nipped the tip of his cock with my teeth as I pulled back smiling up at him. He increased the tug on my hair and I allowed him to pull me up.

"I want your pussy shuddering around my cock as I cum deep inside you" His hands were less gentle as he pulled and lifted me onto his cock.

He bit my neck as I began sliding up and down his cock. His hands locked on my hips, tight, insistent that I keep his rhythm. I wrapped one arm around his back for balance and burrowed the other between us to press my labia covered clit. I knew he was serious about wanting me to cum with him but I also knew from the tightness of his balls and frantic pace he was closer than I was.

"Yeah, you fucking cum for me. Rub your clit harder." he commanded.

I moaned as his words tipped me closer to the edge.

"God your fucking cunt is so wet and hot around my cock. I want you to cum so it'll squeeze every drop out of me. Cum NOW!" He all but roared in my ear as I began to shudder in release and I could feel him stiffen with his own.

I ground my pussy down hard against him and slumped against his chest as we both worked to catch our breath. I could feel the hard pounding of our hearts where my left breast pressed against the middle of his chest. Our out of sync heartbeats seemed like one heart going so fast it should burst.

He hugged me tight and leaned forward to shut off the water. As he leaned back he tenderly stoked the wet hair back from my forehead he commented, "You really did a great job on this seat. Did you build if just for this? Cause honestly it should be called a blow your mind fuck bench."

I laughed, "Sure when we finish the house and give tours I'll call it that. This is the master bath it has a built in blow your mind fuck bench. We'll start a new bathroom craze, everyone will want one."