The Showing

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend shows me something I can't touch.
1.1k words
3.13
25.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers

Why she had asked me to come to her home I was not certain. But the invitation was unmistakable.

It wasn't as if I had never been there before, it was that she had recently broken off our relationship. I was hurting a lot from that experience and had no idea what she had in mind. I suppose that in the back of my mind I was hoping the she would want to rekindle our former relationship, but she hadn't suggested that at all. We were still good friends, very good friends and confidants, so talking with her was not out of the ordinary, but for her to ask me to come to her house again was unusual.

I still wanted her very much and thought of her and what we had felt and experienced together a lot. She had told me that I could not come by because she didn't want to expose herself to temptation, which I fully understood and respected. So, why the invitation? OK, don't worry about it, just go and see what she has in mind.

I arrived at her door at the time she requested that I be there, right on time!

Rang the bell and she answered the door, "Come in, come in, I am glad that you could make it. Come in and sit, here on the couch. I have something that I want to show you and do for you, but you must promise that you will remain seated and do nothing. I will accept your word if you say yes."

OK, I'm even more bewildered. Still not sure what is coming down I say "Yes, I can do as you ask, it may be difficult depending on what you are going to do, but I can do it."

"Good," she begins, "We had a wonderful relationship and I still cherish the friendship that we now have, you are a wonderful man and I love you dearly , but I want and need more than what you can give me. We had such fun together making love and I have the most wonderful memories of it. The sex was fabulous! There is one thing that I would like to do for you that I had not done in the past when we were intimate, but had wanted to do and knew that you would appreciate. I decided to do this before I told you that I had found someone else, but It didn't seem right to do it then and I didn'think that I could handle the temptation that it would present at that time. I was also not sure just how you would react to it. Having thought it over I decided that first, I could handle it and second that I could trust you to do as I ask."

Talk about confused, now I really was. What on earth could she be thinking of? I clearly had no clue.

She was standing about five feet in front of me near the center of the living room. The drapes were drawn and lit, but muted. She was wearing a dark blue satin form fitting dress that had narrow straps over the shoulder, a low cut front that showed the swell of the tops of her breasts.

The bodice was fitted accentuating her figure and the curve and shape of her breasts. The skirt was a littler fuller leaving somewhat more to the imagination. Standing in 3" heels she was a very provactive picture. Just beautiful, is all I could think, just beautiful!

"So I wanted to give you a little visual gift that I have not done before, but knew that you had wanted. The fact that I will enjoy this as much as you will is part of it also. Are you Ready?"

"Yes, Oh Yes!"

"OK, sit back and watch, remember that is all you are allowed to do, just watch."

With that she reached behind her back and lowered the zipper of her dress. She moved her arms forward and let the straps of the dress slip off her shoulders. She let the dress fall to the floor and deftly stepped out of it. Now she stood before me in a full length black slip of the softest satin imaginable that seemed to cling to every luscious of her body.

Next she slipped the straps of the slip off her shoulders as she had done with her dress and let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it also.

My God! The sight before me now was one that could easily bring any man to his knees in awe. Black thigh high seamed nylon hose held by a black lace trimmed garter belt. The smallest black satin thong that barely covered her sex, but allowed one to actually see its shape and outline through the thin delicate fabric. Her bra was so thin that her excited nipples were clearly outlined through it. Absolutely beautiful! And so sexually stimulating.

She then turned slowly to allow me to see her all angles. I could hardly contain my self.

She reached up to her low cut bra that was already showing almost all of the upper part of her magnificently shaped breasts (not large but pert, absolutely no sag) and pulled each up of her bra down to expose her erect raspberry shaped nipples. Succulent and inviting.

Next she lowered her hand to her pubic mound and massaged it. She hooked her fingers around the patch of material that covered her vaginal lips and gently pulled. I watched as the miniscule triangle of cloth disappeared between her swollen wet pussy lips. I could see the moisture on them. I could smell the aroma of her sex. I could almost taste it. She rubbed the lips of her vagina for a short while, stimulating them further.

My manhood was ready to free itself from my pants. Damn, what a beautiful sight!

"I thought you would like this. Remember look, but no touching." She stood there before me, allowing me to take in this vision of female sexuality.

She stood there for a least five minutes neither of us uttering a sound. She then turned and picked up a robe that was on the chair next to her and put it on and tied the sash. I was without words. What could I say after seeing such beauty before me like that and not being able to touch, only look. She had made it very clear, Look, but don't touch. She held out her had to me and I stood. She slipped her arm in mine and walked me to the door. She opened the door, kissed me on the cheek so tenderly I thought I would melt.

"Good Night my love, you are a wonderful man.

I left, dumb founded, confused and hornier that I have ever been. What the hell was that all about, although I didn't ask the question of myself to strongly, just thankful for the visual gift that she had just bestowed on me..

1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers