The Shrinking Machine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip, already excited as the redhead fell to her knees under my finger. Summer had fall onto her back, making an odd sound as she frigged herself. I continued to myself. "At the same time, I'm finally going to find us a new place. A few zaps - and piles of your porno cash - should get us a fantastic ranch outside the city. I'm thinking a lot of land, in the forest, warm and safe for you two... not sure if that'll be before or after the new girl. Depends, I guess."

I could tell they were excited too. Neither had much in the way of shame anymore, and Summer tossed aside her skirt to masturbate openly while Jennifer's fingers were poking around the lower hem of her sweater - teasing her folds at the mention of another girl joining them in their reduced state. I was pretty sure they'd tuned out the part about a new house.

"Will we get to watch her shrink, Mistress?" The small bump where her hand was moving under her skirt began to move slowly.

"Of course. Front row seats. I promise. We'll even choose what the new her will look and act like, together." I nodded, moving a finger to stroke her hair.

"You're spoiling us, Mistress!" She sounded like she was pleading.

"Eh." I shrugged. I really was awful at this domme thing. "Lately, I feel like spoiling you both rotten."

She was biting her lip, and rested her head against the palm I'd brought down next to her. I let her stroke my skin for a while, feeling my nipples stiffen more; another minute of this and I'd be grabbing her roughly and shoving her between my legs to service me.

Suddenly she popped her head up, looking serious. "Mistress! Wait! We can't shrink someone else yet!"

"Huh?" I was suddenly broken from my many fantasies of what I'd do with them next.

"You haven't zapped yourself yet! You need to stop aging and make yourself super-tough and healthy like us!"

"Eh. I feel okay mostly." I shrugged. "Besides, it took a charge and a half to make you two super-tough. Making me like that would be years."

"Then at least stop aging, Mistress!" Summer stood up again, pointing at me. "Every minute is another you didn't have to get older! Jenny and I won't get older, but you will! You could get sick, or hurt, at any time!" She clapped her hands together. "Please, Mistress!"

"I've barely gone out since I shrank you two." I waved a hand. "Maybe after the next girl."

"No!" Summer stamped her foot, surprisingly obstinate considering how I programmed her. I thought for a moment; I guess this was what happened when I programmed her to both love me and obey me, and the two clashed?

"It's not just for you..." Jennifer looked up at me. "... she's right. You've put this off long enough. It was safe enough to use on us, and it's been a few months. We're fine. If something happened to you, we'd be lost. Put in a cage somewhere. They'd probably separate us and give us therapy or something, best case." She paused, then held up a finger. "And wait, what about your boobs?"

Oh yeah. I looked down at my chest, where my nipples were pressing to the carpet.

Jennifer was pointing at them with both fingers. "We programmed the sequence and it worked perfectly in simulation a dozen times." She cupped one hand under her own breast, then used the other hand to cup one of Summer's. "You have the anti-aging thing built into the same sequence, right?" She suddenly looked mischievous, biting her lip. "Come on. Your turn. We wanna see them grow."

I grinned at her. "Little slut. You just want to hug a huge titty."

"Yeah. And who made me this way?" She tilted her head again, folding her arms. Summer was glancing back and forth between us, unsure what to say.

I frowned, looking away for a while, then looking back at the two of them. "You said it feels good, right? It doesn't hurt at all?"

Summer nodded vigorously, and Jennifer confirmed it. They were basically incapable of not loving my boobs no matter how they looked... but they also had to be dreaming at night, about what it would be like to press their whole bodies into big, pillowy orbs of breast-flesh - each one outweighing their entire small bodies. Nipples that would stretch their jaws wide. A little spot in between they could doze in...

"Hmmmm... maybe today is the day..." I pressed my hands on the floor, rising up into a kneeling position. I cupped both palms over my tiny tits. "... for these to grow."

Summer gave a cheer and clapped as I went into the other room, picking up the tablet that I kept the beta software on. It was basically ready, and far more flexible than the original client Dad had programmed. I returned to my room where the two were, plopping down on the bed and letting them come back to me, climbing atop my chest and each sitting on a nipple as they watched me tap my way through a few screens.

The new software actually displayed the target's body - my bony, skinny body appeared on-screen as the new, rapid frame capture completed. I loaded the refined sequence Jennifer and I had set up months ago, which the machine confirmed. I began to set up the other, more complex parts of the software - the dozen aging spare computers I'd found in garage sales and pawn shops each was also wired to the machine, adding to its processing power and cache.

Of course, I couldn't alter my own DNA and grow fantastic new boobs without taking that mass from somewhere, and my skinny and petite body barely had much to take from anywhere else. I certainly didn't need to shrink myself either.

Fortunately, the new software supported something we called 'donor frames' - it could take from one person and give to another. I set it to safely extract from rapidly-cycled random people in range of the machine - which was tens of thousands, this was the middle of New York City - taking only a quarter- to a half-inch from each before moving on to the next.

I finished by double-checking the last part, a fun extra feature Jennifer knew about but Summer didn't. I tabbed over to a preview, and bit my lip in anticipation of the new Rachel that hovered on-screen. My new boobs wouldn't be stupidly large; they were just on the upper edge of what could be natural for a girl my size and build. Generous C-cups, that looked all the larger for my petite body. Everything looked good. I glanced between the two before tabbing over to Commit.

"Ready?"

"Of course, Mistress!" Summer bounced atop my small boob, making it wiggle a little. I wonder how much her weight would make the new pair bounce?

I tapped Commit, and let the tablet flop down onto the bed as I laid back, hands behind my head, feeling a strange warmth overcome me. Screens of code, rapid equations and frame capture confirmations, and a thousand other critical things were flying across the tablet's screen, far too quickly to pay attention to. No errors. I supposed I really was pretty good at coding things.

Before I knew it, I was letting out a long groan. My whole body just suddenly felt... good. It would start with the whole-body thing, fixing all my DNA to make me stop aging like the toys, but also making me super-healthy in general - and other odds and ends, like fixing that painful ankle I'd had for years since the car wreck in high school, and smoothed over my acne scars, made my hair less terrible, and... yeah, you get the idea. Prettier, smoother, sexier, healthier me. Rachel Deluxe.

I wasn't sure how long it took. I was dimly aware of the toys climbing all over my boobs. They were squealing with delight, looking up at my face, but I was too euphoric to care about much of anything. It was already better than any drug I'd ever done, and I've done an awful lot of drugs.

It was hard to tell when it shifted to my boobs. It was supposed to be a rapid, total shift; the software wasn't good at doing two things at once. Still, my whole body practically glowed with inner joy at the sensation of change and improvement, but I did eventually become aware of an increasing warmth in my chest. The girls seemed to sense it shortly after I did, and were treating my boobs like pilates balls; each picking and sitting on one then bounce, bounce, bounce...

It got a bit distracting, and with my hands I pressed their little bodies against my boob-flesh while it grew, feeling both the expanding soft titty-mass and their squirming bodies under my palms. Summer was giggling, and Jennifer was asking some kind of question to me, which I ignored. Really, she just didn't sense the atmosphere at all sometimes. Oddly, I sensed no desire to change that about her... because my stupid ass was in love.

My tits grew to fill my hands completely, and went a bit further - swelling to two wonderful, apple-sized boobs on my chest, ready to fill anything I wore and draw the gaze of men and women alike. I felt the warmth receding in time, and my breath was coming in great heaves - sweat covering my whole body - yet I was still feeling radiant. Damn, if it always felt this good to get zapped, I might have to find other excuses.

I let my hands fall away for a moment, my mouth opening into an insane smile as I looked down at my chest. Well, one insecurity solved for good. I scrambled up, a toy in each hand, and went back into the bathroom - flipping the switch on with my Jennifer hand and spinning around once, feeling their weight and tense, heavy fullness on my chest as I stopped. They jiggled as I did, settling then so I could feast my eyes on my topless glory.

All three of us looked at me. I put the girls down, wanting to fondle myself briefly. Weight filled my hands, and I bit my lip as I simply caressed the orbs on my chest; they were sensitive too, just as I'd ordered, and pleasantly satisfying just to hold. My nipples were only slightly larger with the change, but still notably more full between my fingers. I could sense the tension within, and with a tentative squeeze-

I gave a tiny yelp as the first bit of milk squirted out. Summer's mouth gaped at the sight, and jumped up and down, asking for the first taste in ecstatic delight at the surprise. I was tempted to try it myself, but I reminded myself I'd done this specifically for them. I wanted to feed my toys with my boobs, to have that total dependence and need from them.

With a strange, almost disembodied sense of desire, I took Jennifer in one hand and Summer in the other. Both had their eyes fixed on the boobs I drew each close to; I held their seated little bodies on my palms as their mouths closed on nipples that barely fit in their mouths, and the first few awkward suckles as their hands came to rest on my areola.

Warm, rich milk gently flowed, filling their mouths in large gulps with a taste perfectly tuned to drive them wild. It was clearly more difficult for Jennifer to keep up, the stronger flow overpowering her ability to swallow it all; milky whiteness poured out over her chin and soaked her sweater. She squirmed for a moment in my hand, taking it off and throwing the garment away as her mouth gleefully found my nipple again and suckled.

Jennifer was done first, her belly full of my milk; she laid back in my hand, eyes heavy and skin flush with excitement. I moved her over to Summer, holding the brunette in my palm as she continued to drink from me. Jennifer began to strip the other toy - lovingly tugging off her skirt, then pulling her scrunchie-bra over her head. Summer finished gulping as much as she could shortly after, sharing her last mouthful of milk with Jennifer in a deep kiss.

"So good, Mistress... so good, thank you..." Summer said it between deep breaths, wiping away the last of the milk from her mouth then licking the hand clean.

"Both of you, down here..." I moved them quickly to my now perpetually bare sex, and soon found another bonus of my enhanced body was quite real - I gasped in pleasure as the two attacked my clit together at first, magnified sensations pouring out of it that made even the best attention I'd ever received there before seem totally forgettable.

The intense, visceral pleasure was incredible; I could practically feel every small brush of their tiny bodies against my folds, could tell which of my toys was on my clit and which was on my pussy - and beyond that, I could sense their motions, down to knowing which tiny finger they were each using on small patches of my sex-slick entrance.

My hands cupped my expanded boobs, filling them completely with warm breast-flesh. A few careless squeezes on my nipples expressed squirts of milk, soaking my boobs and chest and dripping down onto the mattress. I didn't care, I needed more, and my tits were so sensitive now that I wanted to play with them all day. My toys focused completely on my pussy, driven into a frenzy by the smell and wetness covering them - and my own visibly far more powerful reaction to their effort had to be doing something.

One of my hands went down behind them. I pressed against their backs, squishing their bodies to my pussy. They squirmed delightfully between my folds - small hands or feet slipping inside me, a chin rubbing against my clit, a tiny pussy bucking against my labia... they writhed together, using their entire selves to bring me pleasure.

I imagined having two more. One down below, one on each of my breasts, and one at my tongue. Yes, I needed it. At least one more. I had to shrink one or two more girls into helpless toys, and I'd just as helplessly fall in love with them and spoil them too.

Summer, perfect Summer, sensed the tension in my body as my back arched. She stood, following my pussy as it rose off the bed slightly, Jennifer barely able to reach that high - my pussy gobbling up both her arms as she pushed them inside my sex, ramming them in and out together as quickly as she could. Summer focused on my clit, using her whole mouth and both hands.

I gave a low wail as I came, squeezing my nipples hard and reveling in the sensation of it. Squirting milk covered my chest, dribbling all over me as I shook and came. A landslide of pleasure built up inside me, thundering waves of pure bliss flowing out from my pussy - and yes, my breasts, newly enhanced as pleasure-places of their own. I wasn't even sure what kind of animal noises I was making, I was so lost in it. I squeezed the girls together between my thighs but I was dimly aware that they were more than safe.

It washed through me still, for an interminable time, until I laid limp on the bed, breath heaving and my body sweating profusely. I would have gone and opened a window to the April air, I was so hot - had I not been too exhausted to move. Funny; I'd barely actually moved on the bed itself when I set the girls loose on my pussy. Cumming as hard as I did had wiped me out anyway.

A minute later, with my body cooling off, I lovingly extracted two girl-slick, sweaty toy women from between my legs. Their bodies were as limp as wet noodles too, but their breath was still coming heavy; they'd had a real workout to get me to my climax. Their bodies had turned a reddish color, and I could feel their trembling, jelly-like muscles as they tried to respond to my gaze.

I gently placed Summer between my boobs, then took Jennifer up close to my face. Her red hair was dark and matted tight to her head, sticky with my juice, and she was having trouble even sitting up. A wide smile beamed on her face, with a crooked twist to it. She really did love being what I'd made her. Another would join her in time and find out the joys and pleasures of being a toy as she had, but for now...

I brought her hands together above her head, and let her dangle between my fingers. My tongue stuck out and I began to clean her, like a mother cat for her kittens; my slimy muscle worked over every inch of her, tasting the mixture of salty sweat and femininity that coated her. My breath and spittle still reeked of mouthwash, and it would do until I could get her nice and clean this evening with another bath. For now I just wanted to love her.

She tried to help, small and feeble motions to present different parts of her, but I wasn't expecting her to do anything but receive my attention. Our eyes met just before my tongue reached her chin, and she closed her eyes as I licked up over her face, all over her head, down her back... then I turned her around again and saw her biting her lip. We both knew only one part of her remained then.

She tried to spread her legs, but my tongue did more of the work. My invading muscle had its way with her, rubbing hard and fast over her tiny clit and pussy, making her dangling toes curl and legs shake with excitement. Her mouth opened, giving a sharp series of gasps, and I could sense she was close. I took my tongue away for a brief moment, to tease her.

"No, please don't leave me, please Mistress-" She stopped writhing abruptly, eyes going wide as she seemed to realize her mistake. I only smiled, letting my tongue extend slowly once again, pushing her legs apart and working her clit with the tip of my tongue - a quick, vibrating motion I reserved only for very good toys.

It didn't take long. She came and came, a tiny wail that was toneless and all over the place as she lost control. Her legs flailed about and small boobs juddered as her body shook, though she was held firmly in place by my hand.

When it ended, I plopped her down on the pillow, leaving her to rest and think about her little slip of the tongue. Squeezing my breasts together, I sat up, taking Summer for a brief walk into the living room for some quality time together.

I ate her out, letting her straddle my mouth - which took some convincing, she thought it would be submissive of me. I didn't care, and told her I'd make it an order if I had to. She came, and then she too was given a tongue-cleaning, every square millimeter of her tiny body - from the bottoms of her feet to the top of her head. When she came, she too was wailing at the top of her lungs, but nobody outside the room would have heard.

She napped for an hour, curled up atop my chest, then she woke up to me working on a laptop, planning. She plopped herself down by the touchpad, helping with what I was doing - mainly some stuff with the accounts, shifting money from both their porno business and my own inheritance and figuring out exactly what we had and how we could spend it without raising any suspicion. Summer was especially useful on the last part.

We did a little online shopping for the next place as well, finding a few good candidates, and then I did a little looking around for custom-made clothing and even shoes for the two of them. I found some good options, but I'd need very specific measurements for them both - that would have to be tomorrow's fun exercise.

It was well into evening before I went back to bed, where Jennifer was still dozing on the pillow in a very unflattering position. Summer nestled herself between my boobs, and I placed Jennifer there too. They were soon deep into sleep together, but I stayed up for a few hours, my mind wandering around thoughts of the future...

... and wondering what the hell 'love' was supposed to look like in my situation.