The Shy One Ch. 03

Story Info
Brad gets comfortable with his situation.
2.6k words
4.65
93.9k
35

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,560 Followers

Release

Brad fucked his sister anonymously again, in the dark on the boulder by the lake, just like the previous night. Lisa was right, he did last a lot longer. He listened to Cassie scream, and felt her squirming beneath him for what seemed like hours, though he knew it couldn't have been nearly that long. He wantonly sawed in and out of her delightfully tight, wet slit.

She excited him so much that he stayed hard even after he'd come, with her wet cunt embracing his faceless, nameless cock. He just kept pounding into her, relishing the sounds of her screams, and the thought that he was bringing her this much pleasure. The only way he could deal with his sense of raping his baby sister was to give her as many orgasms as he could.

So he fucked her long and hard, long after he was exhausted and numb. Once he had come himself, it was all for her.

He did it again the next night. And the night after.

By the fifth time, Brad had mostly shed his inhibitions. He wasn't entirely without guilt, but he grew more eager each night. He'd grown almost comfortable with the arrangement. Lisa enjoyed it. He enjoyed it. Cassie seemed to enjoy it the most.

She was the ignorant victim in their sordid masquerade, but she liked it. If she never found out that it was her brother that was mounting her and driving her to orgasm each night, then the whole thing was ultimately harmless. He just had to protect his identity.

The fifth night was different.

Lisa's parents had gone out for the evening. They were going to dinner with friends in another town, over an hour's drive away. That meant the house was all Lisa's until at least midnight.

Brad and Cassie and their family were just finishing dinner. His two older sisters had taken a break from work and had driven up to join them for a few weeks. They immediately talked about heading out to a nearby town to go to a bar, as if they'd been there all summer and were as bored with the social life as Cassie and Brad.

Cassie and Brad both refused the offer to join them. Brad felt awkward. He knew that Cassie had a good reason, but he should have been jumping at the chance to get out, to drink, and to meet women. It looked strange when he said he didn't want to go. As an excuse, he claimed he'd lost his fake ID.

As soon as he said it, he looked shamefully at his feet, thinking about how he'd really rather stay home so he could fuck his sister.

Aimee and Tara had left for the bar just before Lisa arrived. Lisa chatted with their parents, just polite small talk designed to make them think she was a good, well sorted out college girl. They talked about her plans for senior year, and after college. Then Lisa lead their youngest daughter Cassie out into the evening sunlight, to take her home for an evening of wild, shameless lesbian sex, and something far more wicked.

Brad waited as long as he could before following them, more than an hour. He walked down the road as the sun was setting. Soon he was standing outside of the house Lisa's family rented, set back in the woods, far from the road at the end of a winding, gravel driveway.

Lisa had left the doors unlocked. The heavy, deep green front door was ajar. He quietly pulled open the screen door, eased it closed behind him, and then softly climbed the carpeted stairs. He could hear giggling and moaning coming from Lisa's room.

Once outside the door to her bedroom, a quick peek around the corner showed him that Lisa lay beneath Cassie, their heads between between each other's legs. Cassie was holding her head up, well above Lisa's lonely pussy. She thankfully faced away from him toward the dark oak headboard. Her pretty ass was aimed right at Brad, just like on the boulder all the other nights, but more clearly visible in the flat and fading evening light.

Lisa had her own face buried in Cassie's pussy. She was making assorted loud, silly noises, eliciting peals of laughter from Cassie, interrupted by the occasional moan or sharp intake of breath as Lisa abandoned her comedy routine and instead found a sweet spot to which Cassie responded charmingly.

Brad backed off and leaned against the wall. He listened for a long time, until their giddiness subsided and their lovemaking turning more serious. Cassie began to moan and squeal as Lisa began her own, usual, filthy monologue.

"Are you ready for your cock to come again, Cassie? Are you ready to be fucked?" Lisa asked wickedly.

All Cassie could manage by now was a single high pitched "uh-huh" sound. Even that barely coherent response took a visible effort from her.

"He's going to fuck you really hard today, Cassie. This isn't a boulder, it's a nice soft mattress, so he can ram his cock into you as hard as he wants to," Lisa warned. "And I know he wants to. Really, really hard."

Brad noticed that Lisa had dropped all pretense of the cock being hers. It was some faceless guy's cock, now, not her own fantasy cock.

"Do you want him to fuck you hard, Cassie?" Lisa asked, sounding like a stern school teacher.

Cassie managed only another "uh-huh", even higher pitched than before, as her excitement grew.

Brad had stripped completely this time. He looked down at his body. Brad himself was only a few inches taller than petite little Cassie, which also meant he was far shorter than all of his friends. Most women preferred tall men, he'd always imagined, and that, he thought, was part of the reason he was usually the last to find a girl. He hated being short.

He was well muscled, though. He put a lot of effort into working out, trying to compensate for his height with solid, masculine muscle. The definition in his body was unmatched by any of his friends, and he was proud of it. Cassie had complimented him on his body often, so he knew she approved, even if she didn't lust after him the way he did her.

He suddenly wished Cassie could look at him when he fucked her. He wanted her to enjoy his body, and to think of it as hers, that it was all for her.

Brad turned the corner. Cassie was now all the way up on her hands and knees. She had one finger in Lisa's pussy, moving it slowly and watching it closely, studying it, maybe playing with the idea of finally giving Lisa what she wanted. Lisa tipped her head back to look at Brad from under Cassie's cunt, aroused and glistening before him from Lisa's attentions.

Cassie seemed to sense that he'd entered the room. She jerked her head up to stare straight at the headboard. Brad sensed her body stiffening in anticipation, or apprehension. Then Cassie lowered her chest onto Lisa's stomach, arching her back, while lifting her sweet ass higher and opening her cunt invitingly in the process. Brad caught the briefest glimpse up Cassie's loosely hanging t-shirt of one sweetly glorious, tiny breast hanging free, then pressing into Lisa's lucky stomach, before the shirt pressed in around it, again hiding it from him. Cassie moved her ass invitingly from side to side, as if actively searching for something to fill her.

It was the wicked act of a complete slut, Brad thought. She was a slut for his cock.

He wanted to just look, to admire her, but he felt his lust surging, taking control of him again. In moments he was on the bed, guiding his cock into her so the tip of it was propped up just inside of her.

The hot, wet warmth of her cunt lips burned the head of his cock, and he yearned to bury himself in her. This time he did as he'd planned to do the first night. He held himself in check, just barely inside her, relishing the heat bathing the head of his cock, but he denied it to the full length of his shaft. For one moment he fought the urge. Instead, he listened to her whimper.

He had never touched her, except with his cock. He'd always kept his hands away, using them to prop himself up above her on the boulder. This position, on the bed, let him easily rest his hands on her hips. He could touch her delicious little ass.

He did so eagerly, wishing he could slide his fingers up to touch his sister's tiny breasts as well. He wanted to feel her nipples, to play with her, fondle her, but he couldn't make himself do it. That would be even more of a rape. Instead he used his hands on her hips to firmly pull her backwards onto the full length of his prick, smoothly impaling her.

She squealed just as he knew she would, but far more loudly than he'd ever heard. He panicked at first that someone would hear, then remembered they were alone in the house, for once, and the houses around the lake were so far apart that no one could possibly ever know. He hadn't realized how much she had been restraining herself until now, how loud she could really get.

The sense of privacy gave him a sudden feeling of release, too. He abandoned everything, all restraint, using his hands on her hips to drive himself into her with fast, violent, slamming strokes. He fucked his pretty little sister hard and deep, making her wail and scream as loudly as he could. Her screams flooded the world for him.

Lisa loved it, and said so.

"Look at him fuck you, you little whore," she growled. "Look at him hammer you with his cock. Listen to how much you love it, you slut. You slut. Cock loving slut."

Then Lisa raised her mouth up to Cassie's clit and clamped down on it, sending Cassie into further peals of ecstatic moans. Brad felt his own balls brushing across Lisa's hair and forehead as Lisa used her tongue to tease the edges of Cassie's cunt around his cock.

Cassie writhed around, rubbing her tits on Lisa's stomach, wiggling her ass against Brad's hips and pressing her cunt against Lisa's mouth, and onto Brad's cock. She shrieked and moaned the whole time. Her throat tightened so even her screams emerged half strangled and twisted into animal cries.

For a brief moment Cassie turned her head to the side to rest it on the sheets between Lisa's legs, and Brad could see her face squeezed and stretched and frozen in ecstasy, but wearing a small, happy smile.

He feared then that she would open her eyes and see him, but she quickly turned it back to the headboard, as if realizing herself that she was too close to breaking the rules.

Brad and Lisa fucked Cassie for longer than ever before. Brad came once, but stayed hard and aroused, and fucked her even more fiendishly after that. Lisa constantly added her dirty words describing the milieu, while Brad caressed Cassie's ass and the small of her back, and drove his cock into her wildly.

Then Lisa surprised him again.

"Do you want me to describe your lover to you, Cassie?" she purred.

Cassie's suddenly growing moans showed that the idea excited her more.

"He's short, and he's muscular," Lisa started.

Brad panicked. Cassie was going to figure this out easily. There just weren't that many guys around.

"He's got blue eyes just like you," Lisa added.

Shit, Brad thought. What was she doing? He slowed his thrusts as fear took over.

"He's got black hair, just like you," Lisa teased. "Just like you."

Cassie's moans intensified, then turned back into screams, even though Brad had eased off. He never thought she could scream this loud.

She had to know it was him by now. But she kept fucking him, pressing her ass against him and screaming more loudly. Brad didn't understand why she hadn't figured it out yet, why she didn't stop and pull away in revulsion.

"Do you want him to speak to you, Cassie?" Lisa asked. "Do you want to hear your lover talk to you while he fucks you?"

Cassie opened her mouth to emit a wail beyond anything Brad had ever heard. Brad was barely moving now, but Cassie was rapidly rocking herself back and forth, purposely spearing herself on his cock, over and over again, with the barbaric abandon of a rabid animal.

Lisa crawled awkwardly out from beneath Cassie. She knelt beside Brad, running one hand up and down Cassie's spine. She grabbed a handful of Cassie's black hair to yank her head back unkindly. She held it there, held her whole body hard against Brad, unable to move any more, with her brother's cock deep inside her.

"Your lover has something to say to you, little Cassie," Lisa said firmly.

"Go on, say something," Lisa ordered, turning to him, glaring at him. "Say something, something honest." Lisa softened her glare to an expression of gentle pleading. "For your lover."

Brad stared at her in shock. Lisa widened her eyes and nodded frantically, silently urging him to do it. He couldn't possibly. He couldn't say anything now. His tongue tightened in his mouth at the thought.

Brad looked at Lisa, then looked down at his cock buried in his little sister's hot, tight cunt. He looked at her beautiful round ass, and her tiny tight asshole just above where he penetrated her. He slid out a few inches to see the base of his cock glistening with her cum, then pushed it back in quickly, as far as he could, as if hiding his shame that way.

He listened to Cassie scream, then looked up again to see Lisa still holding her head back by the hair. He was raping his little sister, they both were.

Maybe Lisa was right, he thought. He had to say something, something to make it right. Something had to make this right.

"You're the most beautiful girl I know, Cassie," he said at last. "The most beautiful, perfect girl I've ever known. I love you."

Lisa let Cassie's hair go as she exploded into a cacophony of screams and moans and wails at the sound of Brad's voice. She pulled her cunt away and then drove it back again, hard, against Brad's hips and onto his cock. He grabbed her waist more tightly to pull himself into her as deeply as he could. Together they used their combined strength to join their bodies in a tight, inseparable, incestuous bond.

He pressed so hard that she fell forward onto the bed, onto her stomach. He fell forward onto her to push himself in even farther. He could feel the flesh of her ass giving under his weight, pressing against his stomach. He felt her cunt envelop his cock all the way to the base, where her hot cum now moistened and heated the skin of his groin.

He could tell Cassie was coming then by the way her cunt quivered and grabbed at his cock. Then he was coming, too, filling his little sister again with her brother's cum.

"I love you, Cassie. You're beautiful and I love you," he said again and again as he came into her.

Cassie had no answer, except to keep grinding her ass against his hips, finally silenced. Lisa lay beside them smiling at him. He wanted to smile back, and couldn't. He was emotionally spent. But he wasn't raping Cassie this time, he was fucking her. He was making love to his beautiful baby sister.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,560 Followers