The Shy One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,569 Followers

* * *

On the way back, Cassie sat nestled in Brad's encircling arms, completely possessed and protected by him. Lisa kept her eyes facing forward, like a chauffeur, trying to give them a sort of privacy as she guided the boat back to the dock.

Cassie thought back to the beginning of the summer, to the very beginning of Lisa's plan. She reached back to the one time that Lisa was allowed to touch Brad, to give him his pity blow job. Cassie had sat down the hall, nervous and jealous, alone in her room, listening to the sounds that Lisa was making with her mouth on Brad's cock. Lisa had done that on purpose, she was sure, being as loud as she could so that Cassie would hear it all.

Cassie was disappointed that her brother had made it through the entire ordeal without making a sound.

Thankfully, it wasn't long at all before Lisa came to her room, her mouth closed in a tight lipped smile. Cassie remembered virtually jumping up from her bed to meet her at the door. She didn't wait a moment. She eagerly put her hands behind Lisa's neck to pull herself up, kissing Lisa feverishly with a searching tongue.

Lisa quickly obliged, opening her mouth and letting Cassie taste her brother's cum. Lisa had held it all there, purposely, for Cassie. Their tongues had moved frantically, Lisa out of lust for Cassie, and Cassie in an unending hunt to find and taste and take every drop of Brad's cum.

That was the first day she had tasted him. In a way it was the first day she had sex with him, even though she hadn't yet touched him. It was her first taste of incest, and after that experience there was no turning back for her.

Cassie would tell Brad about it some day. But not now, with Lisa there. Not until they were alone.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,569 Followers
12