The Shy One Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the sail back, he'd embraced her, telling her that his heart and his body were hers forever. Out there, in the world away from summer, they would have to be brother and sister again. They'd be apart at different schools. They couldn't be regular lovers. But he promised he would find a way to stay with her, to always belong to her.

She knew it wasn't true. She knew things had to end eventually, that they'd meet other people, marry and have families. It hurt to think it. It felt better to believe his words, to believe they'd be incestuous lovers forever.

Cassie shrugged the melancholy thoughts away as she went about securing the hatch of the boat. Soon she and Tara and Brad were walking through the parking lot to their family, waiting in the cars, packed and ready for the trip home. In a few more days, she and Brad would both be on their way back to school, and real life.

It had been a wonderfully long summer.

* * *

"Relax, Cassie. Trust me, it's worth it," Aimee said.

Cassie looked back at her nervously.

"I'm not making a mistake?"

"You've made lots of mistakes in your life, Cassie," Tara told her. "This isn't one of them. He's the right guy for you. Marriage is fun. The sex for your first year of marriage is going to be the best you've ever had."

"Maybe," Cassie said with a far off look.

"It'll be even better than fucking your brother," Aimee said as as she adjusted Cassie's wedding gown.

Cassie's eyes went wide.

Tara and Aimee both grinned at her.

"You thought we never knew? Are you kidding? If we hadn't covered for the two of you, Mom and Dad would have had you shipped off to different countries for your entire lives."

"I personally wanted to turn you in," Tara said. "At least at first."

Cassie was blushing furiously. She looked around, trying to find a way to hide her face, but she was trapped.

"Then I realized, that in a sick, twisted way, it was sweet," Tara told her.

"She realized that she could learn a thing or two from the two of you, is what she means," Aimee said. "Come on, enough of this. It's not a great wedding day conversation. You have other things expend your energy on. Here, put this on."

* * *

Cassie looked down at her wedding gown unhappily. No, that was wrong. She was happy. She just wished yet again for a different body. Lisa had looked so beautiful when she'd married Brad. Having a fuller figure like hers filled out a wedding dress properly. It made you look like a bride. Being tiny with no tits just didn't cut it.

At least she had long since cut off those childishly silly bangs, Cassie thought.

Cassie looked across the reception hall at Brad. He smiled at her. He was the first man who had ever really, really loved her tits. Her new husband loved her, and he loved with her tits, too, even if Cassie didn't. And the sex was great. She still knew how to whimper and squeal like a whore for a man. Brad and Lisa had taught her that.

Lisa caught her exchanging that glance with Brad. She smiled, too, raising her glass to Cassie in a silent toast.

Cassie and Brad had never gotten together again after that summer, not once. Cassie had many regrets about that. Sex had never, ever been as good as it had in those few, sweltering months. She and Brad had both been sure that it would at least continue when they met again at winter break, and maybe for a few years more.

It didn't work out that way.

Maybe they took things too far that summer, doing too much, too soon. Over the course of the fall she had unexpectedly found a serious boyfriend in her dorm, a kind and cute guy she adored. Brad similarly had met a girl just before the end of the semester.

Sex with other people wasn't better, not even close, but it seemed more real, more like love than a game. Their summer together quickly faded into a memory, and very soon it didn't even seem real itself. It was just something they'd done when they were young enough to be wild.

Cassie never felt guilty, or at least not much, although she knew Brad did. When they had returned home for that first winter break they had stayed away from each other, each for their own reasons. They didn't entirely avoid one another. They weren't uncomfortable with each other. But neither wanted to be alone together.

Soon enough they slipped back off to school without mentioning anything. Everything continued on a course from there. The years went by. Brad graduated, started a career, and somehow wound up dating Lisa again.

Cassie and Brad never repeated it. They never talked about it. Things smoothly, and admittedly strangely, fell back into the pattern of life before that summer.

That wasn't entirely true. Cassie and Brad were even closer after that summer. Brad had supported Cassie through a lot of tough times, and she had tried to do the same for him. She didn't think there was anyone in the world she trusted as much as Brad, not even her new husband.

Now here was Cassie, finally married, the last of them, and almost done with law school.

She'd come a long way from being her brother's summer whore. She didn't regret a moment of it. He'd taught her how to please a man, but without diminishing herself. She'd taught him that he could take, and give, and that it all evened out in the end, if he did it right.

And maybe someday, somehow, they'd indulge themselves again, if only for a summer.


            A Note From the Author

If you enjoyed this story, please remember to add me as a favorite author. It will help others to find and enjoy my work.

Please check out Mouse, as well. You can look for the final books of the Mouse series to be published late summer.

— Rob m'Dear