The Sibling Ball

Story Info
Ryan & Rita get invited to a party...for siblings only!
11.8k words
4.6
114.2k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,327 Followers

"Ryan, I got the strangest invitation in the mail today," Rita informed her older brother when he answered the phone.

"Well, how strange?" Ryan asked his 26-year-old sister, 12 years younger than him.

"It's an invitation to the Sibling Ball," she replied. "You can only get in with an invitation and you must be a brother and sister."

"Wow, that is a bit strange, isn't it?" Ryan replied, his attention now caught. "Who sent it to you?"

"My old roommate from college," she replied.

"Sara?" he asked.

"Yes," Rita answered.

"Sara was pretty crazy," Ryan observed. "Lots of fun, but definitely had a crazy streak."

"She was a great roommate," Rita said. "I've never had so much fun as I did with her."

"Well, why don't you call her and ask her about it?" Ryan suggested.

"I already did," Rita replied. "She wouldn't really tell me anything, just that it was the best party on the planet and that it would be a life-changing event for me. She said that she and her brother have been going to it for years. It only happens once a year, apparently."

"But why did she suddenly send you an invitation?" Ryan asked. "Have you stayed in regular contact with her?"

"That's another part of what's so weird," Rita said. "I haven't had any contact with her for a few years. I actually asked her why she was sending me an invitation to world's best party after not hearing from her for so long."

"What did she say?" Ryan asked.

"She said that I was smart and that she figured that I could probably handle it," Rita replied.

"That's it?" Ryan asked.

"That's it," Rita said.

"And?" Ryan asked, dragging the word out.

"It's happening at Cray's Castle," she said.

"Damn!" Ryan exclaimed. "I've always wondered what that place was like. It's fantastically huge, right up on the side of the mountain overlooking the hills and the ocean. Supposedly some really eccentric people bought it a few years ago."

"I knew you'd react like that," Rita said with a laugh. "I can remember scouting the place with you more times than I can count when we were kids. The place fascinated you even back then."

"And?" Ryan asked, again dragging the word out.

"Well, a part of me is curious about the party," Rita admitted. "Like I said, I never had a bad time with Sara, only really good ones, and I know that she wouldn't do anything that would hurt me. I thought that maybe you could go with me and you'd finally get to see the inside of Cray's Castle."

"Well, even without throwing in Cray's Castle, I admit you had my curiosity piqued," Ryan admitted. "I'm sure it would be interesting if nothing else."

"The invitation says to reply to an email address with our names and contact information, as well as proof that we're brother and sister if we'd like to attend," Rita said. "Then we'll receive further information and instructions. Should we do it?"

"I can't see any reason not to," Ryan replied, "but the whole thing has a strange feel to it."

"I know," Rita said. "No matter how good it seems, there's always this nagging feeling that we're not seeing the whole picture. That's another reason I want you to go with me, I guess. I'll feel safer."

"Well, reply to them and we'll see what they send," Ryan said.

"You don't think Emily and the kids will mind?" Rita asked, referring to Ryan's wife and 2 young daughters.

"I can't imagine why?" Ryan replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is definitely strange," Ryan said to Rita an hour later after he had received an email relating to The Sibling Party.

"I don't even know what to say," Rita said into the phone as she looked at the same email on her computer.

"Everyone to wear an eye mask and outfit which will be provided at the door," he read.

"It looks almost unworldly," Ryan said as he scrolled down through the email, looking at the few photos provided of previous parties.

"There isn't much to those outfits," Rita noticed.

"Each sibling couple will be given a numbered bracelet upon entry," Ryan read. "That number will also be your name for the evening. This is an evening of games and each sibling couple will participate in the games as a pair. These will be adventuresome, stimulating adult games. If you have any doubts about being comfortable in such a situation, please do not reply for the final explanation and instructions," Rita read. "Whew!"

"Opposite sex siblings only, adventuresome, stimulating adult games. Eye masks for anonymity. Everyone to wear the same skimpy-looking outfit," Ryan said. "Are you still curious? It's sounding like it might be a bit more than just drinks and hors d'oeuvres."

"God, I don't know," Rita replied, laughing nervously. "I mean, I'm not a virgin. I'm sure we've both seen a porno film in our lives and I've seen some hanky-panky at parties before."

"You want to go," Ryan said, a statement, not a question.

"Does it bother you?" Rita asked.

"What, going to the party or you wanting to go to the party?" Ryan asked.

"Well, both, I guess," Rita said.

"No, it doesn't bother me," Ryan replied, "but I do admit I'm sort of surprised that you want to go."

"I'm a big girl," Rita said with a laugh.

The further instructions turned out to be fairly basic with one exception; not to bring or wear any jewelry, no cameras or recording devices of any kind allowed, and a date and time. The exception was that everyone was to be au natural under the provided robe.

"Well, that's pretty blatant, isn't it?" Ryan asked his sister when he called her after receiving his email. "You're sure you want to do this?"

"The robes seem to come down to the upper thigh," Rita said. "I've worn mini-skirts shorter than that. I know how to deal with it, how to sit down."

"But no underwear," Ryan said.

"Ryan, I don't know how to tell you this other than directly," Rita said, "but I stopped wearing underwear a few years ago. I'd have had to go out and buy some for this party," she said as she laughed.

"Damn!" Ryan exclaimed, truly surprised. "I had no idea."

"Of course you didn't, silly," Rita said. "It's just a lot more comfortable, that's all."

"Yeah," Ryan said, clearing his throat. "Well, I'll pick you up then."

"Emily's okay with it?" she asked. "How much have you told her?"

"She's okay with it," Ryan replied. "I haven't told her about the whole clothing issue yet."

"Uh, I'm only your sister and haven't been married or anything, but I don't think you should share that part with her unless you really want to," Rita said. "Just a thought," added before hanging up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Last chance," Ryan said as they pulled up under the portico at Cray's Castle a week later. "You sure you want to do this?"

"Come on, silly, you'll be fine," Rita said as she opened the door and got out of the car.

"Good evening," an older, very dignified and handsome man and an older, dignified woman greeted them at the door. "Welcome to Cray's Castle. I am your host, Number 1, and this is my sister, Number 1. You will be Number 13," he said after receiving their invitation. "Enjoy your evening."

"Good evening, 13," Number 1's sister greeted them. "Here are your robes and eye masks," she said, handing each of us a bundle. "Please keep the masks on at all times and au natural beneath the robes. The changing rooms are to the right. Just put your things in a pile wherever you'd like. They won't be disturbed. And enjoy your evening."

"Oh, I have goose bumps," Rita said, shivering as they walked towards the changing rooms. "See you in a minute," she said, disappearing into the changing room with the symbol of a woman on it.

"I feel so strange wearing this robe," Ryan said when they met back in the hall after changing. "Christ, I can see right through yours!" he said, staring at his sister.

"It's silk and it feels wonderful," Rita said, rubbing her hands over her body to feel it. "And it feels very short. I can see right through yours, too, and you look very anonymous," she said with a giggle. "If I didn't know it was you, I wouldn't know it was you."

Slowly they walked towards the party area, their eyes taking in every detail of the castle. When they entered the party room, they stopped, gasping. The room was huge, a large, wood-floored ballroom with gigantic crystal chandeliers hanging over everything. There were two fireplaces, one at each end of the room, large enough to stand in and wide enough for half a dozen people to fit into. The room was comfortable and warm.

Around the room were various sofas and lounges in front of the 3-story floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. In the center of the room were 4 odd-looking chairs, a table, and a couple of bags. Behind the table was a large black display board, the kind you might find in a stadium with thousands of LED lights on it. Next to the table and in front of the 4 chairs was a very large, padded chaise lounge, easily big enough for 2 people side by side. Along one wall was a buffet with a dazzling assortment of food and a full bar. Even though there were a dozen other couples in the room, it seemed almost empty.

"Hello, 13," a woman said, approaching them with a man.

"Hello, 9," Rita replied after she spotted the number of her bracelet. "I'm sorry, but we've never been to one of these and addressing someone as a number feels a bit strange."

"This is our second one and we totally understand," the man said. "You'll get used to it in no time at all."

"What exactly is going to happen?" Rita asked.

"That's one of the things that nobody is allowed to answer that might know," the woman replied. "Along with any personal information. Again, you'll get used to it. You'd be surprised how much there is in life to talk about."

About a half an hour later with almost 25 couples now filling the room, Number 1 moved to the center and raised his hand for attention.

"Welcome to the annual Sibling Ball which we are proud to be able to host this year," he said. "To those of you who have attended a previous Sibling Ball, welcome back, and to those who are attending their first, welcome. Tonight you will be challenged, intellectually and physically and emotionally. You will find out more about who you are tonight than in any other single evening of your life. The final prize for the most points this evening will be $100,000," he announced.

"My god!" Ryan gasped.

"Still sorry we came?" Rita asked, gripping his arm.

"Couple by couple you will compete against each other," he continued. "Each time the winning couple will receive 100 points. The losing couple will receive points based upon their loss penalty. Inablitity to adequately pay a penalty will result in the forfeiture of all points accumulated to that point."

"We have 26 couples this evening, so we have put 26 numbered balls into the machine," he explained, putting a simple bingo-type device on the table in front of him. "At random we will pick 2 numbers and they will compete against each other. When we have picked everyone, all of the numbers will go back into the machine and we will start all over again. I realize that much is not yet clear," he added. "As clarity becomes necessary, it will be provided. Shall we begin?" he asked, flipping a switch and the black board came alive with the numbers 1-26 in 3 different rows. Above each number were 2 small lights, below, a space to display a score. Right now all of them showed 0.

"Are you really sure about this?" Ryan said in a whisper to Rita, feeling her whole body trembling as she held onto his arm.

"Number 6," Number 1 announced, holding up a ball. "Number 18," he announced, holding up a second ball.

The 2 couples went to the front, smiling and laughing. Clearly this was not their first time. Now the odd chairs started to make sense.

"Oh, my god!" Rita gasped as each one of the 4 slipped their robe off and dropped it on the table before sitting in one of the 4 odd seats, which turned out to really be stripped-down barber chairs with a padded split saddle for a seat. When they were properly seated, nothing was left to the imagination, as the feet were on foot rests which were elevated and spread apart, allowing the effect of the split saddle seat to be seen. Each of the men had their cock and balls hanging down between the halves of the saddle, while each of the women's pussies were spread wide and glistening pinkness was easily seen. Each of them held a device in their hand with a plunger on it which they poised their thumbs over.

Number 6 was a petite blonde with smallish breasts and a shaved pussy, her brother a muscular guy with short curly hair and a good-sized cock. His cock and balls were also shaved and he appeared older than his sister. Number 18 was a woman in her 30s, brown hair and full C-cup breasts with large nipples which were screwed into hard knots. She had a shaved pussy with long pussy lips with a bright-red gash between them. Her brother was dark-haired, very hairy, with a shorter, thick cock. He was easily 15 years older.

"Before we start," Number 1 said, holding up his hand. "Are there any first-time attendees that wish to change their minds about staying and participating?"

Rita's grip on Ryan's arm was like a vise as one couple chose to leave, but she said nothing, much to Ryan's astonishment.

"Are you ready?" Number 1 asked as Ryan noticed that the number 21 was no longer lit. "The value of Pi to 10 decimal places."

A pink light above Number 6 lit up.

"Number 6?" Number 1 asked.

"3.1415926535," the female half of Number 6 replied in a breathless voice.

"Correct!" Number 1 announced, pressing a button on his console, after which the pink light above 18 began to blink and the blue light above 6.

Everyone crowded closer, carrying Ryan and Rita with them until they were all just feet from the 4 chairs. They were pressed up against people on all sides.

18 pink got up out of her seat and went over in front of 6 blue. Rita gasped when she saw 18 pink drop to her knees and begin to suck 6 blue's cock.

"Oh, shit," Ryan breathed as he watched 18 pink expertly suck 6 blue's cock.

"Clarity is now called for," Number 1 said as everyone continued to watch the cocksucking. "The losing couple always pays the penalty but the payer and the payee are determined randomly. A penalty is deemed paid upon orgasm and cum is not to be spit out, it is to be swallowed. For the last time, I ask if there is anyone who would prefer to leave now?"

Ryan looked down at Rita expectantly, but she kept her gaze firmly on the blowjob in front of them, never relaxing her grip on his arm. Nobody else left.

"Since we're all always curious about this subject," Number 1 said, "we started the evening with 6 new couples and only 1 has left. Of the remaining new couples, are there any among you who have played these type of games together prior to this evening? No? I commend your courage, curiosity, and sense of adventure," he said when nobody raised a hand.

By the time 6 blue began to cum, Ryan's cock was hard.

"Number 6 gets 100 points, Number 18 gets 25 points," Number 1 announced when 18 pink finished sucking off 6 blue and got to her feet, a sheepish smile on her face as everyone applauded and the 4 of them collected their robes.

"Number 2, Number 14," Number 1 announced, pulling 2 new numbers.

Number 2 was an overweight, mousy-brown-haired woman in her 40s with large sagging breasts. Her pussy was a forest of profuse hair. Her brother was older with a large beer belly, grey-haired, with a good-sized cock. Number 14 was an Indian couple. She appeared to be 15 years or so younger than her brother and was lush with large D-cup breasts with huge nipples. The pinkness of her inner pussy stood in stark contrast to the darkness of her skin. Her brother had a long, thick cock hanging in front of him. They were both very darkly complected. "The formula to calculate the volume of a sphere," Number 1 said.

The blue light above 14 went on.

"V=4/3πr3," 14 blue said.

"That is correct," Number 1 said, pressing the button on his console. The pink light above both numbers was blinking.

"Oh, wow," Ryan breathed, looking down at his sister who turned to look up at him, her mouth forming an O.

Turning back, they watched 2 pink get up from her chair and go over and begin eating the pussy of 14 pink. It didn't take long at all for 14 pink to begin writhing in orgasm as 2 pink lapped it up.

"Number 14, 100 points, Number 2, 25 points," Number 1 announced when 2 pink finished and got to her feet. "Number 17, Number 24," he announced after producing 2 new balls.

Number 17 was a slender woman of about 40 years with smallish breasts and dark brown nipples. She had long pussy lips and a prominent clit which stood out from between them as she sat in the chair. She had some very sparse hair surrounding her pussy. Her brother was approximately the same age, shorter in height with what seemed to be an average cock. Number 24 was a short redhead, much like Rita. She had firm, pert breasts with hard, rosy, berry-like nipples on the ends. Her pussy was shaved clean and her tiny clit stood above her delicate-looking pussy lips. She appeared to be in her 30s. Ryan couldn't help himself as he wondered just how similar she was to Rita. Her brother was much taller, older, and was thin with a long cock.

"How many prime numbers between 1 and 100?" Number 1 asked.

This time no lights went on above the numbers.

"Nobody?" Number 1 asked after a few moments. "Then I declare a double penalty," he announced, at which there was some excited murmuring.

"Look!" Rita hissed, gripping her brother's arm even tighter as the 2 couples all got up and moved to the chaise lounge in front of their chairs.

The 2 women lay down on their backs next to each other, but head to toe. The 2 men then crawled on top of them in a 69.

"She's good," Ryan observed when he saw 24 blue's cock completely disappear into 17 pink's mouth.

"I definitely had no idea it would be like this," Rita said, breathing heavily after they had watched everyone suck each other off.

"We can go," Ryan said to her, but she only increased her grip on his arm.

"Number 17, 50 points, Number 24, 50 points," Number 1 announced when they had finished and put their robes back on. "Number 9, Number 20," he announced after extracting 2 new balls.

Number 9 was black. She appeared to be in her 40s and had large DD breasts and a fat pussy beneath her large stomach. Her brother was a bit older, a very big man in every sense of the word. Number 20 seemed to be nervous. She was in her 20s, a slender brunette with nice B-cup breasts. She had a shaved pussy with long pussy lips which furled open as she settled in her seat. Her brother was a few years older and seemed fairly average in every way.

""How many prime numbers between 1 and 100?" Number 1 asked, surprising Ryan and Rita by using the same question.

This time the blue light above 9 went on.

"24," he said.

"That is incorrect," Number 1 announced, and there were a few gasps. "Do you wish to offer an answer, 20?" he asked.

When they declined to offer an answer, Number 1 announced a wrong answer penalty.

"You're kidding me!" Rita gasped when Number 9 got up from their chairs and went to the chaise lounge together. "What if..." Rita started to say when 9 blue got on top of his sister in a 69 and they began to suck each other off.

"Oh, man," Ryan said a couple of minutes later as the cum oozed from the sides of 9 pink's mouth as her brother came.

"Number 20, 100 points, Number 9, 25 points," Number 1 announced when they had finished sucking each other off. "Number 4, Number 13," he announced after extracting 2 new balls.

"Are you sure that you don't want to leave?" Ryan asked.

Ryan thought Rita was going to squeeze his arm off, so tight was her grip. Number 4 was already getting comfortable in the chairs as Ryan and Rita slowly made their way up. 4 pink was a slender woman in her mid-20s with beautiful B-cup breasts with pointed nipples. Her pussy was shaved and her inner lips petaled outwards, revealing a pink interior and a thick clit. There was a small oblong birthmark on her inner thigh right next to her pussy. 4 blue was tall, well built, with a large, thick cock. They seemed very close to the same age.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,327 Followers