The Sibling Code Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got into the truck, "It says you should enjoy it and take it for what happened and to shut up about it."

As he got into the driver side his phone rang.

"One second," he said.

I watched him get serious for a minute, he kept saying uh huh and yes sir. When he got off the phone he was frowning.

"What?" I asked.

"Bad news, I have to cut today short. I need to get back to base."

"Why?"

"Apparently some idiot set my barracks on fire. They need 100 percent visual accountability of all sergeants and below. Plus, I need to see if my room was affected."

"Will you be back tonight?"

"Probably not, but don't worry, I'll come up next weekend."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise," he smiled.

We quickly drove back to my place, he got out of the truck and walked me toward the lobby.

"You'll tell Crystal I'm sorry I had to cancel?"

"Of course. She was looking forward to taking you out but we'll do it next weekend."

For a second, we both stood there uncomfortably, neither sure what to do.

On impulse I reached up and placed my hands on his cheeks. I leaned in and kissed him slowly and tenderly on the lips. Time slowed as our lips met and our eyes closed. In a weird way it was sisterly and sensual at the same time. Our lips spoke in ways words could not express. Passion and love mingled for minutes. His hands held my waist as we lost track of time.

It was a good kiss, slow, warm, his lips were soft and gentle and I explored them in tender surges. I could feel his breathing getting faster, and my fingers slid into his hair, my nails grazing over his head and then tracing down over his neck and shoulders.

My fingers flexed, all by themselves, savoring the warmth and texture, the soft, tight skin over the muscles in his back, he shivered and let out a breathless little sigh.

Eventually we broke apart.

Without another word I turned and headed away.

*****

(Brad)

Throughout the week I couldn't get what happened off my mind. I must have looked at the pictures on my phone more than twenty times a day. Then on Thursday I got a text.

Sabrina: Hey baby bro.

Sabrina: We still on for this weekend?

Me: Of course.

Sabrina: Any requests?

Me: You gagged wearing only panties and your bare ass showing.

Sabrina: That was soooooooo not the direction I was going with that question.

Me: Oh

Me: Awkward

Sabrina: Yeah, I meant any requests on what you wanted to do, but good to know what's on your mind, lol.

Me: Sorry about that.

Sabrina: No worries.

Sabrina: Once again, any requests?

Me: Zoo?

Sabrina: Yay, that sounds fun. Can Crystal come?

Me: Of course.

Me: Again, sorry about the comment.

Sabrina: Wink

Sabrina: Don't be.

Sabrina: I am kind of glad you brought that up. I wanted to know, did you really take pictures?

Me: Of course.

Sabrina: Why?

Me: You're kidding right? That had to be the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Sabrina: Really? Even though I'm your sister?

Me: That's almost the dumbest question I've ever heard.

Sabrina: But what are you going to do with them? I'm your sister for god's sake.

Me: I know, but that doesn't stop me from looking at them.

Sabrina: Really?

Me: At least twenty times a day.

Sabrina: Blushing

Sabrina: Just keep them private, ok.

Me: Always

Sabrina: Can you send me one? Send me your favorite.

Me: Why?

Sabrina: I want to see.

Me: K

I guess she wanted to see which one I liked best. I decided on one of the selfies. I had my head next to hers and we looked like any other brother sister couple in the world taking a selfie pic, except that she had a pink ballgag in her mouth and was topless.

As soon as I sent it she replied.

Sabrina: OMG

Sabrina: I can't believe you kept that one.

Me: Are you serious?

Me: It's my favorite one.

Sabrina: Why?

Me: Because it has both of us.

Sabrina: Lol, you're so crazy.

Sabrina: But I kind of love it.

Me: Me, crazy or the pic?

Sabrina: All three.

Sabrina: Anyway, same time.

Me: Sounds good.

Sabrina: See you then.

Sabrina: Wink

Interesting. What did she mean by same time? Was I supposed to show up early or was I supposed to show up at ten?

*****

I checked my watch, 0900. Heart pounding, I pressed my ear to the door and didn't hear anything. With a dry mouth I quietly opened it.

Like last week I heard the shower and music. Tentatively I walked down the hallway into the kitchen. I peeked into the dining room.

There is a god and he is a man. The sight before me was proof that I had done something good in my life or a previous one.

Just like last week Sabrina was tied with pink rope to the dining room table and wearing only her panties. But that's where the similarities ended.

This week she was standing at the edge of the table bent over. Her ankles were tied to the legs of the table. Her hands were tied behind her back with a few wraps around her arms and shoulders keeping them secure against the middle of her back. It looked like she couldn't even tug them down or in any direction. The rope once again wrapped around her arms and looped the table forcing her face down against the wood. Her hair was free but I could see a thin strap of black silk surrounding her head, I assumed it was a gag.

I took my time and walked around her taking in all the details.

She saw me and made no struggles or noise, simply watching me quietly as I examined her. I was right, the silk was a gag and even better I could see it was holding small white material in her mouth, which I assumed were either hers or Crystal's panties.

I reached out and touched the gag, "Nice," I said.

She winked at me.

Her panties were a black G-string that left absolutely none of her butt to the imagination. I trailed a finger over her ass and she gave a small moan, it was amazing how it was soft and firm at the same time. Her muscles quivered as I trailed more fingers across her skin. It was fascinating to watch and she gave small whimpers as I caressed her.

As excited as I was about seeing her half naked again, the most interesting thing about her ass right then was the color, RED!

I could literally feel the heat radiating off her skin. She had just been spanked. I pulled out my phone and once again took multiple pictures of my sister's bound and half-naked form.

I bent over and whispered in her ear, "You have no idea how much trouble you're in right now."

Her eyebrows went into a V as she looked at me uncertainly. I smiled and shook my head.

"Did you think I'd forget about this incident that you won't talk about the last time I was here?" I said.

"I'm going to get answers from you and there's nothing you can do about it."

Her eyes went wide and she struggled to get free.

I continued on as if her struggles didn't matter, and since I wasn't about to untie her, they didn't.

"I admit, I didn't know how I was going to get that information from you. I never would have thought of trying a spanking. But since you've let me know you don't mind being ..."

*****

(Sabrina)

I wondered if he'd get the hint. I hadn't planned on doing this for him again but when he made the 'mistake' during our text conversation it had planted a seed. It wasn't hard to manipulate Crystal into tying me up like he asked.

She had wanted both of us to be wearing our panties when Brad came over this morning. I'd told her no but she kept pushing the issue. I'd teased her and told her even a spanking wouldn't change my mind. That was all the encouragement she needed to test that statement. The next few minutes were spent pretending to struggle as she tied me to the table.

Hell, I liked the idea but I couldn't let Crystal know that. I'd made her work for it, I'd held out while she spanked my ass red.

She'd even threatened to leave me like this for Brad to find, it was hard not to laugh at that warning, if only she knew.

She promised to come back after her shower and continue until I gave in. I would let her think she'd won and agree.

It was a fun game I was playing. I liked teasing Brad and I didn't mind playing around a little. I had to be careful, because as much fun as I was having I knew I wasn't ready to cross the line completely. I wanted to, god did I want to, but despite all the 'fun' we were having I wasn't ready to cross the final line yet. Even though I know what I'd done at this point was pretty far over the line I could still somehow justify to myself that we were playing, that we were just having fun.

Even when my heart knew that was a lie.

Right in the middle of that thought I realized I wasn't alone. I looked back and saw him enter the room.

I loved the look on his face. He looked at me the way I want a man to look at me. It was total love and awe. It's so sexy to a woman when a man looks at her the way my brother was looking at me. It made my heart melt, I'd do anything for him. If he asked me to I'd sleep with him no matter the consequences.

I watched as he circled around me.

He touched my gag, I knew he could see the panties in my mouth that had been wadded up and used to silence me.

"Nice."

I gave him a slow wink.

When he moved behind me I closed my eyes as his fingers played across my skin. It felt so good my body was quivering. It was good I was gagged or I'd tell him to do whatever he wanted to me.

His touch was wonderful. I was in heaven. I watched as he pulled out his phone and took pictures. It turned me on to know my baby brother had pictures of me in such a compromising position.

"You have no idea how much trouble you're in right now," he whispered.

Wait. What?! What did he mean by that?

"Did you think I'd forget about this incident that you won't talk about the last time I was here?"

Oh damn, this is not good.

"I'm going to get answers from you and there's nothing you can do about it."

I was a little scared now, I fought to get free, he continued on as if my struggles didn't matter.

"I admit, I didn't know how I was going to get that information from you. I never would have thought of trying spanking. But since you've let me know you don't mind being disciplined..."

I tried yelling through the gag but the sounds were muted and he ignored me.

Okay, keep calm. The second he takes off this gag I'll tell him no more playing around. We are not discussing what happened the last time he was here.

SMACK

Holy hell!

My ass was still smarting from Crystal's spanking and that set it on fire all over again. I shrieked into the gag trying to tell him to stop.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

JESUS CHRIST! He wasn't playing or holding back. He was spanking me for real. I squeezed my eyes shut against the pain. Heat blossomed all over my butt.

He was saying something, I forced myself to pay attention.

"I'm going to ungag you okay?!"

I nodded.

"If you try to tell me to stop or tell me anything other than what happened I'll regag you and spank you a dozen more times. Do you understand?"

NO, NO, NO, I won't talk about that.

He must have read the defiance in my eyes because he shook his head and without taking off the gag started spanking me again.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Dear god, if he keeps this up I'm going to cum. Fuck!

He was talking again, focus.

Slowly, enunciating each word like I was a child he asked, "Do. You. Understand?"

I nodded, I couldn't stand any more, not after Crystal. Oh god, Crystal, she's going to come out and spank me even more. I had to speak.

He pulled the soaked panties out of my mouth.

Clearing my throat, "Water please."

He grabbed a bottle from the fridge and gave me a sip.

"Do we have to talk about this now?" I asked.

His eyes flared and he started to push the panties back into my mouth.

"No, no, no, I'll be good, I swear. I meant I promise I'll tell you everything later."

"No, I want to hear it now. That way I can punish you if I think you're lying to me."

That scared me, I'd never been able to lie to my brother, somehow he always knew. That meant I'd have to tell him everything.

"Hurry up," he prompted.

My ass was in agony, I couldn't take the chance of more spankings.

Reluctantly I told him...

"When you came home before your big deployment to Afghanistan, right before Thanksgiving we all went out."

"I remember," he said.

"Do you remember you were pretty damn drunk?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Do you remember how you got into bed?"

"I always assumed I'd climbed into bed myself. Was that not the case?"

"You woke up naked, wasn't that a clue?" I asked.

"I sleep naked, I assumed I took off my clothes before I passed out," he answered.

I shook my head, "Not quite, me and Crystal may have undressed you."

"I see," he said drily. "What else?"

"We may have madeavibratoroutofanimpressionofyourdick."

"What?"

"I said we may havemadeanimpressionofyourdickforavibrator."

"Saying it fast is not going to make me walk away. Slow down or I start spanking."

I frowned and my butt reflexively clenched as he said that, taking a deep breath I told him.

"We made an impression of your dick and turned it into a vibrator."

His jaw dropped.

"Okay," he said slowly shaking his head. "I have to admit, I did not imagine that one. In a million years that would not have been one of my guesses. Could you please explain?"

"Well, when we carried you into the spare bedroom and Crystal started to undress you. I didn't think anything of it until she started tugging off your underwear."

"I asked her what the hell she was doing and she giggled and said 'Let's see what he's got' and since I was drunk at the time I didn't object."

I didn't want to mention that I wasn't that drunk. I'd always been curious about my 'baby brother' so it hadn't taken a lot to convince me. It had been some harmless fun.

"Then what happened?" he asked.

Clearing my throat, I looked at him, "You were kind of hard and Crystal reached out at touched it and then you started to get really hard."

His eyes narrowed, "Continue."

"At first she stroked you with her fingers till you were erect and then she stopped and looked at me," I said. "Then she came up with the idea to use this gag gift she'd given me. It was one of those create your own penis vibrator things. Basically, we put this gel tube over your dick and you wait a few minutes and it creates a mold."

"You created a mold of my dick?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

He studied me for a minute. It was getting a little uncomfortable to look him in the eyes.

"What else?"

"What do you mean?"

SMACK

I yelped.

"Don't lie to me, you're holding something back."

Damn, damn, damn.

He was entirely too good at reading me.

"Okay, okay. We may have taken turns giving you a blowjob," I mumbled.

His eyes went wide, "What?"

I rushed to explain, "It was harmless. After we finished Crystal gave you a small lick and your hips kind of twitched. We both giggled because it was funny to watch, so she did it again and you twitched again, after that she put you in her mouth and you were thrusting even though you were completely passed out."

"You said 'we.'"

I tried to glare at him be he didn't seem fazed and when he raised his hand I hurried to tell him.

"After she was playing with you a bit she stopped and told me I should try it. I laughed and told her no. She kept insisting, she said she wanted to see if it was her mouth you were reacting to or if any mouth would do."

Even though I had let her talk me into it with that argument it was mostly because I wanted to do it. I kept telling myself we were all drunk but I knew that had nothing to do with it. I had wanted to feel him in my mouth.

"And did I react to you?"

I blushed, "Yes."

"How far did you two go?"

"Only the blowjob, I swear."

"I mean how far did the blowjob continue? Did I cum?"

If it was at all possible for me to get redder I know I did.

"Yes."

"Well, that's unusual. It takes a long time to get me to cum from a blowjob, nobody has ever been able to pull it off."

Guiltily, I told him, "We took turns on you. We wanted to see if we could get you to cum. You actually came in my mouth."

His eyes went wide as I said that. I can't believe I let that slip. I was so caught up in talking to him I wasn't thinking when I let that detail out.

"So I came in my big sister's mouth, huh?"

I realized a part of me wanted him to know.

I wanted him to feel special, I nodded.

"You know that makes you my first?" he said.

"Really?"

"Swear to god."

"Me too," I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, I've never let a guy cum in my mouth before."

For a moment we smiled at each other, then we both heard the shower turn off.

He looked up toward the bathroom.

"Guess that's my cue."

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back then bent over and kissed me. Unlike our last kiss this one was raw passion. His tongue met mine and we teased each other for a few seconds. He pulled away and I tugged at his lower lip with my teeth.

He shook his head and as he re-gagged me he whispered in my ear.

"To be continued..."

*****

(Brad)

I knocked on the door at exactly 10 o'clock.

I heard a muffled, "Come in."

I walked in to the living room and found Crystal and Sabrina laying on their stomachs playing Mario cart. The only thing they were both wearing were tight black boy short panties.

"Really?" I asked.

"What?" Crystal said innocently. "We're playing video games."

"Uh huh, sure," I replied. "How long are you two going to keep teasing me like this?"

They each had their feet crossed and were bouncing them up and down off their butts.

"Probable forever," Crystal said brightly biting her lip and mashing the buttons on her controller.

"Go, go, go, you stupid thing," she yelled at the television.

Sabrina had her hair pulled back in a ponytail with a look of intense concentration as she played with her controller, "Ha, I own you bitch!"

"Damnit," Crystal cried and threw down her controller while glaring at Sabrina.

"Next time."

"Keep dreaming."

During their banter they forgot me so I cleared my throat making them look up.

"Yes?" they said simultaneously.

"I expected this from Crystal but I thought my big sis would behave."

She winked at me, "Are you really complaining?"

"Only about the fact that you two little vixens need to get dressed, I'm hungry and I want breakfast. Move it!"

"Yes sir," they said. They both got up but covered their boobs with an arm, then they each gave me a mock salute with their free hand.

"Right away sir," Crystal giggled.

Sabrina giggled too.

Shaking my head in mock exasperation as they kept their tits covered when they walked by me.

As Crystal passed by me I swatted her ass, she squeaked and reflexively moved her hands to cover her butt. For a brief second, I caught a flash of her dark nipples and then she realized her mistake and turned away from me running to her room laughing.

Sabrina learned from Crystal's mistake and faced me as she sidled past, her eyes never leaving mine. I gave her a smirk and faked a swat at her butt, but she jumped and hurried past me. She stuck her tongue out at me when she was safe but then she paused and looked over her shoulder to see if the coast was clear. We were alone for a few seconds and her eyes met mine as she dropped her arms from her chest.

I smiled as I stared at her tits, her nipples were beautiful and stood out proudly. I started to move toward her but she held up a finger halting me. Smiling she turned and ran into their room.

*****

The rest of the day was spent together. I took them to the zoo and the local botanical gardens. We all held hands as we walked around and they each made a point of pressing their bodies against me as often as possible. I was in heaven. The simple touch of my favorite two people sent thrills through me all day.