The Sibling Code Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

I noticed that they seemed to be making extra efforts to press against or display their bodies to me. Whenever either got a chance to bend over in front of me they made sure to do so and whenever they grabbed my hand they would press against me. It was very distracting, especially since Crystal was wearing an off-white sundress that was slightly see through when the light hit it just right, and Sabrina was wearing a denim mini skirt with a white hippie top with long sleeves. It had a center cut V in the front that had lots of strings crisscrossing and left plenty of her boobs displayed. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and when her nipples got hard they poked against her shirt.

I was having the best time just talking and being with them. We had planned to go drinking and be out all night but as the day wore on the girls started to get tired. By the time I was driving us home after dinner they were passed out. I pulled up to their building and tried to wake them but they were both too tired from the day's exertions. I made two trips and carried each one upstairs and put them to bed. I watched them naturally cuddle up to each other as they got into bed. It was sexy and heartwarming at the same time.

I left quietly.

*****

I didn't hear anything for a few days so on Wednesday I texted Sabrina.

Me: We doing anything this weekend?

Sabrina: Thought you'd never ask.

Me: Lol, I'll take that as a yes.

Sabrina: Of course, any ideas?

Me: Let's keep it simple, since we missed it a couple of weeks ago, let's do the beach?

Sabrina: Sounds great, then out for drinks?

Me: Perfect.

Sabrina: Anything else?

Me: Hogtied, no gag.

Sabrina: ;)

Sabrina: <3

Saturday couldn't come quick enough.

I was nervous as I walked through the door cautiously. I heard the telltale sounds of the shower and Latin music coming from the bathroom. I had a plan about today and I wasn't sure I could go through with it.

As soon as I entered I looked into the living room. To my surprise Sabrina was on the couch, on her stomach, hogtied, just like I had asked. Her hands were tied behind her back, her feet were crossed and tied together, and then her hands and feet brought together behind her back and tied.

I couldn't help the grin on my face as soon as I saw her.

She blushed and smiled back.

I walked toward her, she was wearing a hot pink G-string this time, her body was as fun to look at as the first time I'd found her. The muscles on her back fascinated me and her butt was taut and muscular. Her hair flowed free around her face.

She saw the questioning look on my face and before I could ask she said. "When I get hogtied it's always on the couch. It's more comfortable than the dining room table."

"You've been tied like this before?"

"Oh yeah, both of us like to do this one on occasion. It's fun for tickling the feet and forcing oral."

"Funny you should mention that."

Her eyes narrowed, "Don't get any ideas baby brother."

I laughed, "So you're ticklish huh?"

"Oh no," she cried.

She started squirming as I reached over and ran a nail over the sole of her foot. She exploded into laughter and struggled to get away, I easily grabbed her feet to keep her still and started to tickle her.

She yelped and kept squirming.

Between gasps of laughter she tried to get me to stop, "If you keep doing this... I'll end up screaming... and Crystal will find us."

"Maybe I should gag you with something," I suggested.

"No... that's no fair... please, I'll do anything..."

"Good, because I had an idea."

I eased off my torture and moved to the front of her. I sat on the couch and shifted to the right position. Now she could put her head in my lap. I stroked my fingers through her hair as she wiggled and twisted and got comfortable.

"You know this has become the highlight of my week, right?"

"Me too."

"Of course, I've been going nuts since our last conversation."

"Why?"

"Because I've been imagining you giving me a blow job."

I was starting to get hard and I know she could feel it pressed against her cheek.

Laughing she told me, "Behave."

"That's going to be hard," I said.

"Yeah, I can see that," she said sarcastically. "Or should I say feel that?"

Keeping her eyes locked with mine I slowly undid my zipper and tugged my pants down.

"Behave baby brother," she emphasized.

Without missing a beat, I pulled my black sport shorts down too. My cock was free and lay against my stomach, hard and erect. She had to tilt her head away to avoid laying on it.

"We are not doing this," she hissed.

"Why not? You've done it before."

"That was different. I was drunk and shouldn't have.

"Probably, but we've crossed the 'shouldn't have' line a long time ago."

I sat there with my hands by my side. I didn't try to force her or move away. She kept turning her head to adjust, I shifted at the same time. Her lips grazed my shaft. Her breathing became ragged as she continued to protest.

"We can't..."

Uh huh," I said.

She struggled.

"No..." Shaking her head back and forth.

"You're right," I agreed.

"...taking advantage..." she breathed.

"Totally."

Her hands and feet were tugging against her bonds, her hair was brushing against my thighs, tickling me slightly. I could feel her breath against my cock, it was making me harder than I'd ever been.

And suddenly her lips were wrapped around the head of my dick, our eyes met.

"I love you!" I whispered.

Her body had been tight, muscles coiled, at those words she closed her eyes and relaxed. She gently started sucking on my cock. I groaned in pleasure. This seemed to encourage her and she started swirling her tongue around the head. I wanted to untie her hands but was too scared that if I did Crystal would catch us. Despite the handicap Sabrina gave me the best blowjob of my life. She used her tongue to lick up and down the sides. She wrapped her lips around the head and gave slow gentle sucks.

My breath caught and I gasped.

Her sucking became stronger, she squirmed her body to get better position and bobbed up and down. She went down strong and when she pulled back up she eased the pressure.

My hands clenched and unclenched. I ran my fingers through her hair. I was panting from how good it felt.

Her butt wiggled as she happily sucked on me. After a few minutes she started to hum and I could feel the vibration throughout my shaft.

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

She sucked harder, I tried to pull away so I wouldn't cum in her mouth but she wouldn't let me. She sucked harder and my hips started to thrust against her mouth, I couldn't think, I couldn't see or hear. All I felt was that wonderful warm mouth as it brought me to the edge of the greatest pleasure.

I felt the pressure build, my dick pulsed, she locked her lips around my cock and my world exploded. White hot pleasure ripped through my body as I unloaded. Her eyes opened and locked with mine. She sucked harder as I unleashed in her mouth. This sent another surge of pleasure through me. If I'd been standing I would've collapsed. I kept pulsing in her mouth and she kept sucking, never taking her eyes from mine. My hips twitched and I groaned as she swallowed everything I had.

Finally, spent, I lay back panting. She released me from her mouth.

For a minute we both lay there looking at each other.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, baby brother."

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers