The Sibling Code Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed while we hugged, then she kissed me full on the lips, her tongue played with mine for a full minute before she broke away. I could still smell the sex on her.

"Crystal's in the shower?"

"Yeah, she'll be at least fifteen to twenty minutes."

She grabbed my hand and led me to their gray sectional couch and we plopped down next to each other.

I squeezed her hand, "Today was intense. The stuff you were saying was crazy. It was so hard not to respond and to pretend that it was Crystal who was roleplaying me."

Laughing, "I knew that would throw you for a loop. It was easy for me because all I had to do was pretend it was you, and since it was you I didn't have to act."

"It's starting to get hard to keep track of what she knows that you know and what you know that she doesn't and blah blah blah blah blah," I laughed and grabbed my head with both hands like I was going crazy.

"Well you did very good today."

Becoming serious, "So that wasn't acting for you?"

The change in her was instantaneous.

She blushed and looked down, "I don't know, was it supposed to be?"

For a moment I couldn't figure out why she had suddenly become so nervous. Then I realized, she was just like every other girl. She had thrown herself out there to a guy and was unsure how I was going to respond. Even though we'd messed around she had no idea what I thought of our relationship or where I wanted it to go. I always thought of her as so confident that I forgot she may need assurance.

I cupped her chin and tilted her head up, her eyes were bright and filled with emotion, she looked seconds away from crying. I drew her to me and our lips met, our arms wrapped around each other as we kissed. There was no sexual passion in this kiss, it was love, pure and simple. For that moment nothing else existed for either of us. Her lips were soft and warm, her tongue was playful as it danced with mine. We explored, tasted, teased each other, as our breath mixed and our bodies pressed together, finally we broke.

I reached out and held her hand.

"Does that answer your question? Because what I feel for you goes way beyond just sexual."

Her eyes watery she nodded happily, like a little girl too afraid to speak because she's too excited.

Finally, she calmed down and said, "Judging by today I don't think Crystal is going to be jealous of you if we continue this."

"Picked up on that did you?"

Sabrina laughed, "Are you going to do anything with her while I'm in the shower?"

"You tell me, can I?"

She nodded, "I'll give you twenty minutes, but no sex."

"Still not ready huh?"

"No, that's not it. I'm ready, I just want to be there for the first time with you two and I want her to be there for our first time. I think we're going to need a date night planned out, I want it to be perfect."

My eyes went wide as the ramifications of what she said sunk in.

We stayed there in silence until Crystal walked into the room wearing a towel.

As Crystal walked out I told them, "By the way, I screwed up, the race is next weekend. So we'll have to find something different to do today."

The girls looked at each other, "Shopping," they said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and groaned but nodded my head, "Fine, we'll go shopping."

"Hurry up and shower," Crystal said.

"Suuuure," Sabrina said mischievously and jumped up, as she passed Crystal she tugged her towel off and ran into the bathroom laughing.

Crystal stood stunned wearing only a black thong panty.

"Little bitch," she giggled.

"Don't change on my account," I said.

With her custom half smirk she sat down on the couch angle opposite to me.

We eyed each other until we heard the shower start.

"Are you ever going to tell her what happened?" I asked.

"Probably, who knows? I guess we'll have to see. Did you enjoy it?"

"More than anything?"

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Probably, who knows? I guess we'll have to see." I said mimicking her tone. "Are you okay with all this? I don't mean me and Sabrina, I mean you, me, and Sabrina."

She didn't respond for a moment.

"I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time imagining a relationship with one of you that doesn't involve both of you. I don't understand it but somehow both of you are more whole together and if this goes the way I hope it does I think it'll be great for all of us."

"How do you want it to go?"

She shook her head, "Let's save that conversation for when we're all ready."

I nodded agreement.

After a few seconds I said, "Don't forget you owe me $100."

"How do you figure?"

"How do you not figure? I made you cum, that was the bet. The first person to cum owes the other person $100."

"That was for sex, we didn't have sex."

"We never said sex, we just said whoever makes the other person cum first."

Frowning she thought about that for a few seconds.

"Damn," she muttered. "But I never even got a chance to make you orgasm."

"Not my problem," I laughed.

"If I'm losing $100 I'm damn well going to get my money's worth."

"Are you saying you didn't? Should I feel a little insulted?"

"Instead let's focus on the fact that I gave up my turn to your sister this week and she doesn't even know it. I don't know if I can wait till next week."

"What did you have in mind?"

Quietly she stood up and slid her panties down to her ankles then gently stepped out of them. "We have a good fifteen minutes," she said. "I figure $100 is worth at least two more orgasms from your tongue.

She sat back on the couch and spread her legs.

"Please lover?" she pouted.

I moved over to her and dropped between her legs.

I had her cumming in less than ten minutes.

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.