The Sibling Diaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gretta and I sat there basking in our mutual excitement, a small note of doubt intruded at the back of my mind. I could see in Gretta's faltering expression that she too was confused about what we had gotten into. She slowly closed her legs and let the shirt fall back into place as she said uncertainly, "I don't think either of us are laughing."

"Excuse me?"

"We were going to watch this and laugh at it and we aren't laughing, it just made us horny."

I knew that she spoke the truth and as badly as I wanted to continue, I knew I'd regret my actions if I did.

Reaching down and groping for my underwear I replied "I guess we're more sensitive to stuff like this then we thought."

"Yeah, I guess we are." She said in a small voice smoothing the shirt over her thighs, "I thought I'd be able to laugh at the whole thing….but I feel…..well really excited and I never intended to get….that way…I never intended to get….you that way…I feel like such a." She thumbed the remote and the picture faded from the screen.

"Don't be stupid" I said pulling my shorts over my still raging hard on, "We tried an experiment, it didn't work out, no harm done."

"No harm?" she said standing up and pulling the shirt back up. Her cunt was still swollen and shiny with excitement, "I just spent the last hour showing you this! No, don't bother turning your face away now, go ahead and look, I don't imagine you'll soon forget what a slut I am." She let the shirt fall back down and stood looking at me, eyes bright with tears.

Standing up, I put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Look, did you think I expect you to be as pure as the driven snow? We both have fantasies and sexual feelings about all kinds of things. Does that make us perverts?. I don't think so! That just makes us normal kids, after all, what have we really done that's wrong?"

She took a step closer and said, "David, I just don't want you to think I'm a slut."

"I would never think that about you."

"I'm glad, what you think about me is important to me."

"I know."

Glancing at the clock, Gretta said, "It's pretty late, I guess we should try to go to sleep."

I agreed and we shut off the light and walked back into our bedroom. Gretta switched off the desk lamp, plunging the room into pitch-blackness and we both fumbled our way to our beds. I climbed into mine and lay down listening to Gretta as she got comfortable.

I lay in the darkness, my cock throbbing with the urgent need that had been building all night. My entire body was still aflame as I remembered the vivid scenes that we had sat watching together. I was resolved to ignore it and go to sleep.

"David?"

"Yeah?"

"I feel really bad about tonight."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know, but I feel like I tortured you asking you to watch that with me, you must be really frustrated."

"Well, now that you mention it…I...guess I can deal with it."

"I keep asking myself, if it got to me so bad, how must it have affected you?"

"You saw how it affected me."

"I know, I guess you saw what it did to me, what it's still doing to me."

"Still?"

"I keep picturing you…just looking at me…instead of the movie…I think I liked that best of all."

"Me looking at you?"

"Oh yes, I know it sounds really sick but I was this close to asking you to...touch me."

"You were?"

"Or else touching myself, we were practically both doing it anyway during that last scene."

"I know" I said reaching down and giving my still rigid cock a squeeze, I'm practically still doing it right now."

"You are?"

"Yeah"

"David?"

"Um?"

"If you need to…touch yourself…you can…I won't mind."

This was too much, I slipped my shorts off and began to openly masturbate.

"David?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you…?"

"Just a little" I said, masturbating faster "just to take the edge off. I hope that's OK"

I heard a sharp intake of breath, "I don't mind…really, I know you need…to um take care of…that….dick, that hard…cock."

There was a minute's quiet punctuated by our ragged breathing.

"David?"

"Yes Gretta?"

"What are you thinking about…while you....do that?"

"I…can't....say."

"Are you thinking about me?"

"Yes…I am."

"I'm thinking about you too…right now."

"You don't mind me thinking about while I'm…doing...this?" My slippery cock was quite audible in the dark room; I didn't care.

"That's OK, I'm doing it too."

In the darkness I could hear the small wet sounds she was making.

"Oh Gretta, that's so hot...I'm almost there…"

"Wait" she gasped, "I'll do it with you just give me a minute and we can...both...do this...together"

"I'm waiting" I said removing my hand from my cock, "But I don't know how long I can…hold on." Even as I spoke hot cream began to spill from my cock and run down the sides of my rigid shaft. I took a shuddering breath and said, "Gretta, you'd better hurry…"

The pace of her rubbing increased, " I liked you looking at…my pussy…I like you knowing that I'm rubbing my clit right now so…Oh David, now! I'm gonna do it now!"

"Gretta, I can't wait any longer, I'm…I can't help it…here I go!"

Before I could even touch my cock it began spewing jets of come into the air that pattered on the sheet around me splashing my chest and face.

I heard Gretta cry out incoherently and then he sound of her rubbing became much wetter as her orgasm washed over her, sobbing under her breath as it did. I continued to squirt my cream high into the air in utter relief, no longer caring if it was right or wrong, only that it felt so nice. We lay there, four feet apart in utter pitch darkness, shuddering and climaxing shamelessly relieving our shared passion.

We didn't say anything after that. The late hour and the intensity of our respective orgasms swept us off to sleep moments after we finished.

Have you ever waked up in the morning after a life-changing event? Maybe the death of a loved one, a major auto accident…something like that? If you have, you can identify the way I felt when I woke up the next morning.

I came out of a sound sleep and for a moment or two, it seemed like the night before had never happened and then I opened my eyes.

I had fallen asleep on the top of my bedclothes and I was naked. I also had an erection. Where this came from, I have no idea. It certainly wasn't connected to any feeling of arousal I was presently experiencing. Ashamed of my apparently endless perversion, I rolled over to search for my clothes and I could see that like me, Gretta had fallen asleep on top of her blanket. She was also naked.

Even as the guilt and self-estrangement was filling my very soul, I looked at her. My angst didn't prevent me from sitting there for a couple of minutes enjoying the sight of my sister as she slept nude.

She was indeed beautiful, her long blonde hair scattered over flawless skin, she slept on her side in a semi fetal position, hands trapped between legs, breasts thrown into shadow. As I watched, she rocked slightly as her long legs flexed and her breathing deepened. A few moments later, she rocked again and murmured something in her sleep. As I watched fascinated, she began to rock rhythmically against her trapped hands. I realized that she must be having some kind of sexual dream. What really shocked me was the realization that I had started to masturbate right along with her not even thinking about what I was doing.

Common decency made me leave the room and take my very hard dick elsewhere for relief. I don't know what the outcome of her dream was, but I took a nice long shower and when I emerged, any remaining sexual issues had been dealt with for the time being at least.

When I emerged from the shower, the phone was ringing. I heard Gretta pick it up in the other room.

A little while later she padded in wrapped in a sheet and sat down on the couch next to me.

"That was the front desk with good news and bad news, which do you want first?"

"The good news, I guess"

"They've got my luggage downstairs and they're bringing it up."

"And the bad news…?"

"Our flight out leaves at noon tomorrow."

This left us with another day to kill. Gretta called our parents and brought them up to date and they arranged for another night's stay at the hotel.

For the first hour we could barely look at each other. We spent most of the morning avoiding each other I read a book and Gretta watched TV in silence. Around noon, Gretta came in and sat on my bed. She had been crying.

"David" she began, "I am so sorry…"

I cut her off, "I'm the one who should be apologizing."

"You?"

"Yes, me, I could have stopped us any time, but I just let things get more and more out of hand, I'm supposed to be the older brother and I didn't do a very good job at all."

"But I was the one acting like a slut….just because I watched a dirty movie."

"I was right there with you."

We were quiet for a moment and then Gretta said, "I guess there's enough guilt to go around, the question of the hour is what do we do now?"

We decided that the night before had been an aberration, an abnormal situation that wouldn't repeat itself in a million years and the best course of action was to pretend it never happened and not to discuss it further.

I wish I could say that we pulled in our horns and acted like a normal brother and sister for the remainder of the time we were trapped in that hotel in Aurora Colorado, but I'd be lying.

We had good intentions, but it was pretty hard for us to put Pandora back in her box especially because we were so far from home, there was nothing to do and our experience that first night had been so arousing.

We did try, sitting and watching movies on cable, eating at the hotel restaurant and relaxing, but the more we tried to ignore what had happened, the more it seemed to loom over us like a great unspoken cloud. Still we got through the day pretty well. We ate dinner, went up to our room and packed our stuff for the flight in the morning.

We went down to use the exercise room and go swimming and after an hour's brisk workout and swim, we were sitting in the steam room sweating through our bathing suits drinking huge glasses of cool, clear water and talking when Gretta said. "Do you really think we're going to be able to get through the rest of our lives without discussing last night?"

I considered this for a moment and said, "I had hoped we could manage, but since we're talking about it right now, I guess I was wrong.

"You don't have to be so mean about it."

"I guess you're right, I'm sorry."

She swallowed and took a drink, "I just think we should be honest about what happened."

"What really happened?" I asked angrily. "Nothing, that's what happened, a big fat nothing, we masturbated in the same room, so what!"

"That's what I'm trying to get at, we don't have anything to feel guilty about, we just did what we'd have done if we were alone," Gretta said quietly.

I was drawn up short. "So you're not…bothered?"

"I'm not saying we should make a practice of it" Gretta replied, "I'm just saying that it's not the big deal we've been making of it."

"I can't believe that I'm hearing this from my prissy little sister, but I'm in total agreement."

"I wasn't so prissy last night" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

"I guess you weren't."

I reached over and took a swallow of water., finishing the glass, Standing up, I said "I'm out of ice, I'm going for a refresher,

"Get me some too, lots of ice, the steam keeps melting it." Gretta handed me her glass and I took it. Outside, I grabbed a plastic pitcher and filled it with ice. I carried it and the two plastic glasses back in and sat back down.

Gretta hit the steam switch and swirls of white steam began to obscure our vision until all I could see was Gretta's shape sitting on the stone bench next to me. The heat in the room inched up until we were both streaming with sweat. I watched a bead run down her neck, over her shoulder and disappear between her breasts.

"David?"

"Yes?"

"What we did last night…have you…ever done that…with anyone before?"

My face reddened, what a question! I stammered, "Uh, not really, not with a..."

"Not with a girl?"

"Uh yeah, not with a girl" my face was scarlet. I took a deep drink of water to mask my embarrassment.

"Same here."

My humiliation was almost instantly replaced by intense interest about which of her friends she had masturbated with. Before I could get the question out she placed a finger on my lips.

"Just a friend. I'm not going to name names and I don't expect you to either, I just wanted to know…if you'd done that too."

"Just once" I croaked, "I think I was a little drunk."

"I wasn't drunk or anything, it was just me and a couple of girlfriends, we got to talking and then one thing led to another…and before we knew it we were watching each other…and..."

"And what?"

"You know…just stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Just….a little kissing and…some touching."

"You?"

"I didn't touch anyone, but I sure watched…and touched myself."

I felt my cock coming to life in my swim trunks and despite my best intentions, I just had to ask the next question, taking a swallow of water to moisten my dry throat.

I knew the conversation was heading out of control when I asked a question that I knew the answer to.

"Did you like them watching you?"

"Just thinking about it gives me the shivers David, as a matter of fact it's what I usually think about when I do…what we did last night."

"Do you do…that often...what we did last night?"

"Do you?"

"Touché"

"When you were with…your girlfriends..."

"Yes."

"Were you all totally naked?"

"Not right away…but yes we were."

"Gretta" I said uncertainly as my cock began to strain against the swimming trunks I was wearing, "I don't know if this is something we should be talking about…right now."

At that moment, the door opened and another couple entered in a swirl of cool air. They were both young, with dark hair. The man was heavy set with wide shoulders and a weightlifters build. The woman was very short and where Gretta was slim and small breasted, the woman was voluptuous with an hourglass figure, wide hips and gymnasts legs. His hair was close cropped. Her straight jet-black hair fell to her shoulders. She was wearing the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. I whispered to Gretta, "If she coughs, something's going to pop out." Stifling her laughter, Gretta nodded agreement. Ignoring us they walked to the far end of the room and sat down on the other stone bench. One of them hit the steam button and the hissing steam again began to fill the room. Soon they were almost totally obscured from our vision.

If our vision of them was obscured, our hearing was not. They sat and whispered for a little while and then we could hear them kissing. Every once in a while one of them would hit the steam button, which insured their privacy, but also kept the heat rising until the room was unbearably hot. All the while we could hear as they became increasingly intimate.

I looked over at Gretta and could see the sweat streaming off her face and dripping onto her body, also slick with sweat. Her top was nearly transparent and clung to her breasts like it had been painted on. Our eyes met as the sounds from the end of the room progressed from kissing and touching to the unmistakable sounds of a couple having intercourse.

Despite the heat, my cock had been unable to ignore the conversation we had been having before the couple entered. I had been semi-erect when they walked in. I was now as rigid as a board but this was pretty well concealed in the swirling tendrils of steam.

Looking over at Gretta, I could see a slight flush in her cheeks. Her eyes were half closed. I had to wonder just what kind of effect this was having on her.

I didn't have to wait for long. I felt her take my hand. Her own hand was shaking, She gave my hand a tight squeeze and I squeezed back. We sat there for a moment holding hands as we listened to the other couple fucking. She slowly moved my hand down to her leg and then with her hand over mine, she spread her legs and moved my hand up until I was touching between them. She pressed her hand against mine pushing it against her cunt. Even through her bottoms I could feel how wet she had become. She rocked her pussy against my hand, the fabric slipping between my fingers and her slick labia. I felt her other hand grasping my erection through my swim trunks and shuddered.

For a little while we were content to masturbate each other through our swim suits, but as the other couple continued fucking at the other end of the room, they grew forgetful and the steam began to thin.

Their shapes began to emerge from the mist, the girl on the bench, naked with her legs spread very wide. One hand teased her nipples and cupped her magnificent breasts, her eyes closed, tendrils of dark hair pasted to her cheek as she gasped encouragement to her boyfriend.

The guy between her legs, on his knees, also naked, every muscle tensed and shining with sweat, fucking her, both of them oblivious to our presence. We could see his stiff and shiny cock as it moved in and out.

I felt Gretta pull my hand from between her legs and guide it to the stretchable band at the top of her bikini bottoms. She trembled slightly as she helped me to slide my hand inside under the elastic and guided me to a very slippery and swollen cunt. I slid my finger in a little until I reached her clitoris, which was standing up like a little cock. As soon as I touched it, she shuddered and whispered, "Just make little circles around it."

At the same time, she was fighting with the string tie to my bottoms. In a moment it gave way, allowing her to plunge her hands inside and grasp my rigid cock which she began to slowly stroke.

The other couple took no notice of us but continued fucking passionately, increasing their tempo, clearly, driving each other toward climax. Moments later they reached this goal clutching each other and gasping and sobbing as they shuddered in mutual delight.

They slowed and then stopped entirely, holding each other in silence as their breathing returned to normal. Wordlessly they disengaged and got to their feet. They bent over and picked up their discarded swimwear and walked to the door. As they left, the girl paused and stood looking at us, each of our hands in the others bottoms, our faces flushed and excited. She slowly passed a hand down her extraordinary body, briefly cupping and lifting one of her heavy breasts. Then moving her delicate hand down to her mound, she parted her still swollen labia, nearly lost in a nest of dark pubic hair, displaying a hard little nub that shone with excitement. A slow smile lit her face as she stood motionless before us. She turned and left the room, a swirl of cool air eradicating the last of the remaining mist.

We both sat in stunned silence listening to water drip from the ceiling wondering how our resolve had evaporated faster than the sweat that was vanishing from our bodies. Gretta's hand remained grasping my still rigid erection and my finger was still firmly lodged in her oozing and swollen cunt.

Shaking off our shock, she released my cock and grasping my wrist, pulled my hand from out of her bottoms. Looking at me with confused excitement, she said, "we'd better go up to our room". She got to her feet and pulling me after her, exited the steam room. She grabbed towels from the table by the door and handing me one said, "I think you'd better wrap it loose."

We were silent on the elevator ride up, but halfway there, Gretta took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

Once inside our room, Gretta promptly reached behind her and unclasped the top she was wearing. "I've got to get out of these wet things" she said, hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her bottoms and sliding them off "and I've got to pee so bad I can't stand it."