The Sibling Diaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my trunks off, freeing a still hard cock with the dawning awareness that in addition to a very hard cock, I also had a very full bladder.

As she walked toward the bathroom door, I summoned all my courage and, clearing my throat, asked, "Mind if I watch?"

She stopped, turned and walked back. We stood facing each other, completely naked. Her face was flushed and looking down I could see that her nipples were swollen and hard. My cock stuck out in front of me like a pump handle nearly brushing her naked hip.

"You want to watch me right now?"

"Yes, if you don't think it's too weird"

"A week ago it would have been weird, now…I guess it…just is something…different."

"So you don't mind?"

She was silent for a moment and then she said, "Oh David, I don't mind at all, as a matter of fact I think I'd like it." Turning to me she said, "I just hope I can do it with someone watching." Then she walked into the bathroom.

I followed her into the white tiled hotel bathroom. She wasn't sitting on the toilet like I expected. She was standing in the shower stall with the door open. She stood waiting for me and as soon as I was standing in front of the door, she said "Remember that program we watched last night?"

"Yeah" I said, licking my lips, I've never thought about anything like before that but seeing it happen like that really got to me."

I noticed she seemed to be squirming a little as she asked me "Was that couple downstairs watching us too?"

Without hesitation I said, "The girl was."

Gretta shivered slightly and said, "When she was leaving…I was tempted to pull my bottom down and…show her my…pussy."

"I wish you had!"

"Yeah" she said, "then I was going to pee…just a little right there."

"Watching them fucking really got to me."

"Oh David" she breathed, "It really got to me too. There's stuff I want to tell you, but there's also stuff I want us to show each other. Last night, I wanted to get in bed with you so we could…come on each other." Gretta was definitely squirming now. She stood, her legs pressed tightly together shivering slightly. Goose pimples stood out on her shoulders and breasts.

"David?"

"Yeah?"

"If you want to jack off, you can, I won't mind."

As she spoke she began to urinate, at first a few drops pattering on the shower floor and then a stronger stream that began to arch out in front of her spraying the floor at my feet and spattering droplets on my feet and legs. I stood watching her dumbfounded, too transfixed to do anything except watch speechlessly. My hand grasped my cock and began to move back and forth with a slippery sound that merged with the sound of her warm urine splattering on the floor.

"I'm so glad you asked to watch…this…I wanted you to ask me…so bad….I was afraid to ask you."

We stood motionless in front of each other, each totally exposed in our own way as I masturbated while we listened to her urine spatter on the floor.

Her stream started to diminish and she reached out and took my hand. I think she meant to pee on my hand, which I wouldn't have minded, but when she took my hand I stepped toward her and my rigid cock slid up against her abdomen. I didn't pull back but stood there and looked into her eyes as I rubbed up against her.

"Do you have to go?" she asked in a small voice.

"Yes" I said, stepping back and placing her small soft hand around my cock. but I can't….right now…I have a little…problem.

Looking into her eyes for the first and the last time in my life, I begged a girl to touch me. "Please Gretta" I gasped, just help me a little and…if you want…I'll help you."

She said nothing, but she didn't take her hand away either.

"And…I'll tell you a secret."

She squeezed my cock lightly, sending sensation cascading through me."

"What kind of secret?" she asked squeezing again.

"Last night."

"Yes" she said, squeezing again.

"When we were talking in bed."

"Yes" she started to slowly stroke my cock, "When I was teasing you, telling you about doing it with those two girls."

"When you said you didn't mind if I had to jack off."

"Yes."

"I was doing it already

"David", she whispered gently stroking me, "So was I."

"You were?"

"I guess I went kind of crazy. I knew we couldn't just go in and fall asleep. All I could think of was how excited I was and wanting to share my feelings with you, but I didn't know how to make it happen." She whispered, leaning closer and brushing her breasts lightly across my chest as her hands continued to bring me closer and closer to the edge.

"Gretta?"

"Yes, David"

"If you don't stop touching me, we're going to have a problem."

Taking me firmly, she began to jack me off rapidly as she whispered savagely, "No we won't, just promise me one thing"

"What?"

"Let me know before you start to come."

"I'm going to do it right now if you don't stop!"

She did stop, but just long enough get a better grip on my cock before she resumed masturbating me. I noticed she was only using one hand and glanced down to see her other was busy between her own legs.

Before I had time to think she leaned forward and kissed me full on the mouth, her soft lips brushing mine and then opening so our tongues could touch and the kiss could deepen and become more and more passionate. As we kissed, she lightly rubbed her swollen nipples across my chest, shuddering as she did so.

The river of sensation caught me in its currents and before I even knew what I was doing I felt my cock throb and spasm and an immense sense of relief as I began to experience the most intense orgasm of my life. Our kiss ended and I heard Gretta whispering in my ear, "That's right, let it all out, do it all over...us..all over....me I want you to....do it on...my breasts...on my face...in my mouth....Oh David, you can do it in my pussy if you want."

She broke our embrace and stood before me, grasping my cock as It tensed, becoming so rigid it hurt. For a moment we were frozen in time, Gretta standing before me holding my cock in her hand, whispering encouragement, telling me to cream anywhere I wanted, her other hand still moving between her legs furiously and then my cock jumped in her hand. She grasped it firmly, squeezing it so she could feel the contractions of my orgasm.

A jet of hot cream shot high into the air between us, fell back and spattered against her cheek and then it began to rain torrents of hot sperm all over both of us as I shuddered and cried out lost in the intensity of climax.

Gretta stood and milked my cock as it discharged streams of white cream into the air in ever diminishing arcs until nothing remained and an afterglow as strong as a heroin injection began to flood every inch of my body.

Gretta stepped back and as she did I realized two things, first, her frenzied hand still rubbed her cunt wantonly and second I had to pee really badly. As my erection diminished, the sense of urgency from my aching bladder grew and unable to stop myself I began to urinate where I stood before my erection had deflated much at all.

Gretta didn't say anything as I did this, but as my stream grew from a trickle into a gushing outpouring of hot relief, her interest became apparent. A stream of urine spewed out of my still flaming cock and arched several feet spattering onto the bathroom floor. She boldly stepped into the path of my arching torrent so it splashed against her breasts and belly. As the warm urine ran down her legs in shining streams, she grasped my cock again. Removing her own hand from her slippery pussy she directed the flow between her legs so it bathed her long suffering clitoris in a warm pulsing bath.

"Oh, yes David, it's my turn now" she gasped and the hot liquid sprayed between us and spattered on the floor at our feet.

She began to climax almost immediately, shuddering and gasping coming flagrantly and without reservation.

I have never pissed so long and hard as long as I've lived, but even after the stream slowed and stopped, Gretta continued masturbating defiantly climaxing in front of me over and over again.

Finally she was finished. We stood before each other disheveled and sweaty, to tired to make sense of what had happened between us. We stumbled into the shower, rinsed the evidence of our disgraceful behavior down the drain and hand in hand walked out and sat on the couch where we faced each other, naked.

After a few minutes silence, Gretta spoke.

"David, we can either make this a traumatic experience that ruins our relationship, or we can take advantage of the intimacy we've experienced here, what do you think we should do?"

Smiling I said, "I vote for the improved relationship option."

"Me too, how do we handle this…thing between us?"

I was silent for a minute and then I said, "Well, in a little while we're going to go into our room and I'm going to bet we both wind up masturbating together."

Gretta tried to speak, but I cut her off, "That's what we're going to do tonight, we might as well not kid ourselves, but when we get out of bed tomorrow, I think you ought to get in the shower – alone. I should do the same. When we walk out of this room, we do so with the knowledge that we have a sexual attraction to each other."

"And…?"

"And we take precautions. We agree to go on with our lives and be respectful of both the experiences we've had together here and our future relationship by not bringing them up again or repeating them with each other."

"Do you think we can really do this?"

"Why not? There's lots of people we'd like to fuck. That doesn't mean we do it. If we acted on every impulse, I'd be in jail for rape and you'd be there for prostitution."

Smiling Gretta said, "It's only prostitution if you charge money."

"Good point" I said, continuing, "The thing is, I want to be able to sit down with the family at Thanksgiving and be able to look everyone in the eye. When you get married I want to be able to dance with you without getting a hard on and when I get married, I want you to be able to be friends with my wife without worrying about me pinching your ass when she isn't looking."

"OK, that makes sense to me…do you promise that after tonight…no more?"

"We wake up as brother and sister who share one thing in common – about 48 hours of total amnesia."

Gretta smiled and leaned back on the couch stretching her naked body like a tawny jungle cat. She saw me watching her and said, "David?"

"Yes?"

"Talking about masturbating together is making me horny again."

I gently slapped my growing erection in silent response to this comment.

"David?"

"Yes?"

"How many times do you think we can come together before sunrise?"

Pulling her to her feet, I put my arm around her waist and as we walked to the bedroom door, I said, Let's find out."

EPIUGLOGE TO CHAPTER ONE

We've both been as good as our word. After we walked out of the hotel, we enjoyed an improved relationship. We've both taken great pains to respect each other's privacy. We are closer than many siblings are…but....not in that way.

Neither Gretta nor I has ever mentioned any incident that took place during our stay at the hotel although I daresay we've both looked back on those events in the privacy of our rooms many times as we....you know....got to sleep.

That is why I approach her impending move into the apartment with some trepidation. I guess this is sort of the final test for us. I have no doubt that Gretta will pass. She's never shown the slightest sign that anything out of the ordinary has ever taken place between us. I think she may have succeeded in blotting it out of her conscious mind. I wish I could say the same.

I hear the doorbell that should be her.