The Sibling Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if it had a mind of it’s own, my hand had found its way into my pants and was slowly stroking the length of my dick as I watched Sandy in the glow of the screen. Every once in a while she stopped to feed money into the slot. We were no longer watching the movie at all. We were watching each other and our neighbor.

I stood up obligingly and tugged my pants down allowing my dick to spring free.
“Just do what I did” Sandy whispered from behind me. I stood there and moved back and forth allowing my hard cock to bounce in the dim light. Our neighbor continued to masturbate, but at a slower pace.

“I think he likes me better”

I felt her hands tugging my pants back into place and she changed places with me so she stood in front of the glass wall. In one rapid motion she peeled off the blouse that she still wore so she stood entirely topless. “Here” she said, handing me the wadded up blouse. I sat it on a chair. She slipped her pants down to her ankles and stood essentially naked in front of the clear wall. She moved her hips back and forth so her pussy was nearly touching the wall and then back again.

Looking over her head and shoulders I could see our neighbor moving his hands all over the plastic wall. At first it looked like he was trying to touch Sandy through the plastic, but his motions were more methodical then that. Sandy whispered back to me, “What’s he doing?”

“I think he’s looking for a hole he can stick his dick through.”
I felt her shiver slightly.

“Ohhhh that’s really nasty, If he finds one what happens then?”

“Guess”

“Oh David, that’s so fucking hot”.

I noticed that Sandy had resumed rubbing her pussy as she watched our neighbor search for a glory hole. Behind us a dim light increased the illumination in our booth briefly indicating the booth on the other side had become occupied as well. We both turned to see who our new neighbor was.

I was surprised to see that the couple we had seen on our way in had entered the booth on the other side of ours. As we watched he leaned over and again whispered something in her ear and again she blushed and nodded. I felt Sandy tugging my pants down. “Give the girl a little entertainment” she whispered as she fed another of our diminishing supply of dollar bills into the slot. I stood there with my sweat pants around my ankles and my cock sticking out like a pole. I slowly started to stroke myself as the couple looked on.

The girl looked embarrassed and hesitant but excited as she watched me masturbate. She stood just watching for a minute or two and then reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up revealing panties under pantyhose. Behind me I heard Sandy clucking her disapproval. “I may not be a slave to fashion, but at least I know how to dress for an activity.” She turned to face our other neighbor leaving me to watch the couple on my side of the booth.

It was somehow exciting being watched by an attractive couple, even if they were almost entirely dressed. I continued to slowly stroke my cock. On the other side of the plastic, the man began kissing the girl and reaching into her dress to touch her breasts. I could see her touching a growing bulge in his pants as they divided their attention more or less equally between their video screen, my slow self pleasure and their own.

After a minute or two the girl faced me pulled her skirt up again and began to tug on her pantyhose. Behind her, her friend was loosening his pants. Soon they were both naked from the waist down and touching each other, glancing up from time to time to see my reaction.

Suddenly I felt Sandy behind me pressing into my back, rubbing her soft breasts back and forth. She reached around me and grasped my cock slowly stroking it and whispered, “Shows over for the guy on my side, he came all over the wall. I almost did it with him” Her hands moved back and forth on my rigid throbbing cock. Behind us the light changed as our solitary male neighbor left his booth empty again.

“Do you like that?” Her warm breath tickled my shoulder.

“Oh yes”

“Then you’re gonna love this”

Suddenly she was turning me around, her small hands positioning me so I faced the screen, giving our neighbors a side vies of both of us. She fed the remaining dollar or two into the slot and then sunk to her knees and encircled my hard cock in her soft mouth.

Looking to my side I could see the couple moving around. The girl leaned against the screen, feeding money into the slot and positioning herself so her ass was facing her older companion. I could also see our reflection in the plastic as Sandy squatted in front of me nude except for her shoes and pants pooled around her ankles sucking my cock. One hand was between her legs rubbing rapidly. I could hear the slippery sounds as she masturbated her pussy. Every once in a while, she would stop sucking me and look to see what our neighbors were doing stroking me as she did so.

Next door our neighbors were fucking, both their faces turned in our direction, watching us. I could see his cock, slick with her juices sliding in and out, in and out. We could hear their cries muffled by the plastic barrier as they fucked faster and faster.

Suddenly, before I knew what was coming, I was there.

“Sandy” I started to say..

Her only response was to begin sucking harder than ever and increase the rate of her self-pleasure. In the plastic I could see her hand moving so fast it was nearly a blur.

As my cock thickened in preparation, my entire body shuddered. I felt a vibration around my throbbing cock and realized that Sandy was moaning.

“Sandy” I began again..

I began to squirt into the warmth of her soft mouth and I could hear her swallowing as our screen blinked into darkness and she continued to drink my hot cream as she shuddered and brought herself off. Our reflection was gone and I could see our neighbors fucking as if there were no barrier between us.

A moment later she was standing up panting.

“Hand me my shirt”

I reached back and picked it up off the chair, handing it to her She slipped it on and started to button it. Beside us our neighbors were reaching their own climax as their screen also ran out of money and plunged both booths into total blackness. I felt her hands tugging my pants back on. When she finished, I reached down and returned the favor, pulling her sweats over shapely hips and tucking her shirt into the waist, my hand lingering to give her still slippery pussy a gentle squeeze. She shuddered and gasped, “That’s nice, are you ready to go?”

I pulled my hand free and opened the door flooding the booth with dim light and lighting our neighbors, also in the process of pulling on clothing. We stepped out.

Sandy took my hand and we walked back out through the store and back out to her car. The drizzle had stopped and bits of glass crunched under our feet as we walked across the revolting parking lot, stepping past used condoms and what appeared to be a pair of soiled panties. We got into the car. Sandy started it up and pulled out onto the street.

Looking over at me doubtfully Sandy said “Well?”

“What are we going to do for an encore?”

Sandy laughed and said, “David, believe it or not, you’ll remember this as the night we shook hands.”

“I must admit that your approach to a first date is a trifle unconventional.”

I felt Sandy’s eyes on me and looked over to see the expression on her face was totally serious.

“David, twenty years from now I’m going to be standing in the check out line at the grocery store with a cart full of pampers and frozen dinners and not a single person is going to look at me. I’ll just be this short middle aged woman with gray streaks in her hair and nice tits. I’ll just be another brick in the wall.”

Reaching over she took my hand as she continued, “Right now, I can stop traffic. Men are reduced to gibbering idiocy in my presence and other women hate me. I recognize that I’ve been given great power and I choose to use that power for good and not evil.”

“What do you mean?”

“I could make men marry me. I could make them give me money. I could trap them, turn them into slaves and receive enormous material benefit in exchange for what nature has given me.

She squeezed my hand and continued, “The thing is I realize that the man who truly falls in love will love with me will love what’s between my ears more than what’s between my legs.”

She stopped at a red light and turned to look at be with those deep brown eyes and said, “I think you might be that man.”

I hesitated before I said, “I think you might be that woman.”

“Really, why?”

“Your size, you’re really small.”

Her eyes flashed in anger, “What the hell has that got to do with anything?”

“I like a woman with really small hands, it makes my dick look bigger.”

Her anger vanished instantly as we both dissolved in laughter.

Later, on the elevator on the way back to my apartment she looked up at me and smiled “You sure know how to show a girl a good time.” We stepped out into the hall and walked to the door to the apartment. I took her into my arms and prepared to kiss her, she pushed me away roughly.

“I don’t kiss on the first date, what kind of girl do you think I am?”

Before I had a chance to reply, she flounced to the elevator, which was still standing open and stepped in. As the doors closed, she stuck her head out and favored me with a brilliant smile, Good night David, I had a lovely time.”

The doors shut leaving the memory of that smile shimmering in my mind. I unlocked the door and stepped into the apartment.

Twenty minutes later I was lying in bed. The phone rang, I picked it up and said hello.

“Hello yourself.”

“Hi Sandy, what are you doing?”

“Not a rhetorical question, very good, you’re learning. I’m lying here in bed, much like the first time I called without a stitch of clothing on thinking about you and our date tonight.” In the background I heard a high pitched buzzing.

“What’s the sound I’m hearing?”

“It’s a vibrator.”

My cock had already come to attention and I slipped my underpants down as I asked “What’s it vibrating?”

“My pussy, right now it’s vibrating my pussy as I think about our date tonight, would you like to hear it?”

Before I had a chance to reply, the buzzing became louder and I could hear a slippery sound I realized was her other hand rubbing her clit. I began stroking my own cock as well. The buzzing became dimmer and her voice replaced it as she said, “Did you like hearing that?”

“Yes”

“I liked you hearing it too. Did you enjoy our date tonight?”

“I’m still enjoying it”

“Point taken, me too. Before I climax, which isn’t going to be a very long time at all, I want us to tell each other a secret.”

“What kind of secret?”

“What kind? The nasty kind, you silly, the kind you’ve never told anyone ever”

“OK” I said, stroking faster, “Who goes first?”

Her voice was unsteady as she replied, “I will, I’m no chickenshit, besides, I’ve had time to think about it.”

“Well then…”

“When I took my first gym class and found out that all the girls would have to shower together, I got really horny. For about a week before I was hot all the time just thinking about it.”

“and….”

“And nothing, I didn’t know how to rub off, I just got more and more aroused thinking about it. At night I’d grind my little puss into the pillow and imagine all of us naked together and you know what?”

“What”

When I finally went to the class, we all played field hockey. My puss was throbbing the whole time and when we all went into the shower, a lot of the girls was just as horny as I was.”

“How did you know?”

I heard the vibrator being turned up a notch as she replied, “They were flushed, their nipples were hard and I could actually see that three or four girls were so excited that their lips were swollen and their clits were sticking out. I still rub off occasionally thinking about it” she concluded.

“Like you’re doing now?”

“Yes” she gasped, “Like I’m doing now. Like we’re doing now. Enough stalling, I’ve told you something I’ve never told anyone else, it’s your turn, make it nasty.”

“How nasty?”

“Really fucking nasty, nasty enough to make us both do it while you’re telling me about it” she gasped.

“I’ve got a sister and I’ve had thoughts about her.”

“Oh David, that is hot, what’s her name?”

Here is where I was faced with a quandary. Both Gretta and I had vowed to keep our experience a secret and I wasn’t about to break that confidence. At the same time Sandy had been utterly frank with me and I didn’t want to start out our relationship by lying to her.

“Gretta.”

“Have you done anything with her?”

“Well…”

Sandy solved my problem for me when she said, “This isn’t an interrogation, just tell me what you’re comfortable sharing.”

I told her about Gretta and I seeing the movie when we were stuck in Denver. Instead of talking about what we did together, I described parts of the movie in graphic detail.

“And you both just sat there watching?”

“I got pretty aroused, but we were both sitting on opposite sides of the couch and I didn’t stand up.”

“Do you think she was aroused?”

“I’m not positive, but I think, yes, she must have been; I know I was.”

“What did you both do then?”

“We went in and went to sleep.”

“Just like that?”

“Well, not exactly.”

I told her about waking up with a hard dick and discovering that Gretta was in the other room watching TV. Sandy’s breathing became more and more labored as she pressed me for details.

“Did you go out to see what she was watching?”

“No, I just stroked my cock.”

“”I’ll bet she was sitting out on that couch totally naked watching that movie playing with her pussy just waiting for you to come and join her” Sandy gasped.

“You think?”

“Oh yes, I’m a girl, I can tell she was waiting for you to walk in on her, she was imagining it while she was watching the movie. It’s what I would do.”

“Really?”

“Oh yes and now it’s going to make me cream, are you there yet?”

As a matter of fact I was. My cock was in the process of shooting jets of cream up into the air and I told her so as the come spattered around my naked body.

“Then listen to this!”

Her voice was replaced by the buzzing of the vibrator and a sloshing sound. I could hear her crying in the background, “You’ve got me frigging my cunt you nasty bastard and it’s only our first date” followed by incoherent moaning and a liquid sound like water trickling.

Seconds later she was back.

“Now isn’t that better than a goodnight kiss?”

I had to agree that it was and that’s how our first date ended. We’ve been together for about a year and I hope we’ll be together forever. Sandy likes every kind of sex imaginable. Her main sexual hot button is being watched and watching others. As a result, when we are fucking, she often calls up single “datelines" and talks to three or four guys as I fuck her perfect wet pussy. Sometimes we talk to girls. Often we do it in public and sometimes we have done it with other couples. There have been a couple of trips back to the bookstore and a very hot night in an adult theatre. Sandy’s a keeper.

She has always had a strong interest in my feelings for Gretta. This has prompted me to ask her about her own family situation. This always caused her to smile mysteriously, but aside from telling me that she has one sister and a stepbrother about our age she hasn’t said much about her relationship with them. When I persist in my questioning, her response has been to say “There’s a time and place for everything.”

When Sandy met Gretta, they girls took to each other right off. During the first week Gretta was living in my apartment they went out shopping a couple of times.

Sandy told me that she explained our rather unconventional sex life to Gretta and Gretta was understanding and even somewhat interested.

Over coffee, Sandy told Gretta the story of our first date and Sandy say’s that Gretta asked repeated questions about all the details. She asked about what I was doing, what Sandy was doing, how it felt to be watched like that and so on. When Sandy told me about their talk she concluded by saying, “I wouldn’t be surprised if Gretta went home and got herself off just thinking about us in that bookstore, her interest was certainly more than academic.”

The fact is, there seems to be an attraction between the girls. Sandy tells me that during the same conversation Gretta admitted to a couple of bisexual experiences in school. Sandy admitted to fueling Grate’s interest by telling in explicit detail about an experience she had with a girl back in high school.

“I think she may be attracted to me”, Sandy says. “She was hanging on every word.” One thing is for sure, Sandy is attracted to Gretta perhaps as much as I am.

Sandy wants to know what Gretta is wearing. She wants to know how undressed Gretta is when she is running around the apartment getting ready for work. Mostly she wants to know how much undercover flirting is going on and she always has one or two pretty hot “What if” scenarios that we talk about as we masturbate together, or if Sandy is in town, she pretends to be my sister as we make love. Now how sick is that?

She’s spent a lot of time out of town recently so a lot of our sex has been over the phone.

Lately I’ve noticed variations in the volume of the headset as we talk like this together and it has crossed my mind that it’s conceivable Gretta could listen in on our conversations, but I don’t think this is the case. Gretta is pretty conventional about respecting boundaries and we haven’t said anything to her to give her a clue about the direction or intensity of our late night conversations.

Still, it seems that as Gretta has settled in, she’s gotten a whole lot more informal about the amount of clothing she wears around the apartment as well as our conversational topics. I guess we’ve just become really comfortable with each other.

As a matter of fact, we’ve become too comfortable.

Just the other night after her talk with Sandy, she sat on the couch in just a thin T-shirt and panties which she wears for pajamas and quizzed me about Sandy and our sex life, at the same time admitting to having none of her own just at present. I was similarly dressed in boxer shorts and a T-shirt, but the conversation began so innocuously I didn’t give it a thought.

“I can’t believe you guys actually made love in an adult bookstore.”

“Well, we do like to experiment.”

“I guess, I don’t know if I’d ever be brave enough to try something like that.”

“Why not?”

“I really don’t know, it’s certainly exciting to think about…but I think I’d be too shy to go through with it.”

As she said this, she plucked at the material of her T-shirt loosening the material where her nipples were beginning to reveal the true level of her interest.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never done anything out of the ordinary with a guy…”

Well…yes, but nothing like Sandy told me about, I guess I just…fantasize about doing stuff like that”

“OK, a fantasy is just something you haven’t gotten around to trying yet. What have you done that’s…unusual?”

“Well” she hesitated, “Once I watched my roommate and her boyfriend make love.”

“Did they know you were watching?” I asked, pulling a folded comforter over my lap.

“Well…yes, they wanted me to…and I decided…why not, you know, see how the other half lives.”

“I see…”

“Anyway, we all knew each other and even though it was kind of weird…well it was private…it wasn’t like anyone could walk in on us.”

“So did your roommate ask you in advance or was it…”

“It was kind of spur of the moment” Gretta said, reddening appreciably. “They came in from a date expecting me to be out, but there I was watching TV. Anyway they were a little drunk and we all got to joking around about them just doing it in front of me and before I knew it I was sitting on the couch watching them making out”