The Sibling Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

I pushed his hard cock over to the opening of his boxers. It sprung free from the material and angled up towards his belly. A big blue vein ran down the side and the crown was shiny and purple as though it had been molded out of velvet. I looked at the sensitive "V" underneath the crown's rim and a shiver ran through my legs. "What a beautiful cock." I grabbed it in both hands and leaned in, running my tongue up the underside of the shaft, licking it like a Popsicle.

Tommy stiffened and banged his head back against the door. I don't think he noticed, though.

I pulled his cock down to my mouth and pointed my tongue, running it all around the head. His musky scent immediately filled my mouth and nose. I licked my hand and started jacking the shaft up and down.

"You don't mind if I spend a little time down here, do you? This might take a while."

Tommy shook his head emphatically and even gave me a "thumbs up." I laughed.

Opening my mouth wide, I slide as much of his meat into my mouth as I could. His cock bumped the upper back of my mouth and I sucked the air out of my mouth, closing my lips around his penis.

Somewhere above me, I heard a low moan and felt fingers in my hair.

I began to run Tommy's cock in and out, savoring the texture of it, brushing past my lips. I thought for a moment and looked down. My red lipstick was painted all over his shaft in front of me. I wanted this to be the best cocksucking he'd ever had, so that if he ever wanted more, he'd know where to find it.

I pulled him out of my mouth and ran his cockhead over the flat of my tongue in little circles. My other hand found his balls and cupped them, gently palming them back and forth.

I looked up, and Tommy was panting now. His cock was as hard as it was going to get and I needed it… Needed it spreading my pussy open.

I leaned back and put his cock in both my hands, slowly but firmly stroking it.

"Tommy?"

"Ye…yeah?"

"Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Ohhh…"

"My pussy is dripping down my legs. I think it needs something to plug it up. Can you help me?"

"Oh, God…"

"I'm going to stand up and bend over that table over there, and I want you to shove this big --fat -- cock in me and spread me open, baby. That okay?"

He nodded quickly.

I rocked back on my heels and was just sliding my breasts along his cock, when I felt it. The first jet of cum hit my shoulder. I looked down. "What…?"

The second sprayed across my tits, followed in quick succession by one over my stomach and one on my skirt. Tommy started moaning and apologizing.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I just got too excit… Oh God!"

As I backed away from the beast, three more shots peppered my skirt, legs and boots. Tommy sank sideways, leaning against the door jam, breathing heavily. A long dollop of cum hung from the end of his cock. I looked down. I was coated with splotches of sperm from my tits to the floor. Some of it was running down my arms and legs, but the biggest blob was on the front of my skirt. I couldn't wipe it off, because cum was on my hands, too.

I laughed. He gave a weak smile. "Tommy, where's your bathroom?"

He pointed to the right. "First door on the left."

I kissed him on the cheek. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

I walked down the hall and flicked the light on in the bathroom. I found some hand towels next to the mirror. I was a mess! Damn, that boy must've saved this up for a month!

I cleaned up and was a little worried about my skirt, but what the hell. I finished getting the last blob off of my hose and walked back into the front room. Soft music was playing, the fireplace was burning and Tommy was lying face down on the sofa.

Still in my boots and skirt, I sat down next to him and ran my hand up his back. "Hey, baby, I brought you a towel." No response. I pushed at his shoulder. "Tommy?" Nothing. "Baby, what's wrong?" I patted the side of his face.

He moaned and rolled to his right. "I'm sorry. Just so… So tired. I can't…" He fell asleep.

I was puzzled. My forehead wrinkled as I thought. I sat upright and looked around the room. I looked back down at the big, handsome guy. He snorted once, then started snoring. Snoring?

I got mad. I slapped him on the butt. "Hey!"

He stopped snoring for a second and rolled his face into a throw pillow.

I turned away from him. Did all he want was a fucking blowjob?

I looked down at my body and ran my palms over my nipples. I clinched as a tingling flew down my front and straight into my pussy as I caressed myself. I pulled my skirt back. My pussy was pink and swollen, the inner lips spreading over the outer like little wings. I was dripping. I ran a finger along the lips and thrust my knees together, fighting against the sudden electric sensations that danced up and down my legs. The pad of my finger found my spot underneath my clit and made a tight, little circle. My ears felt hot. I watched my finger tease me for a few moments, ringing my clit with exquisite sensations. My heart thrummed against my ribs until I felt like I could hear ringing in my ears.

A warmth spread up from my hips to my stomach like a blush, cruising slowly through my body. I straightened and pinched a nipple with my free hand. I moaned and breathed out hotly, closing my eyes.

Tommy snorted, rolled to his other side and started snoring loudly again.

Snoring? When my eyes opened they were looking at the ceiling, and I was angry again. Looking down at my skirt up around my hips and my hands on myself, and I felt ridiculous. I stood up and gathered my things, throwing them on as quickly as I could. I grabbed my purse and put my over coat on, not bothering to button it and opened the door to the hall.

Tommy was still snoring on the sofa. I stood there for a moment, fuming, then I wriggled my butt at him. "You're loss, asshole!"

I slammed his door as hard as I could, hearing something fall and shatter as I strode down the hall. I called a cab and waited outside on the curb.

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers