The Sibling Diaries Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I thought they’d never get to sleep.”

Rebecca leaned back and said, “I checked on everyone before I left, they were all sawing logs.”

“So we’re alone?”

“About as alone as two people can get.” She began to languidly unbutton the top of her dress.

“Tonight…” Stewart began.

“We can take our time” Rebecca said finishing his sentence for him. Her dress slipped off her slender shoulders exposing the dark cleft between her breasts and enough of the tops to make Jim take his breath in sharply. I glared at him and turned back to watch.

“Stewart?”

“Yes?”

“After our quickie, how many times did you jack off alone?”

Stewart paused and then said, “Only once.”

“Well, that’s one more time than I got off, I guess you know what that means?”

“I guess I do” he muttered. I couldn’t help but notice a healthy bulge was developing in his jeans as he and his sister were having this conversation.

Rebecca stood up and let the sun dress slide off entirely. It floated to the ground around her legs like a yellow cloud. All she was wearing was a pair of white cotton panties. She stepped in front of her brother saying, “Even Stephen, look but don’t touch…me or you.” With these words she began to tease her nipples with both hands as Stewart looked on with increasing excitement and judging from the growing bulge in his pants a certain degree of frustration.

She stood there caressing herself for a little while and then slipped a hand into her panties.

“Stewart?”

“Uh…yeah?”

“Do you want to take your pants off while you watch me play with my cunt?”

Swallowing hard, he nodded. “Yeah…” and got to his feet unbuckling his pants as he did so. He slid them off and sat down in one of the folding chairs. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his cock stuck straight up as he sat down.

Rebecca pulled the other chair in front of him and sat down leaving her panties on. She leaned back and resumed playing with herself and put one foot in her brothers lap and started to touch his dick with her bare foot. Placing her other foot on the arm of his chair she panted breathlessly, “You know what I want.”

As we looked on in utter disbelief Stewart lifted her other foot to his face and began to kiss her toes and the underside of her foot as she breathed, “Yeah, that’s it, keep doing that.” As the hand in her panties moved faster and faster she hissed, “I need more room, help me.” Stewart leaned toward her and began to pull her panties down as she scooted around to accommodate this. As soon as her panties were pulled a little ways down her legs he resumed kissing her foot while she bounced his cock this way and that with the other foot.

Suddenly she disengaged from her brother and stood up in front of him. She yanked the panties down and kicked them off to the edge of the clearing and began slapping her pussy…hard.

“You like seeing that don’t you Stewart” she said breathlessly. He nodded.

“You like seeing me punish my cunt…like this” she began slapping it even harder. “You like that don’t you…you nasty sister watcher.”

Leaning over she drew back her hand, obviously intending to slap his erect member. Seeing what she was about to do he cried, “Becca, no!” but it was too late and the slap landed hard on his dick.

“Go ahead you nasty little boy” Rebecca grunted, “I’m gonna do it anyway…right now.” and she slapped her pussy one final time and then stood in the lantern light and began to tremble.

As we watched Stewart’s cock began to jerk. He thrust his pelvis into the air where his cock continued bouncing up and down. A long stream of fluid drooled out of the tip and began to leak onto his legs and the ground.

Suddenly liquid began to issue from Rebecca’s cunt spattering on the ground in front of her brother. As we watched in fascination, the stream grew stronger arching out from her and onto her brother’s legs. She moved one step closer to him and it was hitting his cock directly.

As soon as this happened his cock stood straight up and ejected a gob of cream high into the air that landed across Rebecca’s breasts. This was followed by jet after jet of cream that landed everywhere on both of them and rained down around them as well.


As we backed away in disbelief they were still spraying their cream on each other in admittedly diminishing streams and spurts.

We went to the hiding place we had found earlier in the day almost in a trance. As I walked I noticed that my initial wetness now extended to my thighs which the night air cooled as we walked. Every inch of my body tingled and I could feel my nipples scraping the soft cotton material of my top.

Our little clearing was awash in bright moonlight and for the first time since we had left the driveway I really looked at my brother and sister as they stood there expressions of shocked disbelief pasted on their faces like circus posters on a blank wall.

I noticed right away that watching Rebecca and Stewart had a similar effect on Heather as it had on me. I could clearly see her distended nipples under her simple cotton top and noted with dismay that her thighs were shiny and wet. Somehow the three buttons on her top had come undone and while this didn’t expose anything except the top of a little cleavage it made her look…well…unrespectable.

Then I turned and looked at Jim. From the waist up he looked normal in all respects but his jockey shorts were grotesquely distended. Seeing me looking he made an effort to stuff his rigid penis between his legs which was entirely unsuccessful. I watched his pathetic attempt to conceal his obvious excitement for a moment and then said,

“Don’t worry about it Jim, I don’t think anyone could watch what we just did without some reaction.”

Breathing a sigh of relief he stopped what he was doing.

“Thanks Amy, it’ll go away in a little while.”

“The question is” Heather said, “is what are we going to do about those two?”

“I don’t know…it looks like they’re a lot more involved than we thought they were.” I said.

“We should do something…to get them some…help.” Heather said in an unsteady voice.

“It certainly bears thinking about.” Jim said.

“I think we owe it to the family to keep on observing them.” Heather ventured.

“Do you think they were done tonight?” Jim asked.

“I don’t know, but we’d better get back to the house before they do.”

“Yeah” Heather agreed, “or else we’ll be the ones doing the explaining.”

On the way back to the house Jim asked, “Should we discuss this any more tonight?”

“Maybe we should, you can sneak back to your room later.”

“Yeah” Heather agreed, “That way we can have a little time to decide what we need to do next.”

Passing the pond we could see the light from Stewart and Rebecca’s clearing was still lit and when we reached the house it was empty and still. As we walked down the hall to our room I noticed that the giant bulge in Jim’s jockey shorts hadn’t diminished any but for that matter I could still see Heather'’ nipples distended under her top. For my own part I was still very agitated by what we had just witnessed. I figured it was only natural that we would want to talk about what we had just seen together.

We went into our room and shut the door.

“Let’s keep the lights off and our voices down.” I said sitting down on Lisa’s couch bed. Jim pulled up the chair from the desk and sat down and Heather, after a moment’s indecision sat down on the floor, leaning back on Lisa’s couch bed.

Jim was the first to speak. “I guess we’ll need to find out how far they’re going before we decide what to do.”

I heard myself asking, “What do you mean by how far they’re going? It seems like they couldn’t go too much further than they already have.”

“Amy” Heather said quietly, “They might be…going all the way. Rebecca might be letting Stewart…fuck her.”

“You mean…”

“That’s right Amy” Jim agreed, “Stewart might be putting his cock inside of Rebecca’s pussy. For all we know they might be doing that right now…fucking each other…and maybe…sucking each other too?”

I felt a shiver pass through my body and as I repositioned myself felt my nipples scrape against the material of my top.

“I guess” Heather said, “If she’s sucking him…it’s not as bad as if they were fucking each other…I mean…it’s pretty gross when you really think about her putting her lips over his cock and slipping them up and down until…”

“I think we all get the idea Heather.” I broke in, “are you saying that if they aren’t fucking…it’s OK?”

“I don’t think Heather was trying to say that.” Jim said, “I think she was trying to understand them…and maybe figure out if what they’re doing could really hurt them…or if it’s just…kind of…helping each other.”

“Helping each other?”

“Yeah” Heather said, “Like giving one another a back rub or something.”

“It looks like they’ve gone pretty far past giving each other a back rub!”

Jim sat on the floor watching this exchange with a bemused look on his face. The giant distension made his white jockey shorts stick up like he had a stick jammed in there. I noticed that the tip of the bulge seemed to be wet, almost transparent. I imagined what he would look like if he didn’t have the shorts on and realized that my brother had a very large penis. I was estimating exactly how many inches that it would be when Heather’s voice brought me back to the present.

“”Can we be totally honest with each other?”

“Are you talking to me?” I asked.

“Well, yes, but to Jim too.”

We both nodded.

“I think we’re afraid of how we’re feeling. I think we’re so terrified we might wind up like Stewart and Rebecca that we’re afraid to be really truthful about our feelings. At this point I’m willing to bet we’re so afraid of how we feel I couldn’t get a back rub from either one of you…or give one for that matter.”

“That’s just not true!” I cried, I’m conservative, but we aren’t prudes.”

“You remember just before Jim came to get us?”

I felt the blood rush to my face, as I blushed scarlet. “Uh, yeah…we were laying in bed…talking.”

“Do you remember…what we were doing…while we were talking?”

“What you were doing” I retorted hotly, “I just did it once…to see how it would feel.”

“You did it more than once.”

“Only because you were doing it…and I stopped.”

“OK” Heather said in a soothing tone, “I’m not trying to embarrass you…”

“Well, for not trying you’re doing a pretty good job!”

“What were you both doing when I came to get you?”

“We were talking.” Heather said “and we got a little carried away, the point I was trying to make was…”

“What do you mean you got carried away?”

There was dead silence. Finally Heather said, “We got to talking about what we’d all seen earlier in the afternoon and how it made us both feel…and we…really mostly me…well I was touching myself…a little.”

“Oh” Jim said. “Well…I guess that’s not such a big deal. To be honest…well I was tempted to do the same thing.”

“But you didn’t.” I said.

“Only because Devin was in the room with me.”

“I can see how that might be a little awkward” Heather said, “but what about when…you were in the shower?”

“Devin followed me in talking all the time. By the time he left the water was cold anyway. But do you know what really bothered me most of all?”

We both looked at him and waited.

“All the time I was thinking about…Stewart and Rebecca…I was thinking about…how sexy I felt while we were all watching…and…this is really sick…”

“We promised each other we’d be honest” Heather reminded him.

“OK, but I feel like a real…pervert…I kept thinking…I’ve never…looked at you or Amy as anything except…well…just girls…sisters.”

“Go on” Heather breathed. I could feel the little hairs standing up on the back of my neck.

“I…imagined us all…being…undressed together…while we watched them…and I realized…we’ve never…even seen each other in our underwear and here we are – afraid to give one another a back rub.”

“Are you afraid to give me a back rub?” Heather asked.

“Well…sort of…”

“Is it because of what we saw Stewart and Rebecca doing together…or is it…”

“It’s because of what I’ve been thinking about you…and Amy.”

I heard myself speaking but it was like someone else was putting the words in my mouth. "“You were thinking about what we' look like naked?”

“Yeah…I can’t seem to stop thinking about it.”

“Are you thinking about anything else?”

“Like…”

“Touching us…feeling us up?”

“No…not really…just…being really open…I told you it was really sick.”

He got to his feet, “I really should get back to my room before they get back.”

“Wait.” Heather said.

“Maybe it’ll help us to be more…objective when we…um…the next time…we observe Rebecca and Stewart if we…satisfy our…curiosity about how we…look…um when we’re…uh…undressed.”

Jim stood stock still, his erection still making a ridiculous bulge in the front of his jockeys. “Do you really think so?”

Heather got to her feet blushing furiously. “We’ll just be…wondering…and um…obsessing…about it if we don’t just…let each other…see.”

I spoke up. “You can both count me out. Heather hasn’t even seen me…naked. I think we…well you both are…just asking for trouble if you…show…uh…show off like that…for each other.”

Heather replied, “Come on Amy, I didn’t say we’d…do anything with each other…I just think it might…help if we weren’t being so…prude about it.”

“If we did, would you…tell anyone?” Jim asked.

“Well…I should…but who’s there to tell? Mom and Dad are off floating around on the ocean…and I guess it’s between…us three…but no…uh fooling around.”

Heather asked, “Are you going to…do it too?”

“No, but if you both feel you need to uh…see each other…like that…I’ll keep it to myself…if you both want to…strip off…here in front of…each other…just to…satisfy your curiosity. But that’s it…OK?”

They both nodded at me and Heather said, “Who’s going first?”

Jim didn’t say anything and Heather took a deep breath and said, “I guess it’s up to me.”

She peeled her top off in one quick motion and then slipped her panties off, kicking them to one side. She stood in the center of the room naked.

We both looked at her. I hadn’t realized that her breasts had come in so nicely. They were large, but very firm and perfectly proportioned to her slim frame. Her hips had that classic hourglass shape. Her hair, which she had tied up was the same shade of black as mine. Reaching back to loosen if made her breasts lift nicely and in one motion it tumbled to her waist. Her excitement was evident. At least it was to me, maybe because I’m a girl and I could see the tell-tale signs. The same signs that I would be showing if I had the nerve to do the same thing. Her nipples were as rigid as little pencil erasers. Goose pimples covered her arms, shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Her pussy was so swollen that both her lips puffed out bright red and shiny. Her light pubic hair was matted to her mound by the fluid that coated it.

Breathing deeply she stood there…basking in our attention until finely she said, “Your turn Jim.”

Jim silently pushed his shorts to the floor and kicked them aside as Heather had done. As soon as he pulled them off his cock bounced once or twice and then stuck out as firm as a tree branch.

I sat on the floor watching them regarding each other.

My mind was in a whirl as I got to my feet to join them. Feeling as if I was a puppet, unable to ignore the pull of the strings I began to unbutton the three buttons of my top. I bent over giving them both a good view of my breasts. All the time I was telling myself that I wouldn’t go any further but when I straightened up and felt the material of my top scraping my nipples I looked down. They were outlined by the fabric so clearly I felt naked. Looking up I saw them both looking at me. I felt their eyes move over my breasts, which caused me to tingle and throb even more then, I had watching them.

I bent over again intending to give them a little more of a show. As I did this, almost against my will I felt my thumbs hooking into the waistband of my panties and as I bent over I pulled them down. They fell in a ring around my feet.

I straightened up feeling the cool air against my most private parts and in one swift motion pulled my top off and tossed it on the ground. I kicked my panties next to it and faced them both, a slightly forced smile on my face.

My pulse thundered in my ears and I felt my nipples and clitoris throbbing in time to my heartbeat as Jim and Heather looked at me…and I looked at them. A long string of fluid slowly dripped from the tip of Jim’s erect penis and fell to the floor.

Finally I said, “Is everyone’s curiosity satisfied?”

They both nodded tentatively and then Jim asked, “Could I get a little closer look at…your…vagina?”

I didn’t say anything at first, his words were lost in a chaotic tumble of half formed thoughts and feelings. I felt myself nodding and they both got down on their knees and looked at me there. Reaching down, I tried to spread my labia but was only partly successful because my fingers slipped off. Heather moved her face very close to get a better look I suppose and I felt her breath against me and shuddered. I heard myself saying, as if in a dream, “Turn about is fair play.”

Heather stood up and I was kneeling on the floor with Jim as she tried to part the swollen and slippery lips of her pussy. We watched in dumb amazement as she began to touch her clitoris lightly and then rhythmically move her fingers up and down and then in small circles as her hips swayed slightly.

Scrambling to my feet I pulled her hand away from her sensitive area and called out, “We said no touching!”

Heather blinked at me like a sleepwalker awakened and said, “Oh yeah, I just got carried away…showing …both of you…I’m sorry Amy.”

Realizing that I had come only a infinitesimally small step away from going further myself, I chided her gently, “Let’s try and keep our heads, after all we don’t want to turn out like Rebecca and Stewart do we?”

Both Heather and Jim shook their heads as Jim got to his feet to complete our viewing of each other.

Jim’s cock stood out from a thick thatch of dark pubic hair a good seven or eight inches. It was bright red and very thick. As watched another drop of his secretions languidly dripped from the tip and idly descended dangling by a string of clear fluid until the string separated and the drop fell onto the floor with an audible splat.

I was amazed at not only the size of Jim’s erection but also apparently how hard it was. Looking up at him I asked, “Is that as…uh as firm as it appears to be?”

Jim didn’t reply but pulling it down as far as it would go, he released it letting it bounce. It bounced a couple of times and then returned to its rigid place. Heather and I watched in fascination and then getting to our feet I again asked, “Is everyone sufficiently well informed about how the others look nude to call it a night and get in bed?”

“Yes” Heather said breathlessly, “But before we do…could we…measure…Jim’s…you know his…thing?”

I took a moment before saying, “Do you promise that this is the last thing you need to take care of…to…satisfy your curiosity?”

Jim spoke up, “If you get to take my measurement…I get to take yours too.”

I hesitated before saying, “OK, but then we all need to get to sleep.”

Before I had even finished the sentence Heather was running to the dresser, her breasts bouncing slightly as she ran to get the measuring tape. She returned with the cloth tape we had used to sew a number of home economics projects together and hastily pulled it taunt from his pubic hair to the tip of his penis.

“Eight inched” she declared. I noticed that she held the tip of his cock between her thumb and forefinger as she made this announcement showing no inclination to release him. His breathing had become shallow and he was trembling.