The Sibling Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

I turned to sit down and put them on, but on the chair by my closet was a box, wrapped in white and tied with a big, red bow -- a present. I grinned and picked it up. There was a little white envelope under the ribbon. I pulled the envelope out and put the box on my bed. A note was inside. I opened it.

For what we didn't finish.

Love,

Sandy

I looked at the box, now, full of concern. Didn't finish? Sure, we'd been interrupted, masturbating and maybe that would have gone further. I trembled. Ick. With my brother's girlfriend? How weird is that?

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to think. I sat down on the bed with the note in my hands and looked at the box. It didn't move, even though I stared at it like it might. I chewed my lip, trying to think of what could be in it.

I called out. "David?" No answer. I got up and walked to the hall. His door was open. I walked down to it. The bed was made, but no one was there. I walked back up the hall to the living room. "David? You here?" Nothing. The clock in the kitchen said ten-thirty.

I need a shower. I went to the bathroom, trying not to think and started the hot water running. Steam immediately filled the room. It smelled great. I turned around and brushed my teeth at the sink, but I didn't use the mirror much. Every time I looked up, I saw the look on my face still wondering about Sandy and the box in my room.

I rinsed, threw my robe on the floor, and jumped in the shower. Ahhh! Hot, hot, hot! I stepped half-out and turned on the cold water to balance out the hot, then stepped back inside, closing the curtain as I did. The hot water felt good on my skin. I grabbed the bar and started soaping up, starting with my shoulders and arms. I thought of Sandy from the night before and me catching her right here, brushing her teeth. My view of her butt as I sat on the tub's edge. She's a beautiful woman. An image of her moaning and rubbing her pussy, reclined on my bed flashed in my mind's eye. Her eyes looking right at me as my heart hammered inside. Yes, mmmm… She's incredibly sexy and beautiful.

I soaped up my breasts as I thought. My hands lingering, touching, caressing. My nipples hardened and my palms were dancing lazy little waltzes on them, when I finally realized what I was doing. I thought for a moment, sighed, then grabbed the shampoo.

Three minutes later, I was clean, dried and wrapped in a bath towel in my room. I grabbed the present and took it into the kitchen. We always kept scissors in a utility drawer next to the dishwasher, and when I went to open it, I noticed a note sitting there, under a can of soup.

Gretta,

Sandy had to leave early this morning. Gone

to the airport. Back later.

Love ya,

David

I looked at the present again, then opened the drawer and took out the scissors. I grabbed it, set it on the breakfast bar and started cutting open the wrapping and ribbons. Inside the box was an unmarked videotape and another, smaller box along with a note.

Watch the tape, then open the box.

I stood up and started walking towards the VCR, but then stopped as I remembered. What was it David said about tapes and Sandy? I tried, but couldn't -- something kinky was all I could recall. I turned the tape over in my hands. Nothing. No markings. Fuck it. It's only a tape.

I put the tape in the VCR, turned on the TV and sat down on the sofa, facing it. It was blank for a minute, then a picture of Sandy's face came up.

"Morning, Gretta. I'm glad you decided to watch the tape. I was really sorry that I had to run away so suddenly last night, but I wasn't sure about David, you know. I wasn't sure he'd really understand and I couldn't risk that."

Well, she hadn't told David. That was good.

"But before I go, I wanted to let you know that I really care about you. You are a very sexy woman and last night meant a lot to me." As she talked, the image widened and I could see her sitting in the same place I was. She was wearing a pair of pajamas. Leaning forward, she started unbuttoning the top.

"You really turned me on last night. In fact, my nipples are still hard, thinking of you lying back in your robe." She shrugged the top from her shoulders, revealing her full-rounded breasts. She looked down and pushed her boobs together, running her fingers along the sides. She breathed heavily.

"See? I'm still so… excited." She pinched her nipples and shook when she did.

My body was starting to respond. I licked my lips, becoming aware of their dryness from the air flowing out of my open mouth. I pressed my knees together, sending tingles down my legs.

Sandy lay back on the sofa, caressing her tits. She brought two fingers up to her mouth, wetting them and started rubbing them across her nipples. "I still remember, when you were trying to hide your hand from me under your robe. You were being such a naughty girl, playing with your pussy like that."

I was continually squeezing my knees together now. I pulled at my towel and it dropped away from my breasts. My nipples were tight little rocks perched on my chest. I covered them with my palms, pressing them to me. I closed my eyes as little shivers ran up and down my spine.

On the TV, Sandy continued to play with her breasts. I started mirroring what she was doing, pinching my nipples gently, wetting my fingers.

"You got me so hot, baby. What did you expect me to do? When your robe opened and I saw that beautiful, wet slit of yours. Mmm…. I wanted you. I wanted to taste you." Her left hand slid from her breasts down her stomach and into her bottom. She closed her eyes and her head lolled back when her fingers reached their goal.

I pushed my fingers into the terrycloth material of my towel between my legs and moaned as I felt my fingertips brush my labia.

Panting, I pulled the towel away from me. Looking down, I could see the light patch of hair on my mons below my tummy. Excited, I brought my right hand to my lips and licked two fingers, then I sank low on the sofa, spreading my legs. I looked up and saw Sandy smiling at me. She stood up suddenly and pulled her bottoms off of her legs.

I closed my eyes as I touched myself. My wet fingers deftly worked their way between my slit and teased slowly up and down my lips. My breath shuddered as I tried to breathe just through my nose. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

"Are you touching yourself now, baby?"

I opened my eyes and saw Sandy sitting back on the sofa, naked now and both hands at her pussy.

"If you are, Gretta, this is where you and I left off last night. I was so hot after I left you and went to David. He called me because he needed some… Ah, relief.

Sandy was breathing hard. She raised one foot up on the sofa, spreading her legs open. Her pussy was a bright red now, very puffy and glistening.

"He greeted me at the door with a massive hard-on. I barely got the door shut before he bent me over and stuffed it in me."

My two fingers sank into my pussy, spreading me open and sending tantalizing waves of warmth straight through my hips and up my back. My nipples ached every time my heart beat.

Sandy moaned. One hand held her labia open while the other hand's fingers circled her clit. Her eyes looked at me, half-lidded. "It felt so good, Gretta. Your brother has the most amazing cock. It's not the longest one I've ever had, but it's girth…" She moaned. "It's like a wedge, just meant for spreading a pussy open."

I brought both feet up on the couch as I rocked my fingers in and out of my slit. My knuckles rubbed past my clit on every pass and I felt as though my heart might leap out of my throat. Jesus, she's so hot. I wish she were here.

"Gretta? Gretta, is the box nearby?" Box? What box? "It's time to open the other little box. Do you have it? If not, go get it. I'll wait." Sandy reached to her left and pulled a little rectangular box onto her tummy.

Still breathing heavily, I sat up. The box was on the kitchen table. I started to jump up, but my knees wobbled and I sat down suddenly. Sandy still waited patiently on the screen. I got up more carefully this time, using the couch for support and got the box from the table.

I sat back down, looking at the box. I picked it up and rattled it -- sounded like paper.

"You got it now? Okay, let's open it." Sandy pulled the top open and reached inside. I put my finger under the tape and flicked it open. Inside was a vibrator, shiny and white. I hadn't held one since college. I smiled and looked up.

Sandy was holding hers up and wriggling it at me. "Nice, huh? My own little battery-operated ticket to Heaven."

I picked up the vibrator and looked at it. It was long and sleek, tapered to a soft point at the end. On the bottom was a dial. I turned it and the vibrations started low and got faster.

Sandy placed the vibrator on her tongue then sank it inside her mouth deeply. She looked right at me and moaned as she made it slick.

I ran my left fingers along my slit. I was dripping, but I licked the plastic tip anyway, then sank it into my mouth. I lay back on the sofa, raising both heels up to the edge.

Sandy slid back on the couch, brought one leg up and turned on the vibrator. The buzzing filled the room from the speakers next to the TV. "You ready to cum together, baby? When didn't get to finish last night, and now we can in a big way."

I brought the vibe up and switched it on. Sandy's mouth curled into a little "O" as she touched the tip of the vibrator to her clit. Her face scrunched up like she was in pain. "Oh yeah. Oooo…" She breathed hotly like a loud whisper.

I slide the vibrator along my tummy, grazing my nipples with its magic. I jumped every time it touched me, the sensation arcing through me like a bolt of lightning. It felt good flowing down my tummy. I could feel the skin shaking from my tits to my hips.

A grunt echoed from the speakers. I looked up and Sandy was staring down at her pussy as her right hand shoved the vibrator inside her.

My vibe ran over my mons and onto my lips. The tip slid down in the slick secretions there, but the feeling was incredible. The sudden shaking sensation vibrated all through my hips and I could feel the sensation shoot up my spine. I pulled it away from me, and listened to my breath and Sandy's mix together in the silence of the living room. I pressed my hand across my breasts, trying to give some relief to my aching nipples. I could feel the vibrations in my hand, snaking up my wrist to my lower arm. I sat up and pushed back on the sofa.

I looked at the TV. Sandy's eyes were closed and her head was lolled to the side. Her mouth was open and her breasts were heaving up and down in time with the white vibrator sawing in and out of her slit. Her other hand was rubbing her clit.

With my left hand, I opened my labia. Some clear cum ran down the lips and across my butt to the towel beneath me. I brought the tip of the vibrator and lined it up with my vagina and sank it in. My whole body spasmed. My breath started panicking in my chest. My eyes flew open as my brain tried to find a handle on the sensations coursing through my pussy.

I shouted. "Oh, fuck! Oh my… God. Ohhhh…" I started moving the vibrator slowly in and out of me. I was then able to find a rhythm that made sense. My panting and moaning rocking in time with the movements of my wrist thrusting inside of me. My God, the sensation was intense.

I felt my body tense a couple of times, then go limp. Little orgasms ripped through my hips and still the sensation built deep inside of me. I looked down at myself. I was pink and red and swollen, like my pussy was getting ready to burst.

"Come here, baby. No, come here. It's okay."

I looked up at the screen and Sandy was still fucking herself with the vibe, but she was waving at the screen like she wanted me to come to her. In the build towards my orgasm, it seemed so surreal. I was confused.

She kept gesturing and waving me over. "Come here. Leave the camera and get over here."

That's when I saw it. A naked butt walked into view from the left. I knew that butt. It was David. His cock was pink and erect -- the head shiny with precum.

"Come here, baby. I'll take care of you. Give it to me."

David walked right up to her, put his left knee up on the couch and his cock right at Sandy's face. She smiled up at him, leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. David's groan leapt from the speakers.

I was so shocked, I just kept doing what I was doing, pumping the vibrator in and out, panting. I was sweating and flushed.

Sandy brought her left hand over to David's cock and started stroking him up and down. She pulled her mouth away from his cock. "See, Gretta. I told you. Like a wedge, baby. He has the best cock." She sank her mouth back down on it, sucking hard.

I watched her suck him, suck my brother. It was so exciting. I could feel the deep sensation build in my hips, like a rubber band stretching and stretching, tighter and tighter. I rocked my hips in time with the vibe in my pussy. My heart was racing. I could feel my orgasm beginning. I tried to push the feeling back and that lasted for the moment.

Sandy was really fucking herself now and intently sucking David's cock. She pulled her mouth away for a moment, rubbing the swollen head of his penis across her tongue and looking up where David's face would be. Then, she stopped and looked at me. "There's nothing like fucking your pussy and sucking on a big cock. It's so exciting. It's so… Oh, but I shouldn't be so selfish. It really is a great cock, Gretta." Then she looked back to David. "Go to her, David. Go to your sister. Go." Sandy pointed at me and waved at David.

Suddenly, he lifted his leg off the sofa and turned towards the camera, walking right past it. His cock glistening wetly with her saliva. Sandy just smiled, slowly sawing the vibrator in and out of her pussy. I didn't get it. What did she mean?

I was so excited that I started to shake, shivering as I continued to fuck myself with the vibe. Whatever they were into, this was good. I didn't care. This was too good. I closed my eyes and pictures of David's cock flowed into my mind -- Sandy sucking it on the video. His cock getting swallowed by her pussy on his bed. The deep feeling grew within me. A hot flush started rising up my body. I moaned each time that my hand sank the vibrator deep inside me.

Footsteps softly padded along the carpet beside me. Something sank down on the couch next to me. Then, I heard a deep voice. "Here, Gretta, this is for you." I opened my eyes. David was beside me. His massive erection glistened right in my face, so beautiful, so sexy. My mouth opened in surprise. His cock touched my lips. I could smell his manly smell. My tongue licked my lips where it touched, accidentally licking his cock. He flinched.

I looked up and saw David looking down at me, concern written all over his face. I wanted this cock. I needed this cock, but it was David's, my brother's cock.

I looked back up at him again. He grinned and nodded. I looked back at his cock, shining and magnificent. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." I opened my lips, breathing hotly, closed my eyes and took David's cock into my mouth. It was so warm, so manly. It's musky flavor burst through my mouth and into my nose as I breathed. David jumped as my mouth closed over him, his penis sliding slippery over my lips. I grabbed it with my left hand and held it in my mouth.

I began sliding my lips up and down David's cock, savoring the texture of his flesh, the scent of him. My tongue danced on the underside of it, teasing it. It swelled in my mouth.

The vibe continued its journey in and out of me. My hips rock against my hand descending. The wire of tension inside of me was stretched to a thin line. Having David's cock with me had just heightened my lust to cum.

I opened my eyes and looked up at David. He was staring down at me, taking in my body and what I was doing to it. I sucked my cheeks in surrounding his cock. He moaned. I could taste his precum swirling on my tongue.

Sensations in my pussy overwhelmed me and I pulled my mouth away to breath. "Oh fuck. Oh my God." I panted, arching my back against the back of the sofa. I looked up at David, then back at his magnificent cock, sticky and wet, shining in the grip of my hand. Then I looked down at the vibrator plunged all the way inside of me -- just the white dial protruding from my lips. Using my middle finger, I pushed it in a little deeper until it rested against my cervix. That did it. My whole body started to tremble from the inside, flashes of heat and shocks sprang up my tummy and launched from my nipples. I started cumming. I pulled hard on David's penis, stroking it, beating it.

David groaned. Then yelled. Stars went off in my head. Hot warmth surrounded me. I felt myself thrusting my hips into the air, against my battery-powered lover -- once, twice, then three and four times. All the air left my lungs and I collapsed, quivering and shaken on the couch. My head was stuck at an odd angle on the back of the couch and I could feel sweat rolling down my sides. The vibrator was at my side, still humming and spinning. Breathing heavily, I lay there for a while, opening and closing my eyes. I may have dozed.

I rolled my head to my left and noticed sperm on my chest and legs. A big glob of it ran across my breasts, settling on my sternum. David sat on the end of the couch, holding his cock, now half spent and drooping, but still swollen red and slick with an ice cream melt of sperm running down the side of it.

I watched him and breathed, trying to find my equilibrium. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand, if I tried. That had been incredible. I'd never cum that hard in my life, but what about my brother? What could I say to him? What should I say?

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers
12