The Sibling Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Another perfectly timed orgasm. You guys are following orders perfectly," Vicky said, easing down on the towel and wiping herself off.

"I'm thirsty; Brant get up and get me a big thing of ice water."

"Yes, Mistress," he responded, leaving her room and going to the kitchen.

He was glad Vicky had turned out just like he and Tim had hoped. It could have gone so different if she would have won sooner he thought as he remembered the past.

-

It took a month before his parents went out of town again. Not a word about what had happened between the three of them was mentioned during that time, but Brant couldn't get the thoughts of Vicky tossing him off out of his head. Every time he masturbated from that last game he thought of Vicky's rocking tits and her hand stroking his cock to climax. He could hardly wait for his parents to leave again and wanted to win so bad just to see her completely naked and do things to her for the first time. It was like a Superdrug to him, he was addicted to his sister without ever having her before.

Finally the day arrived, they were gathered around the bowel and Vicky looked determined this time. Really determined. But then so did Tim... all of them wanted to win. As their parents drove away no one even said go this time. They just bolted. Brant ran as fast as he could toward his room, grabbed his marble, he had left on the dresser next to the door and sprinted back down the hall just as Tim came from his room. Vicky appeared at the exact time Tim ran by her door and the two of them collided with an audible crash, grunts and screams as they tumbled and rolled in the hall.

Not slowing, Brant jumped over both of them and ran into the living room dropping his marble in the bowel, victorious. He could hear Vicky and Tim yelling at each other back in the hall and walked toward them.

"I could kill you! I totally had it this time!" Vicky screamed.

"You ran into me, Little Sister!" Tim hollered back.

"That's bullshit, you blindsided me coming out of my room."

"I didn't see you, you cut me off suddenly!"

"That's enough! Both of you get up... I won, I have control," Brant cut them off.

They stood up both seething. Vicky even had a little spittle on her mouth where she had let it fly while screaming. She reached up and wiped it off, dark brown eyes squinted and fierce. This gave her gorgeous face a hint of evilness but was unable to hide her beauty. Brant lusted after her, taking her figure in up and down, pausing on her breasts which were rising and falling with her angry breathing. She was wearing tight shorts and a sports bra under her tight workout shirt. She was dressed to win and Tim had stopped her.

"Okay, settle down, this was bound to happen sometime. Get over it."

"As you command, Supreme Leader... what would you have me do?" Vicky asked turning from Tim to him.

He so wanted to tell he to take all her clothes off then and there but he resisted. Instead he made them follow him to the living room and put their marbles into the bowl, explaining that until they were in there the game hadn't officially begun and if they were removed by some punishment they were not allowed to participate. The Supreme Leader had the ability to add to the rules of course. He then told them to sit down on the couch because he wanted to talk about last time.

"Okay so it's been a while since we played... I got lucky and won again twice now because of your unfortunate incident. Freedom to speak openly. How is everyone handling the game and does anyone have anything to say about last time, because it got pretty crazy."

"No complaints from me... the games fine and I enjoyed my handjob last time," Tim, ribbed Vicky.

"You sure did... you came in thirty seconds you dweeb. I was so impressed."

"Vicky? Are you still okay with this game?" Brant cut in again before blows were taken.

"Yes, I'm fine with it... I should have fucking won today though, but I'll deal with this again and your bidding."

The F bomb surprised Brant and he hesitated before saying, "Excellent so the sex stuff isn't bothering you?"

"No... listen I'm not a prude, I can deal with whatever you two think up, but I just reiterate my warning of payback."

"Okay then, we're warned. I have a confession to make though; I've been thinking about what we did last time a lot, actually really a lot and was wondering if you guys were the same."

"Of course we have, right Tim?" Vicky asked.

"Yep, every day."

"I can tell you guys are worried about what I think because I'm a girl and your sister but really I'm fine with this if you guys are then I am. I like sex, I like cocks and all that stuff so if I can still speak freely... stop fucking worrying about me and get on with your requests!" she yelled.

Brant's eyes widened as did Tim's as they stared at their pissed of little sister. Brant made a mental note to stop asking her if she was okay and got down to business.

"Okay, cool then so you won't mind removing all your clothes then."

"Nope, not at all," Vicky said standing up and stripping right there in the living room until she was butt ass naked in all her glorious female grandeur.

"Do you want me to finger myself while I'm at it?" she asked. "Because I can do anything you want?"

Now the brother's jaws dropped. Brant was looking at the most perfect woman he had ever seen naked in his life. His sister was unreal. Perfect proportioned hips to breasts, flat toned stomach with elongated bellybutton, shapely legs and as she turned around to show herself off for them her ass about made him cry for joy. Absolutely phenomenal body and face to cap it all off. He couldn't speak to respond to her fingering request he was so taken by her form.

"Nothing? You just want me to stand her naked? Fine... Take it all in... this is me naked, your little sister the big eighteen year old woman in all her glory."

"Okay, enough, smart ass; take a seat on the couch. Tim, get me a coke," Brant ordered.

Brant watched Tim reluctantly leave the living room after the beverage and sat down next to Vicky. He put his hand on her naked leg and scooted closer.

"You need to settle down, you'll eventually win, I'm sure of it. I'm sure he didn't mean to run into you, he wanted to win just as bad."

"I know, it's just I haven't won yet and you two have, you twice now."

"Luckily this time, but that's of little consequence to you."

"Yeah, I'll get over it. So you've got me naked, whatever do you intend to do to me, Master."

"I have a few ideas"

"Clean your room? Wash your clothes? Or do you want to touch these?" she asked looking down at her tits her arms were folded under.

"May I?" he asked.

"You're the Supreme Leader; you can do whatever you want."

Just then Tim came in with the coke and the sound of him popping it opened interrupted their conversation.

"Here's your coke, Master."

"Set it on the coffee table," Brant said without turning away from Vicky.

Tim set the coke down and Brant reached forward toward his sister's breasts. When his palm made contact with her left his cock leaped in his pants spontaneously. They were perfect in feel as well as visually. Round, firm, and warm. The sensation in his palm was impossible to describe he had never felt a more perfect pair and when the nipple rose off her orb into his palm he felt another electrifying response from his now hard cock. He squeezed gently and Vicky actually responded as well, unfolding her arms and lying back more on the couch.

He raised his other hand and cupped under her right breast, sliding his hand up and over her areola and watched as it too tightened together and lifted the nipple erect. He reached again, taking the hardening nub between his thumb and index finger, gently pinching. Vicky moaned and rubbed her legs together, closing her eyes and sinking further into the couch. He pinched the left, palmed the right and began alternating between her stunning pair, keeping her nipples hard and erect.

His cock throbbed in his pants as he fondled his sister's breasts. It was very exciting; the thrill of what he was doing was off the charts. It was so wicked and that added with the sheer lust of wanting her since last time, he couldn't remember being so turned on before in his life.

"Have you ever sucked a guy's cock, Vicky," he asked still fondling her.

She opened her eyes to look at him and said, "Of course, plenty of times."

"Show me," Brant said.

Vicky leaned forward, reaching for his crotch and forcing him to let go of her breasts. Her hands on his body made him crazy. She clawed at his pants, getting her fingers under the waist band and tugging them down. His cock flipped up once released and she took hold of it instantly. Vicky scooted off the couch onto her knees and engulfed his hard oozing cock for the first time into her mouth.

Brant's head flew back in intense pleasure. Her lips tightly closed around his shaft and descended slowly down... down until she had almost all of his cock in her mouth. He was shocked and this surprise was what kept him from cumming instantly. He never imagined his sister knowing how to deepthroat a guy, it never crossed his mind that she would do something like that. But what the fuck did he know. She was a pro.

When she used her tongue on his shaft while he was deep, it brought him back to reality and the pleasure his cock was experiencing. She started to back up, keeping a tight grip with her lips, sucking the head hard and letting it pop out of her mouth with an audible noise. She looked up at him, smiling.

"How's that, Master?"

"Holy fucking shit! You're amazing."

"I know, and I'm just getting started," she said, sucking his head once again into her mouth.

She bobbed quickly up and down halfway on his shaft over and over, twisting her head and lips as she went and held his balls as she worked. Brant struggled to stay in control. He had masturbated that morning in the shower to prepare himself for this if he was lucky enough to win and it was paying off because he knew if he hadn't he would have already dropped his load into his sister's sexy mouth. Even as it was, he was on the verge and fought the urge to go past the point of no return, wanting to enjoy her talent as long as possible.

"Do you swallow?" he asked, knowing she would have to take him out to respond, buying him more time.

"I have before, prefer not to if you're asking?" she said before sucking him deep once again.

He moaned, about to lose it any second. The glass coffee table would be a perfect place to cum, easy clean up and the closest thing he could think of because his balls were ready to explode.

"I'm going to cum!" he yelled, trying to stand up with her still on his cock.

She moved back quickly and got out of his way as he took hold of his cock and stroked it onto the glass. He almost shot too far in his excitement; almost making it to the other side of the long table with a giant rope of cum his sister had sucked from his cock. He stroked all the way through his several contractions, as the cum jutted out all over the table, even hitting the cold can of coke sitting there. He couldn't remember a more satisfying orgasm in a long time and it was all from his sister's exquisite mouth.

"Damn, Sis... you're really good at that," he finally said as his cock settled down and just dripped to the table.

"Thanks, Master."

-

Brant returned with the ice water, remembering that first blowjob and found Vicky on her back being eaten by Tim. He held her drink, waiting for her to see him and stood and watched her enjoy the oral talents of his twin brother, looking down to see if any life was coming back to his cock.

*****

Vicky's pussy was alive once again with pleasure. This was when she loved being a woman and able to continue when the boys couldn't. With two of them she could continue to cum as many times as her body would allow. She still hadn't given them permission to touch her so Tim was using only his mouth and tongue to please her, his face buried in her sex. She could lay there for hours and let him munch and munch.

She had heard Brant come back in with her water but hadn't opened her eyes yet, enjoying the slow rhythmic tongue work of Tim. Her mouth was dry though, the exertions of the last few hours had her thirsty. She opened her eyes, looking up at Brant.

"Please bring my water to me, Boy," she said.

Brant walked around the bed and handed her the tall glass of water with several ice cubes. She took a long draught, satisfying her thirst and setting the cold water on her nightstand. Before she turned back she took a single ice cube out and began pressing it on her nipples, making them instantly plump erect. The thrill coursed through her, the cold ice melting and running down her body. The combination of heat below from the oral and the cold ice made her shake and shutter. It was so cold and intense that she couldn't hold the ice very long on her nipple, going back and forth to give them a small break.

"Tim, eat me with this ice cube in your mouth," she said down to her brother.

He lifted his head and she put it in his mouth. When he made contact with her sex again with his ice cold mouth she screamed, it was such a shock even when she was prepared for it. It was so much different than before and the intense sensation caused her to grab hold of her bedspread again and clench her fists, tugging and pulling the material. Tim must have been pressing the ice cube directly on her clit and in her pussy, it felt so cold.

It wasn't long before the ice was gone and her body combined with his hot mouth returned to normal temperature, but the experience was unforgettable. After the ice melted and Tim continued to eat her she had a thought cross her mind. It seemed to her that she was being too nice to them, after all she remembered well threatening to get payback when she finally won. Payback? What oh what could she do to them? She began to recall all the things they had made her do from the first hand jobs to stripping naked and sucking them off for the first time. She enjoyed it, she knew she had but still she wanted to make them feel just as vulnerable as she had.

-

Vicky still had the taste of Brant in her mouth as she cleaned up the huge amount of cum off the glass coffee table. She liked sucking cock and though she hadn't sucked anything as big as Brant before, she knew she handled it well just from the amount of cum she was cleaning up. She was still naked, he hadn't let her put any clothing back on but she was wet and wondered if it showed. Brant had gone to the bathroom and Tim was doing the basic chores the Master's always seem to want done. Suddenly she felt eyes on her and looked up and to the left to find Brant staring at her as she finished cleaning up his semen.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are, Sis?" he asked.

"I've been told I'm beautiful, I guess I know I am... it's not like I can change it."

"Would you want to?"

"No... I guess not... it has its advantages," she grinned standing now with the cleaning supplies in her hand.

"I'm sure you get a lot of advantages looking like you do."

She just smiled and said, "I'm going to go dump this and put stuff away, Master."

"Okay, but come back when you're finished."

She felt his eyes on her until she was around the corner. It made her feel good her brother found her sexy, she still hadn't seen them completely naked and made a mental note to make that the first thing she did when she was Supreme Leader. She dumped the bucket of hot water and wrung out the rag, rinsing the cum out of it. She put it all away and walked back to the living room to find Brant. It was strange to walk around her house naked. She smiled at what her parents would do and say. Turning the corner, she found Brant sitting on the sofa drinking his coke.

"I'm at your service, Master... what do you command?" she asked.

"Come sit down next to me."

She walked around and sat next to him on the couch, with her hands in her lap. It was odd sitting naked next to her brother as he ogled her. She was sure this was how it was going to be every time she lost now. She'd be naked quickly and for probably the entire time her parents were gone.

"Did sucking me turn you on?" he asked.

"Of course, it always does when I do that to a guy."

"You seemed to have had a lot of practice."

"Yeah, it's quick and easy to make them happy that way."

"Don't they ever take care of you?"

"Yeah, sure... but it's easier to suck a guy than it is to have sex or have oral performed on me. I don't have a cock that extends out of pants and stuff."

"True, but you like it when a guy eats you out?"

"I do, Master... why? Are you wanting to eat me out?" she asked leaning back and spreading her legs, her bare toes touching the glass table.

She saw the expression on Brant's face change to lust and amazement. She knew fully well how beautiful she was and the power her body had over men even if he was supposed to be the Supreme Leader at the moment.

"I'm already wet and hot. I bet I taste good," she continued, biting her lip and looking at him.

She saw the bulge in his pants move and grow. She knew her talk was getting to him. She wondered if she could get him to do oral on her, maybe even get her off without being the Supreme Leader. He adjusted his cock and she smiled making sure he knew she saw him.

"So what do you say, Master? Do you want to eat me?" she asked again.

"Umm... I think I would enjoy that."

"Well then, by all means," she said shifting on the couch until her head was on the arm rest and her legs fell open next to his body.

She smiled as he slowly turned, locked on to her sex and lowered his head to her body. The first touch of his mouth sent pleasure surging through her but then she realized rather quickly that Brant wasn't well versed in what he was doing. He seemed awkward, timid and like he didn't know where her clitoris was. She wasn't expecting that, thinking her brothers knew what they were doing. He mostly just licked up and down her entire pussy like a dog drinking water. It was okay but not the intense sensation's she had felt before when the guy focused on her clit with rapid flicks and sucking.

"You haven't done this much, have you?" she asked.

He stopped and looked up at her, "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, kind of. Sorry."

"Well I order you to teach me what to do, what you like and how to please you so I'll know for later."

"Okay, so do you know where my clitoris is?"

"I think so?" he said.

"Show me; find it with your mouth."

He began rooting around just above her vagina where her urethra was, way too low.

"Higher, hidden in the folds at the top," she said.

Suddenly his tongue grazed it and she quivered and he felt it because he commented.

"Oh, I think I found it."

"Yep, you sure did. Focus on that... a lot."

He began flicking it with is tongue up and down side to side and the pleasure rushed through Vicky's body. It was so much better. She felt her nipple stand up and her pussy moisten now that Brant began giving her nubbin the attention she wanted.

"That good?" he asked, pausing for a second.

"Mmmm, yes,... much better, Master."

He went back to it and suddenly she felt him place his lips around it and suck. He was learning quickly. She arched into him, moaning and getting closer to an orgasm she never expected to have. One with her brother.

"What the fuck?" Tim suddenly said from the hall.

She looked up to see Tim's face shocked, his mouth open wide and his eyes as well.

Brant stopped and sat up with a smile on his face. Vicky was bummed, she was just getting the right amount of pleasure to build to her climax and suddenly it was all gone.

"Hey, Tim, chores all done?"

"Yeah, where you eating her out?" he asked.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers