The Sibling Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Mistress.... I'm... I'm going to cum!" Brant screamed.

She didn't bother to respond, just kept his cock head in her mouth and stroked his shaft, waiting for the thick load to arrive. Brant let out a deep moan followed by a scream of ecstasy and the semen flowed thick and heavy from his slit into Vicky's mouth. He was really shaking now, she could see his chest heaving for breath and his body jerking with each contraction on the shaft in his ass. The thick loads continued one after the other as she stroked him through his orgasm. She swallowed it all sucked his head one final time and let his dick pop from her mouth.

He fell to the left and rolled on to his back panting for breath. Tim knelt over Vicky's bottom half with the long toy in his hand that had fallen from Brant's butt. She was so wet and turned on, quickly noticing that Tim's penis was erect from participating. She looked up at him, getting his attention.

"Don't let that go to waste. Fuck me, Toy!"

He dropped the toy and fell between her legs, easily finding her wet sex with the end of his hard dick. He shoved it home, filling her with cock and pleasure. She screamed out in bliss, scratching his back with her nails and grabbing his ass. They both ignored Brant next to them, trying to gather himself, and proceeded to enjoy each other. Vicky was hot and ready, fully turned on and wanting as much as she could get.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with everything you've got!" she screamed.

Tim obeyed, pounding down into his sister. The floor offered no cushion and all his force went exactly where Vicky wanted it. He held his upper half off her with his hands and drove his hard cock in deep again and again and still she yelled for more.

*****

Minutes passed with no let up from Tim. Sweat appeared on his chest, forehead and arms as he drove in and out of his sister as hard as he physically could. His cock was in heaven. She was so wet and hot from the excitement and he was well prepared to last and last from all the cumming he had already achieved.

When she began to shake and pant for air he knew he had brought her to climax and he wasn't even close yet. He noticed that sometime slower is better for the friction and sensation. The rate he was going now was just so fast and hard, putting his focus more on her than him. His arms were fatigued from holding himself up and he took the chance as she was cumming to rock back onto his knees. He lifted her legs for more leverage and continued pounding away into her exceedingly wet sex. This put new friction on his cock, bending it down further. The pleasure grew, his cock hardened and now it was all about him and getting his climax.

Vicky continued the moan, her eyes were closed and her head rolled back and forth as Tim continued his animalistic thrust into her body. He knew she was satisfied. She had stopped yelling for him to give it to her. Her arms had gone limp next to her sides, instead of pulling him into her and being an active participant. She was in la la land and he seemed free to follow her.

She was so wet and he had cum so many times prior he wasn't getting the sensation he needed to achieve orgasm. Without saying a word he pulled out, lowered his cock and easily entered her tight ass. She didn't say a word or complain because anal had become second nature to them all as the game had continued for months. He only worried about her being Supreme Leader and not telling him to. But since she said nothing he thrust forward, burying his cock deep into her incredible ass.

This was what he needed, her butt was always spectacular and the added tightness and excitement could get him to cum no matter what. He proceeded to thrust and pull out over and over until the pleasure mounted with her tight ring squeezing his shaft and the heat around his head like pure bliss. His balls tightened so tight from all the use his left nut rode up high even above his shaft just as his pleasure peaked.

He pulled out on the last withdrawal and spewed his runny grey load all over her stomach and breasts, shaking and cursing with each contraction.

*****

Vicky felt the warm semen splattering on her body. Her ass was alive with pleasure from Tim's cock. She loved anal now, love how it felt and loved what it did to her brothers. His load continued to sprinkle down on her, hitting her breasts first and proceeding to dot her tummy and drip onto her sex by the time he finished up.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Rotating her head she saw Brant had recovered and was watching.

"This has been a really good day, Toys... and for your reward for being such good boys I'm going to surprise you. But not until tomorrow. Get some sleep... you're going to need it."

She watched their naked butts leave her room with a large smile on her face.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers