The Sibling Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

She found that as she remained relaxed and focused on her clit her ass opened and the strain lessened, letting her move the toy in and out faster until the two small ribs at the end felt good as they moved past her tight opening. The more she played the better it all felt, combining into a wonderful euphoric sensation she hadn't experienced before. When she did finally climax it was also different than normal. Her convulsions caused her ass to grab and squeeze the wide toy and actually pushed it out of her body as the climax crashed over her body. She let it fall to her bed and continued to shake and spasm before falling asleep very content.

The next couple of weeks before her parents went on another business trip were spent working out, running and practicing with the toy each night. She was determined and never missed a session. By the time her parents were to leave she felt very prepared for her brothers' cocks, being able to take the toy all the way to the handle and the widest rib rather easily. She also had learned to handle the initial penetration much easier, with complete control of her sphincter with all the practice. She learned how to keep it open if she pulled the toy too far out and easily slam it back in with no ill effects.

She was actually excited for the next game and didn't care whether or not she won because she felt ready for anything her brothers would do to her. She was so confident she actually hoped they would ask for anal if they won, not only because of the practice but because of the many orgasms she had achieved. She had grown to really enjoy them.

Of course Tim and Brant were totally oblivious to any of this, all they knew was their sister was obsessed with exercise and going to bed early. When their parents left, Tim was confident Vicky would win and was very surprised when he found himself alone running into the living room to drop his marble in the empty bowl. Brant and Vicky rounded the corner at the same time and stopped short seeing him already there.

"Crap, I forgot I moved my marble!" Vicky said.

Brant just shrugged his shoulders, walking up to the bowl to drop his marble in. Vicky followed suit and the game had officially begun.

"Well, looks like I'm Supreme Leader, though I didn't expect to win," Tim said.

"Yeah, well you could always relent and give it to me," Vicky said.

"I don't think so."

"I figured as much, so what is your command, Master?"

Tim hesitated, he really didn't know what to say or do he was so surprised he had won. If he didn't know better it was too easy, almost like Vicky and Brant let him win but that made no sense at all, especially after what he had done last time he won. Vicky and Brant looked at each other and Tim could tell they were wondering what was wrong with him.

"So... nothing then? We'll just go about our day?" Brant asked.

"Sounds good to me," Vicky said, turning to leave as Brant did the same.

From behind them Tim finally gained his voice and blurted, "Anal! I want to try anal."

Vicky froze and slowly turned, "With me or him?" she asked, keeping a straight face.

Brant busted up not able to hold it in and Tim's face grew hot, "You of course, Vicky."

"Of course, right to the anal then... just can't live with Brant having something you don't, can you?" Vicky snipped.

"I don't like your tone, toy!" Tim countered, gaining more authority in his voice.

"I apologize, Master."

Tim's cock immediately started to grow in his shorts at the thought of anal sex with his sister. He was so engrossed with the idea he never told Brant to leave or gave him any commands. Vicky was already shedding her clothes and Tim could see a noticeable change in her body. All the running and working out had toned her incredibly. His cock was raging hard by the time she was completely nude.

"Where would you like me, Master?" she asked.

"The couch is fine."

Vicky walked over and sat down, crossing her legs and waiting for Tim to take his clothes off. Brant stood across the room watching but he remained quiet and motionless as to not call attention to himself. Once Tim was naked he and his hard cock walked over to Vicky and stood in front of her. He remembered almost shaking with excitement, he couldn't believe how good she looked or that he had won again with relative ease. She just sat there with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap looking up at him. He recalled her seemingly lack of fear or worry, almost like a new confidence he hadn't seen in her before.

"So, do you just want to stick it in or are you going to try and make me squirt again?" she asked, switching her legs so he got a quick view of her shaved sex.

He didn't take that very well, though he deserved it. He stepped back from her pissed off and thinking she and Brant had let him win to test him and see if he'd be an ass to her again. In his mind she was baiting him, practically wanting him to hurt her again. He assumed she wanted the games to end and if she could get Brant further on her side and both of them against him, together they would either end the games or make his life miserable.

"You know what, fuck this shit; I'm not falling for it."

"Falling for what?" Vicky asked.

"Don't give me that... I know what you two are up to."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Up to what... you know we can't talk about the games unless we're playing. What exactly are you accusing us of?"

"You're baiting me, trying to get Brant on your side to get back at me or end the games all together."

"And how am I doing that?" Vicky asked.

"Being a bitch so I'll get mad and hurt you again."

The stunned look on Vicky's face made Tim rethink his assumptions. Either she was a good actress or she was not hiding anything.

"So let me get this straight. You think I want you to hurt me again so Brant will kick your ass or so I have recourse to end the games?"

"Well... yeah... I guess."

"You do realize how stupid that sounds. Why would I want you to hurt me again? Why would I want to end the games after all the preparation I've put in?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Nothing... Judas! You guys are clueless!" Vicky blurted.

Tim stared at her, then turned to Brant and looked in his direction. Brant shrugged his shoulders not knowing what she was talking about either. He turned back to Vicky who looked totally disgusted with her brothers.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you dumbasses that I'm fine with all of this? If I wasn't I would have ended it weeks ago. Maybe it's you that wants to end the games... maybe your guilt is killing you and you want it to end but don't want to be the one that does it."

"No... that's not true... it just seems like you let me win and the way you're acting toward me."

"We didn't let you win. And if you don't like the way I'm acting, command me to act a different way. Tell me to only say nice things to you and never talk back... order me to tell you how sexy you are and how I love your big cock and how much I want you to fuck my ass with it. Judas, Tim you're the worst Supreme Leader ever."

Brant laughed loudly before cutting it off and Tim turned and glared at him. Tim's mind was reeling; he was dazed and confused from the rebuke his sister had just given him. He was totally off base with his assumptions and maybe she was right and his guilt was making him paranoid. He was also curious about the thing she said about preparation and wondered what she meant. Was it more than the working out? How serious was she?

He finally reacted. His demeanor changed and the mantle of Supreme Leader rested on his face.

"Thank you, Toy... I forgot myself and you've been most helpful to remind me. Now please lie down on the couch and masturbate for me while I watch."

"Yes, Master," Vicky said immediately lying down and beginning.

"And you," Tim turned to Brant, "Come join her, sit at her feet and watch her but do not touch yourself or her."

Tim took the rebuke to heart and vowed to renew his efforts as Supreme Leader and he had just the ideas to do it. Once Brant was sitting on the sofa and Vicky was circling her clit with her fingers, Tim sat down on the coffee table right in front of both of them. The rebuke and discussion had caused his cock to soften but now, as he sat and grabbed it, it hardened rapidly and he was soon stroking it as he watched his sister pleasure herself for him.

He was stunned at her body, her stomach actually had defined muscle definition and her breasts looked firmer and perkier as they defied gravity, pushed together by her toned arms as she proceeded to finger herself and play with her clitoris. He watched her chest start to rise and fall as her pleasure increased. Her eyes were closed and she had the sexiest look on her face the further she got into masturbating. He looked at Brant and the large bulge in his shorts. He grinned, knowing how bad Brant would want to release his cock and touch himself and Vicky.

Vicky started to moan and wiggle under her hands, Tim knew she was getting close. She was very wet and her lips and clit had engorged noticeably, glistening in the bright light. His hand steadily stroked his cock which was oozing plentifully down to his hand. Damn she was hot and watching her pleasure herself was a visual feast to his eyes.

When she lost it her back arched, she screamed and went rigid and ground her hands into her sex as her climax crashed upon her.

"Very nice, Toy, you enjoyed that," Tim said as her body went limp but her chest continued to rise and fall rapidly.

Her eyes opened and slowly focused on him. He reached forward, grabbing her ankles and pulling her toward him until her butt was hanging halfway off the sofa. Her legs shuddered in his hands from fatigue as she spread them to look closer at her sex. It was very wet and engorged from the climax and stimulation. It was awesome to look at, open and dark pink inside.

"You look ready, more than ready," he said.

"I am, Master... do it, stick it anywhere."

Her juices had flowed down her body collecting around her ass, giving him lubrication immediately if he opted to take her butt right then. His heart pounded in his chest. He was beyond excited to try anal, especially with Vicky, her body was beyond hot. Kneeling down between the table and the sofa he was at the perfect height to put it in either hole. He chose her pussy because it looked so inviting to him, knowing he could have her ass anytime he wanted. Bending his cock down, he eased it in to her wet sex, pressing all of his length into her with one smooth motion. She let out a long moan as the inches passed into her body and his balls met her butt.

Shit it felt amazing! The heat, wetness, and tight exquisite sensation curled his toes as he looked down at her perfect tits. He looked over at Brant and smiled who never looked more jealous in his life. Reaching up, Tim took Vicky's breasts in his hands, pulled out and slowly buried his excited cock back in deep. She had her lip between her teeth and looked up at him, her eyes urging him on.

"You like that, Toy... want more of my cock?" he asked her.

"Yes, Master, fuck me! Give it to me!" she screamed out.

The next thrust rocked her. Vicky's back sunk into the sofa and her neck bent against the sofa back. He kept a firm grip on her breasts, feeling her hardened nipples on his palm, beginning to thrust rapidly into her hot firm body. The sensation on his cock was so much better this time with her wet and ready and wanting it. He was amazed at the difference, soon ready to shoot his load in less than five minutes. He slowed down, breathing heavily and sensing the intense sensations in his cock and balls right before the point of not stopping. He pulled out all together because her pussy was too good and even when he stopped seemed to be still moving around him.

He didn't let on that he was so close, just acted like he was ready to try her butt. This gave his cock a respite while he used his fingers to circle her tight hole and spread her secretions around before pressing his index finger into her hot bowels. It went in really easily, the second finger as well and if he didn't know better she was already prepared, almost begging for it. He looked up at her and she had a grin of all things on her face. He saw no fear or hesitation in her like he expected, that confidence he had noticed earlier was in full force.

"Go ahead, Master, fuck my ass," she said in the sexiest voice he had ever heard from her.

Brant swallowed so hard and audibly that Tim turned to look at him. Brant's eyes were huge with shock and amazement. Tim's heart pounded in his chest. This was it... this was his first time doing anal. His hand shook as he grabbed his cock and lowered it to her anal opening, pressing the wide purple head of his cock to her body. Her legs were spread and bent at the knees over the couch as she kept them up on her own. Moving forward, he felt her hot tight muscle open around his head in a phenomenal new sensation never felt before. Looking down, he was surprised to see his head disappear altogether easily and half his cock enter her bottom without really trying. The visual was better than anything he'd ever seen. The moan of pleasure when he expected her to scream in pain was even more surprising.

He and Brant instantly knew what she had meant by preparing... she had been practicing anal just for this occasion. Tim looked up at her, and over at Brant, whose mouth had dropped, then back to her. She still had that grin and look on her face. Her hand found her clit and she began to play as he eased the rest of his wide cock into the tightest and hottest hole he'd ever felt. It was something he would never forget. He froze once he was all the way in, shocked and freaking out from both the sensation and ease her preparation had made. He watched her hand circle her engorged clit with his wide cock stuffed as far as it would go into her ass. He was afraid to move, his balls tight around his shaft with an eruption imminent.

Suddenly, as he was pulling out again as fast as he dared, her ass latched on to his cock, milking it with her muscles. He couldn't stop his climax from coming, the sensation and excitement was way too strong and he was already close before he put it in her butt. His first spurt sprayed her insides before he could pull out and shoot the rest onto her body, covering her breasts and perfect stomach with an excitement enhanced massive load of semen.

When he finished convulsing and stroking his cock over her she spoke and said, "You clearly like my ass, Master."

He could only nod. There have been a few very memorable climaxes in Tim's life and this one was at the top of the list.

-

Tim was stroking his cock, thinking about his first anal with Vicky and almost ready to drop a load onto his own stomach when his door suddenly opened and Vicky walked in. He stopped, ashamed, and pulled his covers over him out of shock.

"Oh, well look what I walked in on. Didn't bother knocking since I'm still Supreme Leader and I'm glad I didn't. Looks like I interrupted some fun alone time... you were really going at it. Too bad... get up and fix me some breakfast. Brant's already in the kitchen... I'll be in my room waiting for my food," she said leaving his room.

She poked her head back in suddenly and added, "Oh, and don't you dare finish. You can't cum until I let you, even when I'm not around... got it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She left again and he got up, his cock hard and throbbing and his balls wanting release. He ignored the urge to finish and left the room to help cook the Supreme Leader breakfast.

*****

Vicky entered her room, finding it as she left it last night when she heard her brothers fighting. Her bed was unmade the long anal toy was on her nightstand and she had left the light on all night. Climbing into her bed she propped her pillow against her headboard and sat up, waiting for her breakfast to arrive. She picked up the toy, thinking about how much use the thing has had since she bought it; mostly in her own ass to prepare herself for her anal loving brothers. She smiled, thinking back about how well prepared she actually was that first time with Tim. She knew she had shocked the shit out of both her brothers that game.

-

The climax she achieved with her hands had made her want more and when Tim fed his wide cock into her pussy she was a little surprised but welcomed the wonderful sensation and the several thrusts he gave her before wanting to try her butt. Even with him wider than the toy, she felt his head pass into her body with ease and grinned at the shocked look on both her brothers' faces. She loved the full feeling she received as Tim eased the rest of his wide cock deep inside of her and knew by the way he was shaking and pausing he was going to lose it soon. Nothing but pleasure coursed through her body. All the practice paid off and the second anal experience with her brothers was totally opposite from the first. Her pleasure only increased as she began to play with her clit like she does when she practices. He still hadn't begun to withdraw and the look on his face as he watched her circle her clit was priceless. She knew he was going to blow very soon.

With all the practice with the toy, she used her new found talent and squeezed his retreating cock, once he finally moved back, making him cum within a minute of entering her anus. The resulting load of semen was indeed impressive; she hadn't seen the like from Tim before or since. It just kept squirting out all over her, painting her chest, stomach and dripping onto her sex by the time he finally finished.

"You clearly like my ass, Master," she said, mocking him for cumming so fast, but if he caught on he didn't care.

"I'll say! Damn that's a lot of cum, Bro," Brant blurted, staring down at Vicky's covered body.

"Yeah, well, I was excited I guess."

"You guess? No guessing needed." Vicky laughed.

"Brant, get a towel to clean her up," Tim ordered.

Brant left the room and Tim sat on the coffee table again. She could tell he was weak and the orgasm had taken a lot out of him. She remained as stationary as she could so not to make a bigger mess as the semen liquefied and began to run down and off her body. Vicky kind of felt unfulfilled. Normally she fucked her ass with the long toy and played with her clitoris until she climaxed, but since Tim had cum so fast she was left unsatisfied and just covered with his load. The semen cooled quickly and a chill seized her, hardening her nipples as Tim caught his breath, staring down at her.

His cock was soft by the time Brant returned with the towel and helped clean her up. She noticed very quickly that Brant was erect but doubted she'd get any of his dick with Tim as Supreme Leader. Once she was cleaned up she remained naked on the couch and Brant just stood by the sofa, both of them waiting to see what Tim had planned. She had the urge to attack Brant and get more of what she wanted and she was sure Brant wanted as well. It was a struggle for both of them to not act.

"I got to say, Sis, you look great... all that running and working out all the time has really paid off," Tim said, admiring her as he remained sitting on the coffee table.

"Thanks, Master... I've been working hard."

"So you can win?" he asked.

"That, and to be more prepared when I do."

"What do you think of her, Brant?" Tim asked.

"Oh, I agree, she looks fabulous."

"She sure does... I bet you'd give anything to fuck her right now."

"I admit I would love to," Brant said.

"What would you be willing to do to get me to let you?" Tim asked.

Vicky looked up at Brant, intrigued by where this was going and waited for his reply. Brant didn't immediately answer, of course there was going to be a catch, Vicky knew it.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers