The Sibling Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,514 Followers

"I don't know, Master... what did you have in mind?"

"I'll let you do her in the butt like I just did if you take yourself out of the running for the next Supreme Leader."

"Wow, that's interesting," Vicky put in.

"I don't know. That's not that great, I could win next time."

"Yeah, but you could lose too but have her now."

Vicky really didn't mind her brothers' discussing the conditions of using her body with her sitting right there. She knew it was just part of the game and something to pass the time until Tim was able to get hard again. She sat back on the sofa and listened to them bargain.

"How about this... I give up my chance at Supreme Leader next time if I get her now and as many times as you do this game."

"So essentially you want to be co-leader then?"

"Essentially, except without being able to order you or her around otherwise."

"What do you think, Vicky... that would increase your odds of winning next time?"

"True... I'm all for it... I'm pretty sure I can handle both of you."

That comment must have triggered something in both of her brothers' minds because as soon as she had said it their eyes got big and they both looked at each other as if hatching a plan. It probably also made it easier for Tim to make the decision to make the deal and for Brant to not ask for anything else.

"Okay, cool... then its official. Brant you can have Vicky as often as I do in return for your marble next game but I'm still in control."

Brant held out his hand and Tim shook it. "Deal."

As soon as the handshake ended, Brant began to take off his clothes which stirred arousal in Vicky's body. She was looking forward to another hard twin cock in her butt. Maybe Brant would last longer than his brother. Brant was fully aroused and oozing once he was naked and standing in front of Vicky. But since he couldn't order her around Tim became like a director in a porn movie.

"Okay, looks like I get to call the shots and you guys do what I say. Brant, eat her out, lick her pussy and ass."

"With pleasure," Brant responded.

Vicky didn't hesitate and fell onto her back and spread her legs for her brother. As Brant's head fell between her legs and she felt the first lick of his warm wet tongue she looked up at Tim and noticed his dick was already starting to harden. She had never dealt with them at the same time before and she suddenly knew she was about to. Brant was really getting good at oral and treated her clitoris to high velocity pleasure almost too intense she thought she might urinate on him. He stopped just in time before she squirted something. He went lower and began to lick around her tight hole before pressing the tip of his tongue inside a few times.

"Okay, that's good enough. Now, Vicky, suck his cock for a few minutes," Tim ordered.

Brant stood up as Vicky sat up on the edge of the couch and took hold of his throbbing cock which had pre-cum oozing halfway down his long wide shaft. She pulled him forward, pushed his cock against his body and licked from his balls to his head with her tongue, collecting his slippery juice in her mouth. At the top she tilted her head forward, opened her mouth and took his head inside, sucking hard enough to make Brant moan and his cock to lurch on its own. She could no longer see Tim very well but she had a feeling his cock was going to be rock hard by the time he told her to stop sucking Brant. Thinking about both her brothers at the same time only increased her arousal, as she sped up her sucking and bobbing, taking more of Brant deeper into her mouth.

She got into it, making a mess of Brant's dick and balls with all the pre-cum and saliva she was producing. In the zone, she didn't hear Tim tell her to finish up the first time, just kept sucking and stroking him until Tim raised his voice and told her to stop.

"Wow, looks like you like doing that... well good because you can suck me while he fucks you," Tim said standing up.

Brant moved away from her head and there was Tim, hard and ready behind him. She was so wet and horny and seeing them hard together and knowing she was going to suck and be fucked at the same time only made her desires grow.

"Lie down and turn your head," Tim said to her. "Brant whatever you want to do... pussy, ass, your choice," Tim instructed.

Vicky fell on the sofa, Brant spread her legs and knelt down beneath her just as Tim also knelt on the floor and pushed his cock down to her waiting mouth. Both cocks entered her at the same time. Brant opted for her wet pussy, shoving his wide cock in all at once and holding it deep, just as Tim fed his newly hardened member into her hot little mouth. Two cocks at once, she was officially a sister slut and she got off on it. The combination of sucking and feeling a rock hard shaft thrusting in and out of her sex was an experience to remember. Tim's hands found her perky round breasts as she kept her head to the side and stationary, letting him slid his wide cock in and out of her mouth at his own speed. Brant increased his thrusting, slamming his dick deep with each descent. It felt amazing and she moaned on the cock in her mouth as her nipples were tweaked and her pussy hummed with pleasure. She focused on keeping her mouth and throat open, using her lips tightly around Tim's moving cock. He sped up as well once he found a good depth she could handle, keeping a steady rhythm in and out of her mouth.

This went on for about five minutes, both of her brothers taking it to her mouth and sex. Her pleasure increased, almost climaxing from Brant's rapidly moving shaft before Tim spoke again.

"You know what we should try?" he said, making Brant slow his thrusts.

Tim pulled his cock out of her mouth as he spoke and she opened her eyes and turned her head to look at both of her brothers. She saw the grin on Tim's face then she saw one emerge on Brant's.

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Bro?" Brant asked.

"If you're thinking DP then hell yeah."

"That's what I'm thinking."

Vicky didn't immediately know what DP was until she started thinking about it and what would fit the acronym. She had just figured it out when both of her twin brothers blurted, "Double Penetration!" in unison.

Her eyes widened, remembering her words from a few minutes ago. She didn't mean she could handle them together that way but it was obvious that had gone there. The thought did intrigue her though and even if she didn't think she could she was about to find out.

"So how should we try?" Brant asked.

"Well, why don't you sit on the couch? She could straddle you and then I'll get behind and put it in her butt."

They didn't even bother to ask her what she thought about the idea. Brant just immediately pulled out and sat down next to her, expecting her to jump right up and hop on top of him. She hesitated and looked at her brother's expectant faces. They said nothing, and she knew they just figured she was going to move any second. The pause went a few more seconds before she finally sat up, still feeling the pent up pleasure she had inside since she was oh so close to orgasm.

She climbed on top of Brant, reached back and pulled his cock into her sex and sat down, taking him deep. Without thinking she continued to rise and fall on him because it felt really good and she was now in control. She wanted to cum again, now being denied twice.

"You need to stop for a second so I can get in too?" Tim said from behind her.

"Think it will fit?" Brant asked.

"One way to find out."

Vicky regrettably stopped, turned her head and watched Tim crouch down with his hard cock in his hand. She felt his head root around her butt, hit Brant's cock and then find her little puckered hole. She was wet enough she figured but she hadn't prepared herself for this. She only had one toy to practice with. As she felt him push forward and her ass open she knew it was going to be a real tight fit with both of her brother's wide cocks inside of her. Her heart began to race and fear mixed with her anticipation and pleasure.

"Holy shit it's tight," Tim said as just the tip of his cock began to stretch her ass.

It popped out the next instant and slid up her crack. He pulled back and repositioned it again, pressing forward, slower this time but it popped out a second time.

"Vicky, can you spread yourself with your hands. Your tight little bubble butt is making it difficult."

She reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart, still with her head turned and looking at Tim. The blood in her head sounded loud in her ears and more fear crept in.

"That's better," Tim said, just as she felt his head open her up and pop past her ring as she pushed out naturally now from the preparation.

The sensation was crazy; both of her brothers were rock hard and wide. She could feel their rigid cocks mash together inside of her squeezing the thin membrane between her vagina and rectum as Tim eased his in all the way. It was so much she almost forgot her training and panicked. She kept her hands on her cheeks, pulling them further apart to see if it would help.

"Fuck!" she screamed out, the stress and strain was just too much to stay silent.

Tim froze, Brant wasn't moving anyways. There was a long silent pause as Vicky gasped for air and her heart pounded in her chest. She had never felt so full before. Her body was so tightly compressing their cocks she could feel them both pulsing with excitement deep inside of her.

"Are you okay?" Brant asked.

"I.... I... don't know... it's really tight... please... don't move."

"What can we do?" Tim asked.

"I... need to adjust to it... I need to touch my clit."

"How?" Brant asked.

"Somehow," Vicky said, letting go of her left butt cheek and pressing her hand down her stomach until she squeezed between her and Brant's bodies, finding her little nub.

She couldn't work it very well but anything was better than nothing. She ended up squeezing it between her first two fingers, grinding the first knuckles together with the tips up against Brant's cock stuffed fully in her sex. Thankfully neither of her brothers moved but when the clit play didn't immediately help she got worried she wasn't going to be able to handle it. She feared her brothers would get impatient and really hurt her again. This was what she was trying to avoid all the weeks of practicing and now she was concerned it was all for naught. She pinched her clit harder, faster and finally felt the pleasure begin to grow and spread out among her stuffed pussy and ass.

It took time, longer than she expected her brothers' to wait but she assumed they both felt bad for hurting her previously and remained patient. Her body slowly adjusted, the strain and stress lessened the more she played and relaxed. Her breathing and heart rate decreased but remained at a high level as the pleasure overcame the fear and anxiety.

"Okay..... It's getting better. You can try and move, but go slow at first," she said.

They both moved immediately. Brant sunk his ass into the sofa, easing his cock out of her sex just slightly but Tim pulled smoothly back and out of her tight ass, causing her to flinch, moan and spontaneously her ass grabbed at his retreating shaft.

"Mmmmm, your butt is amazing, it's clenching my cock!" Tim called out. "How are you doing that?"

She didn't respond because she couldn't. The new movement had taken her breath away and caused her to vigorously manipulate her clit faster. The friction was so intense she had lost control of her muscles and they were acting on their own accord on his shaft in her ass. Brant's cock just felt good but didn't move as much as she would have liked. She felt each inch of Tim's slide out of her quivering bottom and pause with just his head in. She pulled at her right cheek to try and open herself more, pinched her clit and prepared for him to descend into her again.

She wished it was Brant in her ass, because she knew he would cum rapidly compared to Tim who had just shot the largest load of his life less than twenty minutes ago. He was going to last longer and she didn't know if she could handle it. They were just so hard, not giving way to each other inside of her and stretching her entrances fully as well. She knew if she hadn't prepared as much as she had that this would be killing her so she took some solace in that. Never letting up on her clit, and pushing out again as Tim slowly eased back in, Vicky took her brothers deep into her body for only the second thrust of her first DP. Holy shit, she was in for it.

-

"Mistress? Mistress!" one of her brothers called out, interrupting her daydream.

Her eyes focused, both Brant and Tim were standing in her room with trays of food for her. It was then she realized she had the foot long toy buried in her dripping pussy, not really remembering putting it there in her daydream of her first DP.

"Oh, sorry, I was..."

"Yeah, we could tell," Tim chuckled.

"Thinking about something really hot, obviously," Brant added.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry so let's eat. I'll take that tray first," she said pointing to Tim and removing the wet toy from her body. "Brant just leave yours on the desk and both of you go get some for yourselves and come back and eat with me."

They obeyed and she dug into her large breakfast as they walked back to the kitchen naked. She had set the long toy back on her nightstand next to the glass of cum from Brant's first two orgasms. She had forgotten to clean it up and now it was just a glass an inch deep grey runny liquid next to the long rubber toy covered in her own juices.

When they came back with their food she let them sit on the edge of her bed on both sides and eat with her. Not much talking occurred, just noisy eating since they were all famished from yesterday's activities. She even finished part of the second tray of pancakes and her brothers scarfed down any leftovers.

"Pretty good, boys... I could get used to this."

"We are pleased you are pleased," Brant said.

"Good, now clean up and while you're at it, take this glass with you," she said handing the glass of runny semen to Tim.

He saw the toy as well all covered in her juices and asked, "Should we wash that as well?"

"Sure, I'm too full to be messing around with it now anyway."

As they left she called after them, "Come back when everything is washed and put away!"

*****

"How's the lip," Brant asked Tim as they walked with their trays to the kitchen.

"Sore. And your nose?"

"Same... looks like Vicky's got this Supreme Leader stuff down."

"Yep, she caught me spanking it and wouldn't let me finish this morning."

"That's awesome!" Brant laughed.

"Not really. I guess she slept in your room all night. How many times did you do her?"

"Just once then we fell asleep," Brant said, not wanting to give any details of his love making with Vicky.

"Once? I would have expected more."

"Yep, just once."

They ceased speaking and went to work washing dishes and cleaning up breakfast. After they were done they paused before heading back to her room.

"What do you think she has in store for us now?" Tim asked, picking up the washed toy to return it to her.

"Well, if we're lucky a lot of sex, if not, more chores. And if we're really lucky she'll punish you more, maybe a hot curling iron this time instead of that thing."

"Dude, that's fucked up."

Brant only laughed and headed back to Vicky with Tim trailing behind.

*****

When they walked back into her room Vicky slid her legs off the bed and stood up. In front of both of them she dropped her robe and let them view her naked, toned, and fit body. She walked up to Tim and took the long toy from him, ran it through her fingers for their benefit and turned, tossing it onto her bed.

"Time for a shower. Both of you follow me. You're going to wash me up all clean."

"Yes, Mistress!" they answered in unison.

They eagerly followed her naked form out of the room and to the bathroom in the hall. She reached in the large glass shower and turned on the water to let it warm up. She smiled at her brothers when she turned around. Both cocks were horizontal and bouncing their way up to full arousal.

"Mmm, look at that... even after all the cumming yesterday and you still get hard so easily."

She turned and stepped into the hot water, leaving the door opened for them to join her. She doused her long dark hair, and body as her brothers slipped past her to stand behind. She turned, picked up the soap and moved out of the stream toward them.

"Brant, top half; Tim bottom half," she said, handing Brant the soap.

Brant lathered his hands before handing the soap to Tim. Electricity surged through Vicky's body as Brant put slippery soap covered hands on her breasts, pushed them up and slid his hands over the nipples up her chest to her shoulders. Her head fell back in pleasure; she closed her eyes and enjoyed Brant's hands washing her arms before returning to her stimulated breasts. Suddenly an additional pair of hands started at her ankles and worked upward washing her calves, knees, quads until finally Tim's hands found her buttocks and sex. The combination of four slippery warm hands on her body was memorizing, more stimulating than she expected. They worked independently but the results were all-encompassing and thrilled her with pleasure.

Brant washed her back and neck but always returned to her breasts and began tweaking her nipples, letting his slick fingers squeeze and slide off her erect nipples only to repeat the process. When Tim used both hands to wash her sex and ass at the same time she felt her legs begin to shake and weaken with pleasure. His one hand ran up and down between her cheeks, pausing to circle her tight little hole, while his other hand washed her outer labia, up over her clitoris and down over the whole of her sex to meet his other hand under her. She had never had a more enjoyable shower in her life.

Brant's hands turned her head to the side and she opened her eyes right before he kissed her deeply. She worried Tim would see them kissing but when his hands didn't stop down below she figured he was distracted enough not to notice. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, opening her mouth slightly to twirl her tongue with Brant's. The kiss was hot and wet, the hands on her body continued and her arousal level multiplied further than she's ever been without actually having sex. She thought she might climax just from the hands of her brothers and the kisses from the one she adored.

Her body was clean, what was happening now was all for fun and enjoyment. The sound of the water echoed in her ears as Brant continued to kiss her and fondle her breasts. Tim had furthered his exploration, spreading her lips and entering her sex with two fingers while still playing with her tight anal orifice. He curled his fingers inside of her, finding the sweet spot behind her clitoris and with the pads of his fingers rubbed up and down and back and forth. Seconds later she felt his soapy finger penetrate her smaller hole and slip into her anus.

Her climax surprised even her, having suddenly exploded with little warning when Tim's fingers found the two perfect spots. She gave into the pleasure as the deep convulsions took hold, unstoppable and uncontrolled. Her legs wobbled, her heart raced, she could scarcely focus on kissing Brant as the bliss enveloped her entire frame. Their hands didn't stop, only intensifying the bliss washing over her until she broke the kiss and screamed out before shaking so fiercely she fell.

Both brothers caught her, kept her from hitting the sides of the shower and floor, holding her as she continued to shake in their arms. She couldn't speak, could barely see or stand and felt helpless in their arms for several minutes until the pleasure began to subside. With her faculties returning, she regained her footing and stood up by her own power.

jasliz
jasliz
3,514 Followers