The Sibling Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,533 Followers

"Are you alright, Mistress?" Brant asked.

"Yes... wow that was... just wow... I can't describe it," she said.

They stepped back once they were sure she could stand on her own and she looked at them, standing next to each other against the far wall. They looked even more identical soaking wet and both cocks stood straight up, as erect as was possible.

"You didn't even need to use those things to make me cum that big. Impressive, Toys," she said staring down at their throbbing dicks. "I still need my hair washed and to shave."

The looks of worry crossed their faces and she spoke again, "Don't worry I'll shave myself but you can wash my hair and condition it.

She handed Tim the shampoo, telling him how much to use, before turning her back to the twins and letting him begin to wash her hair. Brant added the conditioner and while she let it work she shaved her legs, pits and sex while they stood back and watched. Their erections remained full without any manual stimulation that she witnessed. Backing into the water, she rinsed her body and hair. Fully clean, she smiled at the twins watching her, picked up the soap and lathered her hands. Walking toward them, she eased down to her knees, grabbing their twin cocks with soapy hands. The moan from both, as she slid her hands up their unyielding shafts, was harmonized, making her smile. It was quite a sight from on her knees to look up at her twin brothers with their cocks in her hands and looking down at her.

She let her hands glide up and down; keeping her entire hand clenched around their wide shafts, stroking them exactly the same. Continuing until her knees began to hurt; she finally stood up and let them go.

"Well, you're cocks are clean... wash up the rest of yourselves and I'll watch."

It was her turn to admire their toned swimmer bodies as they took turns using the soap and washing their hair and bodies. They didn't waste any time and were soon rinsed and standing side by side in front of her, as hard as ever.

She turned around, put her hands on the shower wall and pushed her exceptional ass toward them, looking over her shoulder.

"Brant, you first... don't cum though, trade with Tim when you're getting close."

She watched him move forward away from his brother, taking his cock in his hand and feeding it into her drenched sex. Vicky moaned loudly as the hot rod rushed into her body and his hips met her ass. He immediately reached around and grabbed both of her breasts as he pulled out and rammed his cock deep again. She faced the wall, dropped her head and let some saliva fall from her mouth as the pleasure took hold of her sex and breasts.

Brant pounded away from behind, gripping her breasts firmly and slapping her ass with his body with each deep thrust for several minutes until he suddenly pulled out and backed away from her, his cock covered in her juices and on the verge of eruption. Tim wasted no time and took his brother's place, slamming his cock into the now vacant sex of Vicky.

"Same rule applies... don't cum... trade with... Brant when... you're close," Vicky struggled to say as Tim thrust rapidly and roughly into her.

She came during Tim's barrage, came a second time once Brant was again taking her and finally a third time with one of them, she was so gone by then she didn't remember which one's turn it was. She found herself pinned against the shower wall, her breasts smashed against the cold tile and the pleasure beyond words crashing over her body. She had no control any longer, and was completely at the whims of her two strong siblings as they took her from behind one after the other.

The last orgasm forced her to slide down the wall and sit on the ground, shaking, her legs too weak again to support her. With her back against the wall she looked up at her brothers, both wanting so bad to cum, their cocks so hard and engorged it looked painful to her.

"You follow instructions very well, toys. Now turn off the shower, it's cold anyway, and dry off."

Both of them looked stunned, hesitating before Brant finally turned and shut the water off. Tim's eyes begged her to let him climax and she reveled in the control over him. Brant was already opening the door and grabbing towels for all three of them, obeying her orders with exactness and admiration. When he turned back in, Tim was still standing and staring at her. She stood up, checking her legs and took the towel from Brant, keeping her eyes on Tim. Vicky knew exactly what to do. Falling to her knees again she put the towel on the ground under them and grabbed Brant's cock and began to stroke and suck it.

He tasted wonderful, and was very hard with his balls tight and ready to burst. She sucked and stroked looking up at him until she felt his legs tighten and he seemed about to warn her.

Taking his delicious cock out of her mouth she said, "You can cum anytime, Brant," with an emphasis on his name.

"I'm going to cum now!" Brant breathed.

She moved his cock to the side, over the shower drain and stroked him as his cock exploded in a torrent of runny grey semen, pent up for over an hour of taking turns fucking his sister. It was massive and she was glad she moved to avoid it or she would have had to rinse off again in cold water. Brant shook and moaned while the convulsions rocked his body, forcing his load onto the shower floor while Vicky stroked him through to completion. When he finished, she licked her fingers clean, stood up and wrapped the towel around herself, leaving Tim speechless and hard in the shower.

*****

Tim watched Vicky leave and he knew exactly what she was doing. Denying him release was the punishment he was hoping to avoid. First in his room in the morning and now again after all the buildup, she still wouldn't let him cum. His balls throbbed with a deep ache and his cock strained against the blood flowing and trapped in his dick. He knew if he didn't cum soon he would be sore for a long time. He looked down at the huge mess his brother had just made in the shower, jealous beyond belief for not being able to add his own to the mess. He stood there, stunned and heard Vicky leave the bathroom. Not only was the punishment physical but the mental pain of denial probably hit harder and would have a longer lasting effect.

"She's a genius!" Brant's voice shocked him from his thoughts. "She's found the perfect punishment for you," he continued.

"Shit, I'm fucked aren't I?" Tim asked, lifting his gaze from the semen on the floor to his brother's face.

"Appears that way... she'll probably keep you going all day and still not let you cum. If you slip up and let yourself she can ban you from additional games or worse. Yeah, I'd say you're fucked and it is awesome!"

"Fuck off; you had something to do with this, didn't you?"

"Not really, she came up with this all on her own. You're poor cock looks like it's going to explode dude. I bet that hurts."

"Shut up!"

Brant laughed, "Just wait until the erection goes away and the blue balls set in. Aches like a son of a bitch," Brand said, stepping around his brother and out of the shower, laughing.

Tim stared down at his hard throbbing cock, his brother's semen on the floor mocking him. He wanting so badly to stroke it and cum but was afraid to even touch it in fear of not stopping until he did. He even weighed the consequences and punishment if he did cum. He thought about being banned from the rest of this game and possible others to come. If he broke the Supreme Leader's commands she could enact any punishment she wanted. Any.

He finally toweled off, careful not to touch his cock and wrapped the towel around his waist pinning it against his body with a whimper.

*****

Vicky sat at her mirror, brushing her long hair with her light robe opened on her shoulders. Her body felt glorious from all the chemicals released during her multiple orgasms in the shower. A knock sounded on her door and she allowed the person to enter.

"Is there anything you need, Mistress?" Brant's voice asked behind her.

She looked in the mirror to find him naked, his cock soft, with his hair still wet but combed in a messy configuration she was used to seeing on him.

"Yes, I need you to keep an eye on your brother. Make sure he doesn't cum without my say so."

"I will, and can I just say this idea is pure perfection."

"I'm glad you approve and I hope now you'll let it go and not be angry with Tim."

"I will. You have my word, Mistress," he said turning to leave.

"Oh, one more thing," she said stopping him. "Come here please."

He walked to her chair and she turned toward him and stood up. Wrapping her arms over his shoulders she stood on tippy toes and kissed him hard.

"Thank you, Brant... I'll see you later," she said after the kiss ended.

He left the room and she turned back to her mirror and began brushing her hair again as her mind wandered back to the past.

-

Tim's cock bottomed out in her ass as she sat straddling Brant with his firm cock stuffed in her pussy. The strain may have eased with her clit play but she still felt like she might split with both of her brothers stuffed in both holes, especially when Tim was all the way in to his balls. Her chest rapidly expanded as her heart pounded in her chest. She tried to relax, tried to focus on her clit and not worry about the stress and feeling like she might rupture internally. She leaned over more, putting her head next to Brant's hoping the new angle would help.

"Are you okay?" he whispered in her ear.

"I'll manage," she whispered back as Tim's cock withdrew once more.

"Did you say something," Tim asked.

"Nothing, Master," she quickly responded.

His next thrust was faster, and Vicky felt heat and friction grab her anal opening. She was drying out. Without any real lube and her ass not producing any of its own she suddenly knew she was in big trouble. Gravity would make it impossible for her own juices to spill onto Tim's cock and her ass in this position. She was pinned between the two, her one hand busy on her clit to just make what she was enduring even possible and the other pulling her cheeks apart. Tim withdrew even faster and she felt the burn again and it doubled as he pounded faster still back into her.

"Master! Please hurry and cum... I can't take much more!" she begged.

Tim's only response was to speed up and drive his cock harder and deeper into her as well as pulling out rapidly. The burn increased she panicked and forgot all her training and even stopped playing with her clit in fear.

"Stop! Please Stop... It's hurting... Tim... please!"

"Tim! Stop! You're hurting her!" Brant yelled from under Vicky.

"I'm almost there.... Just a little longer," Tim said slamming back into her as she began to sob.

"Oh... owwww... ooooh... it hurts... it burns.... Please stop!"

"Tim!" Brant screamed, beginning to struggle to get up and hopefully stop Tim.

"Here it comes... I'm going to cum!" Tim yelled, pulling out of her burning hole and shooting his load on her back.

The sudden withdrawal brought instant but not total relief. Her entrance continued to burn as she sobbed quietly as the semen splattered and ran down her back, over her fiery hole onto her pussy and Brant's cock. Tim backed away, finally realizing what he had done and left the room.

Brant held Vicky as she sobbed in his arms neither of them spoke for a while. In the moment the arousal was gone, making Brant go soft until his limp cock fell out of her sex on its own.

"That's it... this game is over... I'm putting a stop to it today," Brant said.

"No! No you can't. I won't let you... I won't, Brant... I need to win... I need to get payback more now than ever!" she said hopping off of him and cleaning herself up with the towel from earlier.

"But, Vicky... what if you don't win... he'll just keep doing stuff like this."

"I don't care... I can deal until I win... promise me you won't stop the game... promise me, Brant."

"Fine... I promise."

"Good, I'll be fine. It's already better," she said walking to her room.

-

Vicky put her hair in a tight ponytail and left her room to find her brothers, the memories of that first DP fresh in her mind. She grew closer to Brant that day and further from Tim. Remembering what had happened so vividly reminded her of the payback she wanted so bad. She agreed with Brant, Tim needed to be punished more, that was all there was to it. She had kind of forgotten how bad it really was since she had gotten used to DP and actually like it now. Tim deserved everything she had done and was going to do to him.

She found them together, Brant taking her instructions to the letter. Tim was sitting on his bed, Brant in a desk chair, both of them naked since she never told them they could dress. She walked in the room and quickly to the bed pushing Tim onto his back. She grabbed his balls and he cried out in pain because the soreness had become worse.

"Oh, poor baby has some blue balls... I bet this hurts," she said squeezing firmer until he squirmed and clenched his fists, pounding on the bed next to him.

She let them go and grabbed his now soft cock. She began stroking it, wanting him hard again to add to his denial punishment. He hardened quickly and she warned him if he came without permission he would be severely punished. Once he was fully hard, she pulled the skin on his balls down and away from his body, making his squirm again but not near as bad while slowly stroking his long firm shaft.

"Mmm, look at that, so hard and big... I bet you're dying to cum... just begging to blow your load all over," she mocked him.

He was oozing quickly and quite a lot of pre-cum from his slit. Using the tip of her finger, Vicky collected the slippery liquid and smeared it all over his anus and inserted the tip of her finger into his ass. He squirmed and she felt his ass tighten and squeeze he finger but she pushed through, going right for his prostate. She found the lump she was looking for fairly easily by curling her finger up toward his penis from inside. He let out a low moan and she knew she had found it. Pressing firmly she watched the head of his cock as thick white semen appeared from his slit and oozed down his long shaft a few seconds later.

Releasing his cock, she let it fall toward his stomach, the glob of semen falling from his shaft to his body. With her now free hand she grabbed his balls and squeezed them again, just as she pressed on his prostate once more. He moaned in pain and another globule of semen oozed out of his head, falling to his stomach.

"Please, mistress, please let me cum!" he begged.

This only made her squeeze harder without any prostate stimulation. He rocked back and forth on the bed in pain and anguish. His cock began to soften from the pain so she picked it back up and stroked him back to full power, stopping short of his climax once again.

"Please... Vicky... please... I'm so sorry for what I did... please no more!" he pleaded again.

She didn't listen.

*****

Tim was in misery. His balls had a constant deep ache to them and when Vicky squeezed, it felt like someone had just kicked him in the nuts. He felt sick to his stomach like he might vomit if she continued to abuse him. The pain was mixed with the opposite sensation of wanting to ejaculate, especially when she pressed on his prostate. He wanted her to let him go over the edge and explode worse than he wanted her to stop squeezing his nuts. She didn't do either, making him pay for the awful things he had done to her in the early days of the game. He knew he deserved what she was doing; the humiliation and pain but that didn't make it easier.

She kept him hard, then caused pain, then pressed on his prostate, then caused pain, stroked him hard again over and over until he had several puddles of thick prostate globs on his stomach. It was pure torture. He continued to plead with her to let him cum but the more he begged the more she hurt him until he gave up and felt like crying.

*****

Vicky couldn't believe how turned on she was. Payback was making her so wet and aroused she didn't ever want to stop. She had this sadistic expression on her face and malevolent demeanor, squeezing his nuts and milking his prostate over and over while he squirmed and whimpered on the bed. Thirty minutes went by, then forty-five and finally an hour of punishment until not much came out of his cock when she pressed his prostate. All of it was on his body and running down to his bed. By the time the hour was up it looked like he had ejaculated with the amount of semen on him and the bed. She was able to keep him hard though and inflict her punishment of denying the relief of a true orgasm.

She had taken off her robe and climbed on the bed to kneel next to him; juices from her sex were dribbling down her inner thighs. She turned and looked behind her at Brant who had been watching every second. She smiled when she saw his erect cock. He too was enjoying watching her punish his twin. Tim had stopped complaining, going silent with hardly a whimper even when she squeezed his nuts and fingered his prostate hard.

"Brant... come join me on the bed... eat me, while I continue with him," Vicky said, wanting a little something for herself.

Brant jumped up out of the chair and quickly knelt on the ground at the foot of the bed, putting his head level with Vicky's very moist sex as she pushed it back for him. She moaned loudly as his entire mouth covered her sex and his tongue penetrated her sex as deep as he could. She pulled her finger out of Tim, assuming she wouldn't get any more semen from him that way. His cock looked red and sore and his balls looked worse, almost purple. He remained hard through it all thanks to her stroking.

Lifting his cock once again she stroked gently as Brant feasted on her sex, his nose pressed against her ass and flicking her clit with his tongue. She was hot and bothered, her nipples rising taut off her breasts as he sucked and licked. She let Brant eat her for a few minutes as she very slowly stroked Tim's cock, keeping him well away from climax but enough to further punish him.

"Fuck me now, Brant... I want you to cum all over my back so Tim can watch."

Brant stood up, putting his cock at the perfect level to enter Vicky from behind while she stroked Tim's sore cock. Pleasure surged through her as Brant's wide shaft suddenly slammed home inside of her well eaten sex. He took hold of her hip and steadily pounded away at her. She looked up at Tim's face. His eyes were closed. She couldn't have that. She needed him to watch his brother get to cum again while he was denied.

"Open your eyes, Boy!" she said grabbing his balls again.

Tim flinched, opened his eyes and looked at her with regret written all over his face. She narrowed her eyes, staring at him to get her point across.

"You must watch... don't take your eyes off of us."

"Yes, Mistress," he responded weakly.

"Whenever you want to, Brant, whenever you want," she said.

Vicky enjoyed the sensations associated with Brant's rapid thrusts into her body. She kept an eye on Tim and stroked his cock ever so slowly to maintain his erection. Her arousal grew, her body became hot and pleasure flooded over her body from her favorite brother's relentless thrusts. Several minutes passed in silence with the only sounds being Brant's body hitting hers and the moist gurgle of his cock sliding through her aroused pussy.

She came long before he did, almost losing control and forgetting about Tim and what she was doing to him and why. She maintained her composure, fought the urge to fall to her stomach and melt into the bed from pleasure. The convulsions rocked her, making her legs shake and her breathing labored. Brant didn't slow, holding tight to her hips and actually speeding up as she peaked.

jasliz
jasliz
3,533 Followers