The Sibling Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers

Minutes later his voice broke through the moist sounds of sex, "I'm going to cum, Mistress."

Vicky made sure Tim was watching... he was. Brant pulled free and deposited his load onto Vicky's back. She smiled and enjoyed the expression on Tim's face as he watched Brant get to cum once again when he wasn't allowed too.

"Mmm, that feels good, Brant. Don't you think?" she asked.

"Very, Mistress, thank you."

"You're welcome."

Vicky rolled onto her back and used Tim's bed to clean herself off. His sheets were a mess now from his own semen and now his brother's.

"Clean this up, Boy," she said, standing up and leaving the room; his cock hard, sore and pleading for release.

*****

"You happy now?" Tim asked Brant after Vicky left.

"Actually, yes I am. I think that about makes you two even."

"Fuck, just even!"

"Yep, just barely."

"Whatever... I think my cock might fall off it hurts so bad."

"It's... hurts so badly..." Brant laughed.

"You're lucky I can't move or I'd kill you."

Brant chuckled all the way out of the room, leaving Tim to his misery on his damp bed. He slowly got up. Not only did his cock and balls hurt but everything hurt from the flinching and contractions Vicky had caused. He was glad it was over but still wanted to cum and wondered if he even could now.

He looked at his clock. They had all missed lunch, it was almost time for dinner after the hour she tortured him and then the hour it took Brant to finally cum. He pulled his sheets off his bed and left his room to put them in the wash. His cock slowly went soft and looked like a shriveled up red pepper hanging limp over his sore balls. The ache set in even more, making it difficult to even walk.

*****

"How do you feel," Brant asked Vicky.

"Mixed... I might have gone overboard."

"Nah, he deserved it and now everything is good and done with."

"Not really. He's still in pain and hasn't cum yet. He'll probably be sore for days after that."

"Just like I'm sure you were."

"Well... yeah okay, that's true. But you did that to me too, remember."

"I do, I apologized though."

"Yeah, so did he and look what I did anyway."

"You're regretting it."

"A little."

"Well, Mom and Dad are home tomorrow, you only have tonight and half of tomorrow to finish up as Supreme Leader for your first time. I'd make the best of it if I were you."

"I will, but right now you should go and make me dinner... I'm starving again."

"Yes, Mistress," he said leaning over for a kiss.

She smiled and gave him what he wanted, watching his tight ass leave her room.

jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers