The Sick Zak Course of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,251 Followers

"No, Please No!"

I pulled at the wrists his wife held firm and said my 'No' again. My wrists unmoving in his wife's firm grasp as his face eased back from mine. I repeated my request. His lips eased off, but his hands kept up their work. Continued to play with me the way he used to. As if I was his toy. A little plaything for his amusement. Except that this time his wife was an aider and abetter to his crime.

"No," I whispered, eyes downcast, wanting his hands from my body, wanting my breast left alone, wanting the hand taken out from beneath my wedding dress, while wanting, too, the magic to continue, to escalate, increase, grow stronger, faster, harsher, quicker ...

"No?" he teased, not letting up, loosening a button of my bodice as his fingertips scratched the bulge of a nipple. "You know you like it, Anika, my little tart."

"You shouldn't call her that," said Aunt Doris, from behind me, sounding cross.

"I think we should finish, Aunt Doris," I said, though didn't turn my head. I somehow hoped she didn't know what was going on around the front. That her husband was caressing me. That he had a hand up my skirt. That he was opening the bodice of my dress.

"He said you wouldn't kiss him, said you were ashamed to," said Auntie Doris, face pressed against my back as if she didn't want to know what was happening round the front.

"Of course I would," I said, keeping my voice much calmer than I felt. "He's my uncle. Why would I not." I felt desperate, foolish, stupid. Here I was, pathetically trying to assure this woman that what we were discussing was merely a matter of a simple kiss, when one of her husband's hands was inside my panties, caressing secretions from a pussy he'd aroused to wakefulness, and the other was slipping into the bodice of my dress and pushing my bra out the way! This was not a kiss in any normal meaning of the word. This was a full blown sexual advance. This was unmitigated sexual arousal. I was being molested. This was a sexual assault!

"But you didn't," came plaintively from behind me. Her mouth was against the skin of my shoulder. I could feel her brow on the back of my head.

"But I did," I tried to assure her, as if it were only the two of us here. As if I didn't have these hands inside my clothes. Didn't have these fingers caressing my skin. "I kissed him, just now," I pleaded with the hopeless bloody woman.

My now-naked breast was cupped in the palm of his hand. His fingers were stroking the upper surface as only he knew how to. My swollen nipple nuzzled his palm. The tantalising touch of his fingers shepherded all feelings to the nipple, sparked off arousal in his palm, caused me to throw the weight of my breast into his hand. I gasped, then said stupidly to the hopeless woman behind me, "Honestly, I did."

"No you didn't," said Uncle Zak.

The bastard!

"You really must, you know. You said you would," said his mousey little wife.

I gasped, part frustration at the woman and her man, part frustration at the way my body was reacting to it all. It wasn't reacting well. I took a deep breath, and said to my aunt.

"This time you must look!"

I opened my mouth on Uncle Zak's and let his tongue back in. The fondling of my pussy had parted my legs. My pelvis was jerking and pulsing from the effect of his fingers as they played with me there. But I let him go on. I needed his wife to be aware that I was kissing her husband, as agreed. I needed her to know that I was keeping my side of the bargain, even if they were hardly keeping theirs, (whatever theirs was supposed to be!) As far as my reaction was concerned I'd given up on attempting to orchestrate that. I reacted as my body dictated. I needed my thoughts for what would come next. I needed my wits intact for when this kiss came to an end.

It was then I must lay down the law. It was then I must demand they let me go. But the kiss was becoming complex. His tongue drew mine into his mouth. He started caressing its length, to its roots, with that amazing reptilian thing in his mouth. One minute it was like being caressed by a snake, then a light-fingered playmate, then a hot coil of rope joined the mix. My tongue was sucked, like a penis, deep into his mouth. Then his came into mine and I did the same. It was as if he had shown the way, as if there was no alternative but for me to be a slave to the lesson he'd taught. The heat of the lesson the motive, the strength of arousal the cause.

My arms being at my back no longer mattered. I had my front with which to press into his form, moulding my breast into his hand, forcing my other to his chest, thrusting my pelvis wantonly into his hand, the sticky fingers in my pussy, spreading honey wantonly over the labia lips. "I think that's enough," I gasped past his tongue, pressing my lips even wider over his, pushing my face even harder into his, thrusting my tongue to the back of his mouth, seeking to push it in his throat.

Then his tongue was back in my mouth, and as I had learned to do as a much younger girl, I ceased to breath and held my head still and felt the tip of the long tongue as is softly eased into my throat. I controlled the urge to gag, just as I'd learned years ago, for the pleasure that came from the intimate invasion of the entrance to the throat. It was something so indescribably wild and forbidden and bad, that it caused me to pulse and thrust my pelvis into the fingers. And as the tongue softly eased even further down my throat, so two fingers eased into my vagina and duplicated matters.

I came as if with a rainbow hued blast from the past. I gagged, cried out, and the tongue was removed from my throat. Only the fingers remained, searching for my g-spot, making me writhe and squirm against him, causing my wrist to buck and jump in his wife's loosening grip. One of my hands came away. Tears were steaming from my eyes. Whenever he did that to my throat, with his tongue, I would come, cry out, and my eyes would water. Aunt Doris refound my escaped wrist and took it back in her control.

"Jeesus," said Uncle Zak, clearly pleased at what he'd released.

And release it they had.

Boiled jelly!

We stayed in the room for another hour. My uncle fucked me twice, I think. I certainly fucked him twice. While Auntie Doris watched. In amongst it all I had the most powerful orgasm I ever had. Riding on top of my Uncle Zack, assuring his wife that, "No, it isn't sore. Not at all," as his finger slipped into my ass and he blew his oats inside me. At the time I didn't think either of these actions would necessary bring about an orgasm. But boy, was I wrong! It was as if a switch had been thrown. I was half-way through my sentence to his wife when he blows, and then I have a finger up my ass, and then ... Wham! Bam!

I was toast!

A toasted jelly sandwich.

That night in a nearby hotel, the bridal suite, my wedding night, I couldn't do a thing. David dutifully screwed. I dutifully squirmed and writhed and groaned beneath him, legs splayed wide, with him on top, but I had never been further from coming in my life. I think I was all screwed out.

My bloody Uncle Zack had seen to that.

Chapter 3 ...

Then he started coming to stay. Not with my folks. Not with his sister. But with David and me. I argued with David that it just wasn't right. Let him go stay with people his own age, I said. But David wouldn't hear of it. We were closer to the city than my parents, he replied. We had a bigger house. We had a maid. It was his sister in law, after all, who had given us such a great venue for our wedding! (And such a great room for my wedding fuck! But I could hardly tell David that.)

When Uncle Zak came the first time, I was seven months pregnant with Tracy, so reckoned I would be safe. But I wasn't. And when he got me running, hot and bothered, pushing his hands from my body like a windmill, but getting there in the end, it was one of the best fucks I'd had in months. David had always been sort of cautious around me once the baby was on the way. Treated me like Dresden china. Which was nice, but hardly sexually fulfilling. Uncle Zak, he didn't give a fuck about the baby. All he wanted was to hump me and make me gasp and squeal. And he did, both. And I came, twice.

To be continued ... ladies, if any are out there reading this, give me some ideas of where you'd like to see this go?

shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,251 Followers
12