The Sick Zak Course of My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,239 Followers

Yanti looking like a deflated balloon that had just been basted in caramel. She was gently caressed and kissed all over. Mrs neighbour was sitting next to me, in the seat that had been Yanti's, her hands all over her. Then her head turned and she looked at me. Just when I was about to hit the summit! I felt it start to build, and knew I'd make a noise, so I reached for my friend in the row behind and mashed my mouth over hers.

It was just in time. The howl of release was half way into my mouth by the time our lips had spread and pressed, limpet close. Which is when the sound and all the rest of what goes on at such a time erupted out of me, causing my limbs and torso to buck and leap and then, grind down. Forcing the thing as deep as it would go inside me, hoping it would thereby be driven to even greater heights itself -- for that was the point, was is it not? -- then everything about me seemed to be washed by a rainbow of a planet far different from ours. A planet where everything's irrelevant and nothing really matters. Where enjoyment packs a punch and everything brings joy. Where bodies are allowed to be bodies. To act like bodies, feel like bodies, interact with other bodies. Bodies so lovely for all the love they do, things they excite, feelings they arouse, sensibilities they ...

'Ms Anika!' Someone was shaking my shoulder. 'Ma'am.' I opened my eyes. 'Ms Anika.' It was Yanti. Her eyes an inch from mine. I had to blink. The lights were coming on. Where were we? 'Please.' What did she want? 'We have to hurry.' Why? I wondered. What's the hurry. I blinked my eyes again. Looked up. The cinema. It started coming back to me. 'It's time to go,' said Yanti. Had I fallen asleep? I must have done. Of course. How silly. A dream. I had been dreaming. 'You have to hurry,' said Yanti.

My eyes became accustomed to the cinema lights, now coming on. We were down on the floor, crouched low. Yanti was pushing my skirt into my chest. I glanced at my thighs. They glistened with sweat. My pubic hairs all matted and damp. 'We have to get dressed,' she hissed, pulling on her panties and shorts. Her bra was still undone, her t-shirt covering a breast, the other bare and bouncing about with the urgency of her actions. I glanced at my own. Nakedness, redness, sweat and finger marks.

'Better get a move on girls. The cleaners are coming.'

It was Gabby, along the end of the row, grinning and waving something red.

Dammit, he'd taken my favourite thong!

shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,239 Followers