The Sickle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers

We had a few drinks and of course Glen grabbed my ass and kissed me in front of everyone. I guess he wanted them to know I belonged to him.

We headed up the rest of the way to his - and now, of course - our home. When we got to the middle of the mountain, there were two houses. We drove through an open gate with a steel sign above it saying, "Ravens-Glen."

One of the houses looked brand new, a long ranch type with a fenced in pool and three car garage. This was a beautiful looking place. The other house sat upon a hill maybe fifty yards from the newer house. It looked like it was ripped out of the pages of the movie, "Psycho." It was an old two story but did have a newer garage built next to it.

I looked over at Glen and asked, "Which house is yours?

"Both of them. Doris and the twins live in the new house and you and I will be living in the old mansion. It was willed to me by my grandparents. You'll love it, believe me; it's full of antiques and old pictures and everything." He was smiling at me.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings; I was not an antique lover. I bounced from house to house, foster parent to foster parent. Old pictures of people I didn't know didn't do a lot for me. I couldn't hurt Glen's feelings; it would be too cruel. Besides I now was going to be part-owner of a house of my own, even though it looked like a Halloween mansion.

As we drove up to the newer house, out came two men that could have passed for Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum, from Alice in Wonderland. They were both built like pears and had their heads shaved. There was his sister, Doris, a really hard looking country woman, wearing a dress but no bra, probably no panties either.

Glen got out and rubbed his brothers' heads and then gave his sister a hug and kiss. It didn't look too sisterly but I just noticed them when they separated. I could have sworn he grabbed her ass. God, I hope not.

He introduced me to everyone. Doris gave me a chilled hello but the twins with minds of six year olds couldn't believe my red hair. I really couldn't tell Larry and Harry apart. One of them asked if he could touch my hair. I wasn't sure what to do. I've never been around retarded adults before. Glen said to let them feel my hair. They would never hurt me.

I leaned over and they both started rubbing my head. For some strange reason I wasn't afraid of these two big guys. They were just like two big kids. I gave them both a hug and told them it was nice to meet them. They both kissed me on the cheek. Doris kind of kept her distance. She talked a lot to Glen but hardly gave me the time of day.

Our first night together was again special. The old house made all kinds of creepy noises but I wasn't afraid. I was busy making love to Glen. When I asked him about all the house noises, he said it was probably his grandparents watching us and deciding to do the same thing. I told Glen that his grandpa would be worn out by morning. We both laughed as he pumped his hard cock into my waiting moist pussy.

Our first night together was great but the house still was pretty creepy with all the old furniture and pictures of people from God knows how many years ago. I did feel safe because Glen was there.

The following day we headed off into town. We were headed to see his attorney.

Glen said, "I want to make sure that you know I love you." He had both houses transferred into our names and had a will made out as me being the lone beneficiary.

I told him, "You don't need to do anything like that, Honey. What about Doris and the twins?"

"There are provisions in my will to make sure they are well taken care of."

After doing the legal stuff, he headed to the car dealer. He told me to pick out any car I wanted.

I couldn't believe it. I have never owned anything and here I was picking out a car. I went to the used car department and he told me to get a new car. The used ones were driven too hard on the mountains and he wanted me safe. I explained to him that I knew nothing about cars except I had to have an automatic. I never drove a stick shift vehicle before. He started smiling. I think the word stick shift meant something else to him.

I asked him to pick out the car for me and I would say yes or no to the color. He picked out a PT Cruiser in a red color.

"Take the red one. It matches your beautiful flaming red hair."

"The car is awesome and I love it and I love you," I told Glen.

We went into town and had dinner while they prepped my new car. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I drove my new car very slowly up the mountain to my new home. It was a little scary driving this road for the first time. As we drove through the town with Glen following me in his truck, I honked my horn at everyone I saw. They all waved back. Life was getting better.

When we drove up to the house Larry and Harry came running out. They were like two excited little kids even though they were grown men. They asked for a ride and I told them to hop in the back and to buckle up. I asked Doris if she wanted to come along and she gave me a stern look and said, "No, thanks." I felt sorry for Glen. He was really trying to get us all together but Doris was being a bitch.

Anyway, the boys and I drove around for a half hour. They asked for ice cream but I told them they couldn't have it in the new car. I stopped at the store and went in and bought some to take home for the boys. Again they were two happy campers.

When we got back we all went into their house. Glen and Doris were there talking. Glen must have said something to her; she was a little nicer to me. I asked the boys where the bowls were and dipped some ice cream out for everyone. The twins told Glen they liked me. I thought all it took was a ride and a little ice cream to make friends with them. Too bad Doris wasn't that easy.

Over the next couple of months, things seemed a little better. Doris would talk to me but still wasn't friendly. The twins, now, were another story. Every time I pulled up in the cruiser they asked for a ride. They would get in and buckle up and I just drove around the two houses on a driveway and the boys were happy. I would sit on the porch and listen to them talk.

It was surprising what these two boys knew. I began asking them questions but wanted to make sure I didn't make them nervous or cry. They told me their parents died and were buried at the church. I guess they, the Ravens, had their own little church. The boys asked me if I wanted to see it and of course I was interested. They held my hand as we walked up a path and I could see the little church. It probably held maybe twenty people and had a little cemetery behind it.

"This is where mommy and daddy are buried." The boys showed me their parents' grave. They had tears in their eyes.

"Who are in the other graves?" I asked the boys.

"This is grandpa and grandma's grave here, and our doggies' graves are over there with just crosses on them," the boys replied.

When we got back, there was a woman there. The boys told me it was Hilda, their babysitter. It seemed odd that two grown men needed a babysitter but I kept forgetting that their mental capacity was limited.

I introduced myself to Hilda and she was friendly enough. She was a woman in maybe her early fifties and built like you might think a Hilda would look like; quite overweight, wearing an apron, standing taller than the average woman. She had these big boobs but wore a bra, although it didn't help much.

"Hi, I'm Hilda. I usually watch the boys whenever Doris goes somewhere," she said.

"How come this is the first time I've seen you here?" I asked her quizzically.

"I took some time off to be with my husband. We live near the country store and took a vacation. He's the caretaker of the store down in the burg."

"Who actually owns the store, Hilda?

She kind of laughed and said, "It is a relative of Glen's. Everything on the mountain is owned by someone in the Raven family."

Hilda did tell me she had been around in the last month but I must have been at work. She told me sometimes Doris would go down to the burg during the day and she would come up for a couple of hours. It answered a question for me. I wondered what Doris did every day. Now I knew she went out for a few hours each day. I didn't think anything of it. Everyone had a right to their own life.

I did ask Hilda if she could tell me about the accidents that befell this family and she changed the subject on me. I asked her again and she looked scared.

"Tammy, I can't talk about it. I'd get fired or maybe something even worse. I'm sorry but you have to find out from someone else."

"It's okay; I was just curious." Now I knew I had to find out.

I was surprised we had telephone service way out here in the boonies but then I remembered that's what Glen did for a living. I called Rita and asked her to find out what she could about the history of Ravens-Glen. I was really wondering now. Rita and I discussed everything that had been happening since I got married.

"Rita, I'm really happy here but the veil of silence surrounding the place is bothering me, although my life with Glen couldn't be better."

"It's so good to hear that. I was worried about you."

I told her about the twins and they were probably my best friends now. We both started laughing at that.

Rita said, "Tammy, I have to get back to work but my boyfriend is a reporter for the local newspaper and we'll see what we can find out and get back to you."

"I miss you too and hope you can come up to see me soon."

We said our goodbyes and I started to make dinner for Glen. I always make extra because I knew the twins would be up to eat. As I have mentioned, they always show up when either Glen or I come home. Glen lets them jump in the back of his truck and drives them around the property for a few minutes.

One day on a Saturday, I didn't have to work. I saw Doris pull out of the drive and knew she would be gone a couple of hours. I thought I'd go down and visit Hilda and the twins. The front door was locked so I went around the back and through the gate by the pool. The pool was still closed due to the cold weather. Glen told me they never opened it till around June. Anyway, I walked through the gate and called out to the boys.

They were in the living room and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Hilda was masturbating the two boys. I was shocked and wasn't sure what to do. The boys just glanced at me and smiled. I don't think they had any idea what was being done to them. Hilda had a nervous look on her face when she looked up at me. I had to say something to her but I didn't want to scare the boys. You have to understand that I'm not a prude but this did kind of shock me.

"Hilda, what are you doing? Do Doris and Glen know about this?"

About that time, the boys came. They both had on condoms. Hilda had a rag handy and wiped the boys off and sent them outside to play. They smiled at me and asked me to come play with them. My God, it was hard to keep my senses. I just told them I would see them later. I wanted to talk with Hilda for a few minutes. After they went outside, Hilda looked at me.

"Yes, both Glen and Doris know. They told me it was part of my job when they hired me. I was very embarrassed the first couple of times but now it's not so bad."

"What else have you done with them? You don't have sex with them, do you?"

"Listen, Tammy, this is the best paying job I've ever had. I do what I'm told to do. I know they have minds of boys but, as you can see, their cocks are those of men. In answer to your question, no, I haven't fucked them or had oral sex with them. Glen says just to get them off. Believe me, I've thought about having sex with them, but Glen says, 'No.' Jacking two big cocks off like that can get to me too. If I was told to fuck them, I would. They really don't know about sex. They've seen my boobs and have asked to touch them and I let them. For them, it's just curiosity."

I didn't know what to think. They were boys but yet they were men. It didn't seem right but ....damn, I'm so confused. I told Hilda that I would see her later. When Glen got home, he saw that I was upset.

"What's the matter, Tinker?" He'd called me that every since I met him at the Halloween party.

"I went down to see the twins today and Hilda was umm... she was umm... she was masturbating the boys. I was shocked; I didn't know what to say. She told me that you said it was all right. I felt so..." Glen cut me off.

"Tink, I know they have minds of kids but one day we found them playing with themselves. I wasn't sure what to do so I talked with them. After that, we decided that the sitter could do that for them. They aren't allowed to have sex with them. The boys don't even know about that. Some day we might have to explain it to them. Hilda was told about it before we hired her. I'm sorry you saw it, but now you know. We take care of family here."

"I don't know how I feel about it; it just seemed so weird. I'm sorry I let it bother me and brought it up to you."

"Tink, if you have a problem, we'll deal with it. After all, you are my wife till death us do part."

I know I should have felt better when he said that, but I didn't. It just didn't seem loving. It seemed more like an ultimatum. It made me feel a bit uneasy but I did my best to smile. I didn't know if it was me or if I had a reason to feel this women's intuition. That night we had sex but it didn't feel loving. I began feeling strange inside and I didn't like it.

I went to bed early and Glen said he was going to the burg. I was actually glad he was leaving for awhile. I needed to get my head on straight. I must have fallen asleep and when I woke up it was totally dark outside. Glen wasn't home yet and I was a little worried. I went to the front door to see if I could see anything and I saw his truck parked down at the other house.

I decided to walk down the path to the other house and see him. I was hoping I didn't make him mad earlier. I keep thinking the worst about him when he hasn't done anything wrong.

I opened the front door and could hear a woman groaning. I turned the corner and saw Doris bent over the couch with my loving husband, her brother, fucking her from behind. I screamed out.

"Glen, what the hell are you doing? She's your fucking sister! You bastard, you're fucking your sister."

Doris looked up at me and smiled. She said to Glen, "Fuck me, little brother. Fuck me the way you've been doing for years." Then Doris started laughing.

Glen didn't stop. He was going to finish what he started. The fucking bastard was getting his rocks off inside of his sister. While he was coming, I ran out the door and back up to the big house.

A few minutes later, Glen came up the hill and into the house. I had locked the door but he had a key. He came upstairs where I was crying in our bedroom.

"Tink, you don't understand."

"I understand. You had your sister bent over the couch and were fucking her. I understand very clearly."

"No, you don't understand. Family takes care of family. Doris needed me and I went to her."

"Bullshit! You just fucked your sister. Don't you get it? You didn't help her with anything; you just plowed your cock into her and think that's natural. Well, dear husband, it isn't natural. She's a grown woman in her thirties. She could go down to the burg and get porked anytime she wanted. She just wanted you. She wanted to break us up and I think she's succeeding. Please get out of here and leave me alone."

"Tink, I love you."

"Just get out, get out!" I was screaming at him.

I watched him turn around and go out the front door. His car was still parked at the other house so he jumped in my car and headed out the gate.

I laid there and cried. I didn't know what I was going to do. One day I had it all and now I find my husband fucking his sister and thinking it's normal. I needed to sleep; I wanted a clear mind so I could make the right decision. I took sleeping pills so I could get some sound sleep.

I was awakened in the morning by Doris banging on the front door. I slowly got out of bed and answered it. When I opened it, Doris looked shocked to see me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Your car is gone. Where's Glen?" Doris asked me, knowing she knew the answer.

"He took my car after fucking you and hasn't returned," I yelled in reply.

"No, no! You were supposed to leave, not Glen." She started crying as she ran back to her house.

About an hour later, two Sheriff's Deputies showed up at my door. I was both scared and nervous when I answered the door. Both were men, one an older fellow maybe in his fifties. The other was a young, fairly good looking fellow. Of course at the time I wasn't worried about them. I was wondering why they were here, at my house.

The older deputy did the talking. "Are you Tammy Raven?"

"Yes, I am, officer. What is this about?"

"We found a car in the river. It was turned over on its top. Apparently the driver missed the big S curve. We dragged it out and took it to the impound. It was a PT Cruiser, red in color. It was titled out to you. Is it yours?"

"My God, where's Glen? He took it last night; we had an argument and he was going to cool off in the burg down the road. Where is he?"

"That's what we want to know, Mrs. Raven. We didn't find a driver."

"I don't believe this is happening. Where is he, where is he?" I started crying and had to sit down.

Right then, Doris appeared at the door. "What's happened? Is my brother alright?"

She started crying also. The deputy repeated the same story he told me. He told us that there was a diving team out since sun-up, but hadn't found any body.

It was at that moment that I thought that Glen might be dead. "God, please God, don't let him be dead. Please, we can work out our problem."

The officers asked me to come down and file a report for the car and a missing person report for Glen. I explained that I had no way to get down to the station. They mentioned that there were still two vehicles on our property. I explained to them that those vehicles, both trucks, were stick shifts and I wasn't able to drive them. They offered me a ride to the station so I could get the paper work filled out.

I quickly got dressed and when I came downstairs, Doris had gone home. I rode to town with the officers and took care of business. The younger deputy, whose name was Deputy Ryan, drove me over to the insurance company to file a claim for the car. He then drove me to the car dealership so I could get a rental until my insurance claim was settled. I just took any car for now. It didn't make any difference to me. I knew I had lost Glen. It would just be a matter of time till they found him.

I drove the rental car home and the twins were waiting for me. "Where's Glen?" they asked. "Doris and Hilda won't tell us."

I tried to explain that Glen took my car for a ride and they found my car in the river. "They haven't found Glen yet."

"Is he dead?" asked Harry. "Is Glen dead too?"

I thought to myself about all the death surrounding these two boys. They had been there for all of it. I tried to ease their minds but still be honest with them. They were crying.

"We don't know yet. Maybe he survived the crash. We'll have to just wait and see." I hugged the two boys as they turned and walked down the hill to where Hilda was. Doris must have left again.

I called off work for the remainder of the week. They said they understood; news traveled fast in this rural community. I went to the doctor the next day to get some kind of nerve pills. I was out of pills now and knew I would have trouble sleeping like the night before.

I kept hearing strange noises. It was bothering me being in this big old house alone. I would glance down at the other house and see figures walking around. I took some pills and went to bed hoping to get some sleep. The noises seemed to get louder and louder. Maybe it was the medication or maybe someone was trying to break in. I couldn't take it and I called 911 and told them there were strange noises.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers