The Side Job

Story Info
Wife gets a rough ride in the world of modeling.
5.2k words
3.89
130.7k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

Hello, my name is Tim Smith and I would like to tell you a story of a particular incident my wife Elizabeth and I went through about 4 months ago.

My wife Liz is one of those women that just get more sensual as they get older.

She at 33 has an overpowering sexuality that more than once has got her into a bit of trouble.

She stands 5 ft 4inchs tall and weighs about 130lbs. And has nice med. sized breasts that slope out towards the nipples and point a bit outward.

Oh and did I mention she has long red hair.

OK enough of what she looks like, on with the story.

A while back my wife Liz, Elizabeth that is was in between jobs and surfing a lot on the Internet during the days and early evenings.

After a couple of months of being a little depressed as well as bored her spirits seemed to lift all at once and she started to act almost giddy.

One evening after a few days of this new found giddiness she told me she wanted to have drinks in that evening and talk about something.

That evening after she had a bit to drink she said she had gotten the courage to ask if I was ok with something she had found to do to keep her busy and perhaps make a bit of money on the side.

She informed me that she had found an ad on the Internet looking for wives of her age group to model lingerie and try new products that this particular company manufactured specifically for women of her age group around the world.

She had responded to there ad with a picture and answered there questionnaire.

They had wrote back the very next day to start correspondence with her and she had answered many more questions, some of which she knew I would be ok with and some she was not so sure of.

She said They would fly her to Las Vegas where they had there studio, and she would have a place to stay at oddly enough a casino hotel.

She then showed me some of the shots that they take and some of the more risqué ones and sheepishly looked at me and asked what I thought.

I said If she really wanted to do it she should and that she wouldn't be young forever.

I asked about trying out new products that they made and her response was they hadn't been real specific on that subject, but they had said she could turn down any projects she did not want to do.

That evening we made love like there was no tomorrow, she was alive with passion like I had not seen in some time, I knew this would be a good thing for her in the long run, but if I had only known that she had gotten herself into something that would change our lives forever.

The next few weeks she worked out and dieted as well as made me a happy man.

The day came for her to go and I took her to the airport, we said our good-bye's and she assured me she would be ok and return in one week.

I returned home and proceeded to go back and forth to work for several days until I realized on the second evening Elizabeth had not called or left a message on my voice mail.

This wasn't a lot like Elizabeth to not call and check in, so I began to get a bit worried.

She had left a number that she could be reached at, so call I did.

The receptionist said she would contact Elizabeth and have her call me first thing.

I felt a bit better now that the receptionist knew who Elizabeth was and would have her call me.

15min later the phone rang and it was Elizabeth, she sounded edgy and a bit out of breath.

She said she was sorry she had not called and that she had been very busy, "Grunt" I interrupted are you OK Hun, she quickly and quietly answered in a subdued voice, yes, oh yes, just nicked my self cutting my ah ah , Toe nails.

I asked if she liked what she was doing and she answered, OH YA, ya ya , yes I do, I am, uh uh having fuuuunnnnn, OH shit.

I asked what, what is it.

She said I neeed to go nowWWW, CLICK.

This whole conversation seemed unreal and I stirred about thinking of what could have possibly beeen going on with her while we were talking.

Worried I went to the computer and attempted to get into the web site of the company as well as into my wife's mail box to see if there were any more clues of why she would be acting so strange.

After several hours I remembered my wife's password and got into her box.

There was three new messages for her, all of which were from the company, (sensual secrets) that she had supposedly went to work for.

The first was a short letter stating that as agreed you will be getting pictures from all sessions to you e-mail account.

That was all.

The next was 20 pictures, she had gotten there OK that was something I knew for sure now.

The first 10 were lingerie pictures, she was smiling at someone off to the side and looked to be having a great time.

The next ones were a little strange though, as I looked on the set had some changes made to it and my wife's lingerie were a little messed up and she was missing the thong panties that she had on before.

She also looked strait ahead with a more concerned look on her face.

The last 4 made me gasp, as the first showed a man sliding what looked like a saddle with a dildo sticking out of it under her as she raised and looked down in concern.

The next was a woman's hand putting some lube on the dildo.

The next one showed her all the way down on the saddle, with the dildo totally buried inside her and her wrists in cuffs attached to 2 rings in the top of the devise behind her ass, pulling her arms behind her forcing her beautiful natural breasts outward in front of her.

Two leather loops had been placed on her thighs just above her knees and were attached to 2 short wood rods going back to the base of the unit below the area of her impailment.

These seem to hold her legs apart and resting on the carpet, it was apparent these devises all were designed to keep her immobile on the devise, (she was no longer in charge of what would happen to her),

And It was apparent by the look on her face she was very worried and not totally into what was happening.

The last picture was larger and divided into 4 parts. In the first the woman was now visible and holding some controls that were wired to the saddle, My wife had been blindfolded and her mouth was in an O, and her body was ridged, breasts pointing out and her nipples now noticeably hard.

In number two she had found a way to lift off of the machine just enough to see the dildo was a blur of movement and moisture was splattered all around her pussy and trimmed small hair mound.

The man kneeling behind her, had forced his arms in between her sides and her elbows pinching her breasts and forcing her elbows apart, and outward which had to put pressure back down towards the machine that was pounding away at my wife's tight young pussy, they were literally sexually torturing her to continuous orgasm.

In the third the man had let go of my wife's now battered breasts and was reaching up inside the saddle devise from the back with one hand and lifting up on her behind with the other.

It was apparent in this picture by the look on her face and the arch in her back he was causing her a great deal of anxiety with whatever he was doing with his right hand in the saddle.

In the next and last picture it was apparent what he had been up to as my jaw dropped as I looked on.

The center of the saddle was open down the middle from just in front of the mechanical dildo to almost all the way to the rear.

The man had forced 2 fingers around the dildo up into her tortured private region, and his thumb had been firmly pushed up her ass.

And with his left hand he had reached around to her front and had covered her pussy with his four fingers which pressed into her lower abdomen creating what looked to be great force on her clit area.

The woman had released the control box and was pulling hard on both her breasts using the nipples and surrounding area to pull on, stretching the skin under her arms and creating a lewd cones of tortured skin and pulling my wife forward toward her and pulling her ass up off the saddle giving way to seeing the mans evil manipulations with his right hand.

Elizabeth appeared to be screaming out load as her body danced to there sexual stimulation, humiliation and pain.

I panned down on the page containing the pictures and saw that a sound file was present.

It was marked (Elizabeth sings).

I double clicked on it and the speakers came alive with sound.

It was indeed the end of the session toward the last pictures.

Elizabeth was whining and the sound of the mechanical cock was whirring and thunking at a fast pace and then the cock slows to a woop woop woop and the man says ok its time for some real fun and you can hear shuffling and Elizabeth starts to say NO NO NOT MORE INSIDE OH GOD GOD GOD GRUNT

Then MY ASSSSS MY ASS OH OHOH,GOD SCREAMMMMMM

IMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG followed by a high pitch squeal

Then NO NO NO NO NO I I I CU CU CUMMMMMM ING YEEEEEEEEE, gurgle

The woman says, "She's out" get the salts.

Then the file ended.

I listened to it 4 or 5 times each time hearing new things that I had not heard before.

Like a slap on her ass now and then, Sure enough there was a red spot on the side of her ass in several pictures.

And the slowing of the mechanical cock caused by the 2 fingers forced up next to it and forcing it harder up against my wife's tender insides.

I also identified a constant growling that led me to believe that the mechanical cock was also vibrating the whole time.

The Last email was oddly enough subjected to me in the subject line, and had been sent just minutes ago.

I opened it and it asked if it could send a confirmation, I hit Ok.

The message said that My wife would be doing there business's equivalent of a trade show in Seattle Washington at a private home of a wealthy playboy and I was invited to attend.

I was warned that she had agreed to model goods and perform acts that could be seen as perverse to some people and if I had a problem with that I should not attend.

The date was present as well as a tel. Number to call when I had arrived at the airport for transportation to the private home.

A day and a half later I was standing at the airport waiting to be picked up.

A limo pulled up next to the curb and to my surprise the driver called out my name.

I raised my hand and approached the car, the driver opened the back door and said, sir?

I tried to ask some questions on the way but the driver just smiled and said he was just a private limo service and that he was paid only to deliver me to the home from the airport.

The ride was longer than what I had expected being from the city and all this rural travel was a bit out of my league.

At some point we pulled up a drive to a gate, then through to a large house.

I was brought inside and shown to a large meeting room with comfortable chairs spaced out quite nice.

I was approached by one a well dressed gentleman who explained that Elizabeth had agreed to participate in This yearly underground expo for there companies goods for a fair compensation, and that interfering could jeopardize there agreement. I could witness my wife but not participate unless asked.

He stared intently at me waiting for my answer.

I accepted almost totally out of some perverse wish that I would see in person what I had only saw on the computer before.

The room filled quickly and drinks were passed out in bottomless fashion.

The room had filled with maybe 30 people mostly men but maybe 5 women, and very attractive ones at that.

The gentleman that had spoke to me earlier approached the front of the room and asked every ones attention.

As he started to explain things that were new and products made with new materials I was a bit lost not being in the business but kept my attention thinking of what might happen next to Elizabeth and where she was at that moment, and when I would see her.


My attention was caught when The man speaking said a model would now show the new lingerie now offered and he laughed and said, and as usual touching is allowed.

A door behind him opened and in walked Elizabeth wearing practically nothing.

The lingerie was no more than a g string and two postage stamps covering her ends of her breasts with show lace sized straps holding it all together.

She looked to be in a trance staring only strait ahead and having trouble walking.

I was sure in my mind she was drugged, my heart sank as she looked down at the crowd in a blank stare.

I could hear comments from the crowd leading me to believe getting her out of there now would be the only chance I would have, as these people were animals, maybe business animals but animals never the less.

A man and woman both reached out as Elizabeth reached the crowd and stopped her, each holding one leg and started to paw her ass and sides.

My wife moaned out load as the duo ran there hands in and out of areas that before she had left were only caressed in the privacy of our bedroom.

The woman now held her hand on my wife's pussy, slowly rubbing it forth and back as the man startled every one by slapping her ass, not once but 5 times alternating cheeks.

This went on for a bit as Elizabeth began to get weaker in the knees, then the couple stopped and my wife was told to walk on.

The next group to take hold of her was 4 men.

One man pulled her postage stamp top off each of her breasts and at first cupped her breasts then started to role her nipples as the other 3 were spreading her ass cheeks and legs while pushing there fingers slowly in and out of her pussy one and two at a time.

My wife shook and moaned and said, no oh god yes yes.

The men let go and she was pulled to another group that had the remainder of the women and 5 more men in it.

The men were roaming her body and holding her legs wide apart while the women were making her wince and yelp every once and a while working out of my sight between her legs from behind and in front of her.

She started to cum and move her pelvis screaming out OH FUCK, GOD NO NO IMMMM CCCUUMMMM then she bolted off several feet as if she was trying to run and was pulled back by the small crowd as she wimpered and begged TAKE IT OUT OH GOD NOW PLEASE, AHHHGODDDD, then they released her as I was half out of my chair.

The man in the front looked hard at me and I sat back down.

My wife gained her composer and walked on to the last group of people, they were a bit easier on her with there hands and there periodic sucking with there mouths on her nipples.

When she had almost came once more and had her breasts slapped around by a mean looking fella in the back row, she was called back into the room in front she had came out of.

The man now stated that next Elizabeth "our model" would be fitted with a devise up inside her privates that would operate remote control and it was one of the newest ones as it did more than just vibrate.

Elizabeth now emerged from the room with the skimpy top and bottom rearranged and walked a bit wobbly toward the crowd as the man lifted a small box from the podium and turned a knob.

Liz yelped and looked strait ahead as the crowd gathered around her.

The man up front turned a knob or two and my wife immediately reached out and grabbed on to several men that were close by and closed her eyes and her mouth formed an O.

The man flipped a switch off to the side of the unit and Liz started to say OH GOD OH GODDDDD

FUCKKKKK, and she came down to her knees and started to silently mouth something to a man that was the closest to her.

Her jaw just went up and down and you could hear NAW NAW NAW MUNNNNNGGGGGRRR

It made no sense and the crowd gathered around, one man cupped her stomach and smiled at the rest.

One woman reached under her from behind and cupped her mound and said to the crowd, "OH MY"

She is humming down there and dripping like a waterspout.

My wife immediately started to move her mound against the woman's hand getting a giggle from the woman and snickers from the crowd.

Several hands where all over her breasts then several more pinching her nipple and my wife screamed out loud and fell onto her back and started a continues cum lifting her ass up a bit off and on and gurgling non understandable words and phrases as people molested every inch of her flesh.

The man at the podium now said "and now for the grand finally" and turned some knobs, my wife raised her ass up off the floor a foot and let out a blood curtailing scream and as she gyrated her pelvis in the air squirted a small stream of liquid from her pussy and then fell to the ground limp as a rag.

As she lay there you could hear the commotion inside her and people took turns laying there ear to her stomach and forcing there fingers up her pussy and ass to feel the movements and of the two devises inside her.

I was asked to come over and feel for myself

As I made my way closer I saw fingers glistening with her juices being pulled from her private chambers and muscles around her breasts still twitching as she lay passed out.

I slowly pressed up inside as a man held her open for me and I could feel the devise in her pussy flopping about and buzzing.

I could also feel the movement of another one on the other side of the thin membrane of skin separating her pussy from her ass as it would every once and a while hit up against the one in her pussy causing her to twitch even out cold as she was.

The man now spoke and explained that the safeties had been taken off for this demonstration and that under normal circumstances a woman would not pass out from the devises.

My wife now stirred on the floor as the man spoke, lifting her pelvis up then down over and over and then all at once screaming out as if awakening from a dream, OH GOD NOOOOOOO, IEEEEE, IEEEE, CUUUUMMMMMMMNNNNNNN,DDDDDUUU, NO STOP ITTTTTT>

The man up front smiled as the crowd looked at him to see if he would have mercy and shut the devises off.

My wife Elizabeth was out of her mind as two assistants came from the room and took her away as she mumbled and wobbled looking at the crowd for mercy.

I was beside myself with feeling, anger, rage, and very turned on to bring on guilt as she was led away.

Some one in the crowd asked to see the devises and the man up front stated that they would be on display a little later on.

More drinks and appetizers were brought out and people looked at hand outs that were passed out, and milled about.

Then the man behind the podium asked for every ones attention and all eyes were forward.

The man asked that every one settled down for the final demonstrations of there new general toys line and form 5 or so groups.

They milled about to gather and 6 groups were formed.

The door opened and out cam Elizabeth with 2 large males on each side pushing a cart in front of her.

She was blindfolded and the men led her to the first group.

Her voice was shaky and she stated that the group could try any of the toys on the cart they wished on her.

The first group of five looked on for a bit and at the large selection of toys and picked up a box with a picture of a woman with suction cups on both breasts and clit.

The group opened the box and one man asked the two large men to bend her back over the cart and they did so.

Then another asked her legs be pulled wide apart and pulled a set of ankle cuffs off the table and handed them to one of the men to tie her legs to each corner of the cart.

What an erotic display Liz was, bent back over the cart with her legs to wide to support herself and both men holding her elbows behind her back holding her from falling.

The group put on one at a time the cups covering 1/3 of her breasts and attached a pumping devise and pumped until the cups were full of tit flesh.

Then they put a cup over her glistening clit and pumped until it stood 1 1/2 inch tall in the cup.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers
12