The Side of the Road

Story Info
Two girls and the open road set the stage
928 words
3.69
21.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at my watch, I quickly realized that we had been at the club for over three hours, and I was ready to get the girls home for some actual participating. As we reached the car, I turned around and noticed that Michelle was getting into the backseat with Sarah. I felt an instant rush of arousal, grinning to myself.

Less than a mile down the road, I could see the two of them kissing in the backseat, through the rearview mirror. Alternating my eyes between the mirror and the road, I continued to watch as their lips pressed together and their tongues slid back and forth, playing with each others. Adjusting slightly in the seat of my truck, my cock was so hard it hurt.

By the time I hit the on ramp for the highway, Sarah had Michelle’s blouse unbuttoned and was slowly kissing over her collarbone. Traffic was light that evening, and my view was now confined to periodic flashes of light that managed to elude the tinting on my windows. Watching in the mirror was almost like watching one of those old black and white movies that skips frames. While my eyes were being entertained at the different perspective of watching Michelle and Sarah, my mind already had the two of them at home.

Turning on the radio, I glanced over my right shoulder just in time to see Sarah’s tongue flicking on Michelle’s nipple. Her fingers were sliding up the inside of Michelle’s thighs, something I wished the view was better for.

With still 30 minutes left in the trip home, Michelle leaned forward and whispered in my ear to find somewhere to pull over. I had long resorted to the fact that Michelle just got horny when we were going anywhere in the car more than 10 miles. On many occasions in the past during trips, we’d pull off the road and fuck in the woods or somewhere nearby.

Taking the next exit from the highway, I spotted a mall nearby that was basically deserted by this time of night. Parking the truck away from any other vehicles, I locked the door and turned up the stereo. Turning around I could see Michelle’s hands emerge from under Sarah’s skirt, holding the skinny white cloth of her panties.

Sarah adjusted slightly in the seat, pulling her skirt up and exposing her pussy. My eyes burned as I watched Michelle lower her head between Sarah’s legs. Sarah immediately let out a long moan the minute Michelle tasted her, and wasted no time in wrapping her hands around Michelle’s head.

I couldn’t see my wife’s tongue in her girlfriend’s pussy, only the back of her head moving around as she licked away on Sarah. I quickly unsnapped the buttons on my jeans for relief.

Dropping my boxers over my knees, my left hand quickly took hold and began stroking up and down. My right hand slid down between Michelle’s legs and tugged at the tiny strip of cloth, now soaked with wetness. Sliding it aside, my fingers ran up the length of her, pausing to rub on her hardening clit.

Continuing this for a few moments, the moans and groans that filled the cab were interrupted when Sarah quickly blurted out, "Oh I’m gonna cum". Michelle’s tongue worked at a quickened pace on Sarah’s clit, causing her body to trembled as she released a powerful orgasm.

Michelle stayed down there for a few moments, driving Sarah’s clit even further into ecstasy and cleaning her up. Sitting back with an exhausted look on her face, Sarah indicated that she wanted to watch me get myself off.

Reaching my hand down, I dropped my seat into the furthest back position on the recline. My head was just about in Sarah’s lap, looking down at me she flashed a devilish smile. My hand worked up and down my hard cock, while my eyes alternated between watching the two girls and focusing on the task at hand.

Through the dim lighting I could see she was leaning back, her skilled hands eagerly working up and down inside of her silk panties. Her soft moans only lent to the sight of watching her banging away on her clit. For the next few minutes I continued to stroke myself, assisted by the sounds of Michelle’s fingers plunging in and out of her pussy.

Sarah leaned forward and launched a verbal assault against me like none other. "God your cock looks so fucking good," and "You make me so fucking horny watching you," were a couple of the phrases that I recall. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Let me cum in your mouth," I said to Sarah, feeling myself approaching the point of no return. She leaned forward and replaced my hand with hers. Stroking me closer and closer, she lowered her lips over my cock and began moaning deeply. Without a sound, I grabbed the back of her hair and held tightly. A warm rush ran the length of my body, as I erupted inside of her mouth. I thrust up and down slightly, softly fucking her mouth for a few seconds before falling back onto the seat. Sitting there and breathing hard, I heard Michelle getting louder and louder, and with little warning she came, her tight little body wriggling around in the seat amidst her cries of pleasure. After a few minutes we all regrouped and jumped back on the highway, nothing more than the faint smell of sex in the night air.