The Sidecar Tales 05 - Danni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

Danni moaned, and sighed loudly, saying, "Yes. Yes. Yesyesyes."

Then, using my hips, but still not penetrating her, I worked my cock up and down her liquid little snatch. Across the clitoris and sliding around the opening, but not in it ... yet, as she sighed and stiffened again, this time longer and harder. Her face turned red, and she grasped my neck and shoulders, gasping out, "Cuming. Ah, cuming so hard. You're wonderful. I like it. Watch me cum, lover. Watch me orgasm hard for you."

I freed one hand, and worked loose the Velcro fastening at her halter top, letting the material spring free. I pulled each nipple free from the mesh. As each came loose, She gave out a little squeal. The mesh puddled at her waist, and I continued sliding my lust-crazy cock over her liquid pussy.

"Ahhh, yesyesyes, you're so hot for me. Don't wait, lets go to the bed area and then you can fuck me. I wanna get LAID!"

I worked my hands down and peeled the mesh off her body, and, in one lovely, orgiastic thrust, drove my quivering and sensitive penis into her. She giggled, as she said, "Couldn't wait, huh? We're gonna fuck in the chair?"

"No, pretty sex toy, we're going to go to your bedroom."

I stood up, holding her whole weight in both hands, as she held me around the neck, my super-hard penis still thrust deeply into her willing body. "Where to," I asked.

She stiffened, sighed, came and just managed to get out, "To your left and then around the corner. But it's not a room."

It wasn't.

Around the corner, only about six steps, where there probably used to be a wall, there was now an opening off the living room. It was covered with pillows. Big, small, soft, firm, round, square and in-between. Dozens of cushions and pillows.

Still supporting my smiling, wiggling and cuming Danni, I carefully lowered her back onto a pile of cushions, making sure that her butt was well supported. I opened her thighs wide, and found no resistance. Then I drove into her with much of my force, and she gasped, shuddered, and came hard, whispering aloud, "Oh, yes like that. Just like that. You can't hurt me with your cock. No matter how hard you force-fuck me. Ahhhh, I'm cuming again, I love to cum. Cum on, be a MAN, show me how a man takes a little blind slut who loves it."

I pumped my shaft into her, slowly at first, and then faster, as she looked up at me with her sightless glass eyes. She gasped out, "Good. You're getting ready to com. Do me lots. Look down at me. Look at my tits jiggling. That's you, making them jiggle like that. Look 'way down and back, at my pussy. See your hard cock jammin' inta me. Yesyesyes, cumming. Look at me, I'm still posing. Watch me pose and cum. Yes, damn it, yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

I couldn't last, of course. I came hard, forcefully thrusting into Danni as I shot load after load of my hot jizz into her, shouting and screaming in the back of my throat. My body arched, my whole reason for being focused on my penis head, as it throbbed and spasmed, until I finally stopped thrusting.

I gasped for air, and fell over to one side, next to my blind lover.

A little time passed. Danni said, "That was awesome. I loved every moment. I've got my hips up, so that all that lovely jism stays inside, until I wanna show it to you."

"You can make a cream-pie, little girl," I gasped, still out of breath.

"Yeah, I know I can, but I wanna save it up, so that you can see it run down my leg when I stand up and pose some more for you. You do want to see me showing off, with your lover man-stuff flowing out, don't you?"

"Danni," I sputtered, "you have got a dirty mind. Really dirty. If you keep this up, I'm going to be hard again, soon, and then I'll fuck you again, hard."

"Oh, please, kind sir," she answered, smiling that little-girl, so-innocent look, "Would you really? You'd really throw me down and force your engorged penile member into my tender, virginal twat, and have your lust-crazed way with me, using my body for your perverse and carnal desires?"

She added, now giggling loudly, "I can hardly wait."

We both fell asleep, there on the pillows, drawing a couple of handy blankets over our quivering and sensitive bodies.

I only left her house over the next couple of weeks, to get clothes, touring Danni around in the sidecar, and to eat out.

Along with the bedroom (area?), she'd modified the rest of the house, too. The kitchen was small, just barely big enough for one person to get inside, and sparse, since cooking relied on a lot of sight, which she didn't have.

However, the bathroom was huge, taking over what used to be half the kitchen and part of a spare bedroom. She had a big, walk-in shower with multiple heads, a luxurious sink, low-flow toilet, and even a small sauna, plus a heated floor. She had a small, stacked washer/dryer combination next to the bedroom ("That's where all the dirty stuff is, so why move it somewhere else, and then back, just to wash and dry it?").

There was a basement, but Danni admitted she almost never went there. I took a look, after getting dressed, and found a small gas furnace and hot water heater, plus the usual piping and wiring. I did notice the furnace filter was really clogged and dirty, so I replaced that, and drained the hot water heater, with several flushes. I also noted that the water heater was on its last legs, and after clearing it with her, I called the store and had it replaced (with a larger unit), having the old one carted away.

I asked her about her blindness, after a few days.

She said, "I was born sighted. Both my parents were pretty shallow people, and they argued a lot. At the time, I was just a couple of years old, riding in the back platform of a little sport's car, curled up in the back and half-asleep. I don't remember much."

"What I was told, later, was that Mom was driving, and having a knock-down, drag-out fight with Dad. It was during a blinding rainstorm, with lousy visibility. Witnesses said that the little car was accelerating up a hill. There'd been a jack-knifed tractor-trailer rig, just past the brow of the hill. It was a platform trailer, with a big aluminum beam going down the center. The sport's car went right under the trailer rig, going over 100 mph, and the center support just sheered off the windshield, soft top ... and my folks head's and shoulders, just like a knife had sliced them apart. There was blood all over the scene."

She went on, "All over me, too. When they heard my cries, they found me with a long splinter of glass, driven right through my temple, through both eyes at once. I was rushed to the hospital, but about all they could do was to scrape out the busted-up tissue. I had a bad concussion, and apparently some memory loss, because I couldn't remember a thing about the accident, or even the car ride before it."

"There weren't any other relatives, so I got sent off to my Aunt Sally, out in California. I found out later that each of my folks had secretly taken out a two-million dollar life-insurance policy on each other, with a double-jeopardy clause. Since both died simultaneously and by violence, both policies paid off double, which left me with eight million dollars in trust, plus being a minor child and blind—a perfect set-up for someone to take advantage and squander the whole thing."

"Somehow, I really lucked out. Sally was a newly trained respiratory therapist, a health aide in a new profession, on her way up, in 1983. She dumped her demanding job at a big hospital, flew out to get me back East, and then flew me back to California. Then she took on a series of roving respiratory therapy assignments, so that she had more time to spend with me."

"Yeah, she spent some of my money, mostly on rehabilitation therapists and private teachers for the blind, 'cause she said that she didn't want me to grow up in a school-for-the-blind culture, not able to care for myself except inside that school. As much as possible, she made, forced, joked, pushed and mentored me to function in a sighted world."

Danni-with-an-I went on, "Sally kept good, accurate books on the amounts she spent on me, and insisted that they—and all the receipts—be audited once a year by her lawyer and by a CPA. The accounts always checked out perfectly. My money was conservatively invested, in something called a 'widow's-and-orphans' type account, in a mix of income and growth-producing stocks, bonds and mutual funds."

She giggled, then, and continued, "Aunt Sally was a horny woman, and, just because she took me on, didn't mean she stopped dating, or screwing. I had a room at the back of the house, with an exit onto the laundry room, which led to the back yard. I had my own bathroom. Sally had the master bedroom, down the hall, but I still heard her squealing, moaning and grunting when her 'dates' came over. She had a sex swing in the bedroom—I know, because I used to play in it, when I was at home and she wasn't—and she regularly used sex toys with her dates or when she was alone."

Danni giggled again, and continued, "Sally had a big bowl in the bedroom, filled with condoms of various kinds, so that her 'dates' wouldn't have to wait to go out and buy one or two. Of course, I found this out by feeling around her room, plus smelling and tasting."

"I had chores, and one of them was helping with the laundry. Sally pre-sorted the clothes, but I had to wash and dry them, and lots of her panties and skirts had these sticky or crusty stains. That's when I found out about the taste and smell of jism, and how it differs from man to man ... plus the various odors of pussy juice that drooled out of a thoroughly turned-on and wet woman."

"As I grew up, we had lots of girl-to-girl talk about stuff. We talked about boys and school and sports and sex and boys and sex and cars and boys and sex."

"Did I mention that we talked a lot about boys and sex?"

"Sally put me on the Pill ASAP. I remember the most important talk we had, when I was about 15, with her in the desert, riding in her old jeep. We talked about sex and virginity, and concluded that it was a big bother and best to get it out of the way with as little fuss as possible."

"So, that afternoon, Sally drove me to a gynecologist she knew in Redlands, California. She gave me some pills, and an injection, and I was out for about ten minutes. Sally told me that the gyn just opened me up with a tool, went in, made three quick cuts in my hymen, and sprayed the area with an anesthetic. I took pain pills for 24 hours after that, and then mostly forgot about it."

"When I had sex with my first boy, a few months later—he was all of 18—he slid in without any resistance, and even though he pumped furiously for all of five minutes before he squirted, I had two screaming, thrashing, bouncing orgasms. Since there wasn't any blood, he talked about it, and inside of a few hours, I was the blind school-slut, and had more offers of dates than the sighted girls ever did."

She went on, still giggling now and then, saying, "The trouble was, they were all bots, and, frankly, when I told Sally, we agreed that what I really wanted was a man ... maybe several men."

"Pretty soon, about the time I turned 18, one of Sally's 'friends,' Henry McCloud, started having trouble with his penis. The old Erectile Dysfunction, ED. Viagra, newly on the market, didn't work. Sally, besides being a fucking slut, was pretty kind and considerate, and so she discovered penile injection, with a stuff called bi-mix."

Danni had her fingers on my face, and she laughed out loud when she felt my cheeks contract when she said, 'penile injection,' ... as in OUCH!

"It's not as bad as it sounds. At worst, so Henry told me later, it had the sting of a geriatric bee, and only for a moment. But, oooooh, the benefits: you get a huge erection (like the ones you had at age 20), and it doesn't go down, for four-to-six-hours, no matter what you do to it, including cumming. You could hang two damp towels from it, and it'd still be up."

"Well," she continued, "one evening, after the screams and groans had stopped, pretty much, I went down the hall toward the kitchen for a snack, wearing jack-shit-nothing, and I surprised Henry there. When he turned around, his huge erection bashed me in the face. I grabbed it, felt it, and started to suck it, all within half-a-minute. Sally came out of the bedroom a few minutes later, in time to see her 'date' dump his second load of the evening all over my tits, and still stay hard as steel."

"Sally laughed until she couldn't stand up, and somehow all three of us wound up on the living room floor, slithering all over Henry—and he, all over us—as Sally and I competed to see who could keep that monster dong inside for as long as possible. About an hour later, Henry came a third time, in me, with Sally watching and applauding, and right then, I decided I wanted to be having sex with older men, and I wanted to be watched by Sally while I was being royally screwed."

"So," she concluded, "here I am, an independent blind girl, on the East Coast, monied so I don't have to work, with an older man, who's just been inside of me, gasping out his orgasm and pumping oodles of his potential relatives in my quivering little pussy."

"And who," she added, cool fingers working over my hardening cock, "seems to want even more slutty, liquid sex."

"So," she said, rolling me over on my back and mounting me, forcing my hard cock deep into her cunt and starting to rotate her hips, "it looks like I'm gonna love giving you what you're gonna get."

And she did. So did I.

About a week later, Danni and I were resting, laying on the sea of pillows in her bed 'area,' when I asked, "How come you don't play that female game of 'you only get me stuff so you can use my body for sex?' "

She answered calmly, "Because you want to get the things for me, and, completely separately, I want to give my body up for your sexing, as often as you want to use me. All our sexing is free. You like doing things for women, I think, and I like receiving the stuff you do. Then, again, separately, I absolutely love having you take me and use me for sex, 'cause you hold back until I've had lots of orgasms, before you cum."

I admitted, "Watching, hearing, seeing and feeling a woman cum, because of what I'm doing or have done, is almost as good as raw sex. I really love to hear a woman clench her cunt muscles around my cock, over and over, if she can, while she squeals out in total pleasure. I suppose it's a ego thing, but I'll do a lot to feel it."

She was quiet for a moment, and then said, "Feel me ... on my tits and in my pussy."

"Danni," I pleaded, "I just came into you an hour ago, and I can't fuck right now," and guided her hand to my quivering but limp dick.

She smiled, slow and long, and ran her hands down her thoroughly use body, saying, "I don't care. Well, yes, I do, I want you up, hard, and back in me, but if you can't, please just kiss and work my tits over, and pleasure my clit, 'cause I wanna give you lots more cums."

So she sighed, and squealed a little, thrashing on and across her bed-area pillows, as I looked over her nude body, licking and sucking on her breasts and nipples, and working my fingers on, around and across her sensitive clit. Shoving two fingers deep inside her, I felt her clench and release with each orgasm. I tried to count, but lost it somewhere about number seventeen.

She gave me the ultimate compliment, when she finally screamed out loud, for several long breaths, and passed out, falling limp.

Her sightless eyes were closed, I remember.

A couple of weeks later, still making out and making love like a couple of sex-starved rabbits, we were watching a porn flick, while we sat on her couch.

How does a blind person watch a video or film?

Well, she has to have one with lots of dialog or monologs, plus sound effects, and she has to have a partner who can quickly describe the action taking place on the screen.

The trouble was, most porno is visual, which is normal, since that's what guys—who are 98% of the viewers of porn—want. First there some talking, and then the girl sucks cock. Then the guy climbs aboard and they fuck in several positions, with the only audio output being some moaning and an occasionally 'fuck me.'

It's fun to watch, but not to listen. Try it. Put your favorite porn on the screen, and then close your eyes, and just listen to the presentation. For most of the time, it'll be pretty boring.

I spent a lot of time, 'screening' YouPorn offerings, to find the few that were heavy on dialog and sound, while the fucking action went on. I found one, which we were watching, that fitted Danni's needs. It was titled, 'Lonely Italian MILF who loves to fuck and cum loudly.'

It featured an older MILF and a younger guy with a big, long dick. She talked while they stripped, and talked more while she was sucking him. Then she talked her way through at least nine orgasms, describing all the thrusting and penetrating she was experiencing. It was sexy as hell, and Danni could barely keep from sexing me during the video.

Then we watched another, which was a group-sex, gang-bang video, which also had a lot of dialog and comments from the men. It was a bit different, in that, while the girl was making a lot of noise as she was fucked in her pussy, while she attended to four other hard cocks, the guys weren't doing the female humiliation thing, calling her 'whore' and 'bitch'.

This time, in the video, they were being respectful, describing to each other how good she looked as she stripped, teased and then sucked and fucked, and how sexy she appeared, each time she came—which was often. They clapped in unison, to set a rhythm, as she was reamed out on the video.

That really set Danni off, and she did try to sex me, forcing me onto my back and jamming my hard cock in her drooling cunt. She used her hips, rotating them and, at the same time, bouncing up and down, in a three-dimensional frenzy of sex.

While she used me for her sex, and interrupting herself by cumming several times, she moaned out, "Ahhhh, damn, that's hot. Ohhhh, yesyesyes, I love getting laid. I'd love to have you fuck me, while someone else watched. Give it to me, you blind-girl fucker. Yeah! Fuck me, hard up in me, yeah. You'd fuck me, over and over, while I'd scream and cum, while they watched. Yeah, gimmie that cock. Damn it, pull on my tits. Yeah, like that. Fuck me, FUCK ME!"

I couldn't stand much more of this, and I swelled up and shot load after orgasm-powered load into my blind, screaming sex toy.

In the aftermath, as she slowly drooled my jism down and over her ass-hole, I asked, "Was that just sex-talk, pretty girl, or are you a closet exhibitionist?"

I kid you not. Totally nude, with red and swollen pussy lips puffed out, lying on her back with her legs drawn up, and my semen oozing out of her well-fucked cunt, she blushed!

Saved by the bell. The telephone rang, and Danni jumped up to answer it. Then followed a longish time, in typical female phone-call fashion, with lots of screaming, squealing, totally non-linear conversation on three or four levels simultaneously.

I just waited out the storm, sure that I'd hear the summarized version later. Which I did.

Aunt Sally was in come kind of trouble, and could Danni-with-an-i come out to L.A. and help out.

A whirlwind six hours later, her bag was packed, the house was closed, and I saw my blind girlfriend board the aircraft, for a first-class, one-way trip to California. Uselessly—because she couldn't see—I waved good-bye with one hand: the other was in my pocket, holding on to the gift key to her front door.

"Well," I thought, totally snarky, "back to Freddy Feel-Good and his Funky Little Five-Piece Band."

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers
12