The Sidecar Tales 06 - Rana & Sumita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

"Now, here's Rana. She wanted you, in the most loving way she could think of—and, man, that's pure, raw humping sex—but she couldn't just give herself to you. So, while you were taking your shower, we both shoved that little restraint thingee under the mattress, and then we strapped Rana into it. In a couple of minutes, you stepped out, and then, following her instructions, you 'ravished' her, as she cried out for help, the required three times."

"Then, after you both were done, she 'witnessed' her 'forced'-penetration to me, like you saw. So, now, she has to start changing her clothes. She can start wearing Western dress, if she wants, or dress like a whore in India, showing off boobs and legs. She can take a share of the money from the motel and keep it for herself. She can open up a bank account in her own name. She can talk to men who aren't related to her. She can start doing some of the dances and exercises that would, if she did them in public, make her a gang-bang victim."

Sumita snuggled closer, wrapping her arms and legs around me, as I yawned and started nodding off.

"I'll wake you in a couple of hours and then you can take me to dinner. Then, we can come back, and you can let me make love to you, and show how much I've learned from Rana. I'm going to sleep with you all night, 'cause, tomorrow night, Rana and I are going to have you, after dinner. If you're strong, you might just survive."

I fell asleep with this warning.

Dinner was pot-roast for me and a chopped steak with all the trimmings for Sumita. I'd taken her in the sidecar, wrapped up in the heavy blanket, and wearing the spare helmet. Finishing up that dessert, I said, "Uh, Sumita, you know, you don't have to ..."

That was about as far as I got, when she just pushed a finger over my lips, saying, "Look, crazy man, I want to have you tonight, and again, tomorrow. I wanted to have you inside me while I watched you 'ravish' Rana. I love her, and I just know we're going to share you and your lovely cock."

"Some of the positions that Rana wants to fuck you in require another person to help out, and that's me. Then, she's going to help me fuck you. I think, maybe, we'll both fuck you together, and you can move your big cock in and out of both of us. When you cum, it'll probably be over both of us. How do you like that, Tom?"

I sputtered through the bill-paying, and motored back up the dark road is something of a daze. Covering up the bike and sidecar, I opened the door of the room, and we went in.

Candles had been lit, and were flickering, so that there was no reason to flit on the lights. A stick of sandalwood incense had burned down about half-way.

I turned, just in time to collect an armful of East Indian teen-hood, bare from the waist down. I saw the micro-skirt puddle on the floor. While I struggled with her crop top, she expertly unbuckled me, dropped my trousers, and had my shorts down. I struggled out of the fabric, and my shirt, and again had my arms filled by an entirely nude Indian hot teen, who was already dropping to her knees, to start a gentle swirl-and-suck on my hard member.

I love it when a woman just kisses my hard cock. I really don't give much of a damn about deep-throating, or head-bobbing action. Far better, at least to me, is a woman looking at my rigid male member, smiling up at me, and then kissing and swirling her tongue and wet lips around the head, plus sucking and then releasing. Sumita was a mistress of penis worship, and all I could do was sit on the edge of the bed and groan, as she pleasured my cock with her amazing mouth.

A couple of years—or maybe it was minutes, I couldn't really say—later, I grabber her hair, and pulled her mouth off my throbbing organ. I groaned, "If you keep that up, little girl, I'll cum all down your pretty throat."

With eyes half closed, she smiled lazily, looking up at me, and replied, "And ...?"

I started to return the favor, but she stopped me, saying, "Lots of time for your lips and tongue, but I want this hard man inside me. Bet you haven't had a teen before."

"You'd be right," I gasped, as she mounted me, driving my cock deep inside her.

Her head jerked back, and her body arched, and I think she orgasmed right then. Then I was sure she did, because her internal muscles grasped my cock, several times. She flopped forward, and, breasts dangling over my face, she smiled, even more lazily. "That was very nice. Keep going at me, I love it. Ahhh, Rana has taught me so much. I love to be multi. I love to give a man pleasure with my body. She taught me that, too. I love to see a man groan with pleasure as I cum on his cock. That's right, handle my tits. I put them right there, for you to pull and tug and squeeze. Oh, yesyesyesyes, ummmm..."

I thrust and thrust, deep into my teen sex-dream. I said so, and, in the middle of groaning with pleasure, she giggled. "Oh, yes, I'm your youngest, aren't I? You like it young, too, don't you? You love my tits, right where you can get at them. You wait until Rana makes love to you, tomorrow night. Her tits are sooo sensitive. You're gonna really love being sexed by her. She's an expert."

Then, giggling again, she added, "Look down where your big cock is going in and out of me. Look while we fuck. I want that big cock, doing that to me. I want what you're going to do, soon. I want your cum shot up into me. Yeah, cumming, right now."

I held back as long as I could, but, two or three of her cums later, as her breasts dangled in front of my nose, I groaned and let loose, cumming strongly. My teen lover groaned, too, came, and then settled down over me, to pull at my softening cock with her muscles, until, finally, it fell out.

Then, still smiling, she stood upright, over me, and demanded that I watch her cream-pie, as the thick drops of my semen flowed out of her teen cunt, and oozed down her leg. It was the most sexy display of lust I'd ever seen.

Sumita and I took another shower, and I dried off her hair with the motel's blow-dryer, as we both yawned. Then we both just drifted off to sleep, tangled in each other's arms.

Morning came, with the usual gummy awakening. Sumita and I both took another shower, and she stuffed herself into her micro-skirt and crop-top, kissed me deeply, and went to her family's portion of the house for breakfast. I wasn't invited, so I dressed, got on the scooter and found a fast breakfast place in town.

On my return, I found that my room had already been serviced, and that there was a oddly formal note, written in spidery hand script on the pillow. It just said that I was invited to dinner that evening, and then to a night of dance. Odd. When I asked Sumita about it, as she pushed her motel cart along the rooms that had been occupied, she just grinned and said, "Better keep your strength up, guy."

Then she added, giving me a quick kiss and a feel, "You were really hot last night. More, more."

There wasn't much for me to do, not being on the road, so I went back into the utility area, and looked over my fix. I emptied the big bucket, where the fix was still dribbling a little. I remembered that Rana had said the motel's sign was bad, so I found the sign label on the motel's electrical box, and flipped the switch to shut off power to the sign. I located a ladder and hefted it outside, with Rana's permission.

It took about ten minutes to get that permission: one minute to find her, one minute to get the permission, and 8 minutes to be thoroughly kissed, with maximum body contact, plus feeling and rubbing. My cock was hard and throbbing when I finally got the ladder out.

The sign was of heavy-duty translucent plastic, and there was a simple catch on the side, and the front just swung open, revealing several fluorescent tubes and some wiring. Right off, I noted that some of the tubes were disconnected and just lying loose. That seemed odd, so I rooted around for some cause.

What I found was even more odd. Under the tubes—which appeared intact—were four small cloth-wrapped packages, and these were pretty heavy for their size. My suspicions immediately jumped to what Sumita had said, last night, when she was describing my 'ravishing' of Rana and what her gay husband had maybe done.

I left the sign un-fixed, got down off the ladder, put it back, and then found Rana. Fending her off, which was hard to do, I showed her the four packages, and let her feel the weight of each. Her face fell to a serious appearance, and she had me find Sumita. Both of them unwrapped the packages, which, as expected, had a considerable amount of gold jewelry in them.

Rana looked up at me, with what I could call a sly smile, and asked, "Ahhh, you found these. Why did you not keep them?"

I think I knew that I was being tested, but I responded anyway. "I don't need any gold. I've got all the money I need, right now. The gold is yours. What I've got is what you both gave me, last night, and what you gave me this morning. Maybe what you'll give me tonight. That's worth a lot more than any gold, pretty ladies."

Rana laughed out loud, and said, "Tell me. Say exactly what I have given you. Tell me—no, show me—exactly what you have received from me, and what you want to receive from me, perhaps tonight."

I smiled too, as I reached out and pulled her very willing body onto my lap. I reached up, under her t-shirt and caressed her breasts, saying, "These, I was given." Then I found the hardening nipples, squeezed one, causing a sharp intake of her breath, and said, "These, too."

I let my hands and arms fall to her hips, and let my hands roam around her butt, thighs, hips, and then into her womanhood, finally slipping one, two and then three fingers into her pussy, which was wet beyond belief, and said, "You gave me all of this, too, and very willingly, I might add, despite calling it being forced to have sex."

I looked up, and Sumita was laughing all over her face, giggling on her chair. Rana just sighed, and I felt a strong clasping of my hand, before I pulled it out. I think she came.

Then I said, taking her cool, dry hand with my now slippery and sticky one, smelling strongly of hot girl, "You gave me this, wandering all over me. And you gave me your lips and your tongue, and your hair, and your body to support me while I ravished you, and your pussy to please my cock and hold my cum inside of you. I can't tell all that you gave me. So what do I need with any old gold, when I've had all of that ... and when I have a chance of getting it again, later."

Rana leaned into me, flowing into my arms, and breathed, "Not just a chance, my lover, but a certainty that my niece and I will be giving to you all that you have touched and shown to us."

"We will satisfy needs and desires that you did not know you had. That is my promising to you."

Turning serious, she looked to Sumita, and said, "Let us talk of what we need to do." The girl nodded, and then the both of them shifted to another language, possibly Hindi, of which I knew not a word. This went on for a while, with lots of gesturing.

Apparently reaching a conclusion, Rana switched to English again, and said to me, "You must be taking Sumita on the shopping for special items. She will be yours for the day, but you cannot put your cock into her for sex, for we must have you this evening and tonight. Then, you may have us again on Sunday morning, but you must be gone by two of the clock."

She added, smiling broadly, "You may welcome the vacation, because Sumita and I will be wearing you out.

Ten minutes later, dressed in my protective armor, and with a well-bundled teen riding in the sidecar, I was motoring down the road toward the next town. Sumita gestured where to go, and we stopped by, of all things, a fishing and bait store. There, the pretty girl asked me for 'shopping money,' which I gave to her. Entering the store, she was back out in a quarter of an hour, carrying a small but heavy package.

That was followed by another stop at the supermarket, which was obviously for foodstuffs, which I again paid for. By now, I'd gathered that both women were all but flat broke, and with Mr. husband nowhere in sight. It was clear that neither Rana nor Sumita wanted me to meet with Rana's Indian husband. I decided to leave a 'very generous' tip for the maid and for her Aunt, when I had to leave, on Sunday afternoon.

We delivered both results of shopping back to the motel, and Rana laughingly told Sumita to take the rest of the day off, but be back by six. So, I had a total-hottie late-teen on my hands, to whom I couldn't penetrate or sex ... yet. Ahh, but that left a lot of things I could do, and one of them was to drive her to local places where she hadn't been before. Such as High Point in New Jersey, and the associated State Park. And part-way down the Old Mine Road.

I bought her lunch at an out-of-the-way restaurant, part-way down that road, which was a 'watering-hole' for high-end bikers and other folks who used it as a place to 'meat'—a cheater's bar. We watched the dance of pick-up and pre-fuck, a dozen times, as individual men and women came in, met, and left as a couple for hot sex.

I also took her to a couple of little places I spotted, coming here, that looked to have a good view of the surrounding countryside ... as well as being secluded. In each of these, we 'made-out' like teenagers, with lots of titty kissing and sucking, and my fingers inside her body plus my lips and tongue on her clit. The girl absolutely loved to deep kiss and have her breasts and nipples bared, squeezed, pulled, tugged, twisted and just held for display to my eyes.

Her panties were so soaked that, at the 3rd place, we just left them in the underbrush (I promised to replace them with better ... and sexier). I don't remember what we did with her bra, but she wasn't wearing it on the drive back home. The jiggling was awesome.

In something of a sexy fug, I was barely able to concentrate, but still got her back home in one piece, six o'clock.

Rana laughed aloud when we rolled up, and gestured Sumita inside, and waving me into the showers for pre-dinner clean-up. At a quarter to seven, I present myself to their private entrance, for dinner, as Rana had asked.

Sumita had opened the door, wearing her normal clothes, which were the micro-skirt and crop-top, with bare midriff and lots of leg. She fed me a somewhat rushed dinner, with odd spicing.

But it was Rana that stopped me dead in my tracks, after I ate. She walked across the length of her living room.

Well, that wasn't quite right. She swayed ... maybe 'flowed' is the better word ... until she got to within a couple of feet, and then just stood there, posing.

The sari is India's national dress for women, despite not being worn as much any more, supplanted by the much more practical salwar tunic and pants. But the sari can be said to conceal all and display all. Despite being barely there, it can be a very modest outfit, very suited to a matron-wife in a hot, humid climate.

Despite baring the midriff, the choli, or top, can enclose the breasts and compress them, along with having a western bra underneath. The wifely person always wears a dense slip under the skirt portion, and the scarf that goes from the hips up and over the head can be of several lengths, and hide most of the rest of the body.

Or, if the wearer desires, and with a very few changes, it can be a barely-contained, turbo-charged, lust-on-wheels arrangement of thin fabrics. Rana's sari fairly screamed, 'fuck-me!'. The choli barely held up her generous breasts, and did virtually nothing to cover her dark brown aureoles and protruding nipples. She wore no bra, and both globes quivered with every breath and step. It looked as if, at any moment, both tits would come popping out of confinement and fall into my hands or lap.

The folded fabric around her hips was the most sheer of any outfit I've ever seen. Virtually transparent, it was folded around her butt and hips, but only two panels covered her womanly pussy, and these were merely shadowed. She wore no slip. I could see the outline of her legs and thighs, and knew, in an absolute certainty, that I could push the material up and access her, to use her for sex.

The sheer fabric that went from her hips up and over her head was so thin that it looked like silk smoke.

She stood, smiling, and looking up at me, as my cock grew and protruded from my trousers. I felt a little loosening, and discovered that Sumita, coming up behind me, had fished out my cock, and left it pointing at my East Asian lover-to-be.

Rana's eyes drifted down my body, to rest on my pre-cum dribbling cock, and she smiled. Her nipples and aureole, already large and swollen, increased in size and protrusion. She was breathing heavily, and a little sheen of sweat covered her.

Sumita, going around behind Rana, lifted and parted her sari's thin skirt, and then, with a gesture, directed my gaze to the middle section of Rana's pussy opening, where I was astonished to see her clit protruding from its sheath, by about half-an-inch.

In all my life, to that point, I'd never seen a woman so ready for sex, or so inviting of getting it.

Rana lead me over to a mattress, placed on the floor, with pillows and cushions piled on it. I was directed to semi-recline, as my shirt and trousers were pulled away, until I was nude, with a huge erection pointing at my lover-to-be.

Sumita must have turned on a DVD, because there started an obviously East Indian dance rhythm, with lots of drum and percussion. It started slow, and Rana, still smiling, started to dance to it, circling my painfully-erect body. Slow, at first, but then a bit faster and then faster.

I watched.

No, my eyes were glued to the female figure that danced, and then dipped, to caress my quivering cock with her hands. Then, dipping further, to swing her bare breasts and nipples across my cock.

Bare breasts, when did that happen? For she was dancing now, with more effort, and she was bare to her waist, the choli gone. More and more brushing of hands, arms and hair. Her hair was loose, when did that happen? More touching and caressing, as she was on her knees, lightly kissing and tickling my cock, as she swayed and postured.

A spasm of intent crossed her face, and I realized she had cum, just by her dance in front of my huge erection. She smiled and, with a moan of pleasure, had another cum, as she swayed forward, to brush her breasts and distended nipples across my lips, letting them linger just for a moment, as I frantically sought to suck them.

She turned and let my lusty eyes caress her nude hips and buttocks. Nude? What happened to the sari? I didn't care, I was lost in the ready drive to frantically fuck this woman. She crouched, still dancing to the demanding and driving rhythm, circling and thrusting with her hips, as she guided my cockhead into her pussy, her yoni, and she slid down onto my body, and shuddered as a strong cum flashed across her face. I felt it as her body clutched at the base of my cock, buried deeply within her.

Now she danced faster, and with even more passion, as the music drove her on, circling and thrashing her hips, and tearing at her bare breasts and nipples with both hands. The cams began to pass through her more frequently, until ...

Until, as the music reached a climax of pounding rhythm and strings, she started to call out a string of repetitive syllables, her face distorted by the frequency of her orgasms. Faster yet, and I knew I couldn't last, and yet still faster, until her face was a rectos of orgasmic pleasure, her hips grinding on my cock, her swollen clit bouncing over my body as she plunged onto and off of my invading organ. I grasped and squeezed at her swinging breasts, and that drove her over the edge, until she was having just one long, continuous orgasm, face pulled into a mask of maximal stimulation, teeth bared, and breath hissing between clenched teeth, screaming wordlessly and squirting madly over both of us.

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers