The Sidecar Tales 06 - Rana & Sumita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

There was nothing gentle about this orgasm, as it went on and on, nothing loving about it. This was raw female sex, screaming and thrashing, as she pounded her body down again and again on my penetrating cock.

I came! I shot inside her! I poured every possible droplet of Jims into this wonderful madwoman of sex. I ran out of juice, but still pumped into her, shouting and thrusting upward, as I lifted her body off the floor, balancing her body mass directly over my protruding penis.

I had to stop. But she didn't, having aftershock after aftershock of cum, shuddering and groaning with the pleasure I'd pumped into her. Finally, the vaginal grasping and squeezing slowed and ceased, and Rana slowly fall upon me, gasping for breath, as was I. For several minutes, we both just concentrated on getting enough breath to remain alive.

Exerting a little of my remaining strength, I rolled her over, as she was still grasping at my hips with her legs, and with her arms around my neck. Our sweat mingled and soaked into the mattress.

Finally, I looked up, and saw Sumita, sitting on the low chair across the room. Her eyes were open wide, and her mouth was open, in what I supposed was shock. Rana looked back at Sumita, too, and then she smiled, a long, lazy smile, as she slowly rotated her hips and arched her back. Rana said, "That was how I make love to my lover."

Sumita just gasped, and said, "I've never—not even in my fantasies—thought of anything like what I just saw. Aunty, you are a slut!"

"The best you'll ever see, my niece," she agreed, adding, "come here and take our lover's pennies into your mouth, so you may taste of our mating. Carefully, now, for he is very sensitive, and cannot stand much touch, for that is the way of a man, once he has had his lover ... and she, had him."

Sumita knelt over me, and sucked my stunted, soft organ into her mouth, and swirled it around, carefully avoiding the hyper-sensitive glans and head. After that, I somehow found my way into Rana's bed, and, with my head cradled on her breasts, I gently passed out.

Sometime the next morning, I pried my eyes open, to realize that my bladder was painfully aware of it's capacity. Rolling out of bed, in a strange room, I followed a string that had been tastefully left for me, so I could find the bathroom. Stumbling back, I found Rana waiting for me. She was nude. She was glowing. She was twinkling a smile. She was randy, and insisted on sucking my exhausted dick for a few minutes.

She also had some strong, black tea, mixed with milk, and with something sweet on a couple of flat cakes, which she fed to me, smiling all over her face. I ate, contentedly, and then she went back to kissing and sucking on my still-limp cock.

I started to apologize, and she 'shushed' me, saying, "You were so powerful last night. You made me fly out of myself. I took so much pleasure from your attentions to my body. You took so much pleasure from me. Now you are being recovered. Your pe-nis will soon be ready to descend into me again. I think maybe one or two hours. Then you will rest again, and then Sumita will want to be pleasured again."

I commented on how beautiful she looked, at the end, and she grinned up at me, from waist level. She said, "I was not being beautiful when your lingam was pleasuring my yoni. I looked like the Goddess of Death and Destruction, Kali. And, it is true, I did destroy your pole of pleasure, even if it will be resurrecting itself, very soon. Ahh, but you forced all my lust and sexual power to the surface, and then you made it yours. You are a wonderful lover. I will be so enjoying having you back inside me, so very soon. Ahhh, my nipples become hard, just to be thinking about it. See?"

That's all it, took. My cock rose, and she took my developing hardness into her, and let the erection continue inside, and we settled into that age-old rocking rhythm of lusty fucking. Soon enough, she came, for the first, second and third times, and then so did I, gushing out my jism to match what she was squirting over me, as she orgasmed.

Calming, we rested again, and then she smiled, saying, "I shall be telling Sumita that you are a breast man, if she has not decided that, already. Ahhh, my breasts are yours, to pleasure yourself, when you are not being erect and thrusting within us. I shall make it a point to show you my breasts and thighs, as often as possible, Ummmm."

I had to rest much of the day, which, I realized, was Sunday. Toward evening, Sumita came to me, and I sexed with her again, slowly and deliberately. Even as a teen, she was so different from American teens, a combination of serious, dreamy and an utter boiling sex-pot, combined.

Again, I slept in Rana's bed all night, sandwiched between two lovely and apparently insatiable sex-goddesses, who kept waking me ever couple of hours to touch, suck, and once, fuck, in the total darkness of the room: I'm not sure, even now, just whose pussy I filled with my manly seed, as they both squirmed over, across and along me, each time.

In the morning, I woke late, and was fed by both women. At their direction, I replaced the four heavy bundles of cloth inside the motel's sign, and un-fastened the fluorescent tubes again, which put it back the way it was, mostly dark. I didn't ask questions.

At two o'clock, on Sunday, I was suited up and ready to go. Rana and Sumita made sure that I had their phone number, and that my cell phone number was on the registration card. Somewhat oddly, just before I left, Rana pointed out a plainly-wrapped package, sitting on the single chair inside the motel's office. She 'suggested' that I put it in my motorbike's under-seat storage, and hold on to it, 'until I returned.' I could have made some guesses as to the contents, but I promised to leave it intact, and keep it safe. At a quarter-past two, I powered out of the parking lot and onto the road, heading back toward Trenton and a long and lonely set of nights.

The next four days were something of a lonely blur, as I explored around Trenton and the north New Jersey area. It was in the mid-morning of Thursday that my cell phone rang. On the other end, Rana sounded amused, as she told me, in mock-formal tones, that my 'reservation' for tonight had been 'accepted,' and that I'd be expected by six o'clock in the evening. Very strangely, she 'suggested' that I come this time with a rented car.

So National Car Rental got a little richer, and I arrived there in mid-afternoon, driving a mini-SUV, and guessing that someone had to be driven somewhere. Again, with mock-formality, Sumita took the full rental for my room for a calendar week, which I paid in cash.

Carrying my single bag into the room, I closed the door, and was encircled by a pair of arms, attached to a very sexy lady, who said that, since Sumita was on duty, we had much of the evening, before she had to become serious, and would I please remove all my clothes, so that she could properly welcome her lover, who'd been deprived of all sexual release for four long, lonely days.

Less than five minutes later, my hard cock slid into her slick, wet and demanding 'yoni', as she arched her back and moaned, demanding that I simultaneously pay attention to her breasts and nipples, as well as (her exact words) "Fucking her until she screamed and passed out." I tried. I tried very hard, but it was no use, as she seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of orgasms and hip-thrashing, shoving, thrusting strength. The woman displayed fantastic strength, as she forced my mouth and lips onto her flaming hot breasts, time after time. I emptied myself of my four days of abstinence, after a period I could only call hyper-seductive bliss.

Temporarily sated, I lay beside my East Indian lover, idly playing with her breasts and nipples, which she liked. We both watched my semen slowly drain and drip from her pussy, onto the bed sheet, which we both also liked.

I commented on this, and on the observation that nearly all Caucasian goddesses were utterly sickened by the bare thought of a 'cream-pie,' as the porn industries called the fact of a man cuming inside a woman, with the excess drooling out.

Rana just smiled, and said she wasn't a Caucasian goddess. She said that it was natural for a hard-thrusting man to become soft after orgasm, "Because you have to work so hard to penetrate and please a woman, so you and your organ must rest. And so, the milk of your seed that is not used to make a woman with child can flow back out, into the world. It is a wonderful feeling, after you pour it into a woman, to feel it come back out. It is proof that you have, indeed, penetrated and pleasured your woman. I, for one, am loving your release of manly pleasures into my body, and I am looking forward to feeling it yet again, many times, in my body. Now, since you are resting, and my naked body is reclined beside you, I am being made to feel very loved and appreciated, as I watch you lust for me with your eyes and feel your hands caress my breasts, which I have displayed for you to see and touch."

Then she looked up at me, and gave me a evil smile, saying, "If your Caucasian goddesses don't want to pleasure their men in this way, they can go make sex with themselves."

When night approached, Rana got up and simply stated that dinner would be in an hour. She picked up the wrapped package that she'd left with me. Then, totally nude, and with bare breasts jiggling and hips swaying, she walked out the back door to my room, and left.

It was a long hour to wait.

I presented myself for said dinner, which was a simple vegetarian meal of lentils, potatoes, dahl and nan, with strong, sweet tea.

Sumita seemed a little downcast, and disappeared after eating. Rana became serious, and I heard that her husband had re-appeared that Sunday, about four o'clock, demanding that she give him all her gold jewelry, now in the little heavy sacks. He also went out to the motel's sign, and apparently he harvested all the wrapped packages. Then, after taking all the mortgage and operating money from the safe and cash drawer, he turned the car around and drove away, apparently back to the city.

She heard nothing from him all that day, nor all the next. On Wednesday, however, she got a call from the New York City Morgue, that a person who was identified as her husband was there, apparently the victim of a street crime, with a gunshot to the back of the head. She was supposed to come to the city and identify the body.

Of course, this was why I was asked to bring a car. I simply said I would help in any way, and she asked if I would drive her into the City. I suggested that we drive as far as the terminal to the New Jersey rail line, out near Raritan, and take the train into the city, followed by taking cabs. Before she could ask, I simply said that I would pay all of 'our' expenses. I quirked up my eyebrow, to ask if, maybe, we could stay overnight in the City, between tasks. In mock-seriousness, Rana said, 'yes.' Then we both began to giggle.

We took the commuter rail into Newark, New Jersey station in the morning, after the commuter rush. Rana was wearing a typical mature Indian woman's salwar and overcoat, which did nothing for her figure, but she said she had to 'be keeping to my mourning status.' Taking the PATH train into the city, we took a cab to the City morgue, where, eventually, she identified all that was left of her former, un-lamented husband. She didn't even comment when the medical examiner commented on the fact that his anus and throat had been stuffed with over fifteen pounds of lead fishing sinkers. He and the family car had been severely burnt.

Rana contacted a local funeral house, and arranged for transportation and a complete cremation, with his ashes to be placed in an urn that depicted a gay-man's probable pleasures in life. Then she directed that the ash-filled urn be shipped FedEx to her in-law family, in India.

Still dressed in her 'mourning clothes,' we both checked into a City hotel. She ordered separate rooms, but with an interconnecting door, to 'keep up appearances.' I watched her enter her room, and I turned to mine, not sure how to handle this situation, when all was being done to the 'social rules' of an entirely different culture.

I shouldn't have worried. After coming out of the shower, I found a lovely and inviting Rana on my bed, and the two doors of the interconnection standing open. Turning down the bed, I got in one side, and she slid in the other, lovely breasts swaying. I suppose I'm dumb, but I asked why, about the change, from salwar to sexy.

Rana smiled, very warmly, and said, "I must be acting correctly, so that, if anyone should see, it may be reported to home that I was doing so. But no one is here, now, and I need my lover, Tom Cattus—which, I am sure, is not the name you were born with—to caress my body and provide the orgasming that I so much want to have."

She added, now smiling wickedly, "So when you have had a little of all the looking at my naked body that you are doing now, I must be putting my legs around your waist, and directing your large pe-nis into my yoni, or pus-sy, as you like to call it, so that we make long, slow love. So that, then, you may be looking at my body, with all the movements that drive you so wild, as I pleasure your questing thrusts and also pleasure my wet yearnings. And we must be looking at the hard shaft of your physical love, thrusting into and pulling out of me, so that we can be experiencing more of the heights of lusty sex. So now, you must be directing the penetration of your exotic Indian woman. You must be doing it now, before I faint from lust-hunger."

There, on the bed, I arranged my mature woman lover on the bed, and did just that, sinking my hard cock into the depths of her liquid, squishy cunt, while she watched intently as my manhood sank into her. She gasped, "Ohhh, that is sooo good, to have you inside me, as I so much desire. Please, please, be watching me as I take your pleasuring. I do so want to be letting you watch me as I create our sexual pleasure. I love your eyes and hands, as they wander over my body. While I, in turn, will enjoy the sight of your hardness which is so deep within me, and yet can still be seen outside. You will, of course, bury all of its length in me at the end, when you fill me with your milky seed?"

There was no hurry. We rocked and thrust, and she received, as we gasped and groaned with lust for each other's body. Her dark heir cascaded down her back, and I handled her face, neck, shoulders, arms, hips and thighs, as well as spending much time caressing and stimulating her large, dark breasts and rigid nipples.

I couldn't last, as nothing connected with hot sex can, and I finally turned her over, and started thrusting madly and deeply into her so-willing body, growling things about 'sluts,' and 'cunts.' She surged up under me, aiding my sexual driving. I shouted, and emptied myself into her body, and she also screamed, using her well-strengthened muscles repeatedly to milk my cock of all manhood.

While we rested, I just said, "Rana, may I pay your expenses in this matter?"

While she lay there, sweat drying on her fantastically sexual body, she smiled up at me, and said, simply, "Yes, my lover, you can. You can, because I know, deep in my body, that what you wish is to make me happy and content, as your huge manhood has also done. So I shall accept. I shall also accept what you are secretly planning to gift me, as well. For you do plan to gift me with riches. And these riches will be just for me and Sumita, because our loving will have no part of them."

I just gapped at her, as I was sure that I'd never even given off a hint of what I'd planned, as a surprise.

She laughed up at me, holding one arm under her breasts, and the other one over the hair that was spread out over the pillow. She said, "You are planning to give me a car, and buying the motel from the bank to give to me. I know this, simply because I have said that it will be a struggle to pay the mortgage money this month, after my husband took all our money to pay for his drugs and boys."

"So, my lover, I am accepting the gifts that you are to be giving me. Sumita may also be receiving your gifts."

"But this has nothing," she added, "really nothing, to do with the lust and the sex that we both have show you ... or what we will show you ... for it is also our lust and pleasuring that we receive from your manly attentions. You make love to all of us, not just to our yoni's. Ahh, and this is so rare. And so, therefore, it is to be cherished, and not ever to be paid for, for such pleasuring sex must be free of all constraints of this world."

Shaking my head, we slept, and then I took her to dinner, dressed in a formal, all-silk sari. We returned to the room for more sex and sleep. In the middle of the night, Rana woke, and made several international calls to India, charging them to the room. As she related them to me, she told them about her late husband and his murder, and about having his body cremated and sent home to his family.

Apparently, the elder man then demanded all the money that her husband had been leant. I signaled Rana, and, all sweetness and light, she told him—she said—that payment would be made by FedEx. She talked about her 'being ravished' with her family, and, predictably, they 'clucked' about her new status. Then she bragged about her coming purchase of property in America, and rang off.

We both laughed, until we fell asleep.

Next morning, we returned to the town and to the soon-to-be her motel. I made the cash arrangements with the bank that held her mortgage, and, within the week, it was done. It barely made a dent in my finances.

It was about a week later that Rana became serious, asking me to check on Sumita. So, I knocked on her room's door, and was told, in sniffles, to 'go away, Aunty.'

I replied that I was Tom, and Sumita opened the door to her room, inviting me in. It was sort of the typical American Teen's mess, but neater. I saw some letters laid out on her desk. She'd been crying, and I just reached out and drew her in to cuddle. No groping, no sex, just holding her while she cried her heart out. I didn't ask why, because I knew that she'd be telling me in great and sniffly detail soon.

I said that I was cuddling her but no sex. In a sudden change of mood, she suddenly separated from my arms, flipped her sweater and bra off, and re-cuddled back into my arms, lovely boobs bouncing.

"Uhhh, why ...," I asked.

Between sniffles, she managed to grin, and said, "Because I feel so much better with you here in my arms, and I like to be held bare and touched so much, cause I'm gonna be working in a motel for the rest of my fucking life, so why not."

She started to cry again, with tears dribbling down her face and neck.

Very carefully, I reached up and gently squeezed and caressed her offered breasts, but made no other move. Then I said, as gently as I could, "You feel so wonderful, but why don't you tell me what the problem is, and maybe I can help fix it."

She started struggling out of her jeans, as she said, "I got straight A's in school, and I even took extra courses in math, computers and business. So I applied to lots of colleges, and especially to the one that offered the Engineering degree for Waste Management. Yeah, I know, it isn't cool and ladylike."

"Well, I'm not a lady, and we both know it."

Her jeans were off, and so were her panties. I was holding a nubile, barely-legal teen, who was naked, and barely able to hold back tears. 'Please, if there is a God, please, oh please, don't let me grow an erection,' I pleaded to myself.

"So what's the problem? You got rejected a lot?"

"No, damn it, I got accepted, for the school I want. There's the letter, on my desk."

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers