The Silent Room

Story Info
An interlude between Dominant & submissive.
1k words
4.3
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beccca
beccca
2 Followers

The room was silent. Silent, that is, except for the blood rushing in her ears and the occasional rustling she heard across the room. Whether it was night or day, she couldn't tell from the blindfold covering her eyes. The rustling stopped, and her heart started racing as she heard the sound of steps coming toward the bed.

His touch was light, as it always was at first. He brushed his fingers across her cheek and over her lips, laughing softly as the tip of her pink tongue flicked out to try and reach them. Down they continued, over the wide expanse of her chest. He cupped one full breast in his hand. Squeezing it and savouring the weight of it as he always did. Up the curve, his hand went until his fingers found the dark pink nipple they were searching for. He gently rubbed it and enjoyed the soft sigh that escaped her lips. He slid his hand across her cleavage and repeated the process with the other nipple. He rubbed until it was as hard and peaked as it's twin. Then, he leaned over and licked it with his tongue. She let out a louder gasp this time and arched up as far as his body and the ropes that held her fast to bed would let her. He held her down with his weight while he reached over to pinch and twist the free nipple there. She let out a loud moan as the sweet pleasure/pain he was giving her coursed though her down to her clit, which was already throbbing with her need. Never losing contact with her body, he slid his mouth upward, nipping at her throat and chin until his mouth covered hers. His tongue entered her lips and found its mate waiting there. He fucked her mouth with his tongue until he was too short of breath to continue and he broke contact reluctantly.

As he regained his breath, he looked down at her. She was beautiful to his eyes. Not so much physically, although he taught her to be proud of her body. She resembled the women in old paintings. Full in breast and hip, with a softly mounded belly. No, her beauty came from her submission to him. The joy that she gave it with and her complete acceptance of herself. That was her beauty to him and he loved her for it.

He reached over to the nightstand and watched as she tensed at the soft clink of the chain links. She knew what was coming. He pulled again at her left nipple and slid the metal jaws around it. He slowly tightened the ratchet and watched her as she bit her lip in an effort to keep from crying out. Then, he snaked the chain across her chest and fastened the other clip. He tugged gently at the chain and smiled at the soft moan that emanated from the woman on the bed.

As he tugged on the chain, his other hand glided down her soft belly, through the patch of dark, curly hair. One finger dipped between her fleshy pussy lips. He smiled at what he found. "Good girl." He whispered in her ear. She was wet for him already. Her need was already evident. That was to be expected though. He had known from the beginning that her need to submit was strong. From their first conversation, he could feel it flowing from her. Just as the moisture was flowing from her core to coat the soft skin of her inner thighs.

He stroked up the inside of one lip and down the other. She could feel the heat building faster now and her hips arched up to try to get more of his touch. He circled around and around, being careful to avoid her clit. The whimpers coming from her were more frequent now, but he knew she was not ready. No, she had to need it more. He needed to hear her beg for permission to cum. Instead, he watched as the ropes tightened, loosened, and tightened again.

When what he saw satisfied him, he grazed one nail over the tip of her clit. A loud wail echoed off the walls of the room.

"What is it, little one? Tell me what you need."

"Please, Master, please. I need to cum. Please, I'm begging you."

He looked at her, considering her request. "No, little one. I don't think you're quite ready." He continued to stroke the top of her clit which brought a cry of frustration from his submissive. Without pausing, he reached up and tugged sharply on the chain. That silenced her right away. She couldn't keep still though. The pleasure was too great. She could feel it building in her core and she knew it would erupt soon.

When it finally reached the point where he couldn't keep a firm grip on bundle of nerves between his fingers. He slid them down and pushed them up into her dripping wet pussy. First one, then two, and finally three fingers went inside her. He pumped slowly at first then faster and faster. He fucked her hard, almost as hard as when his own cock was inside her. Soon, the ropes were constantly tight. This was what he was looking for. This was the indication that she was ready at last.

"Now, little one, Now. Give me your submission, NOW!" With that, he plunged all three fingers deep inside her as she exploded in orgasm. Her whole body felt as if it was being torn in pieces and being put back together over and over again. Whimpers were torn from her and they never seemed to stop.

They did stop though, slowly and gradually until she was lying still except for the occasional aftershock. It was then that he undid the ropes and gently massaged her wrists and ankles to reestablish the circulation in them. Then, he gathered her up in his strong arms and held her close whispering all the time what a good girl she had been. Soon, they both fell asleep and the room was silent once more.

beccca
beccca
2 Followers