The Silent Stranger

Story Info
An open curtain catches a man's eye.
2.8k words
4.21
20.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared vacantly out of the kitchen window as I stirred the two cups of tea. Rain was splashing down heavily on the window sill outside as the steam from the kettle evaporated. The television blared out from the living room as my wife dried herself from a relaxing bath.

Her eyes were transfixed on that screen as I brought in her cup of tea. Her beautiful blonde hair was cloaked by her soggy pink towel, her beautiful, lithe body enveloped in a garish green cloth dressing gown. I sat down on the armchair besides her couch, starring at her bare calf, glowing amidst the dimly lit living room, her bare foot tapping rhythmically in front of the electric heater, her dressing gown falling just above her knee to reveal a hint of her perfectly formed thigh.

Droplets of water ran slowly from her thigh and on to her knee, where my hands had caressed, touched, squeezed so many times before. Those thighs, those knees, those calves. They had given me so much pleasure, they made the nights go so blissfully so many times before.

I moved next to her on the couch, kissing her damp, bare neck softly and gently running my hands up her legs. The warm breeze from the heater blew into her gown, which flapped to reveal more of her thigh. Moving my hand up, I squeezed softly, sliding my hand up her gown whilst kissing her neck, her ear lobe, moving my lips slowly towards her soft pink cheek. Yet her gaze could not be averted from the soap opera on the screen.

"Not now John, I'm watching this and I've just had a bath!" She said in a harsh tone. I pleaded, but to no avail, and my pleading caused her annoyance. "God! John - not now! We need some bread, go to the shop and get some if you've nothing to do!"

I felt rejected and frustrated that this beautiful woman whom I adored had found more time for a soap opera than for me. I stooped away from her and exited, putting on my hooded coat and boots as I left for the shop. The rain was still falling evenly, though it wasn't as incessant as it was earlier in the evening.

I trampled through a puddle on the driveway as I made my way out of the front gate, carefully shutting it behind me as I stared at the closed curtains in the living room. As I walked, I mourned what seemed to me to be the waining of her sensuality, her sexuality.

We'd been married three years, after two years of courtship. I met her on holiday, in the Algarve. I was playing football with a few friends on the beach when I spotted her with some of her friends watching us, giggling girlishly and wolf whistling at us playfully. Later that night, we went out for a few drinks in downtown Albufeira.

I seen her again at Capítulo V, her short white dress flowing freely on the dance floor as she danced playfully with another girl. We got talking, we got dancing. Pressing her back against my body as she danced, I ran my hands up her soft thighs, squeezing them playfully as she smiled. I stroked her hips as I kissed her neck gently, pressing my lips against her bare neck, which glistened from sweat in the heat of the dance floor.

We left early, walking hand in hand to the beach. Throwing me on to the sandy shores as the stars blanketed the sky, she leaped on top of me and began kissing me passionately, giggling as she ran her hand up my shirt, undoing the buttons from the top down. I grabbed her thigh as she wrapped her legs around mine, and she groaned as I squeezed her arse cheek, before squeezing them tight and running my hands up and down her thighs and arse.

Reaching back, she undid the buttons at the back of her dress. Letting the straps fall over her bare shoulders, she revealed her breasts to me, smiling. I stared at them momentarily. Sweat glistened the protuberance of her nipples as I lifted my hand toward her large, round breasts, squeezing and teasing them with my fingers and thumbs and with lips and tongue and teeth.

I rolled her over on the naked sand, kissing her perfectly formed body down from her stomach as I slid off her dress, then working my hands up from her feet, tightly holding her skin as I stroked my hands up, over her calves, her knees and her thighs.

She sat up and dragged me up with her, kissing me with a fiery vigour as I clasped her breasts. She threw my shirt off and quickly reached for my trousers, undoing the button and zip quickly before placing her hand over my boxer shorts, rubbing my cock hard over the top of the material. I pulled off my trousers as we kissed and she slid my boxers off quickly, grabbing my cock and thrusting hard.

I could hardly take it ... then she pushed me back on the sand, laughing and smiling at me with that gorgeous big wide smile of hers. Then she parted her knees as she kneeled over me, sliding off her knickers before mounting me. We fucked hard and long, her taking in all of my cock deep inside her wet pussy as she thrusted and moaned on top of me in the Portuguese moonlight ...

The rain was dribbling into the gutters, reflecting the dimly lit street lights as I turned on to the main road. Cars were passing by, an old man who lived in my street walked past me in my malaise and nodded hello in an unreasonably enthusiastic manner as his dog panted past me, just enjoying the rain and the fresh air, that was making me even more grumpy and miserable. Amidst the rows of dark and dreary semi-detached houses I spotted a fully illuminated bedroom window with the curtains wide open.

A girl, who looked about nineteen or twenty, suddenly appeared standing at the window, just about to draw the curtains. She was in her pyjamas, a pink buttoned flowery top and pink trousers. I glanced away quickly as she caught my eye, but couldn't help but glance back. She looked at me. She stared right into my eyes and both of us seemed to freeze on the spot.

I stood and stared in disbelief as she methodically undid her pyjama top to show her bare breasts. She casually flicked her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders as she opened her top wider, her gaze remaining directly in sync with mine, her expression unchanged. I stared at her shapely figure, her pert breasts, her finely shaped stomach, her tanned skin and erect nipples in perfect light through her bedroom window as the rain splashed down on the pavement.

Cars went past, an old woman walked straight past her window not noticing as I examined her perfect young body for what seemed an eternity ... then with the same nonchalance that she undid her top she quickly closed the curtains. I was left stranded on the street, with my sense of disbelief, my sense of adventure heightened and a bulge in my jeans. I didn't know what to do – should I go over and knock on the door? Just as the thought entered my head, a curmudgeonly looking middle aged man walked out of that very front door and started up the car. I walked on in a confused state ...

On my way back from the shop, I turned to walk down that same street, my steps becoming slower – slower as I approached her window once more. I got near enough to see the curtains were open once more, but now the light was off. My heart sank. There was no sign of her. I had no idea who this girl was, I had no idea if I'd ever lay eyes on her again. At that moment all I knew is that I wanted her body so badly.

I was opposite her window. I stopped still. Staring. At that moment, her light came on once more. Then she walked to the window once more. She looked straight into my eyes once more. She put her fingers in her mouth, sucking on them, before reaching down into her pyjama bottoms, before slowly sliding them down with her other hand as she fingered herself in full view of anyone who cared to look.

She then undid her top in the same careless and matter of fact manner as earlier, slipping it off before sliding off her pyjama bottoms. My eyes blazed as I stood looking at this beautiful naked girl slowly and methodically slide her fingers in and out of her tight pussy with one hand, squeezing her perfectly shaped breasts with the other. Suddenly, she reached down and took something on the window sill. She wrote in large letters on her body with her lipstick:

"Eat My Pussy"

Putting the lipstick down, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and placed them in her mouth, sucking them provocatively as her eyes pierced mine. Then she drew the curtains, and the light went off. I just stood there, my cock rock hard with a loaf of bread ridiculously perched under my arms, not really sure what to do.

I stood there for what seemed an eternity as I waited for ... I didn't know what I was waiting for, I was just ... waiting. Then her front door opened. I started walking back towards home quickly for some unknown reason, probably blind panic. I crossed the street, and there she was, head bowed, walking slowly in my direction. She had a long black hooded overcoat on and trainers. Her legs bare in the rain. I wanted to just go over and fuck her right there and then, but I kept on walking. She followed.

I reached my house, she was a few paces behind. I slowly opened the gate so as not to make any noise, lifting it as I entered, leaving it open behind me. She followed, closing the gate behind her in the same careful manner as she tip-toed behind me. I went through the back gate in the same way. She followed me. I looked at her, but she said not a word, nor even made eye contact. She never averted her gaze from the floor the whole time.

I could hear the television from the back garden. I heard the sound of my wife's laughter as she watched it. I felt stuck. Turning towards the garden shed, I approached slowly, gently opening the door. The girl followed, carefully closing the door behind her.

The shed was a mess, tools everywhere. It was dark and cold, though the street lights from the opposite side of the street shone in to give us just about enough light. The girl stood silently and perfectly and patiently still by the door. Neither of us said a word. I cleared away some of the tools off the small worktop that was in there, trying my best to make as little noise as possible.

When I decided there was enough room to lay her on to, I turned to see her naked figure standing there in front of me, her outline silhouetted by the rays from the lamp post, her clothes abandoned in a pile besides her feet. She calmly picked up her overcoat, laying it on the worktop. And sat on top of it, leaning back and parting her legs invitingly without making a single sound.

I kneeled down before her, gently parting her legs further as I gripped her knees, gently stroking the back of her knee with my thumb as I moved my head towards her pussy. I kissed her pussy lips gently, slowly moving my tongue up and down them and taking them into my mouth, gently sucking, before sliding my tongue inside her.

I slid my tongue inside her tight little pussy a little, before moving it up towards her clit, flicking it gently before biting it and sucking hard on it as she squirmed a little in delight. Moving my hands on to her stomach for leverage, I smudged the lipsticked message that she's written earlier for me, and fondled her breasts, gently squeezing her nipples and running my hands back down her body towards her pussy.

I started rubbing her clit fast and hard with my thumb whilst sliding my tongue into her pussy. She moaned as my tongue went deeper and deeper inside of her, before I moved it back up to her clit, and began to finger her whilst sucking on her clitoris. I put two fingers inside her and penetrated her hard and fast as my tongue worked on her clit, and then moved my thumb, sliding it down towards her anus, circling the circumference of it before slipping it in gently.

She thrusted her whole body towards me as she gave a brief moan, momentarily forgetting silence was imperative. I stopped for a second, fearful that someone might hear us. She leaned up a little and looked at me. I looked back at her briefly, her eyes shining in the darkness, before returning my gaze back down over the red mess on her stomach, before working my tongue back on her pussy as she leaned back down.

Leaning up again, she stood up and pulled me towards her, kissing me with a youthful vigour that had escaped me for so long. We crashed back hard on the worktop and she rolled over on top me. I stopped for a second in panic, but she didn't move her lips as she kissed me hard and fast before rubbing her hands hard over my crotch. She sat me up and started undressing me, undoing my wet coat and shirt and lashing them to the side, before sliding my jeans as I kicked off my shoes, which thudded against the side of the shed. She lay me down, kissing my bare chest, biting my nipples, before working her lips down my stomach.

I shivered in the freezing cold, and I could see the goosebumps on her arms as she caressed my bare chest as she kneeled down in front of me, slowly sliding down my boxer shorts to reveal my hard cock. She immediately started sucking on my balls before sliding her tongue slowly and playfully up and down the inside of my shaft before nibbling at my glans, rolling her tongue round it as she did.

I lay there, trying to stay silent, shivering in the cold as she gave my a mind-blowing blow job, massaging my balls in her palms as she her mouth up and down my cock. She took the whole of it in, pressing her head hard against my cock ... It took all my effort not to scream out as loud as I could as I came in her mouth, my hands gripped the side of the worktop as hard as they could as she pressed hers on my balls and my stomach as my warm cum spilled out on to her tongue.

I breathed heavily as she carried on sucking me off after I came, licking my cock clean with her tongue until I got hard again. Then she got up, pulling me up with her, before sitting back on the table, laying down on her back. I pulled her legs towards me before parting them, dragging her to the edge of the worktop. Leaning down on top of her, I eased my cock into her tight wet pussy, thrusting it slowly at first, before fucking her harder and faster with each thrust as she began to moan. She squirmed and let out a high pitched, but muffled squeal as her whole body shook when she orgasmed, almost immediately, I came inside her, and we both fell on to the table, our breaths heavy, our loins heaving.

We never spoke as we lay there exhausted, naked, wet - our bodies converged in a red smudge in the silent darkness. She got up off the worktop, put on her trainers and her overcoat, then left without even so much as looking back towards me. I lay there for a moment pondering on what had just happened, before lighting up a cigarette as I got dressed.

I went back inside, dishevelled and worn out, but wholly satisfied and excited. I lay the bread on the kitchen table and went back into the living room to find my wife asleep in front of the television. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her gently on her cheek before disappearing upstairs for a shower.