The Silver Anklet Ch. 05

Story Info
I sink further into depravity on my journey home.
6.2k words
4.18
61.1k
19
13

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

Uncle Ron had allowed me to have a good night's rest following my exploits at the hen night and, after my shower, I had felt relaxed and ready to go home and get ready for my few days away with my husband, Michael, which I was really looking forward to. However, the incident that morning with Francisco had got me worked up again as he had selfishly satisfied himself and left without any regard to my own needs and I was desperate once more for the pleasure of relief. Still naked, I put my arms around Uncle Ron and nestled into his huge bulk whilst grinding my pelvis into his groin, hoping he would push me back on the bed and penetrate my willing hole with his ugly monster of a cock. To my dismay, he disentangled himself and moved away from me.

'I'm sorry Juicy, Much as I would like to stay, I'm afraid I've got to rush. I've got to attend to a few business matters in town and I'm late for a meeting already. I've arranged for you to go back home by train – the hotel can arrange a taxi for you. Oh, and you'll be travelling first class; I think that's the least I can do after yesterday.' I sighed audibly with disappointment and tried desperately to cling on to him to prevent him leaving, but he just laughed and pushed me away again.

'Why don't you ring for Francisco again, I'm sure he'll oblige.'

'No, I don't think so sir,' I replied. 'He's not very considerate and I need...well, you know...' and I thrust two of my fingers into my wet pussy by way of explanation. I frigged myself for a while and Uncle Ron looked on, grinning at my predicament and shaking his head in disbelief. I thought my display might stir him into action but he just stood there and watched. I soon gave up as I was not in the mood for masturbation – I longed for someone else to control me and make me come and I sat down on the bed moodily.

Before he left, Uncle Ron explained that he would sort out payment for the room and that all I needed to do was hand in the key at reception. As he was about to leave I rushed over to him and he lifted me off the ground and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I wrapped my legs around his vast torso and sucked on his tongue hungrily. I felt his coarse chest hair brushing against my nipples as I clung on to him. His hands gripped me by the waist and he gently lifted me down and I cried out again in disappointment.

'I know you're going away with your husband for a few days but I'll ring you when you get back so we can have some more adventures. Would you like that, Juicy?

'Yes please sir,' I muttered quietly and I began to sob with emotion.

After Uncle Ron had left I packed my bag and got dressed. I still felt incredibly horny so I put on just a white T-shirt and a short denim skirt. I wore no jewellery apart from my sexy little silver anklet and I slipped my feet into a pair of white ballet pumps. I liked the feeling of freedom I got from not wearing any underwear. The feeling of cool air against my pussy gave me a thrill and made me feel very sexy and would put me in the right mood for my reunion with my darling husband, Michael, the following day.

Let me explain my frame of mind at that particular time. I know I should have felt extremely guilty and ashamed for acting the way I had done over the last few weeks. After all, I was a happily married woman and I loved Michael dearly, but I had behaved outrageously and without any semblance of my normal character. It was as if Uncle Ron had awoken something inside me that had remained hitherto undiscovered. I admit I had over the years fantasised about being dominated and taken forcibly and that these fantasies were often quite graphic. However, they had remained just that: fantasies, and I'm sure most women have similar ones. But Uncle Ron, our old family friend, had reappeared in my life and my fantasies had become reality. My world had turned upside down and I was in a kind of erotic haze. I knew I should put an end to this nonsense and come to my senses but I just could not. I had experienced the most glorious, leg weakening and mind blowing orgasms in the space of a short few weeks and I knew I just did not want this new life of mine to stop.

I was really looking forward to being with my husband on our own for a few days and being loved and cherished. However, my current feelings were overwhelming me and kept saying to myself that life was too short and you should just go for it and let those wonderful feelings take over.

This was the mood I was in as I left the hotel room. The animal inside me had taken over and I just wanted lots more erotic adventures of the type that Uncle Ron had brought into my life.

I thought suddenly occurred to me as I entered the lift and saw an advertisement for the hotel's beauty parlour. This reminded me of Christine, my masseuse from the previous day and I felt myself moisten between my legs as I thought about how she had made me feel. Instead of going down to reception, I suddenly on impulse took the lift to the top floor, where the parlour was situated. The receptionist was a young girl with short dark hair, who was reading a magazine and chewing gum with a bored look on her face.

'Excuse me. I'd like a massage and was just wondering whether Christine is available,' I said after waiting for her to acknowledge me.

The girl raised her eyes somewhat reluctantly from her magazine and looked me up and down with interest for an embarrassingly long time which made me suddenly very self-conscious about my lack of dress. Her face contorted into a smirk and I looked down to avert eye contact.

'You were here yesterday weren't you? I'm sorry madam, but Christine doesn't work on Fridays. Would you like one of the other girls?'

'Er...no. That's all right. I'll try some other time.' I replied quickly and walked away feeling disappointed and a bit embarrassed by the look of amusement on the girl's face. I suddenly remembered the business card that Christine had given me and I took it out of my purse and, after hesitating for a few moments, dialled the number on my mobile. After a few rings, a woman's voice answered.

'Hello. Is that Christine?'

'Yes it is. Who am I speaking to?'

'This is Lucy Ryan. I don't know if you remember me from yesterday? They just told me at the hotel that you aren't at work today. I was wondering...well...that is if it's convenient...' I mumbled nervously, not quite sure what to say or whether I should forget the whole idea and just hang up.

'Yes of course. The pretty little blonde girl right? I was hoping you would ring, but I have to admit I wasn't expecting a call quite so soon! Look, why don't you come right over and I'll get things ready in the meantime. You can have a full treatment and I won't charge you anything.'

Christine gave me her address and I took a taxi after checking out of the hotel. Christine's house was a modest semi in a quiet tree-lined street on the outskirts of town. I walked to the front door nervously and rang the doorbell. I couldn't believe I was standing there and I began to have second thoughts. This was yet another new experience as I had never felt like this about a woman before but Christine's massage had been so erotic and sensuous that I knew I wanted to experience those amazing feelings again. I was hoping that she would massage my pussy properly this time as I had been thoroughly frustrated when the session had finished abruptly the day before. It did, however, make me feel exceptionally horny for the rest of the evening which no doubt contributed to my outlandish behaviour at the hen night.

Before I lost my nerve, however, the door opened.

Christine stared at me appreciatively and smiled warmly. She was wearing the same white tunic she had worn at the hotel. However, the top few buttons were open giving a tantalising glimpse of what appeared to be quite a large, matronly bosom. This time, her greying dark hair was not tied up but was hanging loose and fell in waves across her shoulders and down her back, giving her a much less severe look. She was also wearing white stockings or tights, and even though she wasn't wearing any shoes she towered over me by at least 6 inches.

'You are a little cutie aren't you? Come in, come in!'

We moved into the hall and Christine shut the door behind us. I noticed a number of framed photographs on the wall showing the smiling faces of two teenagers, a boy and girl. She saw me looking and quickly reassured me.

'Don't worry, they're both away at university and there's no man in the house any more. I haven't got any other appointments this afternoon so we won't be disturbed.'

She took hold of my hand and without a further word led me upstairs. As I obediently followed behind her I glanced up and my heart fluttered as I noticed the slightest hint of bare leg above lacy white stocking tops held in place by suspenders. How deliciously kinky, I thought, and I immediately felt moisture seeping again from my pussy.

She led me into one of the bedrooms upstairs which she had obviously converted for use in her job. The curtains were closed and the room was lit softly by a number of candles on shelves on which also stood various bottles, no doubt containing oil or lotions of some other kind. The centre of the room was dominated by a long massage table covered in a crisp white sheet and with a white head cushion at one end and a pile of white towels at the other. There were also two extensions at either side of the table which appeared to be stirrups.

Christine walked over to one side and started a small CD player which played soothing classical music quietly in the background. She turned to me, and studied me up and down. She smiled and her face lit up. For the first time I noticed that although her face showed signs of age her eyes were a very startling pale blue which seemed to penetrate me in a knowing way as if she was able to see into my very soul, which I found slightly unsettling.

'Take off your things and lie face down on the table please Lucy.'

She stared as I slowly peeled off my t-shirt, stepped out of my skirt and kicked off my shoes revealing my total nakedness beneath and lay down as instructed.

'That didn't take long did it! Do you often go around like that?' I nodded shyly to indicate that I did.

'You are a dirty little girl aren't you? Even if you hadn't come all the way over town to see me wearing next to nothing, I think I can guess what you want as I've got a very good sense of smell!' she added, giggling to herself and playfully stroking my bare bottom. I suddenly realised that the distinctive aroma of my juices, which had been seeping out of me, was very apparent and I started to mumble an apology.

'Don't apologise sweetie. I take it as a compliment. It also means I don't have to use any oil down there!'

After a few moments, I could feel cold liquid trickling down my back, on the back of thighs and calves and on the soles of my feet and I shivered in anticipation. I then shuddered as I felt Christine's warm soft hands on my skin – alternating between gentle stroking and more forceful kneading and squeezing. It felt absolutely divine and my whole body relaxed under her touch. My mind was in a daze as Christine's hands worked their magic and, as she gently pulled my legs apart and stroked the soft skin of my inner thighs I began to moan with pleasure. Her hands worked their way to my bottom and I lifted my hips off the table to meet them. Christine pushed me back down and gently stroked and then squeezed my bum cheeks. Very occasionally a finger tip would brush against my pussy or my anus and I squealed and moved my legs further apart to make myself more accessible. Christine's hands continued to tease me in this way and I began to long for even the slightest touch of her hand between my legs. Christine's hands then moved down my thighs and began to massage my feet which sent shivers up my spine. I gasped as I suddenly felt her lips engulf my toes and then gently lick between them. At the same time a hand moved slowly up my leg and brushed lightly against my cunt lips which made me gasp with pleasure. I was moaning rhythmically as Christine's warm lips and mouth enveloped my toes whilst one of her hands continued to brush lightly along the length of my pussy lips, which I could feel parting under the pressure. Even with this slight touching of my cunt, I could feel my orgasm begin to mount and my moaning became more rapid. Suddenly Christine stopped her administrations and said firmly:

'Turn over, Lucy, and tell me what you want.'

'Oh my god, please don't stop!' I screamed in surprise and frustration.

'Tell me Lucy'.

'Want.......come....' I mumbled.

'Sorry, I didn't hear that Lucy. You need to explain properly.'

I was desperate for Christine to start on me again and was becoming somewhat deranged with frustration. I rolled over and spread my legs wide and lifted them in the air, showing my gaping and soaking wet hole.

'I want you to make me come!' I shouted.

I tried to grab her hands, but she stepped out of reach.

'Oh, I see. But how?'

'Push your tongue in my cunt! Lick my clit! Stick your fingers up me! Fuck! Fuck!'

'Oh, I see. And what does that make you?'

'I'm a slut. A dirty little lezzie slut. I'm your dirty fucking little whore!' I screamed incoherently, hardly believing what was coming out of my mouth.

'OK, OK, shhhhh,' said Christine gently and she placed her hand firmly against my mouth to prevent me shouting any further obscenities and cuddled me closely. I gradually calmed down as Christine held me close and I lay back down on the bed.

'I'm sorry,' I said sheepishly, with tears beginning to form in my eyes as I realised what I had been saying

'That's OK sweetie. It's a real turn on to hear such nasty things coming out of a sweet innocent-looking little cutie like you. You're a dream come true!'

I lay motionless and compliant as Christine put my legs into the stirrups and pulled them away from the table so that my legs were held as wide as possible and slightly raised. She then reached over and grabbed something from one of the shelves. She placed it around my head and I could feel her pushing what appeared to be a soft rubber ball into my mouth. I realised with alarm that it was a gag.

'Don't be scared sweetie. It's just that I've got neighbours to think about. I don't want any complaints about the noise. I'll take it off as soon as we're finished'.

I nodded in compliance and allowed Christine to tie the gag and I lay back shivering with a mixture of excitement and frustration. I heard a rustle of material and looked up to see Christine staring at me closely, with her face flushed, slowly unbuttoning her tunic. It fell to the floor around her stockinged feet. Beneath the tunic she was naked apart from a white lacy suspender belt holding up her stockings. I stared in awe at a pair of magnificent pendulous breasts with large dark brown areolae and erect nipples and a slightly flabby tummy leading to pubic triangle of thick, matted dark hair.

Christine remained motionless, staring at me from top to toe as I lay back on the crisp white cotton sheet covering the narrow table and slowly licked her lips and I mumbled into the gag, willing her to finish me off. I felt totally under the control of this middle-aged mum and completely subservient to her. At that moment I would have let her do anything to me, and I started shaking in anticipation as she continued to stare at me lustfully. My legs were gaping open crudely and I could feel that my pussy lips had swollen and opened out revealing the wetness seeping from inside.

'Mmmm....you are a wonderful little creature. Your skin is so soft and your body is so young and firm, with an athlete's tummy – so sexy. I can see and smell that your sweet little pussy is ready for me, but you will just have to be patient. I promise you the wait will be worth it. Just try to relax and let your body react naturally.'

Her soothing and complimentary words were making me even hornier and I held out my arms to her, gesturing her to continue. She bent over and placed her warm, soft hands on my left foot which sent electric shocks up my body and I wriggled and began making guttural noises deep in my throat. One hand slid up to my ankle, while the other massaged my foot. She held my silver anklet between her fingertips and shook the chain gently, making the little bells tinkle.

'This is very pretty and so sexy,' she murmured. 'Was it a present from your boyfriend, or whoever that big old man is that you were with at the hotel? I'm guessing he's not your husband!'

I stared at her wide-eyed and felt myself begin to turn red in embarrassment and I tried to say something but of course the gag prevented the words from coming out.

'Shhhh. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, although you were certainly the subject of the hotel's gossips, that's how I got to hear about it. I didn't see him myself but my colleagues were saying he was old enough to be your grandfather! You naughty dirty little thing. You'll have to tell me all about it some time.'

I made more strange throaty noises as Christine's hands gently moved up my thighs, across my hips, moved further upwards and started to squeeze and release the flesh on my tits, causing me to wriggle even more.

'You've got such beautiful titties, sweetie. Your nipples are wonderful and quite unusual, but I guess you've been told that many times before.'

I stared down at my nipples, which had become rock hard and protruded about an inch from my conical-shaped areolae, which themselves stood proud of my firm little breasts, and remembered the baying hen night crowd the night before laughing and calling them 'puffies'.

By now, Christine's hands were working their way up and down my body – at times gently caressing my skin, and at other times squeezing and pulling and kneading and I closed my eyes and bathed in the pure sensation until I was in a kind of trance where I felt we were the only people in the world. As her hands passed by my hips and brushed against my small strip of blonde pubic hair on their downward journey to my thighs I tried to grab her hands and move them between my legs, but she firmly moved my hands away and placed them on her breasts.

'Don't be in such a hurry, sweetie,' she whispered.

This teasing went on for some time, but her fingers gradually came more in contact with my sopping pussy and it was absolute bliss. Suddenly, I felt two fingers enter my cunt and gently begin to tickle the roof of my vagina which sent me into raptures. I squirmed and wriggled and bucked under her expert touch as my own hands squeezed her floppy tits. I was groaning and gasping and I could feel my saliva running down my chin while my mouth was restricted by the ball gag. Christine slowly bent down and I realised with delight what was coming next. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it down and my hips shot up off the table to meet her tongue which began to flick across my swollen clit. She pushed me back down and kissed me on my mouth and I could taste and smell myself on her. She smiled at me and her nose and mouth were shiny and wet with my juices as she moved down my body again. liking me as she went.

My orgasm was rising within me as she worked me with a combination of her mouth, tongue and fingers but just as I felt I would explode, she suddenly stopped and all I could feel was her warm breath gently caressing my cunt. My orgasmic feelings slowly subsided and I felt a wave of disappointment gush through my body and I let out a long sigh. At that point, however, Christine began working on me again until I felt my orgasm build once more, only for her to stop again just before I had reached the point of no return. She seemed to sense precisely the right time to start and stop, and this went on for what seemed like an eternity. By this time, I was crying uncontrollably and my hips were high in the air as I pushed upwards with the soles of my feet, in an attempt to meet her lips and tongue and I guess Christine took pity on me. She went down on me for a final time, and my orgasm exploded deep within me. Waves and waves of the most intense pleasurable feelings washed over me and I collapsed back onto the table, where I writhed and wriggled and gripped the sheet with my hands. Christine got down, lay beside me and held me close, stroking my hair. My whole body went into a series of twitches and spasms, which gradually decreased until I lay still in her arms. She gently untied the gag and let it drop on the floor as I nuzzled up close to her and I felt myself begin to suckle on her nipples like a new born baby, which for some reason felt the most natural thing to do at that point.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers
12