The Silver Anklet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

Mother smiled at Uncle Ron and nodded her head in agreement.

'Do you know she can still fit into her school uniform? How about that!'

'Oh yeah? How do you know that?' asked Uncle Ron, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

'Well, Lucy and Michael recently went to a fancy dress party and Lucy dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. Luckily I hadn't got rid of her old school clothes. She looked really good!'

'I bet she did,' said Uncle Ron with a leering look in my direction.

'I think it must be all those belly-dancing lessons she's been going to that are keeping her in shape. What do you think Lucy?' said mother.

'Mum please. That's private. I'm sure Uncle Ron doesn't want to hear about that.'

'No, I do. Please tell me more', said Uncle Ron enthusiastically.

'One of my teacher colleagues has been going to lessons for quite a while and recommended them to me as a great way to keep fit. She invited me along a few months ago to the local community centre where they are held and I've been going twice a week ever since. I enjoy it much more than the gym!'

'Do you have to wear all the suitable eastern costume?' asked Uncle Ron.

'No, it's not compulsory' I replied 'but my friend, Ann, thought it would look authentic and get us into character, so she persuaded me to go with her to this little specialist shop in London, so now we both look the real deal. In fact, most of the other women who attend have done the same thing after seeing the way we looked.'

'Wow, I bet that's a sight to behold!' exclaimed Uncle Ron.

'Well, we've had some problems at the community centre as word has got around the local perverts and there's been a few men 'accidentally' peering in at us so we now have to lock the door and cover up the windows to prevent prying eyes while we are practising.'

I changed the subject rapidly as I could see Uncle Ron was itching to find out more details or, worse still, ask for a demonstration, and I could feel myself blushing.

'I've got to go now Mum as I'm expecting a phone call from Michael later and I want to make sure I'm in when he calls.'

'OK dear. It was lovely having you over and getting you to see Ron again'.

I kissed her goodbye and Uncle Ron lined up for his kiss too. As I was about to give him a quick peck on the cheek, he pulled me in to him closer than was really polite for a friendly goodnight kiss between friends. As I kissed him he held on to me for a fraction longer than was necessary and whispered in my ear:

'Wear the school uniform tomorrow.' Then in a louder voice he said 'what time do you want me over tomorrow to fix your shelf Lucy?'

I was taken aback for a moment at the thought of what he had just asked me.

'Er...I think you said 10 o'clock. Is that OK?'

'That's fine Lucy. I'll be there with my tools so I'll be able to fix you up good and proper.'

I squirmed with embarrassment at his innuendo and felt myself turning red again. I looked over at mum to see if she had picked up on Uncle Ron's comments but she seemed oblivious to these, so I left quickly.

Later that evening after having a long and tender phone conversation with Michael, my mind was in a whirl as various conflicting thoughts whizzed through my brain, as I thought about what had happened that day and what might happen tomorrow. I think my feelings were a mixture of guilt, apprehension and excitement. I was still feeling incredibly horny and I stripped off my clothes, ran myself a bath, lay back in the steaming water, soaped myself all over, and then proceeded to masturbate furiously. I came about three times,causing water to splash over the edge of the bath, before dragging myself out, drying off and collapsing on our large bed, where I quickly curled up and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I awoke at 8 and my first feeling was one of excitement, like a child waking up on Christmas morning, quickly followed by guilt when I thought about my long conversation with my loving husband the night before, when I, of course, made no mention of Uncle Ron's behaviour.

I couldn't understand what was happening to me, I felt so naughty and dirty. Uncle Ron, after all, was no oil painting, with his large paunch and thinning red hair. He was also old enough to be my grandfather! However, in my twisted and confused state of mind this all added to the sheer kinkiness of the situation.

The previous night, when I spoke to Michael I tried to act normal, but I think he sensed that something was different about me. However, I think I managed to dispel any suspicions he might have had and I emphasised how much I loved him and how proud he made me feel, with my girlfriends constantly telling me what a lucky girl I was to be married to such a hunk.

I had a light breakfast and then took a long shower and washed my hair. I remembered my instructions about what to wear so I decided not to wear any make-up, in order to give myself a youthful look. I went to my cupboard, pulled out the various items of my old school uniform and laid them on my bed. It consisted of a navy blue blazer, white collared shirt, navy blue and red striped tie and a red tartan pleated kilt. I couldn't believe it when Uncle Ron asked me to wear this outfit, but it felt really perverted and made me shiver with anticipation at the thought of me parading in front of him wearing these clothes and watching his reaction. I put on the uniform and looked at myself in the mirror. I must admit I looked really good and I remembered the admiring glances I got from the men when I attended the fancy dress party wearing this a few months previously, and how Michael had got jealous.

I found a pair of knee-high white socks and put them on. I no longer had my old school shoes, but put on a pair of flat, black ballet-style pumps which seemed to be what most schoolgirls were wearing these days to school, even in winter, thus adding a touch of current authenticity to my appearance. Underneath I wore a plain white bra and matching cotton knickers.

I looked at myself again in the mirror. I thought I looked like the quintessential innocent schoolgirl, although I certainly didn't feel like that inside. To enhance the effect, I pulled my long blonde hair back into a ponytail.

I looked at the clock in the bedroom and noticed with alarm that it was almost 10 o'clock and I began to get butterflies in my tummy. Shortly after 10 the doorbell rang and I rushed downstairs to open the door. Then I gasped with shock as it wasn't Uncle Ron at all but a parcel delivery man with a parcel for me (I had forgotten I had ordered some shoes on the internet a few days previously). The man stared at me lustfully.

'Is your mum in love, I need her to sign this.'

'Is the parcel for Mrs Ryan? If so, that's me,' I said, sheepishly.

The delivery man looked at me in shock and then grinned broadly.

'OK, I better not ask any more questions,' he chuckled.

I quickly signed for the parcel and as he left the man quipped:

'Whoever he is, he's a lucky man!'

I quickly closed the door in case anyone I knew was passing and closed my eyes in embarrassment.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang again and this time it was Uncle Ron. I noticed he was wearing the same old T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops he was wearing yesterday and I thought that this, somehow, made the situation even sleazier. I quickly ushered him in and closed the door.

'Hello Lucy. I see you're wearing what I asked. That's a good start,' he said looking at me up and down.

'Thank you Uncle Ron.'

Uncle Ron frowned. 'OK. I think I'm right in thinking that you're the kind of girl who appreciates rules, so there will be a few rules around here. First of all, you will no longer call me Uncle Ron. You will address me as 'Sir' at all times. Secondly, whenever you are with me you are not to wear any underwear unless I tell you otherwise. Thirdly, judging by your performance yesterday, from now on I will call you 'Juicy', or sometimes 'Slut'. Do I make myself clear?'

Yes, Uncle R...I mean sir' I mumbled.

'One last thing,' added Uncle Ron. He reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a small jewellery box. 'This is for you. You are to wear it at all times when you are with me unless instructed otherwise.'

I opened the box and pulled out a pretty silver chain with tiny bells attached to it which tinkled as I lifted it out of the box.

'It's an anklet, which I understand is often worn by slut wives like you. When I see you wearing it and I hear those little bells tinkling as you move it will make me especially horny.'

I thought to myself that this was particularly kinky, but I quite liked the thought of the slightly slutty look it would give me when wearing it.

'Do you want me to wear it now sir?' I asked in a shy, innocent voice which I guessed would turn him on.

'No, you can start wearing it the next time I see you. You are such a dirty little bitch, young Juicy. I can tell we're going to have some great adventures together!'

'Yes sir. What did you have in mind today sir?'

'Well, first is the matter of the broken shelf' replied Uncle Ron, 'then we will see!'

My heart skipped a beat and the butterflies returned to my tummy at the thought of what he might have in mind.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers
12