The Silver Fox Club

Story Info
Laura needs what Jody can't supply.
8.6k words
4.11
66.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note #1. I have tried to write an erotic story rather than porn. I hoped to produce a product that will be read by mature ladies who like erotica, while at the same time keep those who like their smut just a little dirtier continuing to read my work. Readers of Literotica have always helped keep me on track with their comments and I'm counting on you to continue. Remember, every comment, with the exception of the 'eat shit and die type,' helps me to be a better writer. THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AND WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THE FUTURE.

Authors note #2. Although fiction, this story deals with a very real problem with the Fifty to Seventy crowd, and is modeled after a real life case from this area. Each partner must answer the question, "Do I love him/her enough to enjoy this solution, or would I rather be divorced?" Remember, this is not a morality lesson, it's entertainment.

Authors note #3. I would love to hear comments from ladies and advice on dialogue. I have tried to follow the advice from a book on how to write sex stories for women vs. men. All advice from anyone is welcome and for those who use my bio page to contact me I will do my best to acknowledge and thank you.

*****

Laura's story:

Jody's fingers traced their way up my bare leg, starting at the calf and slipping past my knee and onto my inner thigh. There they halted, making little teasing circles, while his lips captured my erect nipple. He then started nipping on first one and then the other, until he had both standing at attention like a couple of Marines. Finally, when I was so turned on my hips were writhing, unable to hold still any longer, that magic finger continued to my furry honey pot and caressed the inner lips.

My husband could always drive me crazy with desire. Back in the old days we had many sleepless nights, choosing to make love long into the night. The next morning we could barely drag ourselves up in time for work. God, I miss those times.

"Put it in," I moaned, stroking his hard shaft. I opened my legs as wide as I could and helped him roll on top. He propped himself on all fours and I guided him into my waiting slit. The head touched and I rubbed it up and down twice before he gave a push and slipped into familiar territory. I groaned from pleasure as it pushed its way inside and we started the age old dance of love. I couldn't help wondering just how long the music would last this time.

I'm sure the same thing was on Jody's mind also, for I was just getting into the spirit of things when I felt him starting to get soft. Desperately I tried moving against him faster and he did the same. It didn't work; before I could climb Mt. Orgasm all friction disappeared and I was once again left frustrated, as was Jody. No, Jody didn't have a problem with premature ejaculation, he simply couldn't stay erect long enough to finish the job for either of us.

This had been going on for a few years now, and after many doctors' visits, tests and every home remedy known to modern man, the only difference was in our bank account. It cost a lot of money to get told medicine couldn't find a problem, and had no idea what to tell him to do.

Jody always was a 'can do' kind of guy. I remember his words after that last visit, the one when we were told there was no hope. "Well, Laura," he said taking me in his strong arms. "There more than one way to do a job. If women can satisfy each other without using a dick, then I can learn how to do it to. Thus began an intense study about how to preform cunnilingus properly.

Poor Jody; he loved me so much he'd do anything to prevent me missing out on the orgasms he knew I enjoyed so much. I must admit, between the two of us—with me telling him what felt good while he tried out the different techniques recommended by the tapes we watched—he became damn good at oral sex. I had some experience back in college. My boyfriend back in those days had no objection to using his tongue to warm me up, as he put it. He did a good job but he couldn't hold a light for the Jody of today. I mean this was the same Jody who always claimed real men don't dine at the 'Y', but I'm here to tell you the Jody of today could make a woman hum using only his tongue.

So what am I bitching about? Well, getting off on a tongue and fingers are okay for a time, but sometimes a woman has a deep down itch that needs scratching. At those times, nothing but a good stiff man can do the job. One of the disadvantages to our studying videos on cunnilingus was for the first time I saw that some men had much bigger equipment than Jody's six inches. Six inches was about all I'd ever run into in my single days, but on these videos I saw men sporting what must have been at least seven or eight inches and some of them were so thick I wondered if any woman could really accommodate something that size

Anyway, that night ended like many others. Jody did his wonderful best, I finally cum from his manipulations and once again I fell asleep only to dream I was being filled by one of those well hung men from the videos.

*****

"Don't forget, our neighbor Ted is taking me fishing this morning, and you promised his wife Sandi you would soak up some sun today." Jody reminded me the next morning while I made us a breakfast of bacon and eggs.

"Oh, I won't forget." We had become quite close to our next door neighbors since we moved here three months ago. You might even say Sandi had taken the place of the sister I'd left behind when we moved to Garden City. As I puttered around cleaning up the breakfast mess and waiting for Sandi, my hand kept drifting to my crotch. Damn, Laura, I thought, you're rubbing yourself like a man. Well, after last night's frustrations, I had to admit it felt good.

I sat on the couch and started letting my fingers do the walking, as Ma Bell liked to advertise. It was just beginning to feel good—I mean really, really good, when there was a rap on the door.

I just managed to jump up and straighten my clothes before the door swung open and the petite blond hurricane from next door blew into the room, throwing her bundle of beach stuff on the sofa.

"We don't stand on formality down here," she announced. "If the door isn't locked or the place isn't rocking, we assume you're accepting guests."

"Be with you in a sec. Make yourself at home " I said as I rushed into the bedroom to change into my swimsuit, a yellow two-piece not quite skimpy enough to qualify as a bikini, but small enough to show off my mature assets to their best advantage. I had just slipped into the top and was about to step into the bottoms when I heard the bedroom door open.

"Damn, Laura! That suit is going to have every man on the beach hitting on you today." She moved closer then caught my shoulder, urging me to do a half turn. "You sure it'll cover that full bush you're sporting?"

I was so embarrassed I hardly knew how to respond. A forty-five year old granny like me just wasn't used to having women, even friends, bursting into my bedroom while I'm naked from the waist down. I must admit some of my hesitance was probably due to my not having thought about the hair problem before. I glanced at my image in the full length mirror.

It had been awhile since I'd trimmed things up down there. My thick bush formed a hairy triangle, a little unruly maybe but just the way Jody liked it. "It is a little thick, isn't it?" Strangely enough, I was beginning to feel comfortable around Sandi. "I guess we'll just have to check." I pulled the bottoms up, checked the mirror and tucked any stray strands inside, then turned for inspection.

"Good enough." Sandi said. She held my cover-up while I slipped it on. As she did so, her hands brushed my shoulders; just about like a man might and I wondered about that touch but quickly dismissed the thought as my wild imagination. In my world, men were men and women were women; there was no room for switch hitters, as Jody referred to them, when we saw girls in the movies take on both sexes.

With all our beach gear thrown on the back of our 'Gator' and with what Sandi referred to as, 'the two best looking women on Garden City,' in the front seat, we headed to the water. Sandi directed me to the parking space closest to the, 'best spot on the beach,' and in less than fifteen minutes we had our spot selected, and I was reaching for our tent.

"Hold your horses," Sandi whispered. No need to do all that."

"Just what do you suggest we do, spend the day in the sun? I burn too easy for that."

"You'll see." Sandi started fumbling with the tent as if she was having trouble getting it unpacked from its carrier bag.

"Can we help you ladies?" As if by magic, two guys who couldn't have been out of their twenties were taking over the job while Sandi stood aside commenting on how smoothly they were doing it. As soon as the tent was erected and the towels spread Sandi and I sat and started applying suntan lotion. The guys were spot on.

"Let me do that for you, pretty lady." The redheaded one took the lotion from my hand. Moving to my back, he squirted a liberal portion on my back and shoulders and began rubbing it in. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't used to having strange men rubbing on me but it seemed rude to protest. Deciding to take my cue from Sandi, I looked over to where she lay.

She was flat on her stomach, spread out like a thrown away doll; while the other young fella, his name was Chuck, was kneeling beside her making sure her feet wouldn't burn. I didn't protest, so my guy, Red, continued spreading lotion across my back. He lifted the strap enough to get under it, and then continued down to just above the waistband of my suit. At this time he seemed unsure of how to proceed, so he applied an extra application.

I was fascinated by what was happening on the next towel and when I glanced at Red, I knew he was watching also. Chuck was working on Sandi's upper thighs and when he squirted another dollop in his hands, rubbed them together, and cupping her right thigh in both hands, he rubbed upward.

"Uhh, that's nice," Sandi moaned and shifted her legs wider apart, allowing him full access all the way up to her bikini covered crotch. Chuck took full advantage, letting his fingers play over the thin material while he pretended to do a good job before moving on up to her back.

"Uh—why don't you lie on your stomach so I can finish," Red was clearly the more inexperienced of the two.

"Okay, but I don't think we'll exactly finish that far."

"No Mam, you just say when and I'll stop."

Oh my God! I thought. I had been able to see that Chuck had an erection that was nothing to be ashamed of, but as I eased into position, I caught sight of Red's swimsuit. It looked like he was hiding a sixteen ounce beer can. I couldn't tear my eyes away. God, what would it feel like to have that thing poking on me?

A soft voice from deep in the back of my mind kept reminding me I was a Grandmother and this boy beside me could have been my son, but as his fingers made their way up my thigh, I told the voice to shut up.

"Don't forget, you have to say when," Red whispered, as his hand touched the gusset of my suit and played there just a little longer than necessary.

"Wh-wh-when," I finally managed to stutter, but not before my body betrayed me by lifting my hips and pushing back against his hand. For the first time I realized how hard I was breathing. Red's breathing sounded different also. Could a man like that possibly be interested in an old woman like me? When I thought of the frustration Jody and I were experiencing my mind drifted to places I wasn't quite ready to go. Then I realized I was actually getting moist at his touch.

"Now for your front," he helped me turn onto my back.

For a few moments I was lost about what to do. I followed his urging, my hormones raging, while he applied lotion to the top of my legs. God, it felt fantastic. I closed my eyes and just went with the flow—right up to the point his fingers pinched my labia together bringing pressure on my clit. It was like an electric shock surged through my pelvis, bring me out of my dream world.

"No! I can't—it's not right, I'm a married woman." I caught his hand, pushing it away while I sat up. That's when I noticed both Sandi and Chuck had abandoned their activities and were watching us. I had no idea how long they had been watching, but I sure my face must have turned bright red.

"That's saying when," Red said, backing away with both hands in the air in mock surrender. "I promised to only go as far as you allowed, so I'm quitting." That was all he spoke aloud, but his little lost puppy dog look, as he arose to his feet, said volumes. I could tell he really didn't want to leave. Apparently Sandi picked up on this also.

"Oh my God!" She said, leaping to her feet. "Don't be too obvious guys, but look about two hundred yards behind you. You see those two goons coming this way? Well they are the men my husband uses to keep an eye on me. You might want to act like you're thanking us for this bottle of water," she handed him a bottle, "and don't be anywhere around when they get here."

"Why did you say such a thing?" I asked as we watched the nice young men hurry away, but not before Red had said he'd like to get together another day.

"Red was about to want more than you're ready to give. Scaring them away seemed like a good idea at the time."

"You're right, Sandi. Thanks." Her words brought the niggling doubt, that I could have stopped Red if he had insisted, crashing to the forefront of my mind. I realized I had a lot to thank Sandi for; I had been on the edge of allowing another man's hand where only Jody's had been since we got married. What was wrong with me?

We both ran into the water to cool off. After toweling dry, we settled down to attempt to read our books. I recognized Sandi's as a mystery while I had chosen a hot, steamy romance; one of those where the woman has her legs spread by the end of the first chapter. Wow! Was that a wrong choice!

Sandi seemed to have her eyes on me more than the book, so finally I laid mine aside also. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's really none of my business."

"Don't hand me that bull. We're friends aren't we? If you have something to say, say it."

"Okay, I'll say it, but there's no way to sugar coat the questions." Sandi gave up all pretense of reading and sat so we were looking each other in the eyes as we talked. "Look Laura," she began, "It's very clear you're not the same type woman I am. Hell, I'll admit it—if I had been by myself just now, Charles and I would be behind one of these dunes right now going at it like bunnies. I would have been able to go home tonight, pull Ted to the bed and give him the screwing of his life, without giving Charles a second thought." She hesitated while taking a sip of water. "Can you honestly say the same?"

"Of course not; I've never been unfaithful to Jody and if you hadn'tstopped me just now I don't know what I'd have done; probably let Red do what he wanted to, if he pushed it, and then I'd have been so eaten up with guilt I'd have confessed everything to Jody."

"No, no, no Honey. We never do anything that crazy. All that will do is cause more problems."

I agreed but I still couldn't get my mind off my problems. I guess it must have shown for she couldn't let the subject drop.

"Laura, there's something you aren't telling me. Anyone can see you're a sexual pressure pot ready to explode. If you can't relieve what's bugging you, you'll blow up and both you and Jody will get hurt."

That did it. I knew she was right and somehow it seemed confiding in her was the best way. I started at the beginning, back when Jody first started having problems keeping it up, and went through the whole story. The concern on her face turned to excitement when I got to the part about how good Jody had become at oral sex.

"Damn girl! You have a sex god on your hands and you're bitching."

"Crazy isn't it? It's not that getting off like that isn't good—it is, but you can't imagine how much I miss a good hard pounding every once in a while."

A big grin spread across Sandi's face. "Girl, your troubles are over. All we have to do is convince Jody to go along with the cure and I can't imagine how that could be very difficult."

"I told you we tried everything. Nothing helps."

"Just listen to Aunt Sandi and keep an open mind. "Have you ever heard of the Silver Fox Club?"

"Isn't that the place you and Ted took us the first time we went out together? The place with the great band?" I remembered almost every detail of that night. Jody and I had danced more than we had in years, and as it to cap off a perfect night Jody managed to keep it up until I was sated.

"Right, the Silver Fox Club is the name of the nightspot we visited. Six nights a week it serves the public and makes loads of money for its owner; but it's the seventh night that is the answer to your problems."

I'm sure I must have looked very confused, since I was very confused, so Sandi explained what the Silver Fox Club really was. It was a group of retired couples that needed some spice in their sex life. They started calling themselves the Silver Fox Club and when they made a deal with the owner to make the club their private meeting place every Tuesday, he renamed his business the Silver Fox Club.

Every Tuesday "Private Meeting" flashed on the sign, the band was replaced by a DJ and only a minimum staff worked. Around six each Tuesday cars would begin rolling into the lot, sometimes as few as ten, sometimes as many as twenty five; never more than twenty five since that was the limit on club membership. Inside members would find a light dinner waiting, dancing was available, as was the bar. "The dues take care of the meal, the owner provides the music, but anyone who drinks pays for the booze," Sandi explained.

"I don't see how this can help my sexual problems."

"Laura, you are something else." Sandi just shook her head and laughed. "How can anyone reach your age and be so naïve? Let me explain exactly what happens once you enter the club. The men place their name on a two piece placard. One piece goes in a box; the other is placed on a table to mark where they are sitting for the night. Promptly at six thirty the front doors are locked, the ladies pull a name from the box and locate the man it belongs to. He's her date for the night."

"You mean the woman has to—you know—do the man she pulls, no matter what?" I couldn't imagine such a thing. Uggh! Suppose the man is a total jerk.

"Of course not! The couple must eat together and of course civility is a requirement, but that's the only thing that must take place. They can remain at the club all evening; they can take in a movie or one of the shows up in North Myrtle, or anything else they may want to do. Personally, I find a moonlight walk on the beach very relaxing before heading for the bed.

Whatever they do is up to them, however the man must take the lady home, and he must leave the lady's house before two in the morning. Of course he cannot go back to his house before two fifteen; that's to keep him from running into his wife's date."

Sandi didn't say another word for what seemed like ages. Finally she shocked me with, "Laura, Ted and I have been authorized to invite you and Jody to join the Silver Foxes."

Now I was speechless. Yes, I could see the way such an arrangement would help me. At least once a week I could get the deep loving action I longed for. "But what about Jody?" I asked. "How does he fit in? Any woman who draws him is bound to be disappointed."

Once again Sandi laughed. "Laura, you're too much, girl. Don't you realize Jody will be the most popular man in the group—if he's anything like as good at oral sex as you claim. There isn't a man in the group who isn't pitiful down there—I guess it must be an age cultural thing, since when these guys were growing up that kind of thing was unmanly. To be truthful, I can't wait to pull his name myself."