The Silver Fox Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I absently minded ran my fingers across his face and through his hair. "That was wonderful. I've never felt anything like it." I leaned over to kiss his forehead and realized he was soaked. "How in the world did you get so wet?"

"Laura, you're too much; I'm guessing this is your first g-spot orgasm. Baby, you're a real squitter when you get your bell rung."

I didn't know what he was talking about, but was ashamed to admit it. I vowed to Google the term 'g-spot orgasm' as soon as I could. We sat on the blanket, quietly hugging and watching the moonlight sparkle on the water.

"You must be in misery." My hand slipped between his legs to engulf his still engorged manhood. "We can't have that." I stroked it and he pushed me back down on the blanket. He threw a leg over one of mine. I got the hint and quickly spread mine apart, giving him full access to my burning core. When his fingers took over where his tongue had left off, I couldn't hold my hips still. They seemed to have a mind of their own as they humped against his hand, working the two fingers ever deeper.

Finally, after what seemed to me to be an hour, but in fact was probably only a minute or two, he knelt between my wide spread legs. I watched as he hovered over me, both knees between my legs, balancing himself with his left hand while his right aimed his very adequate manhood toward its target.

As wet as I was, his glans didn't want slip inside when he pushed it against my slick opening. He pushed harder and I tried to wiggle to help him. Finally I reached down and pulled the lips apart and could feel the head penetrate slightly. Mike was a very patient lover and by working it in and out an inch or so at the time, I found myself gloriously filled. Finally our pubic hair touched and I could feel his sac slamming against my buttocks as he picked up the pace.

"Oh yes, Baby," I moaned, then locked my legs around his back and tried to meet him stroke for stroke. I climaxed again and relaxed my legs, fully expecting him to be finished. He wasn't. He continued to plow into my hairy field and I found myself getting turned on again. We were panting so hard, anyone within a hundred feet of us must have heard. I clung to him and tried to keep up with his strokes as he pulled almost all the way out then drove in to the hilt. The long slow strokes had me purring like a kitten and I met his every stroke, becoming more excited by the second. I didn't think anyone could make me feel that good.

Mike suddenly stopped the long strokes and started the short fast pumping that indicated he was about to cum. That's when I felt it; the tingling that started in the bottom of my feet and traveled up my legs, continued through my torso and finally seemed to explode out the top of my head. I could feel my muscles grasping and ungrasping his spurting shaft until we finally collapsed, completely exhausted.

When our strength returned, Mike checked his watch. He had one of those little buttons you could push to get enough light to tell time in the dark. "Come on," He said getting to his feet and pulling me after him. "We better rinse off in the ocean and get you home. We wouldn't want you to miss your first curfew."

I had forgotten all about the rule saying Mike had to be gone before Jody returned. The sandy towel worked well enough, once we shook the sand out as best we could, but I was glad I got back in my house in time to grab a quick shower before Jody came through the front door.

I met him in the sexist gown I owned. It was so sheer he would be able to clearly see I had nothing on beneath. He came through the door with an ear to ear grin, and when he kissed me I could still smell the mixed aroma of Sandi's perfume and sex.

"Have a good time Baby?"

"It was good honey," he admitted. "She wasn't as good as you, but she was very good and as I say, very different. How was your night?"

I loved Jody, but a man's ego is a fragile thing. Could he handle being told in detail how it really was? I decided not to lie, just not to go into too much detail. Full disclosure could come later, after we both got used to the idea.

"I can honestly say that even though tonight was great, I'd never trade you for him. Let's just say tonight made me realize just what we have."

"Know what you mean, I wouldn't want to stop doing this, but once a week is enough. We can use the other six days to practice what we learned with each other," He took my hand and I eagerly followed him to the bedroom. I wanted to see what he'd learned from Sandi, and maybe we could learn that g-spot trick.

THE END

*****

Thanks for reading my story. PLEASE VOTE—IT WON'T COST YOU ANYMORE THAN IT DID TO READ IT, AND WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME! THANKS AGAIN!