The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 23

Story Info
Lily gets some revenge and Dante gives a concert...
4.6k words
4.67
8.1k
10

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 23

Dante and Lily excused themselves shortly after dinner, since they were anxious to see the first phase of their major remodeling of their suite and Cabin start coming together. They opened the main door and stepped into the living room, and just turned around and around, taking it all in.

The walls were painted in a rich, rust-brown color on the top two thirds of the wall, with the bottom third painted a dark creamy tan. These two colors were separated by a distressed crimson-red molding running the length of each wall.

There were several framed photos hung around the room. As Dante took a closer look, he saw they were all pictures of Lily and him, many of them from their Mating Ceremony (taken during the early portions when they had still been clothed, and the later portions after they'd become their wolves) and from the concert afterwards. He saw a few others that must have been candids that Lily and others had taken of him, as well as some of just Lily, too.

They walked over to the lounge area of the living room. There was a large area rug in rust and cream colors, with two large, plush leather couches and two oversized leather armchairs placed around the edges of the rug. In the middle was a large low table made of dark wood with the top covered in hammered brass, and it coordinated well with the rest of the room. Near the bottom of one wall was a huge electric fireplace, one that could be turned on whenever they wanted with just the flick of a switch (and no need to chop kindling every cool evening).

On one wall was what looked like a very large picture complete with a dark wooden frame. But in fact it was a new type of TV, and when it wasn't in use, it cycled through a preloaded collection of pictures, which were again all pictures of the two of them.

Dante looked around the ceiling and the perimeter of the room, and saw he'd gotten his wish to have quality music. He knew he'd be using that sooner rather than later and he'd encourage his goddess of a mate to dance for him. He took a closer look at the equipment and was amazed to see that it was just what he would have picked out himself: a full collection of Klipsch speakers and a Marantz amplifier. He could already imagine the clarity and fidelity of the music that would be played in here!

They moved into the bedroom and saw much of it was the same: the walls matched those in the living room and in the hallway leading to the bedroom. There were a few pictures in here as well, but these were more suited for the bedroom, some of them risqué but tasteful shots from their Mating Ceremony, showing them bathed in the moonlight and naked, but not truly showing anything. The timing of whoever had taken the shots was impeccable, as they all looked as if they had posed for these, when in truth they had been totally lost in having sex with each other and oblivious to anything else. He silently thanked Rose for also installing a sound system in here that was nearly identical to the one in the living room, and he could picture Lily swaying to the music in dimmed light, enticing him with her body.

As he'd requested, the canopy bed was still in place, but the sheets were now midnight black silk.

Dante looked at Lily and quirked a brow at the choice of linen.

She grinned at him and explained, "I want to see you in your wolf form laying on the bed. I can just see you disappearing into it, with just the silver tips of your ears and tail showing as I gaze into your liquid silver eyes, just staring back into mine. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it baby! Sooo, I had Rose change our bed to black silk." She grinned hungrily at him as he chuckled. He liked the way she thought!

He noticed there was a large framed picture above the bed in a place of prominence. He took a closer look and stopped in his tracks when he saw what the picture was. It was another portrait of Lily, this one obviously posed, and this time she was completely naked, stretched out on this very same bed, with these very same silky black sheets. Her legs were crossed at the ankle, with a single blood-red lily covering her mound, its color a perfect match with her hair. Her stomach and most of her chest was exposed, but with just enough of her breasts covered by her blood-red hair that you couldn't quite see anything untoward. She had posed looking straight at the camera, giving Dante the experience of his mate gazing lovingly and sexily into his eyes. One arm was draped languorously above her head, while the other was laying on her stomach. She was a goddess, captured just for him to stare at before being compelled to take his beloved to bed, he thought.

As he was lost in the picture, Lily came up from behind and wrapped her arms around him, whispering in his ear, "Surprise, baby. You're always treating me so amazingly and doing such sweet things for me, I wanted to surprise you a bit too. I had Rose help me, and we shot this last week for you. Notice the expression on my face: I was imagining you standing over me, just about to take me. Do you like the picture, my love?"

Dante whispered, "I've never had a better surprise. You look like a goddess in this picture, I swear it! You are so beautiful, and this is the best surprise anyone has ever given me! Thank you Lily. I love it, and the location is perfect."

He'd pulled Lily around so he was hugging her to his chest, and now he leaned down and kissed her deeply and didn't stop. Minutes later he was still kissing her as she moaned into his mouth and melted against him. She lost all thought and just focused on the feeling of her mate's lips and body against her, feeling like he would consume her.

He slowly undressed them both, as he started pouring his passion into Lily through the bond, overwhelming her as she began losing her senses and then lost herself in just their shared feelings. She had a long red ribbon tying up her hair, and Dante pulled it gently away. He brought Lily's hands together in front of his chest. Maintaining eye contact, he seductively used the ribbon to tie her hands together. Lily felt a shiver race through her at the intensity and love coming from Dante tonight. He picked her up and laid her in the middle of the bed, her bound arms above her head, telling her to close her eyes, just to feel and breathe.

Dante spent the next thirty minutes kissing and caressing her body. Lily felt like her skin was on fire: every brush of his lips and touch of his tongue racing like electricity across her body. She was gasping and breathing deeply and moaning the entire time, as she writhed beneath him and he lavished attention on her for so long that by now Lily was delirious, not even knowing where she was, lost in a sea of emotions and sensations.

When Dante eventually penetrated her she came unraveled, moaning and screaming as she came, filled to her deepest places with his love. Lily didn't think she had ever felt such slow and gentle passion overwhelm her before. She was so into her delirium that she seemed to be floating above an irregular plateau, soaring from one aerie to the next as Dante made love to her for a perfect eternity, her hands still bound together over her head, gripping the sheets.

Through the bond, Dante continually poured his absolute devotion through her and Lily drank it in, drowned in it, never wanting to come up for air. Buoyed up by their love for each other, they both felt they were resting in eternity.

When they finally regained cognizance of the world, it was a quiet and beautiful moment for them both.

Dante was lying by her side, his arms around her as hers were still bound above her head, and he quietly gasped her name, "Lily!"

Lily gasped and took slow, shuddering breaths; she trembled and softly wept as they lay together.

Dante untied her hands but kept the ribbon nearby, setting it on the end table next to his side of the bed. He would keep it always, as a memento of one of the most special and loving moments he had ever shared with his Lily.

He noticed that Lily was still softly weeping against him and concerned, he asked her what was wrong.

Lily silently spoke to him through the bond, not wanting to ruin the mood with sound, That was the single most beautiful and perfect moment of my life, and that was because it was with you! You treat me better than anyone I've ever encountered or even heard of, and the depth and devotion of the feelings you shared just overwhelmed me and made me weep. I love you more than any woman has ever loved a man! You must believe me when I tell you that I will never betray you, I cannot, it's just not in me, and I will never let you down or disappoint you my love, ever!

Dante closed his eyes and just breathed deeply for a while, his face buried in the honey and cinnamon realms of Lily's fragrant hair. He eventually spoke softly and with reverence, "Those were the most perfect and powerful moments of my life as well, my love. What you give to me every day has saved me in ways I don't think you will ever be able to fully understand. I love you, and I'm devoted to you and you alone for all eternity, in this life and the next. What you just shared with me is something I will carry in my heart and soul forever; I will take it to my grave. I love you Lily, and you never need to doubt that."

Lily had moved over to her traditional spot and was laying on Dante. Their bond wide open in their exhausted relaxation, they fell asleep, their love for each other deep in both of their hearts, but feeling as if it were deep in their conjoined heart, as they faded away into sleep in total silence, bar each other's gentle breathing.

***

The next day was a Tuesday and for Dante it went much like the previous day, and the way many days in the upcoming week would go. History lesson in the morning, then firearms training for the Pack, meeting Lily for their training, then lunch, more training, then another firearms session and wrapping up with Pack matters during the afternoon and evening. The day went well and soon it was after dinner, and Lily and Dante were again in their suite.

Dante was playing and singing for Lily, brushing up on a few songs he would be playing the next night for the Pack. She spent a few hours just smiling and swaying to the music as Dante sang and played; she loved his voice and listening to the music he picked out. Much of it was songs she knew and had loved before, but hearing Dante's style and slant on these songs, she loved them even more.

Wednesday came and the day went quickly, with training and Pack duties keeping his mind occupied and off his little concert planned for that night. He and Lily ate dinner, then they went up to their suite, so Dante could change and get ready to sing and play. He donned a pair of tight dark wash jeans and paired it with a long-sleeved black slim shirt with silver accents throughout.

As Dante was dressing, Lily decided this was the perfect time to get a bit of revenge for the time he'd jumped her before training the other day, forcing her to try to cover up her shaky legs and rattled senses. Dante had his back turned and was pulling up his pants to button them, when naked, Lily snuck up behind him, yanked his pants down and spun him around quickly, before dropping to her knees and immediately taking his cock into her mouth, running her tongue around its head, making it swell quickly and overfill her mouth.

Dante's groans filled the air before he found his voice, "Baby, I'm about to go onstage... we can't do this right n-n-now.... Oh shiiiiiiit that feels good, fuck!"

Lily ignored his protests and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, swirling her tongue and mouth around his helmet as Dante fisted his hands in her hair and could do no more than hang on for the ride. Dante's cock had quickly hardened to the point of steel, and in an effort to make him blow his top as quickly as possible like he'd done to her the other day, she opened her throat and took his entire length into it, swallowing again and again, thus massaging his head like a boa constrictor around his sensitive flesh.

Dante gasped and his knees shook as he tried to fight off the growing tension in his balls, wanting to unload himself down her throat.

Lily pulled back, gently nipping his tip before she started driving her mouth up and down his shaft, swallowing him to the root each time, as Dante's breathing started coming in great gasps at the intense pleasure she was giving him.

Lily, wanting to really blow his mind, reached up and grabbed his hands fisted in her hair and started to pull them back and forth, forcing her mouth up and down his cock faster and harder, urging him to dominate her and freely fuck her face as ferociously as he might. He'd never done this before out of respect and love and not wanting to hurt her, but the feeling of power and control she was so obviously handing to him was intoxicating, and knowing that Lily was the one instigating it, that she wanted this, removed all his hesitation. He started pumping Lily's mouth in and out and holding her solidly against him whenever she bottomed out on his shaft, which was each time, and each time, instead of objecting, she reached out her tongue to lick his balls.

When he could no longer stand even another instant, he bellowed out a roar and pulled Lily down to the base and shotgunned his cum straight down her throat and into her belly as Lily's hands gripped his ass and pulled herself even tighter against him. Dante's roar echoed throughout the room and his knees and legs shook violently in the intense and all-consuming climax Lily had forced on him!

When he was done pulsing and cumming down her throat, she backed off, and a quick lick up his shaft followed by a kiss upon his crown made him shiver.

She stood up and smiled devilishly at him, "Hope you can concentrate on the concert and not give anything away stud, turnabout is fair play, you know."

Dante chuckled and fumbled as he pulled his pants back up, trying to get them zipped and buttoned with his hands shaking from the incredible blowjob that had left him rattled. "This should be interesting and would be very embarrassing if I give anything away, you little vixen. It's almost time to start, and I have an erection jammed into these jeans that's showing no signs of going away. It's demanding even more of you!"

Nevertheless, it was time to make their way downstairs and as they walked, Lily relented and sent dry and numbing arithmetic tables through the bond, calming Dante down.

They made their way down to the common room where a large portion of the Pack had gathered. There was a small stage set up with a stool for Dante to sit on. No other musicians this evening, no dancing, just Dante and a rapt audience.

There were speakers set up on the stage, along with other sound equipment, and other speakers scattered throughout the room. He sat down with his two guitars within easy reach. The lights dimmed except on his little stage, which was bathed in light. He adjusted the mic, picked up a guitar and got ready to play, but first he wanted to address the crowd.

"Thank you for being here tonight and asking for me to try to entertain you all this evening. Most of the music I know and love is the music I grew up with, or fell in love with on my lone travels across the world. It's mostly country and rock, which I'll mix together.

"Some of these songs have special meaning for me, while others are ones I really like, and others still that I simply think you will like. Like for my last little concert, this first song is for my mate, Lily. It's one of my all-time favorite songs, and perfectly describes my feelings for her. I think many here must feel the same for their own mates."

He paused for a beat and looked at Lily, "Baby, would you please come up to the stage and hold the mic for me while I sing to you?"

Blushing at being singled out in public as a love interest, Lily stood up and came onto the stage and removed the mic from its stand to hold it for him.

Dante started strumming his guitar before he started to sing 'Heaven' by Kane Brown, since Lily had loved it so much when they were alone. He put his heart and soul into the song and sang it with more emotion and power than he ever had before.

Partway through the song everyone began noticing that his eyes, and through his shirt a portion of his chest just above his heart, had begun to glow a pale silver-blue as he poured his love for Lily into the song. As he wrapped up the song and the final few guitar chords faded away, the glow also faded, bringing him back to normal.

The glow hadn't been dramatic, and Dante was unaware of it.

Lily was aware, but dismissed it as an imaginary vision brought on by the profound emotions she'd felt because of her Dante singing his love to her right here in front of everybody.

Everyone else was also moved deeply by the song and the obvious connection between Dante and Lily, so they simply dismissed this impossibility as something they'd felt rather than seen.

So nobody made any mention of it.

Lily had tears of happiness running down her face as she leaned in, and within the hushed silence of the room quietly whispered to him, "I love you," but the mic picked it up and everyone heard. As she left the stage, everyone finally came to themselves and started clapping and whistling, having absolutely loved the song.

Once the applause died down, Dante addressed the crowd again. "This next song is one that has spoken to me deeply throughout different points in my life. I was alone since the moment I opened my eyes, and I only knew pain and loneliness. After long enough, that wears on you; it eats away at your mind, poisoning you and chewing away at your reality. I sometimes considered taking those final steps into oblivion, wondering why I struggled on alone each and every time, wondering what it was all for.

"Here today, I'm glad I stuck it out, but here's a song that speaks about those dark times. It's my own take on an older song called 'Six Feet from the Edge', and was originally performed by a band named Creed."

Dante starting playing, but it was much slower than the original version and was backed only by his acoustic guitar. To those that know Johnny Cash's 'Hurt', it was very reminiscent of that, and very powerful.

... Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
Maybe six feet ain't so far down...

As Dante belted out the lyrics, the audience felt his power and raw emotion washing over them, making many of them tear up and nearly break down. Everyone could hear the absolute scream of pain coming from the depths of his soul: pain he'd carried with him for his lifetime up until now. By the end of the song, he was nearly shouting as the song came to a powerful climax before winding down; everyone could see the tracks of tears on his face. In the bright light it was probably a trick of the eye, but it looked as if he were weeping tears of liquid silver.

Dante cleared his throat and regathered himself, getting ready to move to the next song, while the audience clapped and voiced their approval.

He spoke into the mic, "To change things up a bit and lift the mood somewhat, here's a fun song that I simply really like, and think you all will enjoy. He plugged in his electric guitar and led into the opening chords of Justin Moore's 'Lettin The Night Roll', which had everyone moving to the music in their seats or those who were standing dancing around a bit. It was a big hit, and it had the desired effect of lightening the mood.

Dante let the crowd settle down before moving to his next selection. "I hear that everyone who knew Lily before she and I met knows how quiet and reserved she was, always keeping herself under lock and key and keeping the world at arm's length. This one is about what was hiding under the surface waiting to be discovered, and I happened to be the lucky wolf who found it. This is 'Halo' by Dustin Lynch. Hope you all enjoy!"

12