The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 26

Story Info
A striptease, a fight, new frontiers and all in New Orleans.
7.8k words
4.71
9k
14

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 26

The next morning saw Dante and Lily driving in her truck to the Glacier Park Airport an hour away. They reached the airport and stored the truck in long term parking and checked in for their flight with plenty of time to spare. The flight itself was pleasant and passed quickly. Dante sipped on a couple of bourbons over the long flight while Lily had a couple glasses of champagne. With their lycan metabolism they were able to get drunk, but it took huge amounts and you had to work at it to make it happen. For Lily and Dante, they didn't even get much of a buzz, and simply enjoyed sipping on the drinks and enjoying the taste and relaxation.

When they landed, they picked up their luggage and caught a cab to the Ritz-Carlton. They checked in and had about an hour to spare before their scheduled couples massage.

When they stepped into their suite, Lily gasped. "Oh my god, this is beautiful! The room is amazing; I can't believe we're staying here!" Lily explored the suite, taking in the gorgeous decorations and furniture as Dante followed along with her. This was already starting out to be a fantastic weekend, and they'd just gotten there. They unpacked and relaxed for a few minutes before they headed down to the spa for their massages.

The hour and a half long massage was heavenly, and both Lily and Dante felt boneless by the time it was over. It was the perfect antidote to the stress and hassle of flying, and it set them up for a nice, relaxing evening.

Dante had consulted with the hotel concierge and made a reservation for dinner at one of the oldest and best restaurants in New Orleans, Antoine's Restaurant. They caught a cab over and arrived right on time for their reservation, and were quickly seated. The décor was unlike anything they'd seen before, very like stepping back into the nineteenth century, and the menu selections were an absolute treat!

They started off with drinks and an appetizer. Lily ordered one of their famous Green Goddess cocktails, while Dante splurged and had a glass of Pappy Van Winkle 12 Year Lot 'B' bourbon that was heavenly. Dante's drink of choice for years had been bourbon, and it was a treat to imbibe one of the best. They were having a fantastic time, and both of them looked great, each wanting to impress the other.

Lily had her hair done up and was wearing her jewelry and a dress that was deep purple. It had a plunging neckline, showing off her full, bountiful cleavage. Dante looked handsome with his hair braided tightly down his back (Lily had helped him with that) and had finished it with his platinum wolf's head ponytail holder that their Dad had given him. He wore a silver dress shirt with the collar open that highlighted his unique eyes and a black sport coat with slacks to finish off his look.

Their entrées arrived just as they had finished their appetizer. Dante had ordered their famous Crawfish Cardinale while Lily had opted for the Creole Gumbo, wanting to try an authentic creole dish. Both fell in love with the food and frequently shared bites with each other. They were obviously in love and oblivious to anyone else. Many patrons and even some of the staff watched them, smiling and cooing at their sweet, romantic behavior, reminiscing about their own love when they were younger. They decided to forego dessert that night and after a long day, decided to return to their hotel suite and simply enjoy their delight in their renewed connection.

Lily led Dante into the room and turned to him with a lusty look in her eye and a sensual smile on her face. "You're going to undress and lay face up on the bed while I freshen up, understood?"

Dante didn't quite know where this was going but liked what he heard. He didn't mind deferring to his mate, especially when she was in a sexy mood, so he complied without hesitation.

Lily picked up a small bag he hadn't noticed earlier and sauntered into the bathroom. A while later she sauntered back out in a hotel robe and set a Bluetooth speaker on a side table.

She assumed a saucy pose for him at the foot of the bed, one knee cocked inwards and a sultry expression on her face. Her makeup was heavier than usual, with her eyes very dark and smoky, and she was wearing heavy red lipstick with her blood-red hair down and looking particularly vibrant. She undid the robe's belt, replacing its function with her hands, slightly crossed at the wrists, before speaking in a sultry voice, about an octave lower than her normal one.

"Lover, you've spoiled and pampered me so far this trip, and you're always taking care of me, so I want to spoil you a bit. I haven't ever done this before, but I think you'll like it."

She pressed a button on the speaker and Theory of a Deadman's 'Bad Girlfriend' started playing loudly in the room. Lily dropped her robe and Dante saw for the first time what she was wearing. It was a dark red satin bustier with white lilies embroidered along the bodice. Its top was a quarter cup shelf that did no more than lift her breasts and place them on display, leaving her rose-colored nipples and light pink areolas and most of her breasts exposed. Her large breasts thus presented, appeared even larger than normal and captured his gaze.

Dante, naked as instructed, was sitting on the bed with his back resting against the headboard. Like a cobra responding to a flute, his cock rose from his belly to stand straight up from him. He trailed his eyes down his mate's athletic curves and saw a matching pair of dark red panties so tiny they had no room for lilies, but nevertheless featured a wide vertical slit in the front, exposing Lily's sex to his appreciative eyes. She was also wearing a matching dark red garter belt connected to long black stockings, and a pair of six-inch red heels to complete her outfit. He had never seen her so sexy and seductive before!

As the charged music began, Lily started writhing like an unusually energetic stripper. Her feet were well apart and unmoving, but nothing else was. She shook her hips and ass, bumping and grinding as if her mate's cock had already penetrated her and she was thrusting wildly against it, and her entire body was in such vibrant motion that her breasts jiggled and bounced around on their shelf. Her hands and arms were in constant motion as she ran her hands through her long, unbound blood-red hair and they trailed up and down her body, pausing occasionally to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples, making them hard and red. Her body was in constant motion as she danced erotically just for her beloved wolf, making his mouth go dry in extreme lust!

She dropped down, bouncing on her heels as she spread her thighs wide, then stared hypnotically into his eyes as she ran the extended fingers of her right hand up her inner thigh from her knee, all the way up until she slipped three of them into her dripping sex through her crotchless panties. As she plunged them in and out, she moaned and whipped her hair around in time to the music. She finally sucked them into her mouth and stood back up. She had managed to crowd an amazing amount of sex and arousal... for both herself and her mate... into the half minute of the music before the actual song began. She continued dancing and touching herself as she sang along with the song, her hair flying around her head...

She likes to shake her ass
She grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair, when I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down
She's naughty 'til the end
You know what she is, no doubt about it
She's a bad bad girlfriend!

As she got to the line 'She's a bad bad girlfriend!' Lily had turned around and slapped her ass hard with a loud smack, making it jiggle deliciously before, knees straight, she bent over and spread her ass to display her soaked pussy. The red fabric surrounding her uncovered pussy was almost black, it was so drenched.

She next turned, shed her shoes, climbed up on the bed and crawled forward until she was straddling Dante, her sex now only a few inches from his. She resumed rolling her hips and jerking her body as she spread herself to his gaze, and again started vigorously fingering her sex. Dante could see the slickness of her juices glistening on her fingers and palm, but when he reached to touch his cock, she slapped his hand away. Obviously, this was still entirely her show!

When the song ended, she leaned her pelvis forward the final couple of inches until she could sink fully down onto his throbbing cock, that was now harder than stone!

A new song blared out of the speakers: Buckcherry's 'Crazy Bitch'. As this song kicked in, Lily leaned way forward, rubbing her breasts around on his chest as she started riding his cock hard, grinding herself back and forth and sideways, stirring up her pussy with his cock lodged as deep as it would go, torturing her clit on his pubic bone, yelping with every thrust and grind.

Dante knew he couldn't last long with this level of lusty behavior from Lily, and warned her he couldn't hold out much longer. Lily just grinned dirtily and said, "I've got a treat for you stud, so don't worry: just hang on and enjoy the ride!"

Lily rose to the balls of her feet, squatting over Dante's hips and spreading her legs as wide as she could, and opening her pussy up more than ever before. She braced her hands on his pecs and started slamming her pussy up and down on him, exerting her kegels to squeeze her cunt tight as it dragged up and down his shaft, producing sensations he'd never felt before. He grunted and growled out his pleasure as he built towards a huge climax.

Lily had never felt herself this open before, and she loved the position; it felt as if her lover's cock was longer and thicker than ever before. Her pussy was stretched to its limits as his cock went deep, so deep, before bouncing against her womb, trying to get inside. She couldn't take it anymore and her very core was vibrating, as she slammed herself up and down on his magnificent cock until she finally bounced down with her entire weight and squeezed as hard as she could! She felt the tip of his cock force its way past her cervix and actually invade the unreachable fortress of her womb, at which point it exploded and Dante bellowed at the top of his lungs, cumming in her most fertile place as every muscle in his body seized up at this incredible pleasure!

Lily was still on the approach to coming unraveled when she slammed herself down and felt Dante's cock breach her cervix, penetrate her womb and explode inside of her. Feeling his searing hot cum burn her womb and fill it up in a way she had only felt once before, rocketed her into space as she shattered and completely flew apart! Thick hot nectar sprayed out of her, soaking her thighs, plus her mate's stomach and crotch, as her back arched and she convulsed on top of him, screaming and cursing a blue steak atop her Dante! "FUCKKKKKKKKKK! Oh my god, fucking cum inside me and burn me baby with that cum! Holy shit it keeps coming... FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

Dante had sat straight up and latched onto Lily's tits, sucking and biting her nipples, which set off another orgasm throughout her as she continued to tremor and curse on top of him. "Holy fuck, I'm still cumming, oh my god I can't stoppppppopp! Fucking impregnate me my love, I feel it flooding me, oh my GODDESS!!"

Finally, Lily went limp and collapsed onto his chest. She was gasping for breath and still trembling weakly now and then, as aftershocks pulsed through her clit and her body, her sensitive nipples chafing against his chest.

Lily spoke breathlessly, "Oh Luna! That was one of the most intense orgasms of my life my love, you're an absolute god fucking me like that!"

Dante's breathing was also coming back under control as he held her close and ran his fingers in circles along her ass and the valley between her perfect cheeks. "That was incredible hunny, I couldn't agree more: that was the sexiest, most incredible dance I've ever seen! And the dance never even ended, it just morphed into fucking! You were so hot that you turned on more than I can ever remember! Seeing you spread yourself so lewdly in front of me, then watching my cock disappear inside your swollen red pussy was so sexy, I'll have that image burned into my brain forever!"

Still joined, they held each other in a long silence as Dante felt the wetness and heat of Lily's pussy surrounding him as he felt their combined offerings dripping out of her around his cock and down past his balls.

Dante broke the silence as he raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Sooooo, impregnate you was it?" He chuckled.

Lily looked up into his eyes and blushed. "Yes, hehe. I seem to have developed an obsession for getting pregnant by you, and I find the thought of your impregnating me a powerful fantasy; it makes me orgasm like crazy. When you cum inside of me, especially the times you've gotten so deep that you shot straight inside my womb, it seems to me like your seed is spraying directly onto a fertile egg, and just blows me away. It makes me feel so dirty and so hot that I explode and go crazy. Does that weird you out?"

Dante smiled and winked at her, "Not at all, the thought of getting you pregnant and the visual of filling up that tight amazing pussy of yours with my cum is an incredible turn on; it's becoming a fetish of mine as well. It's almost as exciting as listening to your dirty words and the raunchy things you say, and especially experiencing your powerful physical reactions. Those are what turn me on the most and kick me up to another level. I absolutely love it when you totally lose control like you just did, and revel in your dirty, lusty passion. I'll always love it and crave more!"

Lily smiled and kissed his chest as she sighed, feeling better, no longer self-conscious about losing control and how wild she could get. If it turned her mate on instead of off, she would release any brakes she'd ever had, go as crazy as she wanted and never look back.

Lily's legs weren't working at all well at this point and she had to admit to Dante she was feeling tingly and numb from the waist down. Dante just grinned cheekily as he picked her up to carry her into the bathroom, so they could clean each other off and soak in the oversized tub. As he held her in his arms, heading towards the bathroom smirking, Lily playfully nipped at his chest with a cute expression on her face. "You're gloating, you cheeky mate of mine. Admit it: you love when I'm helpless, so you can be my big strong champion."

Dante just looked down at her with a grin and a wink.

There was a seat provided in the shower where Dante placed Lily so they could rinse off while the tub was filling up, and Dante gently washed Lily clean, treating her like a treasured... and yes, helpless... princess. By then 'the reluctant invalid' (as he called her teasingly) had regained her mobility. They got out of the shower and climbed into the tub, with Lily lounging between his legs and leaning against his chest.

They talked about what they wanted to do the next day and planned out a few things. They decided to visit the famous Royal Street during the afternoon but planned to start their morning at Cafe Du Monde.

They got out of the bath a while later and dried off before getting into bed. It didn't matter where they slept: Lily once again assumed her favorite spot next to and on top of her Dante as they fell into a deep and restful sleep.

***

The next morning saw them sitting within the open-aired expanse of Cafe Du Monde sipping on their chicory coffee and eating the famous... and as they learned the moment they bit into them... delicious beignets. They had dressed nicely but casually, with Dante in a simple black dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up and collar open to show off his mating necklace, and dark jeans.

Lily was in a royal blue, revealingly low cut sleeveless wrap top and a black miniskirt just long enough to be decent, drawing people's eyes to her perfect, toned legs. Dante knew he'd be walking around adjusting his erection all day with his mate looking like that! They were sitting shoulder to shoulder since Dante was feeling a bit possessive, and he tried to restrain himself from glancing around jealously at seeing so many men and even a few women eyeing his mate provocatively.

After breakfast they made their way to Royal Street and walked the historic 'rue', doing some shopping and enjoying being in New Orleans and taking everything in. Lily picked out some new outfits and bought a few new heels and other shoes, including a sexy pair of tall boots that Dante couldn't wait to see her wear. Dante picked up some nice shirts he found, and a few Lily picked out for him as well, and some pants and slacks. He also purchased a few new pairs of boots to wear besides his cowboy boots, since he liked looking good for his mate.

They stopped for lunch at an old-school seafood restaurant, the Bourbon House, and started off with the Fruits de Mer that had oysters and shrimp and crab fingers and other treats that were fantastic. Dante had a staple of local cuisine, the Des Allemands Catfish while Lily had the Louisiana Seafood Sampler, trading tastes back and forth and generally having a grand time.

After lunch they went back out to continue exploring New Orleans. Dante had initially planned for a spa morning for Lily that day, but had re-scheduled it for Sunday morning instead. Dante had done a little research and surprised Lily by stopping in at Mignon Faget, a jewelry store named for its owner, who was a renowned designer of fine jewelry. Lily gasped when he brought her in and told her they'd find something special for her to remember the trip by. They browsed for a while before Dante found a gorgeous emerald and diamond bracelet, very delicate with links of emerald and diamond set in 24k gold. He immediately had it out of the case and on Lily's wrist, leaving her speechless at seeing it there. It matched her emerald eyes with gold streaks in them, both the emerald of the bracelet and the gold setting matching perfectly. He also found a pair of jeweled hair combs that, while not made to match the bracelet, happened to go with it so well that he selected them as well as the bracelet, and bought them on the spot.

While Dante had been hunting around for something for Lily, she had slipped away and picked out something extra special for him. Borrowing a page from his sneaky (and very much appreciated) Whitefish earring purchase, she bought it and hid it away, intending on giving it to him later that night over dinner.

They left Mignon Faget after Dante had purchased her new gifts and adorned her with them as Lily teared up, overwhelmed by the many large and small ways every day that he demonstrated how much he treasured her. It was clear that she was the center and totality of his world. When they stepped into the sunlight, the emeralds and diamonds dazzled on her wrist and in her hair, lighting up her eyes and contrasting beautifully with her blood-red hair that he loved so much. They walked around window shopping for a while longer before heading back to the hotel to get ready for their dinner date that night.

Dante had never cared much about fashion before meeting Lily, having always been a loner and then in the military and then a wanderer, but he realized as he was getting dressed that all that had changed dramatically, and he was now becoming a bit of a clothes horse. He admitted that a lot of that was due to his becoming Alpha Heir and needing to look the part and represent his Pack, but the other big factor was his desire to always look his best to impress Lily. Plus, he noticed that if he looked good, then Lily thought he looked hot, which turned her on, which he certainly didn't mind a bit. Tonight, he was wearing a dark deep green dress shirt with a light sheen to it and paired it with dark slacks and some of his new Italian boots he'd bought today, topped off with a black silk sport jacket. He had his hair in a ponytail with his wolf's head holder in place again and his mating necklace as well as a hint of his mating bite peeking out from behind his collar.