The Silver-Haired Sex Gang Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid her head on a pillow and I partially stood on the bed to get more leverage. The head board was banging the wall and the sounds of smacking flesh sent Tina over the edge. She had a massive orgasm and slid off my cock onto her tummy.

Her pussy started talking back from all the air that got compressed in her womb. She laughing while having the pussy farts, "That's the sign of a well fucked pussy."

I wasn't finished though and I turned her over and briefly licked her snatch again before I slid my cock inside. She gasped a little when I entered her. She draped her legs over my thighs as I began to hump her. Like the first time we made love, her upward movements perfectly matched my pumping.

"I want your cum inside of me," she growled.

I was moving harder and faster now and I put her legs on my chest and leveraged my weight against them to put her cunt in the perfect fucking position. I was driving my cock straight in from knob to balls and using gravity to really pound her. We both loved the feeling of my balls slapping her pussy.

I could feel the familiar but helpless feeling of hot semen massing inside of me. I was delirious with fucking. I couldn't hold my hot seed any longer and it gushed from my cock like water from a fire hose. As soon as I came, I released her legs and she lovingly draped her legs over my thighs again. We gently rocked until my cock went soft and I slid out.

We covered ourselves up and cuddled. I gently started stroking her breasts and nipples, then I went to kissing and sucking. I also started rubbing her clit with my hand. I would start slow and gradually build up speed and intensity as I felt her body tense up. She loved the hard sucking on her tits as I stroked her. On this special occasion, however, I went down on her to clean her pussy with my tongue. When I massaged her clit with my hand and orally cleaned her vagina, there was all sorts of thrashing and yelling. She arched her back and screamed,

"Jeeezzzusss JACK!!"

We were just resting a bit under the covers and she was caressing my dick

"That's why I love sex with older men, sweetie, you know how to finish a woman off. You know how to make love, not just fornicate. A younger man would never take the time to do what you did to me."

As I kissed her, I said "Well if it's alright with you, I want to be inside you again with you wrapped around me."

She kissed me back and said, "You can fuck me anytime you like."

Later when I was leaving, Tina had picked the phone off the floor and hit speed dial.

"Janet? Tina. Yeah! I was really getting off. He's a close friend of mine. Yeah real close. You just don't know what it's like getting fucked by someone who loves you and knows what they're doing."

12