The Silver-Haired Sex Gang Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's this murder mystery. It has incredibly delicious sex scenes and it's making me want to fuck."

She showed me the book, "An Unholy Alliance on the Adriatic"

I just took a cursory glance at the cover and flipped it over to look at the author on the back. It was Marta.

Penny went on, "She's a famous mystery writer and she visits here often to give lectures and promote her books."

I read the narrative about her. She was Greek and she was currently married to a famous New York surgeon and had two sons attending college. Her books were centered in the Mediterranean and had unique and imaginative plots. Her protagonist, a woman detective, loved the carnal delights.

Penny took the book back and said, "Listen to this."

She then read a passage from the book in which the woman detective was fucked. It was, blow by blow, a description of Marta's and mine encounter at the Franklin Inn. She even included a large portion of what we said. It certainly was more poetic but there was no question about the scene's origin.

"Doesn't that make you horny?" Penny asked.

Seeing that there was no escape, I made love to Penny. When she gets like that you have to make sure she cums and I did.

The next time Marta was in town, we were in bed caressing one another after making love. She asked,

"You know who I am now, don't you?"

"Yes dear, I do."

"Does it bother or scare you?"

"I don't think so. Do you notice anything different?"

"No, Darling. You are wonderful in bed and it just gets better."

"Speaking of that, I noticed that our lovemaking has made it into your books."

She laughed, "I'm famous for my research and I research everything. I love doing research."

"I love your research, too." grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Her open mouth met mine for a long passionate kiss.

"I need to conduct more research, Precious."

At that point, she straddled me facing away in the reverse cowboy and positioned my stiff cock inside her pussy lips and slowly lowered herself on my dick. She began to grind and move up and down on my entire shaft. We were both moaning when I licked my finger and started caressing her puckered anus. She started moving faster and faster. I saw a little jar of Vaseline on the bed stand. I quickly grabbed it and stuck my finger in the jar. We were both getting close to cumming again. I slowly slid my finger inside her bobbing ass. She shuddered and yelled,

"Oh God, Oh God, My God,"

The violent quaking of her body made me shoot my hot cum straight up her pussy. Guess what was described in explicit detail in her next novel.

12