The Silver Moon Ch. 01

Story Info
Don't talk to strangers.
2.4k words
3.96
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novabee
Novabee
10 Followers

I storm out the front door, slamming it in my boyfriends face. My body burned with anger as I stomped down our street. I felt the need to scream until my vocal cords exploded. I had never met someone who was so self-absorbed until I met him at the local club. He was inconsiderate and made my inside boil with anger.

I thought about the look on the girls face as I walked into MY room. The fire in her eyes like she accomplished something. I had not been able to move and I watched until my boyfriend made his release inside of her. My whole body was tense when he looked at me. Not much had been said.

"Pack your fucking shit and get the hell out." I had told him.

He jumped up quickly getting dressed as I had walked to the front door. He grabbed me and jerked me to the ground. He slapped me across the face and cursed at me. I stood up quickly then and walked out.

When my mind came back to reality I realized my legs had stopped moving. I looked around at the now dark sky creeping over the city of Chicago. I shuddered when I heard loud screeching and growls.

-stray dogs. Just some stray dogs.- I told myself.

I've read about the disappearances of young women in the location, how horrible the families must have felt. Not knowing where there loved ones are. I decided some must have run off, since none found their remains.

I suddenly questioned if I should be out this late alone. I am young, turned 22 not longer than two months ago. My thick jet black hair lie against my body down to just below my waist, the black made my light porcelain skin look fragile, like I was to break at a single touch. My body was not petite, I weigh a good 145 pounds, but my belly was flat and my hips and butt curved into thick firm thighs. Above my ribs, my 38C breast held a perky condition considering how big they were. I am not shy about my body, I am proud.

My mind was going a mile a minute. Thoughts about going back home kept coming to the back of my mind. I finally told myself I needed a vacation. Somewhere to get away from everything. I felt for my phone in my pockets, but soon realized I had left it at home. That was the motivation I needed to start heading home. It started out as a silent walk.

I heard grunts and groans coming from the street I walked on. I slowly stopped, so the pit-patters of my feet wouldn't alarm the thing that I was near. I listened, but couldn't hear anything. I took another step and heard a loud groan.

"Hello?" I called out in front of me.

There was a dark blue dumpster under a street light. I jumped when it moved and a man fell over. I ran over to him and almost vomited when I saw his body. Pieces of his flesh was torn off body and glass was poking out all of his body. He was not wearing any clothes. His manhood was very noticeable. What could be seen of his chest, I could tell his was a well toned man. The blood smelled rancid and I could help but gag. He looked up at me, but couldn't hold his head up. He reached our his arm, the fingers where skin was supposed to be was nothing but bones. They touched my shoe and he stopped moving. I looked around to see if anyone else was there. Not a single being.

I bent down and pulled him to sit up right again. He was heavy. His body was unconditionally warm, I felt his fast heart beat under my hand on his chest. I wrapped his left arm around my should and started to try to life him. My heel slid off the curb and I landed in the bloody mess. I hurried to my feet and looked at the man staring at me again.

"I-I-I want to help, but you need to help me." I spoke slowly making sure he understood me.

He nodded. I took him left arm around my shoulder again and pulled to stand him up once more. This time with a little but of his help we got him to his feet. He put most of his weight on me and I had to deal with that.

-good thing I took boxing. I don't think my body could've held this man without it.- I thought to myself while walking slowly back to my house with the man.

The lights were off and there wasn't a sound inside of the house. We walked to the front door. I opened the door and slowly started to try to get the man through my door. I couldn't walk straight in without rubbing his wounds against the door frame. I turned us so I could pull him into the house. I settled him on the couch and watched as his steady chest heaved up and down.

I went to go find a rag and walked into the bathroom. All of my now ex-boyfriends stuff was gone. I sighed in relief when I realized he was gone, but then a rush of loneliness ran through me. I shook the thought out my head an grabbed a washcloth, getting it wet. I walked back to the couch and knelt by the man I started washing his chest softly, when the dried blood started to wash away, I noticed his body was as bad as it looked under the street light. There were only small paper-like cuts. I turned my focus on his arms and washed his upper half until there were only scars and little scabbing cuts. I started on his bottom half, at his feet. I caught myself staring at his body a couple times and made myself go back to work to clean him up. I was concentrating to hard I hadn't noticed my hand were near his private area. I gasped and jumped back.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and let out a couple of breaths. My body was shaking. What was getting into me? I felt my heart racing and peeked around the corner at the man still laying on the couch in the position I had put him.

I didn't know what was getting into me. Bringing a strange man into my house with odd wounds. And he's naked. I tried to wrap my head around things. I grabbed Neosporin from the cabinet. I thought I was steady as I walked back to him. I kneeled by him once more and started to rub the medicine across the cuts.

My mind wasn't keeping up with what I was doing. My hands were exploring the muscled body and had ran against the mans erect cock time after time. My mind was in awe when my eyes met the length of his partner. My hands were little compared to it. My fingers could not touch as they wrapped around the mans delicious cock. I could feel it throbbing in my hold.

My lips met the head of his cock as I knelt beside the couch. I circled my tongue around the head slowly and heard slight moans coming from the man beside me. My right hand found there way to the mans soft balls and stroked them as my mouth took in the top of his shaft. The length of him could not go all the way in and my eyes watered as I tried to push as much in as I could. As I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, I felt a large hand on the back of my head and grab a handful of my hair. I moaned as he jerked my head up slightly, but not away from his manhood.

He thrust his hips with the rhythm of my head taking his cock up and down my throat. He released his grip on my hair and his fingers ran down my shoulder and to my breast. I felt him grab my left boob and squeeze five times before finding his way down my shirt. I was caught off guard as I felt cold hard bones. I remember his hand was not skin any longer. It didn't stop my mouth from tearing away from the man. I was still going at it with all I got. I wanted to taste him. His bone finger found my erect nipple and started rolling it between two finger. A moan left my throat and I could tell it sent stimulating vibrations through his cock as he thrust his hips up and let out a long groan. I could feel him stiffen as he pinched my nipple hard and with his free hand he held my head down keeping my lips in place. Even though I couldn't breathe all that well, I was excited. I felt his cock shoot warm sticky loads in the back of my throat. He had given small thrusts with his hips. He moans were loud and it felt like the whole house shook, he slowly relaxed and his member started to shrink with time. I stood up and felt my cheeks turn red. With my hair covering my face I turned to walk away, I felt cold fingers grab my hand. He pulled me towards him and pulled me to lay next to him.

My eyes suddenly felt like they had a weight tied to them. I couldn't keep them open much longer, but I felt happy where I was at. It was the happiest I've been for a very long time. Soon I let sleep over rule me as his steady heart beat soothed me even more. My eyes shut and I was out before I knew it.

I woke as the sun shone through the living room window. I felt his breathing under my arm. I looked up at him. He had a nicely trimmed stubs covering his jaw. His face was so peaceful. He looked down at me. I looked away quickly, embarrassed for staring. He ran his hand on my arm.

"Are you hungry?" I asked quietly.

He laughed and replied with a soft 'yes.' I got up easily and walked to the kitchen. I put some bacon on the stove and started to scramble some eggs. I walked to the doorway of the kitchen.

"What happened to you last night?" I asked cautiously.

He sat up and looked at me. "A bar fight. Too many against one. Wasn't very fair..." He trailed off and got up.

I looked away from his still naked body and went back to tending the food. I felt eyes on me the whole time but didn't dare to look back. After the food was down I set up the table and have him a plate of food while setting the extra in the middle of the table.

"I hope you're hungry. I mad enough for a pack of wolves." I said with a laugh.

He didn't seem to take any humor in it so I sat in my chair silently. Until I realized I did not know his name.

"My I ask your name?" I asked.

"Nicholas Terran." He replied stuffing his face with the bacon.

I nodded and ate my food. When we were done the food was all gone. He'd eaten it all. I picked up our plates and set them in the sink. I felt arms around my waist and he picked me up laying me across the table. I tried to fight him but he had my arms behind my back. His free hand pulled on my pants the they slowly started to come down.

"Get off me!" I yelled. Trying to scare him off by getting the neighbors to come to the front door, but it was no good.

He slid my underwear to the side and his finger with skin ran between my pussy lips. He took his hand away. I heard a sucking sound as I realizes he was licking my off his fingers. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. I felt his stomach lay against my back and his tongue licked up the back of my neck to my ear. I felt his hard dick at the opening of my pussy. I couldn't help but to feel scared. He pushed himself in me without any hesitation. I scream from the pain his huge member have me. He let go of my hands and covered my mouth. I was struggling to get him off me, I could tell he was liking it. His thrusts became more powerful and his hand in my hair let go and slid under my waist lifting my hips off the table. His head hit my g-spot several times which made my pussy throb with pleasure. His hand sneaked down to my little clit and he started to rub it in small circular motions. I cried out into his hand and my hips started moving with his thrusts. My body was screaming for more, he let his hand off my mouth and moved both his hands to the side of my hips, pounding harder into my pussy until I reached my climax, I felt my already tight pussy clamp around his cock, making it hard for him to move in and out of me.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking tight. You make me want to explode in you." He groaned under his breath.

My pussy spasmed around his cock and my body went limp. He was still pushing inside my pussy until he pulled out and got me on my knees before I knew what was going on. Warm cum covered my lips and chin as he came over my face. I opened my mouth to clean his cock off with my tongue. I didn't know what this guy had over me, but I desperately wanted more.

The day consisted of no more physical contact until nighttime, in which we lay together to fall asleep. Over the next few of days it was the same routine. Woke up, made him breakfast, sex at the table, and sleep. He never asked me my name and it actually irritated me. We never spoke about each other, our habits, or our lives. We new nothing about each other.

Today was day eight since he'd been in my house. He woke me up with kisses and a erect dick behind me against my ass.

"I love you. I'm taking you away with me. To my family. To become my wife. To be together forever." His hoarse voice spoke.

Novabee
Novabee
10 Followers