The Silver Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked back, the table was ready and Allistor was applying a thin sheen of oil to his hands. And Kat seemed to have lost the top two buttons of her blouse. Her generous cleavage was glowing under the lights from the monitors. Damn, she had an awesome pair of tits, but I wasn't about to be outdone. I walked over to the edge of the table and shouldered out of my robe, giving them both a full view of my ass. It also hid the crisscross of scars along my thighs and stomach. I stood there long enough to knock back the champagne and then lay face down on the table. The towels under me were warm and even softer than the ones from the bathroom. There was a respectful moment of silence that I loved, and then I felt Allistor's hands touch me.

He was slow, gentle, and all business. My muscles opened to him like a flower at dawn, and the tension I felt was draining out slowly. Allistor and Kat kept up a steady dialogue about hotel politics and the casino floor, and I kept one eye on the monitors. By the time Allistor finished with my shoulders and started to work toward my lower back, Julian's bedroom light went out. After my lower back, he traced a pattern of pressure along my arms and pulled back on my shoulder. He tried to pull the other arm too but seemed to have a touch of trouble.

"Kat, would you mind giving me a hand here?"

There was a sound like she was mid-sip and then coughed slightly. "With what?"

"Stand over here next to me and hold Morgan's arm like this. I just want to get this knot in her shoulder loose but her body keeps shifting."

My arm was handed over and the contrast between Allistor's and Kat's was immediate. His were strong and determined, and hers were soft and hot. Allistor picked up my other arm and before I knew what had happened I felt a jarring pain in both of my shoulders as they lifted in unison. I swear I heard a pop loud enough to wake the dead but then there was a sweet release when they set my arms down gently. My entire back from shoulders to hips felt renewed. Allistor worked his way over the globes of my ass and then down my thighs. On every third of fourth caress, I felt the blade of his oiled hand reach for the cleft between my legs.

I glanced at the monitors again just to make sure that nary a creature was stirring and noticed that Kat was still standing next to me across from Allistor. She watched his hands move over my legs, back and forth like a hypnotist's watch. When Allistor lifted my leg clear off the table and told Kat to match him, she didn't even hesitate. A moment later I felt my legs lift and bend with my ankles aiming for my ears. I felt a stab of pain along my spine, then a delicious near-tearing of my thigh muscles before it was gone and they set me down again. Allistor repeated his run from shoulders to hips, then thighs and the inner points of my ass. One of his hands dipped straight down over my lips and I felt my body shudder against him. It was electric and explosive at the same time. I swear I could have come if he'd stayed for an instant longer.

Then he was gone, his hands had drifted to my thighs again and then down to my feet. When he asked me if I wanted a towel when I turned over, I just turned like a pig on a spit. I felt both pairs of eyes on me, from forehead to breasts, from the scars on my stomach to the neat trim of my mons. Both of them lingered at the traces of wetness between my legs and then at down my thighs to my feet. I felt a sudden surge of exhibitionism that was evident in my nipples. Allistor didn't waste any time or repeat his offer for a towel. He worked his hands from my shoulders to my chest and avoided my nipples out of respect or spite I didn't know. He was gentle over the scars on my stomach at first, but when I didn't object, he returned his full strength. My muscles seemed to melt under him, leaving me laying there like a human-shaped pudding.

We both felt a knot form in my left thigh. He bent my knee out and brought my ankle in toward my groin and asked Kat to hold it in place. She was breathing shallowly, and asked him where to put her hands. He took hold of her and placed one on my thigh so close to my lips, I could feel the heat of her hand on my clitoris. The other hand was placed on my ankle. "Now don't let her move or she might get seriously hurt, okay?"

He leaned over my knee and pressed down with his full body weight and I felt my hip pop, and then a muscle in my leg stretched painfully. A moment later, he eased up but the jolt had landed Kat's hand against my lips. I could feel myself coating her palm until she pulled back. Even in the dim light of the monitors, I could see a deep blush on her cheeks. Allistor told her to switch places with him and then he positioned my right foot the same way. This time when he placed Kat's hands, she didn't miss my lips, but pressed on them directly. I felt a wonderfully erotic thrill that was replaced by a sharp pain as Allistor pressed against my thigh. When he was done, he worked the tension out of my legs while Kat idly touched my thigh.

When he was finished, he handed me a fresh towel and they both helped me sit up. I let my feet sway for a few moments on the edge of the table before I stood up. "That was amazing, thank you, Allistor."

"I had a wonderful partner tonight, Morgan."

"I agree." I said and refilled my glass. I topped hers off too, finishing the bottle. We talked for a few more moments and Allistor started to put his bottles away. "Hold on, Allistor. I think you're forgetting someone."

Kat's blush deepened to near-crimson. "Oh, no...I don't think so."

Allistor smiled and returned the oil to the warmer. There were a few more hesitant refusals, but then the coaxing and the drained flute in her hand won out. I sat back on the edge of the bed and watched like a peepshow voyeur as she unbuttoned her blouse and kicked off her shoes. She took a deep breath and then unhooked her bra and pulled off her pants in a hurry in case her nerves got the better of her. I couldn't help notice that she had nothing to be concerned about. Her breasts were large with light pink nipples that stood out a half inch, her legs were rock solid, and her hips were the perfect shape to complete her hourglass. I caught Allistor looking and he blinked as he closed his mouth.

Kat lay face down on a fresh towel and Allistor set to work exactly like he'd done on me. He started at her shoulders and neck and worked down. He had me hold her arm while he held the other and we pulled. Kat moaned so softly, and I wondered if I had done the same thing. His hands worked down her thighs, up over her ass, and then down to her calves. As I watched, I glanced up and Allistor was watching me. His wry smile was intoxicating and his hands moved of their own accord.

Once he had finished with her back, he didn't ask if she wanted a towel and told her to roll over. She looked up at us once, then closed her eyes and kept them closed while he started with her shoulders. Before his hands even left her collarbone her nipples stood at attention. I could see her lips glisten. When he reached for her ankle to bring it in, I reached over and held her like she had done to me, but I moved my wrist so subtly against her clitoris while Allistor pressed down. She didn't wince at all, but she did arch her hips and then shuddered against my hand. Allistor and I circled around her and we repeated the hold. I pressed the back of my hand against her lips again and I was rewarded with another shudder, only that time it was accompanied by the ghost of a moan.

I reached back for the bottle of oil while Allistor continued to work down Kat's legs. I coated my hands lightly and started to join him, copying his movements as closely as I could. He watched me intently, his eyes trying to lock on mine but the way Kat's skin felt under my fingertips was so intense that I didn't want to look away. Our hands traced her ankles, and then started to work up toward her knees again. I glanced at Allistor and he smiled broadly, inching higher. We didn't stop until out hands collided over and over again at her mons. We each ran our hands from her hip to the edge of her ass, up and down, over and over. It was like a seesaw of textures crossing over her lips and clitoris. It only took half a dozen strokes before her body arched and she let loose a loud, guttural moan. As she peaked, Allistor leaned across her and kissed me. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I accepted it.

Our hands never stopped moving and I felt Kat's hand reach for my thigh. It slid up and curved around to cup my ass and in the process, it loosened my towel. I felt it fall away and Allistor's idle hand cupped my breast. It felt different this time with Kat running her hand over my ass. He wasn't pressing into my muscles; he was touching lightly, just enough to pass the warmth of his touch to me. Kat's hand circled around to the front of me and found my wet lips. I swear I blushed when her fingers squelched at my opening but no one seemed to take any notice. When my kiss broke, I looked down and saw that she had slipped two of her fingers into me but if felt like more. I returned the favor and slipped two of my own into her even as I opened my legs for more. Allistor leaned back to watch us for a moment, but then he moved around so that he was standing at the head of the table. He watched us closely, and his face became suddenly unreadable until he reached over to Kat's breasts and took hold of her nipples. They hardened under his fingers instantly and he began to gently pull. Her breathing started to sputter and he pulled harder until the full weight of her breasts were hanging from his fingertips. Her fingers stopped moving inside me and I felt her clench against mine as she mewled. He suddenly stopped and let her tits fall back against her chest. The most deviant smile was plastered across his face.

"I think I finally understand what you need, Kat. I should have realized it months ago but I just assumed...well, it doesn't matter."

She looked up at him through hooded eyelids and the wetness against my fingertips actually increased. He turned back to his cart and started sorting through his stacks of towels. When he turned around again, he was holding a small wooden tray that had indentations for his scented oil bottles. He bent over so he was close to her ear and told her to turn over. Her fingers withdrew from me and even as she rolled over, I knew what was about to happen. No one who's ever owned a pair of handcuffs has ever been oblivious to erotic bondage or impact erotica. I'd just never seen it in living color. I checked the monitors again, and then watched as Kat's beautiful full ass came back into view.

"Morgan, go stand at the head of the table and open your legs so Kat can put her fingers in you again." I stared blankly at him for a moment, trying to process what he'd said. "Now, Morgan."

Allistor wasn't intimidating. He wasn't a threat, and I knew that if I wanted to, I could easily break him. I could even kill him with little or even no effort. Kat could too. But I followed his instructions and moved so that I stood with my feet as wide as the table legs and my mons even with Kat's nose. He stood at the side of the table and brought the wooden tray down hard against Kat's ass. It was like a thunderclap in the small room and Kat yelped in surprise. She drew in a sharp intake of breath and I saw her start to grind against the table. He brought the board down again and this time Kat groaned as her hands reached up for me and took hold of my thighs. She held on tight as he reddened her ass over and over again. She held on tight and I watched mesmerized as she flexed up to meet him halfway. When he stopped long enough to set the tray aside and coat his hands with oil again, Kat turned her hands to my inner thighs and moved them up to my lips. I couldn't believe how wet I'd gotten. I was literally dripping down my thighs over her thumbs and she entered me effortlessly. Two of her fingers curled and found my G-spot. Her other hand reached behind me and pulled my ass closer to the table so when she rose her face to me her tongue could reach my clitoris. I felt a wave of orgasm start to build in me that I never wanted to end.

Allistor started to massage her ass again, making her wince against me, but she didn't stop. He covered every centimeter of her, showing tenderness just as intense as the spanking he'd just given. Once he was done, he started to stroke her lips and slid his fingers into her. She lifted her hips to meet him, faster and faster until he pulled free and told her to stop. She groaned, and to my shock, so did I as she set her face aside and pulled her fingers out of me.

"Stand up, Kat, and let Morgan lay down for a while."

That was when I should have said no. I felt it in my logical brain even as Kat stood up and winced as her ass touched the table. It didn't matter how soft the towels were at that point for her. I was still going to say no as Kat stood up and held her hand out to me. I remember thinking that no was still an option if I didn't like it as I lay down in her place. I could still put my fist through his skull and break him twenty ways from Sunday if I wanted to. But then I was there in her place, waiting. She was stroking my back lightly and then- Wham! I felt it hit me like a freight train. I swear I yelped like a wounded animal but the pain didn't last as long as I thought it would. It was replaced by a dry heat that started on my ass and seeped into my core. I felt a fresh wave of wetness coat my lips, maybe even dripping onto the towel beneath me. Allistor hit me again and again, one side and then the other while Kate stroked my hair and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "That's it, Morgan, that's it. You're so beautiful, so soft..."

When Allistor finished, I heard him set the tray aside and the clink of bottles. He poured a dribble of oil on my ass and it felt like ice. He and Kat both massaged me and when their fingers found my clitoris I gasped at the way my nerves reacted. I came instantly. I couldn't help it and the feeling was so intense that I felt like I was on the verge of passing out. They withdrew long enough for me to catch my breath and then they helped me roll onto my back. The towel burned against my ass and even as I started to calm down, Allistor placed a fresh towel between my legs and rubbed the oil and wetness off of me. It felt oddly disappointing that he was finished.

How wrong I was. He moved around to the head of the table above me and started to touch my breasts, he toyed with them, played with my nipples and leaned down to kiss and suck each one gently. When the heat of his full mouth enveloped one and the other I pressed up to feed him more. My hands reached up for his thighs and I pulled against his ass. The hardness of his cock pressed against the top of my head through his slacks. I felt Kat's hands on my thighs again, and then what could only have been her mouth against my lips as her hot tongue lapped at my clit. I felt a fresh wave of wetness drip down the crack of my ass and she chased after it. She licked every part of me from bottom to top, dipping inside and then teasing my clit or my ass. She made me mewl and groan and when Allistor left his post at my head to stand behind her, I craned my neck to watch.

He coated his hands with oil again and started to run them up and down between her legs from behind. She gasped against me and looked up. Our eyes locked in a kind of primal understanding. We were the ones in control, we had the power here, and we both understood in that glance that we wanted him to pleasure us. "Do exactly as I do, Kat," he said softly and I felt her ease back and gently run her fingers over me the way he was doing to her. It was maddening how badly I wanted more. After a few strokes, she slipped one finger into me while her other hand started to tease my ass with little strokes. A second finger probed into me, and then a third. She started to pump in and out slowly, her other hand there, but doing very little. I started to rock in time with her, as she did with him, and then she added a fourth finger and turned her hand so that her thumb was resting on my clit. He pumped into her, and she pumped into me. I tried to open my thighs as far as I could and she did the same. She groaned in frustration and then pulled her hand out of me too.

I was so close to having an awesome orgasm that I was a little more than pissed, but them Allistor was next to us and poured oil over his hands and took Kat's in his, coating hers. A moment later, it started again and it progressed quickly. One, then two, then three fingers, pumping a steady rhythm that had us both panting. When the fourth finger added the pressure to my clit, I almost screamed. Then the pressure on my clit was gone and Kat leaned down to lick and nibble at it and I could see Allistor doing the same from behind her. That's when I felt a stab of pressure as her thumb joined her fingers and the width of her wrist pressed into me. She was steady and insistent, and I started to come even as she slipped inside of me. I boarded a train of orgasms that rode her fist as it pumped in me. I had never felt to full, so wanton, like such a fuck slut in my life than in that moment with Kat's fist in me and her tongue on my clit.

I came so damned hard that I passed out. The last thing I remembered was Kat screaming that she was coming. The next thing I felt were her hands on my nipples as she gently rocked against me in time to Allistor's thrusts. He was standing behind her, pumping into her hard and steady. When she saw that I was awake again, she kissed me. I felt her lips on mine like hot wet velvet. She tasted like me. She smelled like me. And Allistor fucked her like I wanted to be fucked.

12