The Sim - Overwatch

Story Info
Assfucking the Overwatch girls.
13.1k words
4.59
35.2k
39
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Another old-ish one. I tried going through and fixing the tense, but eventually gave up since there's so many times I swap.

Tracer section involves pain. Ana/Pharah involves incest. Widowmaker involves humiliation. All involve anal.

Tracer

Simone greets me as soon as I'm plugged into the Sim.

"Back already? That's got to be a new record."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I just can't help myself."

"Not many can unfortunately. So, what can I do for you today James?"

"Overwatch."

"Overwatch?"

"Yeah, Overwatch. It's a video game. What can I say? The gals in it are pretty hot, for a bunch of pixels."

"Neeeeeeeeerd," Simone said, though the word came from everywhere as a drifting whisper.

"You've said that already. So can you do it or are there like legal issues or something?"

"Course I can, though I can't let you take any of the Sim footage out with you is all."

"Eh, I can live with that. Pop me in whenever."

"Compiling now."

~

The familiar effect takes place again, but this time, as reality came back into focus, the world took on the aesthetics of the Overwatch one. Bright colors and cartoonish designs swept away the realism of the world.

I looked down and immediately recognized I'm the character McCree based on the outfit. Huh, not what I was expecting but I appreciated Simone's creative license.

As I took everything in and got use to my new body, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," I said without thinking. The voice wasn't my own. The Southern drawl I'd suddenly been equipped with surprised and tickled me.

I can't help myself. "It's high noon," I say to myself. Heh.

Tracer walks in a moment later and despite the cartoony aesthetic, she looks incredible; her character model was like an upgraded version of the games model to the point where it was just a hair away from being lifelike and realistic. "Howdy there Trace," I said, sliding into the role.

"Hey Jesse... I'm just gonna get right to it. Mercy's been nagging the girls on the team nonstop. Talking about stress, performance, team duties and how we can help each other out and stuff and she just doesn't take no for an answer." The words tumbled out quickly one after another. Tracer sighed. "The girls and I couldn't take it anymore, we decided to just give in, so, here I am."

"Right, there you are Trace. You mind backing up a bit and telling me what this is all about?"

Tracer flushes a shade pinker and takes her time to spit things out. "Angela went on and on about all these statistics about performance and mental acuity but in the end she just wants the gals to help out with stress relief really."

"Stress relief? You mean like a drink? Hell we do enough of that already don't we Lena?"

"I'm not on about a chinwag Jesse, more intimate, you know."

"Wow there little lady, you saying what I think you're saying?" I said with a grin.

Tracer doesn't appreciate the teasing and snapped at me. "You wanna shag or not?"

I smiled slowly and chuckled to myself. "Well, since you put it so nicely, I reckon I do."

Tracer rolled her eyes. "Bollocks. The things I let Angela talk me into." She moved to undress but I held up a hand.

Getting Lena down to her knickers might have been nice, but I kinda had a thing for her keeping her clothes on. At least some of them. The skintight yellow leggings she wore complimented her legs so well I just didn't want to see them come off just yet. "Wait one Trace, you mind keeping those pants a yours on, always been a mighty big fan of them."

"Well how are we meant to shag if I keep them on?"

"Come 'ere."

Tracer walked up to me. "Turn around would ya."

Lena does so and gives me a perfect view of her tight little ass. It's not big, nothing I can really bury my face into but it's a cute little thing and exactly what I prefer. Pulling out a knife I cut a little hole out of her tights right where her asshole is.

Hearing the sound of material being sheared, Tracer reached back around to feel and huffs. "Dammit Jesse! Winston's gonna bite my head off. It not easy making stuff that comes with me when I recall you know... Wait, hold on a tick, that holes too high, it doesn't even reach... Oh bugger."

"Yup. Got a problem?"

"No," she said, the word long and drawn out. "Like Mercy says, team comes first, and apparently butt stuff is better for team building, or so she says. Don't know how that's supposed to work though," Tracer said, her tone sounding a little suspicious.

Pulling down my pants, I see a cock that isn't my own either. It looked a touch bigger than the big setting I'd ask Simone for. I'm wasn't complaining.

I tell Tracer to sit down on my cock. She looks back and eyes it, growing suddenly nervous. Lena chewed her lip for a moment before spitting into her hand and rubbing it into her backside. Having done all she can, she grabbed my cock and placed the tip against her brown entrance.

"Alright Tracer, show time," she said, psyching herself up a moment before lowering herself down on me.

Impressively, it doesn't take long before I feel myself pop past her sphincter and into her asshole. Her tiny ass clamps down on me like a vice, hugging every inch of my cock. It doesn't feel like she's ever had anything up here before. As I enjoy myself, Tracer is breathing in deep, steady breathes to calm herself as she continues working me deeper into her ass, all the while muttering and swearing about Mercy.

Again, I'm impressed by how fast she's able to take me all the way down to the base despite her obvious discomfort. It's barely been a minute and she's already swallowed the whole thing. "Well, that's that," she said when I was finally balls deep.

You mean it's a start. Now up you get and do it again."

Tracer groans but dutifully pulls herself up and begins sliding down again. I think it's the military training in her that pushes her. Her bounces up and down after that first one are half-hearted though, she only takes the top half rather than the whole thing. "Hey now Trace, I need you to take the whole thing. And a bit faster would ya?"

"Can't believe I let Mercy talk me into this, no idea how she does it all the time," Tracer said, grumbling under her breath but does what I say all the same. She works it a bit deeper every time and does start speeding up. I lay back to enjoy watching her use her asshole to jerk me off.

Only a few minutes went by before she's finally swallowing the whole thing every bounce and throwing herself down on me as fast as she can manage but the positions bad and doesn't let her bounce up and down as fast as she could otherwise. I take it as a chance to tease her a bit. "Tracer finally slows down for once, never thought I'd see the day."

"Hey! That's not fair, it's this position. Hold on love." Tracer got off me, spun around and pushed me, forcing me further onto the bed before climbing up onto it with me. She straddled me reverse cowgirl before plopping herself back down onto my cock. "You want fast, I'll show you fast."

Tracer used her core and started levering her ass up and down my cock rather than just bouncing on it. It lets her jerk me off much faster now not to mention giving me an amazing view of my cock disappearing up her ass.

Tracer's was having less fun. Her brows were furrowed with a pained expression and she was swearing occasionally but despite it all, soldiered on. As the minutes ticked by, her ass started loosening up more and more. By the 30 minute mark, Trace didn't look like she's in that much discomfort anymore. She's finally stretched out enough that my cock is effortlessly sliding up her ass in a blur. I grabbed a hold of her and pulled her off for just a moment to see. Tracer sighed out in relief as I do. I used my thumbs to spread open her cheeks and see her asshole give me the cutest little gape. It took a bit of work, but I'm glad to finally see her asshole gape open, even if it's only a little one.

"Enjoying the view are ya? Think you could settle for just the view?" Tracer said jokingly.

"Not a chance Trace."

"Bollocks. Well, can't blame a girl for trying."

I guided her ass back down onto my cock and give it a little slap. Tracer takes the cue and quickly gets back to it. See Tracer bounce her ass on my cock is just too good, I relax and spend a long while just savoring things.

"Now that's more like it. It's a crying shame you couldn't start off this way Trace."

As soon as I said it, Tracer sorta loses her rhythm and slows down a bit. I see her frown with thought for a moment before I heard her mutter. "Dammit Mercy, the things I do."

"About that, my chronal accelerators had a few tweaks," she said, speaking up. "I can go back more than just a few seconds now. I guess I could go back to before you stretched things out. Give you a fresh asshole to work with," she said before muttering under her breath again "Won't be any bleeding fun for me though."

"Hell yeah Trace, I like the sound of that, why didn't you say so sooner. Back you go."

Rolling her eyes, Tracer adjusted some settings on her accelerator and recalls. A ghost image of her rapidly moves around in reverse motion until Tracer's standing back there at the entrance to my room. Tracer comes over and straddles me again like before. I can see the hole I cut in her tights is still exactly the same but her asshole looks like it's never been touched, like the last half hour never even took place.

She goes through the motions of spitting and lubing up again before trying to sit down on me. The recall meant she was every bit as tight as when we just started so everything was bound to be just as rough on her. But the last half hour had also gotten her used to that discomfort so with a grimace Tracer managed to stuff myself all the way into her rear.

A second later, she resumes rapidly levering up and down on me just like before, only this time she's so much tighter my cock no longer effortlessly slides up her butt. Lena has to fight her way down every time but she seems determined to get back to the same pace she was going at before. I join in to help start thrusting back to meet her. The first sudden thrust gets a squeak out of Lena and she punches my chest.

"Wanker. Tell me before you do that."

I held up my hands in surrender.

"Bloody hell, I'm never getting used to this, literally," Tracer grunts out after a minute. "Not when I keep recalling. It feels like you're the first guy ever up there. Dammit Jesse, the first times meant to be all slow and gentle like, I'm not supposed to be bouncing up and down like a madwoman."

"Sorry Trace, just a little longer. God damn, it just feels so good."

"Well I'm glad one of us is having fun. You better be enjoying this, it's no walk in the park for me you know."

I may have lied a little. We spend another ten minutes fucking like that before Tracer growls out between clenched teeth. "Just tell me when things start to get loose again."

"What, why?"

"So I can recall back and make sure you always have something tight to shag? Now whose the slow one."

"Hold on now, I meant why volunteer, you clearly ain't having a hoot."

Tracer forces the words out, her eyes tightly screwed shut all the time. "Well, I was just thinking. S'like Mercy says, we've all got a role to play on the team. The other gals are doing their part, even Ana. I shouldn't moan about having to do mine," she said. "And, all the other girls have their thing y'know? Mei does that kinky stuff, Zarya does the big stuff, Mercy's got the experienced doctor role nailed down. I figure maybe this could be my thing? Let the blokes have fun stretching out my arse like it's the first time, every time. Like if the team ever gets bored of experienced girls like Mercy and want a fresh set of holes, they come to ol' Tracer here. Heheh, I could be like the teams resident anal virgin, always with a tight hole to spare," she said with a light laugh breaking out of her.

"That sounds nice but mighty rough Lena, it won't be too fun first time round specially with some folk. You sure about that?" I hoped she was.

"Sure as sure can be. I've been shot before you know, and burned, and D.va bombed, and earthshattered but the 'ol chronal accelerators always patched me right back up. Doubt getting shagged in the butt could be any worse. So don't you fret about making me walk funny, I'll just recall and be good as new. If you wanna go at it, go at it, just pretend I'm Mercy."

"Iunno Trace, sounds a bit much," I said, playing the reluctant role, hoping she'd try even harder to convince me.

"Come on, I saw how much fun you had getting my arse to gape before, it's no fun when if it opens up right away I reckon, better to work up to it. Don't you wanna try that again? Heheh, we could make a game out of it, see how long it takes you to get my butt to gape or make it look like Mercy's after she's had a session with a bloke. Actually, I wonder how long it'd take to ruin a pristine arse? Say Jesse, how long you think it'd take you to turn this arse inside out? No limits, just 0-100 as fast as you can."

That did it. "Aw hell Trace, you've got a way with words. Alright, recall again for me then would ya?"

Tracer gets off me and recalls again, I watch as her asshole loses it's stretched out appearance and tighten back up. Spurred on by her words, I suddenly grab her and throw her back onto the bed. I grab the back of her knees and place them over my shoulders. Grabbing my cock, I think big, and immediately feel myself grow to an even larger size, adding another inch of length and half that of width. I spit on her asshole and start forcing my larger cock into her newly tightened ass.

As soon as the head of my cock slips past her brown star Tracer gasps. "Bugger, it's worse than I remember."

Tracers so small the sight of her tiny asshole stretched so dangerously tight around my cockmeat looks impossible, it just doesn't look like it has any right to fit. I ignore all her squirming and swearing and just push relentlessly until I'm bottomed out in seconds. I immediately move onto pounding her asshole like an animal from above with long, deep and fast strokes, never giving her a second's reprieve. I can't get over how tightly she's wrapped around my me, she's essentially a virgin there now but taking it like a pro.

Tracer lets me ravage her asshole without complaint. Her hands grip the sheets with a white knuckled death grip but she soldiers on and endures. I start pulling my cock entirely out and plunging it back in all at once, this is a lot worse for her because after taking a few plunges, Tracer finally screams for the first time. I immediately pause. "Sorry Trace, want me to stop doing that?"

"Depends love, how's it look down there?"

Pulling out my cock, I take a look at her ass and see that it's got a tiny little gape again despite only been minutes at most. "Starting to gape, but only just barely."

"In that case, wanna try that some more?"

"Trace, it seems like it really hurts."

"Yeah well, that's not your problem. Come on Jesse, don't chicken out on me now. I'm telling ya, go ahead and pound that arse till its torn open, then we can do it again, as many times as you need to cum." The words that came out were driving me wild but were clearly forced and just said for my benefit. I loved Trace all the more for taking it all for me.

"Aw Trace, I don't deserve ya."

I resume pulling out and plunging into her, again and again ruthlessly for long minutes. And after finding and applying some lube, it becomes even easier to slide in regardless of how tight she is.

Changing position, I lift Tracer up and fuck her standing. She's so small and light I easily manage move her around. Grabbing her hips, I throw her down on my cock and pull her up as fast as I can. At this point I'm less fucking her and more just using her body as a sex toy to get off with.

"God damn Trace, you've got no idea how good your ass feels on me."

"Yeah I bet, glad someone's enjoying this," she groaned out, her eyes still clenched shut.

Tracer eventually switches tack and brings her hand to her pussy, rubbing furiously to try and alleviate the pain and discomfort she's going through, it sorta seems to work because she starts squirming less now.

"You alright Trace?" I ask her.

"Yup, I'm peachy. Just trying to have some fun of my own while you're using my arse," she replies, sounding surprisingly at ease.

As I continued using Tracer, I found out that if you completely disregard comfort, you can turn a virgin asshole into a swollen gaping mess in a little under half an hour. Though Tracer bet me she could beat that time if she were riding me instead. I spend the next hour jackhammering into Tracers asshole, getting her to recall 4 or 5 more times until I'm finally ready to cum.

"Trace, I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

"Fuckin' hell, bloody anywhere I don't care just do it."

Well looks like Tracers hit her limit, she's finally starting to get upset by all this painful sodomy. I drop her down onto the bed and grab her head, forcing my cock past her mouth and into her throat before she can react. Her eyes have been squeezed shut for most of our fucking but finally snap open in shock when I force myself into her mouth. She looks up at me and narrows her eyes dangerously. Just as she does I start shooting my load down her throat, making her choke and sputter, ruining the effect of the glare. Tracer tries to pull back but I keep my hands firmly on the back of her head, keeping her in place as I unload down her throat.

Pressed down like that, Tracer's got no choice but to swallow again and again to avoid choking. I keep her head pinned like that for almost a full minute before I finally let her off. As soon as she is, she sucks in deep, desperate gasps of air to catch her breath.

Eventually Tracer manages to recover. "Gross, that's a new one. Dammit Jesse, I probably would have said yes if you just asked, did you really need to sneak it up on me like that?"

"Ya said anywhere Trace"

"Tosser."

Tracer lays back onto the bed and gingerly touches her asshole, wincing when she does. She recalls again and her shoulders slump in relief when she rematerializes.

"Well, that hurt. Can't believe I have to do that like 10 more times..."

"Wow there, ten more times? What are you on about?"

"Yeah, my turn making the rounds today, seeing to everyone else. Off to see Junkrat next. Ugh, can't stand the guy, I hate that he's probably really going to love this. Though what's really got me worried is Reinhardt and Roadhog."

"Heh, well, have fun with that Trace. And thanks for doing this, jerking off with your ass was the most fun I've had in a while."

"Yeah yeah, I guess it's something you can look forward to every week and a bit then when I'm on again. Cya Jesse."

"Wait, actually, you said everyone's got a day, mind telling me when Ana's is?"

"Ana eh? Heheh, didn't figure you for the type. Well, she's on in three days Jesse. And just between me and you, you're in for a surprise when you see her. Toodaloo."

"Thanks Trace, see you around."

With that, Trace gives me a wave and heads off.

~ Epilogue

Tracer was always good for a quickie, even on her off days, happy to pull down her tights and give up her butt for a few quick minutes of fast, rough sodomy. The team and I had learned we could always count on Tracer to let us dump a quick load in her ass if ever we got a sudden urge and none of the other girls were around or busy.

She quickly got used to the new way things are done and within a few weeks, despite always having a virgin fresh asshole, was always riding cocks like a damn jack rabbit. Figuring out she could use her chronal accelerator to bounce up and down faster than possible otherwise, she got everyone off faster than any of the other gals on the team much to her satisfaction. Getting Tracer's ass wrapped around your cock felt like being stroked off by a fleshlight attached to a fuckmachine on its highest setting, it was just that blurring and a total sensory overload.